The Rodeo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,518 Followers

"Oh my god." She whimpered pressing up against him as he tasted her again. When he started flicking her clit with his tongue, she purred and started whimpering as she pressed against him. "Oh god Ray, what are you doing to me?"

He lifted his head and looked at her. "I'm getting you ready for me darling. Just lay back and enjoy it."

Amber nodded as he went back to licking and nibbling at her flesh. When she was on the brink, she screamed. "Oh my god, I feel like I am about to explode."

"You are darling." Just then he slid a finger inside her and felt her body clamp down on it as she came for the very first time. He worked her through her orgasm, slowly fingering her as he worked on her clit with his mouth. By the time she had cum for the second time, she was begging for more and he had three fingers moving smoothly inside her.

"Are you ready for me darling?" He asked moving up over her and pressing his hard cock against her entrance.

She looked at him through fire filled eyes. "Please Ray, I need you so bad."

He kissed her deeply as he slowly started to penetrate her, when he came to her blockage he stopped. "Why did you stop?" She asked reveling in how full she felt.

He looked at her seriously. "Just grab a hold of me and don't let go."

She did as he asked and screamed as he suddenly slammed his hips forward burying himself completely inside her. She felt like he had just torn something inside and her fingers dug into his back as she clung to him. "Oh fuck, it hurts."

Ray held himself tight inside her as he kissed away her tears. "Its okay baby, the pain will go away, I promise." He kissed her softly, then deeper as he felt her body start to relax. When he felt it was safe he pulled back a few inches the pressed back into her. Amber wrapped her legs around his waist as she tentatively started matching his strokes with strokes of her own. "That's it baby, fuck with me. Show me how much you love my dick inside you."

She met him stroke for stroke as she felt the pressure building up once more inside her. "Ray, oh god, yes, it feels so good. Don't stop."

Ray had no intention of stopping, her pussy was clinging to him and it was taking a lot of willpower not to just slam into her. "You ready love."

She looked at him in surprise when he called her love then smiled. "I'm ready for anything."

He smiled again then captured her lips with his own as he really started working inside her. He pulled out to the very tip then slammed back inside making her whimper and cry out for more. As he felt her getting closer and closer to going over the edge, he sped up his strokes, making each slam more powerful then the last.

"Ugh, oh fuck yes." She panted digging her nails into his back as she pressed her body up tightly against his. "Fuck me Ray, oh god, fuck me."

Ray did just that, he slammed his hips forward like a jackhammer and she met every powerful thrust until she couldn't hold back anymore .She screamed in pleasure as her body contracted around him. "Fuck, I'm cummminnnngggg." He growled forcing himself deep inside her once more as he let go and filled her with his seed.

When it was over, he rolled over onto his side and gathered her into his arms. She giggled as she kissed his arm. "I take it you're not taking me home tonight."

He looked at her with a smile, then his eyes got serious. "I just took your virginity little one. That is important to me." She looked at him seriously.

"What are you saying?"

He brushed her sweaty hair back from her face. "You're mine little one. I have you now and I am never letting you go."

He never did, until today. For the past five years they were inseparable. He took her home the next day and told her family that he wanted to be with her. Since she was an adult and wanted to be with him as well, they had no complaints. Two years later, they had a small ceremony in her parents' back yard and he made her his wife. For the past three years, they would travel around the country during rodeo season and when it was off season he worked as a carpenter. Everything was great, until a year ago when she had the miscarriage. She told him she didn't want to travel anymore, traveling was to hard on her body and she wanted to stay home and hopefully carry a child full term.

So she stayed home and he traveled. About a week ago, she begged him to come home, but it was the finals. One more bull and he would be number one for the season. He explained that to her but she got upset and hung up on him. Two days later he called and she told him if he didn't come home now, she would be gone by the time he did. He told her he wasn't ready to quit, they had extended the season. She said goodbye. He never expected it to be a complete farewell goodbye.

"I should have come home." He said leaning back against the pillows." It was then that he felt the note under his head. Sitting up her grabbed it and tears filled his eyes as he read.

"Ray;

I told you it was the rodeo or me. I want a family, I want a life. I won't divorce you but I can't live the kind of life you live anymore. It was great in the beginning, but now, it is just too hard. I have gone home. If you decide that you want to be with me instead of the road, you know where I am.

I still love you and always will.

Love Amber

He held the note in his hand. He wasn't ready to quit, not yet, he still needed the brass ring. He just hoped when he was ready to finally settle down, it wouldn't be too late.

Chapter 2 Five years later

23 year old Amber Marks looked at her four year old son with a sigh. It hadn't been easy raising him on her own but she had done it. A couple of months after she left Ray, she had discovered she was pregnant. She never told him though. She wanted him to come home on his own, not because he had a child waiting. She lived with her parents while she went to school and just last year bought a small two bedroom house down the street from them. She worked steady at the local travel agency and her mother loved playing grandma and babysitting while she worked.

As her son finished his dinner, she looked at the clock and sighed. She still couldn't believe she had let Jake talk her into going to the rodeo. Even though they were here in Aurora this time and not Pendleton, she had refused to go the last five years knowing that Ray would be there. She couldn't handle seeing him and knowing he wasn't hers anymore. He had never served her with divorce papers but she was sure he hadn't spent the last five years alone either. Unlike her, Ray was the first and only man to ever touch her. She played with herself from time to time, but it wasn't the same. She had to admit that Ray had his faults but he was a damn good lover.

"That's enough Jerry." She said taking the half eaten bowl of spaghetti away from him. He had been playing with it for almost an hour now not really eating. He knew his mother was upset and it was affecting him. "Is Tommy coming over?" The four year old asked as Amber cleaned him up.

Tommy Richards was about as close to a boyfriend as Amber had in the past five years. He was a good friend and worked with her at the travel agency. He had tried numerous times to get her in his bed but so far hadn't succeeded. Jerry had called him daddy a couple of times but stopped when Amber told him that he was not his father. "No honey, not tonight. He is out with some friends." Tommy had tried to get her to go to the rodeo with him but she told him that since Ray would more n likely be there it wasn't a good idea. He had kissed her on the cheek and told her he would see her Monday at work.

Suddenly the door bell rang. "Uncle Jake." Jerry said jumping out of his chair and running to the door. Amber stood there with the cloth still in her hand.

"Yeah, Uncle Jake."

Jake smiled at her as he carried his own 6 month old daughter in his arms. "Hey sis, how you doing?"

She let him kiss her on the cheek and kissed her niece before she looked at her brother. "I can't believe I let you talk me into this." She threw the rag in the sink then smiled at Amanda. Her sister in law was 3 months pregnant with their second child and was beaming.

Jake looked at her with a sad smile. "You have to face him sometime."

She looked at her brother pleadingly. "Why? Ray has been in town every year for the past five years. He hasn't said a word to you or Amanda even though you both have gone to every rodeo. What makes you think things will be different?"

Jake shook his head. "I don't know, I just do."

"Come on sis, it will get you out of the house." Amanda said wiping drool off of Michelle's mouth. "You don't get out enough. I'll take care of the kids, you guys have fun."

Amber looked pleadingly at her sister in law for a minute then nodded. "Just let me grab a sweater.

Amber was dressed comfortably in a pair of shorts and a tank top. She was dressed pretty much the same way she had been that fateful night five years ago. As she sat in the passenger seat of her brother's truck, she knew he was right. Ray may not have acknowledged her brother or sister in law when they went to the rodeo, but she had a feeling she wasn't going to be so lucky.

Ray stood on the pillar between him and the bull and sighed. Tonight was his last ride. After the doctor told him he needed to quit or there was a chance he would never walk again, he knew it was time to give it up. He thought it was fitting that his last ride would be in the town where he knew Amber was. He didn't know how he knew, he just knew.

He leaned down about to grab the bridle and swing his leg over when he stopped and looked towards the stands. He couldn't believe his eyes, she was there in the stands and looked as beautiful as she did that first time he saw her. He had seen Amanda and Jake every year since she left but he never had the guts to speak to them. He knew he wouldn't get so lucky tonight.

Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes, said a prayer that he came out of this alive and swung his leg over the bull.

"Our next competitor is no stranger to this circuit. He is a five time national champion. Let's hear it for Ray Marks." The announcer yelled as they opened the gates.

Amber's throat tightened and she lost her breath as she saw him come into the arena on the bucking bull. She had hated watching him ride, she was always afraid he would fall off and get trampled. Every time she watched him hang on for those 8 seconds and tonight was no different.

When time was up he jumped clear then smiled at the crowd. Except she didn't see anybody but him. He hadn't changed in the past five years, except he had let his hair grow out and it was down around his shoulders. When her eyes met his, her breath caught once more in her throat and she nodded. He motioned towards the gate and walked out of the arena.

Amber closed her eyes, sighed then looked at her brother. "I'll be back."

Jake didn't say a word as he watched her move through the stands. He knew where she was going and was glad he wasn't in her position. He watched her until she was out of site, then went back to watching the bull riders.

Ray was standing on the outside of the gate watching the other riders. When he heard her walk up he turned. "You are still as beautiful as you were that day." He said staring at her.

She smiled softly. "Thanks. I like your hair. I'm glad you let it grow out. I'm sure your girlfriend loves running her fingers through it." Amber wanted to kick herself as soon as the words left her mouth. She felt a fire run through her as she thought of him holding another woman but forced it down, she was the one who had walked away.

She looked at the ground and jumped when she felt his fingertips touch her chin. She hadn't heard him move. "Look at me Amber, please."

She felt tears fill her eyes and shook her head. "I can't." She turned to leave but he caught her arm. She turned back to look at him. "Why Ray? Why couldn't you let it go?"

He still had a hold of her arm but she didn't shake him off. Instead she saw the pain enter his eyes. "I couldn't. You don't understand. I had to prove something. I had to prove I wasn't a quitter like my old man."

She knew she would regret it but she couldn't stop her hand from reaching up and brushing against his face. "You're nothing like your father Ray. I've told you that, your mother has told you that."

"I know, but I had to prove it to myself."

She let her hand drop as she shook his hand off her arm. "I hope it was worth it."

She turned to walk away again but his words stopped her. "Tonight was my last ride."

She turned back to look at him in shock. "What did you say?"

"Tonight was my last ride. I was hoping you would be here. I wanted to tell you." He took his hat off and held it in his hands as he looked at her. "I love you Amber. I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner. It has been a long five years, but I want my family back. I want you back."

She wanted to believe him, she wanted to throw herself in his arms and cry out his name, but something held her back. "What about your flavor of the week? I think that is what they are called now a days."

He chuckled sourly. "There isn't anybody else. There hasn't been anybody since you."

She looked at him in surprise. "Why do I find that hard to believe?"

Just then another of the riders walked up and stopped when he saw Amber. "So this is the one you have turned all the other ones down for."

Amber looked at the new man in surprise. Ray just chuckled. "Yup, this is her. Amber, this is my buddy Nick. Nick, my wife Amber."

Nick shook hands with her and smiled. "It is nice to finally meet you. I have tried numerous times over the past five years to get him hooked up with one gal or another, but he kept saying the only woman he wanted was you."

Amber looked at Ray and saw the pain in his eyes. "He is telling the truth Amber. There hasn't been anybody but you."

"I...I..." She felt the tears running down her cheeks. She wanted to believe him but she was so scared. "Tonight really was your last ride?"

He nodded and she lost all her reserve. She ran at him and threw herself into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her and just held her as she cried. "It's okay baby. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I'll never leave again."

Just then Jake walked up. "Well it's about damn time I saw that. That girl has been moping along for too long Ray."

Ray smiled at his brother in law. "Thanks for bringing her tonight Jake. I owe you."

Amber pulled away from Ray and looked at her brother. "You knew?"

Jake nodded. "Ray called me about a week ago. Told me tonight was his last ride and asked me to bring you."

Amber looked back at Ray and wanted to punch him. "You set me up."

Ray just tightened his arms around her. "I knew if I called you, you wouldn't come. I had to talk to you. I had to know if I still had a chance."

She looked at him softly. "You always had a chance Ray. I meant what I put in that note. I was just waiting for you to decide it was time to come home."

He kissed her softly. "I am home baby. I am home."

Epilogue: A new beginning

After the rodeo Jake and Amber helped Ray clean out his trailer, said goodbye to Nick then Jake followed them back to the house while Amber rode with Ray. "Um... there is something I need to tell you." Amber said as they got to the house. "Before we go in."

Ray looked at her in fear. Was there someone waiting for her? Whoever it was, was just going to have to accept that her husband had come home. "What is it baby? Is there someone waiting for you?"

Amber looked towards the house and watched her brother walk inside before turning back to Ray. "In a sense yes."

Ray looked at her with a steel glint in his eyes. "Well, whoever it is will have to leave. Your husband doesn't share his woman with anyone."

Amber wanted to laugh at the jealousy she saw in his face. "Why don't you meet him before you kick him to the curb." She got out of the truck before he could respond.

Ray watched her climb out of the truck dumbfounded. Obviously she had another man and actually wanted him to share her. Well he would put a stop to that. That was for sure.

He followed her to the house but when he stepped inside, all he saw was Amanda, Jake and two kids. "So where is this guy you want me to meet?" He looked around wondering if maybe the dude was in the bathroom or something.

Amber picked up her son and walked over to Ray. "He is right here."

Ray looked at her in surprise. "Here?" He looked at the little boy in her arms and knew without her saying a word that he was his son. "I have a son?"

Amber nodded as tears filled her eyes. "Jerry, say hello to your daddy."

Jerry looked at his mom then at the strange man who had walked into the house. "Daddy?" He asked looking at Ray.

Ray was choked with emotion and could only nod. He held his arms out to his son and smiled when Jerry leaned out for him. He took him into his arms holding him tight as he looked at Amber. "I... I never knew."

Amber nodded. "I know. I wanted you to come home because you wanted to. Not because you felt like you had to."

As Ray looked from the woman he loved to the child in his arms, he knew his wild days were done. It was time to settle down and raise his family. He wasn't going to be like his father and run at the first sign of trouble. He knew it was time to be a man. As he kissed Amber softly the words he spoke earlier rang true. He was finally HOME!!!!!!

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,518 Followers
12