The Roadtrip

Story Info
Lovers take a break in a public restroom.
967 words
15.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving that long stretch of I-95 toward our Florida destination, I couldn't help thinking about how much nicer the ride had become since the last time I made this trip... many years ago on my annual leaves from the Navy base in Jacksonville to see the old folks back home. I looked across the bench seat of my pick-up truck and watched her sleep... the greenish glow from the instrument panel painted her sweet face with a smooth glow.

"We could stop here for the night," I had suggested 200 miles ago. "I get bonus trip rewards at Comfort Inn."

But, no... she wanted to keep going. "The sooner we get there, the sooner we can get this vacation started," she had argued.

And there she was, asleep, and there I squirmed with an urgent need to untie a knot and make the ol' bladder gladder. I slowed down and eased my truck onto the exit ramp. She must have sensed the decreased speed, or the down-shifting, and shook herself awake.

"What's up doc?" she cooed groggily. (No, I'm not a doctor... we both like cartoons, and one of my favorites is Bugs Bunny!)

"I feel the need... the need to pee," I told her in my really bad impersonation of Tom Cruise from that old Top Gun movie.

For an interstate convenience store, this place looked practically deserted except for the two or three customers inside. No one at the pumps. But, then again, at three in the morning, I reckoned that would be normal. She waited for me to open her door... (just a habit I have; opening doors for ladies, throwing coats over mud puddles...) and hand-in-hand like high-school sweethearts, we strolled through the double glass doors of the Sunoco A-Plus.

"I'll catch up," I said, and made my way to the men's room.

It was good to get all that coffee out of me, but with another 517 miles to go, there would be more coffee, and more pit stops. I returned to the store's main room and saw her standing in an aisle of grocery items, toward the rear of the store near the pop coolers.

How did I get so lucky, I smiled as I walked toward her, watching her studying a label on a can of something.

"Hey Mister!" she beamed, giving me a little peck on the cheek, and putting her free arm around my waist. "Everything come out all right? Shake it more than twice and you're playing with it, ya know!"

She's so cute. For a woman in her 40's she sometimes acts like a girl in her teens... she's just adorable!

Seeing her bent over to get a small box of Chips Ahoy cookies off the bottom shelf snapped me out of my momentary trance, and snapped something else to attention. She must've taken her panties off at the last rest area; the short skirt she was wearing sure didn't leave anything to the imagination! She smiled shamelessly and with her trademark 'Come here Big Boy' grin, she quickly stood and grabbed my hand.

"Did you save the wrapper from that Tootsie-Pop? I don't want to get arrested for shoplifting in Georgia!" I said as she trotted playfully ahead of me, still holding my sweaty hand, still grinning that come-hither grin. She tossed the red wrapper at me, then dragged me into the women's rest room.

"Get up there and spread your legs!" she ordered, after pushing me into the farthest stall.

I tried to pretend I was shocked, but she knows me too well. I'm ex-Navy... I know how to follow orders. So, I did as she instructed... I planted my ass on the toilet tank and waited for her next command.

"Lose 'em, Sailor," she directed.

I slid one leg of my jeans off and anchored my feet on the handicap rails.

"Say your prawers siwwy wabbit," she growled as she approached my exposed groin, tossing the cherry Tootsie-Pop to the floor. (I meant to ask her how many licks it took to get to the center, but I really didn't think she had been counting.)

Cupping my sac in one hand, rolling my balls around inside it, she grabbed my hard and reddened shaft and plunged her mouth down on it. All the way down. I could swear that I was tickling her tonsils, if she still had tonsils. She withdrew to the tip, enclosing her lips around the lip where the foreskin meets the head. Stabbing the slit with her tongue, she seemed to sense that I wasn't going to last long. She snapped her head back and looked at me with glaring eyes.

"You'll cum when I say you can cum and not a second sooner!" she sneered, and plunged herself down on me again.

I had a slight little spasm then.

"Not yet!" she said, and went back to licking the sides up and down and around and around on the head. It was making me crazy. I tried to stifle my squeals.

"Sweetie... stop... I... can't... hold..."

And, I couldn't. As she withdrew to take another dive, I exploded in one violent squirt after another, kicking the extra rolls of toilet paper across the floor. My hot load sprayed her face like a shower.

After several minutes catching my breath and determining that I wasn't having a heart attack, I relaxed my legs and stood up. She had wiped her face by then, and as I bent to pull my jeans up, she raised me up to her. She kissed me softly, long and deep... then with that grin of hers she said "Ten."

"Huh?" I asked, standing there with my pants still around my ankles.

"That's how many licks it took to get my man to pop!"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Simona 01 - Glory Hole MILF Blowjob Sex oral cu o MILF la Glory Hole.in Mature
Summer at Mountain Farm Young man learns to be useful.in Fetish
Goodbye to the Past Pt. 01 A repressed girl's awakening begins with an older woman.in Lesbian Sex
My Wife and 3 Daughters Ch. 01 Lonely trucker finds a woman with three daughters.in Erotic Couplings
Two Anna's A party in the Swiss Alps leads to an intense foursome.in Group Sex
More Stories