The Road Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

Moving my hand higher along the curve and slope of her back, I pulled her closer until I felt her hard nipples rub against my chest. I kissed her more firmly. Her hand moved back over my hip to fall against, and then gently grip my hard shaft.

She moaned in the back of her throat as she slowly moved her hand up and down. I felt a tremor go through my hips. Dropping my hand to her thigh, I let it slowly wander down. She lifted her right knee and my hand ran across her inner thighs lightly, it was her turn to shiver.

Moving my hand slowly upward, I allowed two fingers too barely brush her outer lips before I cupped my hand over the soft hair of her mound. I used the two fingers to rub softly up and down over the fat puffy lips. Adding a third finger, I used it to open the warm, slippery wet trench leading to her sex. Her breath came faster and was matching mine. Her hand still worked softly and gently on my manhood. I wasn't sure how long I would last.

Slowly breaking our kiss, I pressed her over onto her back and returned my hand to what it had been doing. My shaft was now out of her reach. I turned my attentions to her hard pointed nipples and breasts. I ran my tongue around first one nipple and the soft cone supporting it and then the other.

She arched her back and reached for my head. Pulling on the back of my head, she pressed one nipple as far into my mouth as it would go. I sucked and swirled my tongue around and over the soft flesh, feeling it swell farther. My fingers working at her sex had her hips squirming.

I released that breast and suck in the other, giving it the same treatment. When I let go of it, I kissed and licked my way down her rib cage to her belly button. I used my tongue to lick and probe its depths. This brought a giggle from her.

I kissed and licked my way on down her belly until I reached the hair at the top of her sex. I paused and then ran my tongue all around the edge of the small patch. My hand had moved away from her sex and teased her inner thighs.

When I sat up on my knees, she opened her eyes and smiled at me. I raised the hand I had been teasing her sex with and sniffed her sweet and pungent aroma. I licked it and then sucked it into my mouth. She tasted sweet with a spicy overtone.

Removing my finger from my mouth I licked my lips and said, "Tastes like more to me."

She giggled as I moved over between her legs and lay down on my stomach. I kissed and licked lightly at the three corners of the hair on her mound then slowly trailed my tongue down the crease between her thigh and sex. As I moved lower she spread her legs farther apart and raised her knees slightly. When the tip of my tongue touched her ass cheek I switched sides and licked upward along the opposite crease.

As I licked and then sucked one of the plump outer lips into my mouth, her ass rose up off the bed. I slipped my hands under her nether cheeks and switched to the other lip.

Releasing it, I moved my head back to see her sex opening like a flower. I licked softly at the curled inner lips before sucking them both into my mouth. I sucked and gently chewed on them as they swelled and expanded. I glanced up across her stomach to see her hands caressing and squeezing at her breasts and nipples. I let the sensitive flesh slowly slip from between my lips and used my tongue to separate and spread them out to either side of her open slit.

My tongue moved lower and came to rest at the bottom of her opening. I could feel the heat on my nose and upper lip and could taste her wetness. I held my tongue still for a long moment, until her hips moved upward. I took a long slow lick upward to her clit, which was already standing up, un-hooded and hard. I wondered just how long it had been since Dixie had had any sex.

Returning my tongue back down, I made several more long licks. When her hips began to rotate, I stuck my tongue up inside her and swiveled it around. This brought a long drawn out groan from her lips and a farther lifting of her thighs. I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks gently and brushed the very tip of my tongue across the pucker of her anus. The groan went up an octave and her hips bucked as she came.

I moved my head back and teasingly licked the insides of her thighs until her hips settled down and returned to the bed. I used my hands to tilt her hips and lapped at the juice flowing freely from her opening. She twitched her hips and hummed softly to herself. I cleaned up as much of her sweet juice as I could and started to lick back up toward her clit but she stopped me with her hands.

"You need to wait a minute and let me rest. I think that's the quickest and hardest I've ever come." She took several deep breaths then said, "You should need a license for that tongue of yours. You could kill a girl with that thing but what a way to go."

I chuckled and replied, "I hate to tell you, but I ain't even got started yet. That was just the beginning stuff."

"Oh, shit, what have I got myself into?" she asked herself aloud, with a laugh.

Chuckling again I said, "How about a dozen orgasms to start, could you handle that?"

She rose up on her elbows and looked at me hard. "There ain't any way I could have that many in one night?" She paused to think.

"Is there?" She finally asked.

I laughed and nodded my head. Then I had to laugh at the expression of disbelief on her face. I lowered my head and slowly licked and lapped at the thin, wide spread, inner lips before me.

She said, "Wait." as she lay back and reached for my head.

I looked up at her and smiled, "Just relax and enjoy, it won't hurt a bit."

Lowering my head again I licked lightly and slowly from her sopping wet opening to just below her clit. My nose had barely grazed the tip of her clit in passing and her hips had rolled. I alternately sucked on her inner and outer lips and licked at her opening and a short ways up the slit. I left her clit totally alone.

After about five minutes of slow and gentle teasing I sat up and asked her to roll over. Once she did I pulled her hips up and stuck both pillows under her. When she lay back down her ass was lifted nicely into the air. Using my hands I slowly had her spread her knees as I sat back and took in the beauty of my handy work.

