The Road Trip

Story Info
Never us an old vehicle.
3.2k words
4.26
46.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

Like a lot of things in life, a six week break away from work to go on a relaxing road trip with my soon-to-be-wife, Marie, seemed like an excellent idea at the time.

Marie and I had already set a date for the wedding and were looking forward to the impending nuptials with enthusiasm. It was her idea to break with tradition and enjoy an extended honeymoon before the wedding rather than after it. I thought it was a great idea, we didn't have a lot of spare cash - the wedding had stripped out our bank account as it was - and the idea of six weeks roaming around the countryside, going where the mood took us seemed like the ideal vacation.

I'd had my old Ford checked and re-checked by a collection of local biker-nuts that I trusted barely more than the licenced bandit that ran the local service station. There were many problems with the car which were all fixed with their usual grunts of approval or disapproval depending on which member of the gang was carrying out the repair. The major problem was the floor of the decrepit vehicle. Years of abuse had turned the metal boarding into a rusting material thinner than a sliver of ice and probably just as roadworthy. I was informed by Jack, the self-appointed leader of this band of likable misfits, that there would be a delay in repairing the boards. I wasn't given a particular reason why and therefore assumed that it was until most of the group were either sober or drug-free enough to go out and steal some more. Not wishing to wait for the drying out or straightening up of my so-called mechanic's, Marie and I had decided to take a chance on the underfoot problem and proceed with our plans.

The first two weeks passed extremely pleasantly. We did the whole romantic bit; swimming in deserted river pools under stunningly beautiful waterfalls, candle lit dinners for two and moonlit walks along meandering riverbanks. We drove from rural town to rural town sleeping when we were tired, eating when we were hungry and making love whenever the mood took us - which was often!

The relaxed atmosphere had obviously had an effect on Marie. Standing at a little under 5'8" in her stockings, her shoulder length, dirty blonde hair frames a pretty face that needs little makeup. And the attraction doesn't stop there. Her long, slender legs lead up to a delightfully smooth pussy, trim hips and a flat stomach. The finishing touch is provided by exquisite breasts with pink nipples that sit up and just beg to be sucked! She has always been a very sexy, sensual woman, but on this trip she seemed to go completely wild. Maybe it was because she was well away from all the people that knew her and all the gossip. Maybe it was because we were about to be married or maybe it was just because there were pretty flowers about; I don't know, but one thing was for sure; there wasn't a day went by without Marie almost begging me to fuck her at least twice!

And then the inevitable happened. Driving through the outskirts of another little town well into our third week, my Ford ground to a halt and my foot went straight through the floor.

"Oh shit!" I Exclaimed, quite poetically, I thought.

Marie's face broke into a wide smile as the laughter began to gush from her pretty lips.

"Hey! It's not that funny!"

"Oh, sorry, baby," she cooed mockingly, "did my darling put his foot in it!"

The raucous laughter returned and this time, eventually, I joined in. For several minutes we both rolled around in apoplexy, holding each other with tears of laughter streaming from our eyes. When we finally managed to stop and come to our senses I took a look around. Our luck was holding firm. Only a hundred or so yards along the dusty road I could see an old tin sign creaking as it swung in the breeze. I focused my eyes and felt complete elation as I realised that the sign was advertising engine oil.

"I think that little place down there is a service garage." I said. "How lucky is that!"

"Not so lucky for me," Marie replied wriggling her tight little bottom into the black PVC seat, "I was hoping we might have time for a little fun!"

Her left hand snaked over into my lap and gave my overworked cock a quick squeeze. I gulped air into my lungs as I felt the stirring of an immediate erection.

"Jeez, Marie! Don't you ever rest!"

Our lips met as we clambered over into the back seat and Marie began pulling at my shirt. Our tongues entwined in a lustful ballet. Our hands searched each others bodies, fingers caressing, groping, exploring. The minutes passed and my cock was beginning to ache for release.

"Hey folks!"

The voice seemed to come from nowhere and echoed around the interior of the car.

"Oh, sorry! Just thought you might need some help with the car!"

Marie and I parted quickly and smiled up at the stranger in oily overalls as he peered in through the open window. There was no point in attempting to give some lame excuse; the bulge in my jeans and the nipple shaped protrusions through Marie's blouse spoke for themselves.

"Er...yes...actually we do have a problem." I said quickly, squinting up into the sun towards the strangers face. I indicated the large gaping hole in the floor of the car.

The man laughed. "No problem, my friend," he said, "lets get you towed over to the pit and I'll have that fixed in no time!"

And so, four hours, six cups of coffee and two lengths of floor tin later, saw Marie and I perusing the final bill for Ian-the-mechanic's work.

"Six hundred?" I gasped, "are you sure, man?"

Ian smiled the confident smile of a man who knew that there was nothing we could do about the extortion that was being inflicted upon us.

"Yep, six hundred please. I've thrown in the air freshener for free!"

Unfortunately, although there was nothing that we could do about the size of the bill, Ian hadn't bargained on one thing - I didn't have enough money on me.

"Hmmm," He muttered after hearing my explanation as to why I couldn't pay, "Looks like I'll just have to keep the vehicle then."

"But we're on vacation!" I blurted out. I looked around at the desolate, arid countryside, "there's no way we are gonna be staying here until a cheque clears. Surely there must be a compromise somewhere?"

I looked over at Marie and stared at her. Quite obviously a compromise had already occurred to her and she was smiling at the tall, handsome mechanic in a very definite "come-on" fashion.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled at her.

"Oh, come on, Paul," she said, still smiling up at Ian and batting her long eyelashes furiously, "it's not as if we've been totally faithful to each other, is it? You know I let your friend Dave fuck me only last week!"

"But that was different," I complained, "that was just a laugh, and besides, I was watching you the whole time!"

As soon as the words were out of my mouth I regretted saying them. Ian's eyes lit up as he saw the likelihood of him getting laid by a beautiful woman. Also the idea of me being around didn't seem to bother him at all.

"Sounds like a good plan to me!" he cried, now obviously excited. "And if your old man wants to watch, that's cool too!"

Like a slack-jawed yokel, my head flipped between my future bride and the lusty mechanic. I sighed deeply recognising the look in both their eyes and knowing that, certainly as far as Marie was concerned, there was nothing I was going to be able to do about it.

"Okay," I said tiresomely, "lets get on with it!"

In a flash, Ian was ripping his overalls from his lean young body and kicking off his work boots. Marie did likewise. He blouse dropped onto the oily floor. He wasn't wearing a bra and after she had pulled up her skirt and removed her little white panties, she had exposed all the parts of her body that was necessary.

As I found a seat on the edge of a table - the only surface that I could see wasn't covered in oil or grease - Ian stood proudly before Marie with his hands on his hips. A wide smile was painted all over his rugged face.

Slowly, Marie squatted down in front of him. Usually she would have liked to kneel, but the stained floor was preventing her from her normal cock-sucking stance. I heard Ian heave a great sigh as my bride wrapped her long, cool fingers around his inflamed shaft and guided it towards her mouth. Her pink tongue extended and flicked lazily over the wide head and her other hand cupped his heavy balls gently. Inch my inch the swollen meat entered her mouth. It was like watching a porn movie being made just for my own private entertainment and I could feel my previous erection return with a vengeance.

Marie's hand cupped and caressed the mechanic's balls as she allowed his shaft to slide easily into her throat. Ian gasped again and I could see his legs tremble. His hands reached out and held the back of her head firmly as he began to rock slowly back and forth, burying his tool completely in her oral orifice. Smalls moans of ecstatic joy escaped his lips as his cock assaulted my future wife's throat.

While watching all this my own interest was beginning to grow - not unlike my cock that was now throbbing almost painfully beneath my jeans. I eased myself into a more comfortable position and greedily rubbed the bulge that was clearly obvious at my crotch. Marie was quite clearly enjoying herself as much as Ian was. An accomplished cock-sucker at the best of times - a fact to which I would happily testify - Marie was professionally swallowing her charge deep into her throat while twisting her hand sensuously around the base of his shaft with one hand and gently caressing his sensitive balls with the other.

"Mmmmm! You're a great little cock-sucker, baby!" Ian murmured, "but I don't wanna cum too soon. You look like the type of girl that would love to get fucked!!"

This seemed to be exactly what Marie wanted to hear and, with a gasp of air, let the mechanic's hard weapon slip out of her mouth.

"Oh yes, baby. I want it! You know I want it!"

As Marie stood, Ian began to push her backwards towards an old chest of tools. Their lips locked together in a lustful, wet embrace, their tongues probing and searching. Marie's hands reach out behind her and grasped the edge of the chest steadying herself. Her legs opened almost naturally and I heard her gasp as Ian dropped to his knees and buried his face in her moist pussy. I could almost hear his tongue slurping at her wet folds as he licked her. They both moaned in unison. Marie's hands clasped behind her lover's head and pulled him towards her. She gasped again. Her legs trembled and her back arched pushing her pussy into his face. I saw here eyes roll up into her head and her lips part in a silent scream as she came, grinding Ian's face into her vagina as she shook and writhed through a massive climax.

"Didn't you say something about fucking me?" Marie finally whispered as she came down from her climax.

Ian didn't answer her - he didn't need to - he simply turned her around and pushed her against the tool chest so that her sweet rounded ass faced him. Her legs were still parted and he guided his erect tool towards her waiting, open slit.

With a forward thrust, Ian slammed his cock deep into my bride's hot cunt. I could see Marie's body react as she caught her breath, the air being knocked out of her lungs. Ian Rammed up into her three or four more times pushing himself into her body with all his strength.

Marie buried her head in her hands and tried to keep her legs well spread. I could see that she was really wet after the intense orgasm that she had just had and this aided her lover's assault on her body. Ian's hands were under her and groping her breasts with rough oily fingers. I could see the marks that he was leaving on her smooth skin and, for some reason this made my erection leap in my pants.

Ian was moaning on each upward thrust and calling Marie a bitch and a slut. This only seemed to spur her on and I'm sure that she had at least one more smaller climax while he was fucking her from behind.

"Let me sit on your cock!" Marie suddenly gasped.

I watched Ian's eyes light up as a broad grin crossed his face. With an audible "pop", he slipped his juice streaked weapon from Marie's pussy hole and with the appendage twitching wildly he used his arm to sweep away some of the debris from an old close-by table. Once satisfied that there was enough room on the table for him to lie down comfortably, the young mechanic lay on his back and held his erect and visibly throbbing cock in his hand.

Marie smiled and bent to lick the head of the monster several times before climbing up onto the table herself and straddling her lover's hips. Ian raised his knees and thrust his hips upwards sending his tool, once again, deeply into Marie's hot, wet pussy. She cried out in lustful surprise. Her hands went to her hair and her body arched backwards as she wriggled and writhed on top of him. Ian's hands found the warm globes of his lover's butt and as he fucked up into her he used counter-active force by pulling her lower body towards him.

Marie's head rolled from side to side and I could sense that she was enjoying an almost constant climax as she twisted her lithe little body onto of Ian's penis.

"Oh God, yes..yes..yes!" she cried as she bounced.

Ian was keeping a steady rhythm going but I could see he was keen to alter his position again.

"I want to see your cunt while I fuck you, bitch!" He said. "Lets switch again"

In an instant, He had pulled my future bride off his cock once again and, with strong, muscular arms, had lifted her and virtually thrown her back down onto the table.

Marie seemed happy to let all this happen without complaint. As she fell back, her legs spread open and I could see her vagina wet and open. Her sex lips dripped her sweet juice and the hole itself looked wide and abused.

Ian's hands quickly grasped her ankles and lifted her legs onto his shoulders. Now her cunt was really open and I was treated to a full view of Ian's cock sliding comfortably into her love tunnel.

Immediately he began to start fucking her, Marie started to groan and lift her hips up to meet his thrusts. I looked at my watch. I was much impressed by the mechanic's obvious stamina - he had already been fucking my future wife for nearly an hour!

But the tell tale signs were now beginning to show on my bride's young lover. Time after time he slammed his large tool into her pussy, his balls slapping against her wet ass crack. I could see his legs as they started to tremble. His face contorted into a lustful grimace; his eyes tight shut and the veins on his neck beginning to bulge obscenely. It seemed quite clear that he was approaching that point of no return.

"Wait!..wait!" cried Marie.

My bride could obviously also sense her lover's impending ejaculation.

"I want to see you cum! I want you to cover your little slut with your sperm!"

With a power that he got from God knows where, Ian managed to control himself for a further few seconds while Marie sat herself down in a grimy, hard-backed chair. She looked up at Ian as he held his cock at the ready.

"Show me something to make me shoot!" he cried unnecessarily.

Marie grinned wickedly as she spread her long legs and opened her wet sex lips with her fingers. It was quite a sight. The inside of her pussy was still running with juice from her previous orgasms and as she slowly fingered her clit for her lover's benefit, another stream of liquid oozed from the hole.

I saw Ian's cock leap as he stroked it, pointing the head directly at Marie's large tits. He held his breath and the shaft began to swell visibly. Suddenly he cried out and both Marie and I saw a huge stream of cum fly from the tip of the throbbing member. This sight was greeted by surprise from me and unbridled lust from Marie.

Marie gasped as the hot seed splashed her skin. Her fingers flew to her tits and she began to massage the sticky liquid into the large mounds as Ian released jet after jet of cum.

I couldn't stand it any longer. Leaping to my feet I pulled down the zipper of my jeans and haled out my straining dick. Marie smiled at me as I approached her. I knew what she wanted and I was dying to provide it for her. I was in such a state of excitement that just three or four pulls on my shaft had my com boiling up from my balls. I groaned loudly as my seed dripped onto Marie's tits and mingled with her lover's previous issue.

As the three of us all began to dress, I reached out for the keys to my ford that were on the surface of the table. As my hand closed over them, Ian's hand firmly gripped my wrist.

"What are you doing?" he said calmly.

"Taking my car, man."

Ian smiled at me and shook his head.

"What are you talking about?" I continued. "You've fucked Marie as hard as she's ever been fucked! Don't you think that you've been paid enough?"

"Trouble is," Ian laughed, "It's not my garage!"

"What?"

"I just work here. The business belongs to my brother, Frank."

"That's right. I'm the boss around here."

I wheeled around to see a stocky man, similar looking to Ian but about five years older, standing in the doorway. As he walked into the workshop he began to slip out of his oil stained overalls.

"What's going on?" I asked incredulously.

"As it's my business, then I expect to get paid!" Frank chuckled. "Better strip off again my little bitch, because Frankie wants his payment!"

As I watched Marie peel off her panties once again and bare her large cum-stained breasts, I thought that, just for a moment, I saw a twinkle in her eyes!

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers