The Road to Rapture

Story Info
Sneaking away for a weekend tryst.
2.1k words
3.82
14.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KateD
KateD
9 Followers

I was so excited I could hardly stand it. Richard, a married friend-with-benefits, and I were finally going to have the chance to spend a night together, because one of the road trips for his baseball team coincided with a business trip for me, so we'd be in the same town together. I'd hardly eaten anything all week, because the anticipation was causing my stomach to flip-flop constantly. I had to try to keep my head straight to focus on our plan, but it was difficult.

I drove to the ball park and cruised slowly around the parking lot until I found his car, parked as close to it as I could, and got out and walked over to it. When I was alongside his front fender, I crouched down as if to adjust my shoe, and felt around on the ground next to the inside of his front tire until I felt a small square of plastic—his hotel key card. I stood up and walked a little further in the opposite direction from my car, then stopped and pulled my cell phone out of my purse as if I'd just gotten a call. I made a big show of looking at my watch and looking exasperated, just in case anyone was looking at me, then turned around and stomped back to my car. I got in and headed over to the hotel. He'd already texted me his room number, so I knew exactly where to go. I let myself into the room and settled down with a book to wait. I was too keyed up to really concentrate on reading, but I'd have at least two hours to kill before he got there, so I had to keep myself busy. I considered getting myself off to relieve some of my tension, but I sort of wanted to save it up for him. I knew that I was so ready to explode that I'd probably come as soon as he touched me.

Finally I heard him unlocking the door with his own key card. I threw down my book and jumped up to greet him at the door. I could not wait to get my hands on him.

"Hi! I'm glad you're finally here!" I said as I put my hands on his chest and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I'm glad you're here, too," he said, smiling. "I need to go jump in the shower, though. I'm all sweaty and I probably stink!"

I smiled again. "Oh, I don't think so, but go ahead!" I sat down on the bed as he gathered up some clothes from his suitcase, then I admired the view of his taut, round ass in his tight baseball pants while he walked into the bathroom.

A couple of minutes later, I was struck with an idea. I quickly stripped off my clothes and followed him into the bathroom. Without a word, I pulled back the shower curtain just enough to slip in next to him. His eyes were closed while he was rinsing his hair, but opened wide in surprise when he felt me brush up against him. I smiled. "I thought you might like a little help." I picked up the little bar of soap and started lathering his broad, muscular chest with it. I felt his cock harden immediately against my stomach, but I wasn't ready to focus on that just yet. I worked up some more lather in my hands, then put my arms around him to wash his back. I ran my hands lower to cup his delicious ass. I probably washed it quite a bit more than I needed to, just because I loved the feel of it in my hands.

Eventually I was ready to move back to the front. I soaped up my hands again, then reached down to grab his huge, hard cock. I slowly stroked it with one hand while I reached down to gently roll his balls around in my other hand, extending my index finger to lightly stroke the soft space behind them. The soap was making everything wonderfully slippery.

After a few minutes, I put my hands on his shoulders and gently pushed him to turn around. "Rinse off a little," I said. I reached around him to grab his cock again, and I could tell from the way it felt that most of the soap was off of it. "Ok, that's good," I said. "Turn around again."

As soon as we were facing each other, I dropped to my knees. I started at the head of his cock, and slowly ran my tongue down to the base and back up, enjoying the way the taste of his skin mixed with the warm water and faint traces of soap. I licked up and down a few more times, then took him into my mouth as deeply as I could. His cock was so thick that my lips were stretched to their limit. My eyes were closed to keep out the water, and I felt his hands brushing my hair out of my face and slicking it back. His hands stayed behind my head and started guiding my motion. I half hoped he would come in my mouth, because I was excited by the thought of tasting him for the first time, but I also wanted his cock inside me and didn't want to have to wait for him to be ready again. He decided that for me, saying, somewhat hoarsely, "Maybe we should get out."

I stood up, smiled, and kissed his cheek before stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel. I dried off quickly, looking at him the whole time. I turned to hang up my towel, and he came up behind me and put his arms around me to grab my firm, round tits. His cock was pressed into the crack of my ass. One hand continued pinching my erect nipple while the other one traveled down to play with my pussy, the fingers slipping easily inside. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back to rest against his chest. His fingers moved skillfully, teasing and rubbing my clit until I came. I cried out and spun around to face him. "Let's go," I said, taking his hand and leading him to the bed.

I laid back on the mattress, and to my surprise, he didn't lie down next to me. Instead, he knelt on the bed and pushed my knees apart, then bent his head down between my legs. I gasped when I felt his tongue on me. He started by kissing the smooth skin next to my closely clipped landing strip, then moved down to dip his tongue into my dripping wet slit, then back up, flattening his tongue to lick my throbbing clit, before moving back down again. I knew I was going to come soon, and I wanted to grab his head and force it down, but I clutched at the bedsheets instead. I couldn't keep quiet, though. "Oh my god, Richard, I'm going to come, oh my god, Richard!" Suddenly my whole body arched backwards, and I screamed as the massive orgasm washed over me. He didn't stop, though. He was holding my ass in his hands and keeping his mouth firmly on me, and I think he wanted to try to make me come again, but I couldn't have handled it. "No, stop, it's too much!" I panted. "I want you inside me now." He crawled up on the bed next to me and lay down on his back and I scrambled to get on top of him. My pussy was so wet and ready that his cock slipped right in, despite its huge size. His strong hands grabbed my ass cheeks, guiding my rhythm. I was moving back and forth, grinding against him with every stroke, and I felt myself starting to come. "Oh, yes, Richard, oh my god, yes, yes, yes!" I fell forward onto his chest for a moment, but he wasn't letting me stop. His hands kept raising and lowering me on his cock, bringing me to orgasm again before finally shooting his load deep inside me. I stayed where I was until I felt the last spasms from his cock, then I lifted myself off of him and lay down on my back next to him.

After a few minutes, when I had caught my breath enough to move, I turned and snuggled up to him. I reached over and started tracing designs in his chest hair with my fingertips. "Maybe we should get something to eat so you can get your strength back, because I want you again already!" I said. He laughed. "You're right; I need to replenish my electrolytes!" We decided to have a pizza delivered to the room so we wouldn't have to go out anywhere. I slipped into a little black lacy nightgown that didn't leave much to the imagination, and he threw on a pair of basketball shorts and a T-shirt to run down the hall to the soda machine.

I only had one slice of pizza, because I was still too nervous and excited about being there with him. I barely gave him time to finish his before I was on him again. I pulled off my nightie, climbed on top of him in his chair, one leg on either side of him, and started rubbing myself on his lap. I could feel that my wetness was spreading over the crotch of his shorts, and I could also feel that his cock was starting to respond to the friction. I tugged his T-shirt up over his head, then lifted myself up slightly so I could reach down and pull down the elastic waistband of his shorts so I could get my hands on his cock. I held it between us and stroked it slowly, feeling it growing underneath my fingers. Meanwhile, he was keeping his hands busy playing with my tits, cupping them and pinching the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. He leaned forward and took one of the nipples into his mouth, sucking on it, and then biting it just hard enough to send waves of pleasure through my body. I angled his cock back and lowered my pussy down on top of it. I moaned when I felt the full size of it. It seemed like it was stretching me in the best possible way.

"I love how your cock feels when it first slides into me," I sighed. "It feels so good!" I started moving very slowly up and down on its length, enjoying every wonderful inch of it. I could have stayed like that all night, but I guess I wasn't moving fast enough for him. In one swift motion he lifted me up, stood up from his chair, and threw me down on the bed. "Get on your hands and knees," he said, stepping out of his shorts. I scrambled to do as he asked, leaning forward on my elbows and spreading my legs apart to give him easier access. He grasped my hips and entered me again, then started rocking me back and forth to meet his movements. He soon increased his speed, and was slamming hard into my pussy, his balls swinging forward and slapping against me with every thrust. It felt incredible. He was entering me so deeply that I could feel pressure on my g-spot, and I actually thought I might come again. "Oh yes, fuck me Richard, fuck me harder! Oh my god! Yes! Oh yes, fuck me!" He came with a roar, and I felt him fill my pussy with his hot come. He rolled to one side and fell back on the bed and I collapsed next to him. Finally, completely exhausted by all the evening's activity, we drifted off to sleep.

I don't know who woke up first the next morning, but all of a sudden we were both awake, lying on our sides and looking at each other. I kissed him softly, and he reached out and pulled me underneath him. He entered me with no preparation, but I didn't need it. I was always wet when I was with him. In some ways, this was the best sex we'd had yet. I loved the feel of his muscular body covering mine, and I stroked his back while he fucked me, trailing my hands down to grab his perfect ass. I breathed deeply, inhaling his scent, and kissed his neck and shoulder, tasting his skin. He came rather quickly, filling my pussy with warmth, and I was completely satisfied.

KateD
KateD
9 Followers