"My, oh, my." were my softly whispered words. She rose up slightly and looked at me over her shoulder. I grinned and finished. "The view takes my breath away. I'm like the kid in the candy shop, where do I start?"

I leaned forward, took a long slow lick up the back of one thigh, and continued it up across the tight ass cheek above. I stopped at her waist and moved to the other thigh to repeat the process. Her ass cheeks were spread wide letting me see the darker colored pucker of her anus.

Leaning forward, I blew my warm breath across it. It contracted tightly then relaxed. Just below her wet opening was slowly pulsing and the thin pearl pink inner lips were spread wide to frame her slit. The hard nub of her clit was bright red and shiny.

I applied the tip of my tongue to the slit just above her clit and moved it slowly upward, dipping into her opening to taste her sweetness before moving up again to bump across the circle of her ass hole. Her ass twitched and she drew a hissing breath.

Smiling, I ran my tongue in ever tightening circles around her nether opening. When I reached the center, I pressed the tip of my tongue against the elastic ring, which gave slightly. I licked and teased the tight opening of her ass until my tongue slipped inside. I used my tongue to slowly fuck her ass as her breathing grew more ragged and her ass jerked and humped back on the intruding lingual muscle.

Her ass was wiggling and jerking harder and faster as I slipped my tongue in and out of the tight brown ring. The low moan beginning deep in her chest was my cue to flick her clit with my fingertip. She froze except for a straight humping motion on my tongue as the climax crashed down on her.

As she calmed down, I sat up and just spent the time looking at the treasures she was so wantonly displaying to me. I let her rest except for my hands that were caressing the backs of her thighs and the swells of her ass cheeks.

Slowly she pulled up one knee and rolled partly over onto her side. She lifted her head and supported it with her hand propped up with her elbow. I moved over and lay down in a similar position facing her.

Taking a long slow deep breath she asked, "Am I dead yet?"

I chuckled and leaned over to kiss her knee. "Can you feel that?" I asked. When she nodded I said, "In that case you're not dead yet. Let me know when you are ready for thirds or is it fourths?"

She took another deep breath. "If I count all the little ones it's closer to sevenths or eighths. I need something to drink, my mouth is so dry."

She reached down to her sex with her hand and felt the flood. Laughing she said, "Now I know where all the moister went."

With a chuckle I got off the bed and went to the kitchen to get us a cold drink. I returned with a large glass of ice water. She sat up and drank about half of it in small sips.

Handing the glass to me she said with a smile, "See I saved you half."

Taking the glass I chuckled and replied, "I'm not really thirsty for water. I've been sipping on a much sweeter drink and speaking of that it seems I have a mess to clean up."

I moved over to set the glass on the nightstand next to the bed. "Are you sure I can't die from coming? I don't know if I can take any more of that tongue of yours."

I laughed and answered, "I'll be a good boy and just clean you up. That is unless you want me to quit and go get a warm washrag. It would be a waste of good protein and take a lot of the fun out of it."

She looked at me for a moment then sighed. "Since you put it that way I guess I'll just have to lay back, relax, and endure it the best I can." She said with a laugh of her own.

When she was flat on her back, I took one of the pillows and stuck it under her butt to raise her hips. She brought her feet up to rest on the bed closer to her ass and spread her knees wide. I started the tongue bath just above her knee on the inside of one thigh and worked my way toward her opening. When I had that thigh clean to my satisfaction I switched to the other.

Dixie was being true to her word except that her breathing was a little faster than normal. Now that I had her thighs clean I moved my attention up to the soft smooth skin on either side of her sex. By the time I was ready to attack the source of the mess her breathing was faster yet and more ragged. I ran my tongue around the opening and then slipped it inside to find it wetter than ever. I had to swallow once then twice from the flood over my tongue.

Her hips moved slowly upward as my tongue dove in deeper, and swirled around and round. When the flow subsided I removed my tongue and took several swipes up the crack of her ass to clean up the overflow. Once more I ran my tongue in and out of her vagina several times, then ran it up and the down over her swollen outer lips.

As I sucked on first one then the other of the inner lips her hands found my head and guided it to her clit. I touched the tip of my tongue to the base and held it still allowing her to move her hips to apply the amount of pressure and movement she wanted and needed. It only took a few moments before she was coming again and again, with a loud cry each time.

Finally she dropped her hips and pushed my head down to her sopping wet opening where I lapped and sucked at the flowing river from her climaxes. When she was again clean, I sat up on my knees to gaze down at her, as she lay there completely relaxed and sated. Her face slack, her eyes closed, and her mouth slightly parted with the look only a truly satisfied woman can achieve. I smiled and again wondered how long it had been since she had had sex.

*****

That was five years ago and we have been married for four of them. We both still work at the nudist camp; in fact we are now partners with Wayne and Kaye. We built a small house out by the lake. We are so happy and in love it should be against the law. It probably is in several states.

Chris is in her last year of college and should be home this weekend with her new husband. Oh, and yes she's just like her mother, only she's had the benefit of her Mom's experience and mine, when she will listen. Her husband is a good man and fits in here when they visit, even if he is a lawyer.

Life is good.

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers