The Romance Of Beth Gregory Ch. 03

Story Info
A wild romance continues.
2.7k words
4.06
6.1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The van had been slow to stop and Dave had a habit of racing it down the freeway. Since the van was over a decade old it made Jim afraid, to an extent, that Dave was going to hit some one in the rear. Each time Dave was driving the freeway, Jim tended to feel comfortable. Each time Dave would slow down behind a car he would seem to slide or roll so close to the back of the vehicle in front of the van until Jim could read the fine print on the car or trucks license plate tag. Jim felt like he had volunteered for a ride at an amusement park.

It was early morning and Dave was driving to Cleveland to check on the properties he had there. Jim had asked Dave to drop him off at Beth's on the way to Cleveland. Jim had called Beth and she had agreed that he could be there early and Dave could drop him off at her home. Beth would then take him home. Her only objection was that she had to speak to her father on some personal business. She had promised to leave the door unlocked. "You need to take the next ramp," Jim told Dave as they neared the Portage Trails exit. "You can drop me off a few blocks from her if you want. I can walk from here," Jim offered as he turned onto Portage Trails.

"That's okay Jim," Dave said as he soared on past the area Jim had said he could drop him at.

A moment later Jim watched as Dave drove off. He turned and looked at the house and swallowed hard. He wondered if he was putting his hope and trust wrongly in this woman. If she had fangs, he was bearing his throat for a deadly blow. He had not ejaculated during sex with the woman and did not want to do so until he was certain that he wanted to risk a physical attraction influencing his feelings toward her improperly. He had never met a woman like her. She was awesome, though she had her problems. He had already decided that the next time they were intimate he would be trying to ejaculate. She had already begun making comments about him not ejaculating in her when they had sex like he was not finding her attractive. That had started to hurt him when he made love to her and looked into her eyes. He opened the door and went inside with Chester coming along behind him.

"I was wondering if you would be here yet," Beth said walking into the kitchen where he met her with a hug and a kiss. "I know you have a problem with me going to see my dad but he does not ask much. I just have to talk to him is all. If you cannot accept that then I guess you cannot accept me."

"Whoa," I said holding my hands up in modest surrender. "Where did all of that come from? I never said anything. In fact, I am one of those people that believe parents always have respect due them and association is important. So where did all of this come from?"

"I just want you to understand that my father does not ask much of me and I don't want him to come between us at all," she said.

Jim had never met the man but it was becoming obvious by the woman's facial expressions that she had some abnormal attraction to her father. He had flashing thoughts of possible reasons such as a past sexual relationship when the woman was younger. She had told him that her father had serious drinking problems when she was younger and had beaten her severely so often that she has ran away from home when in her teens to stay with her friend Michelle and the girl's mother. He simply thought it was not right for a woman to speak of her father like that. It reminded him of a documentary he had watched in college in which a woman had a sexual relationship with her father when only a small girl. The attraction continued even when the woman became an adult and she eventually killed her own baby due in part to the treatments she received as a child. "Have you considered if all this is normal because I have no problem with your father or mother," was all he said.

"Then I guess I will be back in a few hours then," she finally said with a warm smile as he walked up to her, gave her a hug and kissed her before looking into her eyes.

"I can wait til you get back," he said. "Is it okay if I watch television or use your computer while you are gone?"

"Sure," she said as she turned to leave the house. A moment later she was backing out of the drive and driving down the road. Jim walked back into the living room and picked up the remote for the television. He turned the television on and scanned the channels. Finding nothing of interest to him, he turned it off. He went into the bedroom and started running scans on the computer. He gradually ended up back in the living room where he relaxed on the couch and began to consider his relationship with the woman. Eventually, thoughts of Beth had put him to sleep.

He woke two hours later. He checked the house but no one else was in the home. He opened the door and took Chester outside on a bathroom call. He then walked around the home before going back inside. He got a soda from the refrigerator and went back to the couch. After another hour passed, he heard a car pull into the drive and got up in time to view Beth getting out of her car. A moment later he heard the side door open and he got up to meet the woman at the door. "So how did it go?" He asked as he took her coat from her shoulders and kissed her.

"It went pretty good," she said as he hugged her from behind and she caressed his arms with her fingertips. "I really cannot tell you what it concerned."

"Hey, I understand all of that and that is fine with me," he said as he released her and she went to the refrigerator to get a cola. "I do not get into any one's business unless I am invited.

"Really," she said as she went into the living room and sat on the couch. She picked up the remote for the television and chose an episode of Passions she had not watched as Jim sat down on the end of the couch where he had the practice of sitting. Shortly thereafter, she lay down on the couch with her head on his lap and hugged his arm to her breast.

Eventually Jim began to caress the breast through her shirt and bra. He caressed the breast, then her neck line and soon clothing began to litter the floor before Beth took him into her mouth and began to suck on him in a drive to create a solid erection. Jim wanted a solid erection but it would not form. He cursed his abnormal ability to have sex without a solid erection and his inability to form one on a thought and a whim. He was just so used to having sex on a semi flaccid erection as it provided the greatest pleasure for a woman that he seemed to have lost the ability to form a desired erection. Eventually, when he felt she was ready he lowered his face to her crotch and began the slow methodical sucking that made her climb the ladder of orgasm and climax. Again and again she soared on the edge of climax before rolling over it to experience a powerful orgasm. Finally, he had grown erect enough that he was able to enter her and slid easily inside. However, no matter how hard he tried he could not ejaculate.

He tried moving shallowly in darting strokes, gyrating as he stroked, deeply stroking and even imagining the greatest fantasy he could, but the ejaculate would not erupt. This is not to say he did not enjoy the sexual act since he gained his enjoyment from her pleasure rather than his own. He moans and gasping were all he needed to hear as she soared again and again to the brink of climax only to find herself propelled over the brink and floating in ecstasy. She clutched at him and propelled herself against him again and again as he became rigid and then semi-flaccid only to become rigid yet again over the period of an hour.

Finally they lay on the couch. She had been fulfilled yet again by this man who seemed to know no limit when it came to giving her pleasure, but would not ejaculate. She wondered if he could. Then she wondered if it was due to her sexual skills that he did not ejaculate. She had never met a man that had or could give so freely of his pleasure but never receive what she felt to be the pleasure of a man. He would not ejaculate no matter how hard she had tried to coax it from him.

He lay under her wondering why he could not do so as well. He knew that he wanted the woman in every way. She seemed to be the greatest woman he had ever met and he really wanted to give her what she wanted but did not know how to coax the eruption she wanted. He had not been with another woman since he had met her. In fact he had not even masturbated, the way he normally avoided ejaculating during sex within the first thirty to forty minutes of intercourse. Finally, he gave up and hoped it would come in time when it was ready to do so. "Well, we can still go to Ryan's if you want," he finally said when he had lain there in thought for nearly an hour.

"Really now," she answered as she continued to hug and caress his arm. "I got to get me a shower."

"And you think I don't need one too."

"You can take one here if you like."

"I will take one with you if you want."

"Ya think," She responded. "I don't think so." She got up, gathered her clothes and went to shower.

Shortly thereafter, Jim found himself plastered against the back of her seat as she raced down the freeway in the older Neon Sentra. She weaved in and out of the traffic at a speed that was dangerous for the older vehicle. "Don't you think we should slow down a little?" He asked as she exceeded the speed limit by twenty miles and still complained about the other vehicles which were exceeding seventy miles an hour going to slow. When they reached the Arlington exit he wondered if the little car could go airborne as she took the curving off-ramp at a speed that was declining but still exceeded fifty miles an hour. When they reached the end of the ramp and stopped behind two other vehicles he thought she would race into the rear of the nearest vehicle. Then he was against the seat again as she raced toward Ryan's steak house yet again when the light had changed.

"Oh God! We are on land once more," he said jokingly as he got out of the car and acted as though he was going to kiss the pavement. He was joking, but she really had him concerned for their lives at several points in the short trip. She only smiled at him and they walked hand in hand as they entered the restaurant.

"Would you like anything to drink with your order?" A nice looking young woman asked as they placed their order at the cash register.

"She will have a diet coke and I will have anything that is not moving," he joked, "like an immobile margarita."

"We don't have those here, Sir," she responded after a thoughtful moment.

"I will just have some coffee then," he finally said after some serious thought.

"Now you know I felt the first time we went out and you had me scared to death," Beth said with a vindictive smile.

Whether it was the driving or not. When they returned to Beth's home and had watched a movie before going off to the bedroom, something had changed. Jim had curled up to her in his usual manner. A manner that informed a woman that she was attractive, wanted and secure. Beth's soft butt was against his crotch and he rolled her over onto her back. Slowly, methodically and carefully he began to coax he soft flesh awake. He worked with a careful passion that teased her from the forehead to her feet. When he finally spread the folds of her nether region it was to find the blossom of her womanhood in its full and passionate glory. Slowly he utilized every nerve in her nether region until she was gasping, thrusting and pulling his face against her passion. Once, twice, three times and then a fourth time she climaxed.

"Do you want it...Say you want it..." He began to coax as he gently touched his swollen member to her mound again and again teasingly while holding her head gently in his hands and tenderly kissing her lips and neck line.

"Oh God...I want it Jimmy...Yes, I want it," she before gasping deeply as he sank into her. A moment later she erupted in yet another climaxing orgasm that ripped her body in mad gyrations of heated passion.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, I love you," she answered again and again as he moved from technique to technique in a way that continued to coax her to the edge of a raging orgasm only to bring her back from the edge and push her toward it again and again over the course of a half an hour.

"Do you want my baby?" He asked and she said she did again and again. "Do you want to feel me cum inside of you?!" He demanded as he slammed powerfully into her small body again and again with a member now solid and awake with passion.

"Yes. Please cum inside me...I want to have your baby...I love you Jimmy...God! Please cum inside me!" She gasped, moaned and pleaded as he rammed in and out of her, bouncing her to the edge of the greatest orgasm she had ever had only to jerk her away from it.

"Say you love me again and again!" He demanded and she did. Suddenly he was captured. His insides seemed to rip from his body and race toward the culmination of his passion as he erupted deeply inside the center of her passion and threw her over the edge and into the bliss of a drifting orgasm at 2:49 a.m. He leaned back on his shins and allowed the glorification of his lust and pleasure to flow into her.

When the orgasm had subsided enough for her mind to register, though drifting in and out in the waves of dying pleasure and love, she saw him sitting above her. She could still feel him seeping inside of her. He legs were outstretched to either side of him as he sat there between them still inside of her. His chest seemed huge. His arms clearly revealed their bulging muscles. He was soaked with the sweat of their passion. His long hair hung in a mess down over his shoulders and face. Here was the image of a God. A warrior that was made divine by the complete and satisfying conquest of her heart, mind, body and soul. Here was the God of Love she had craved. Here, between her legs, in all his glory was a man of whom she had never dreamt. The image was so overpowering she slowly reached up and caressed that body and face before pulling him down to meet her kiss. One cannot conquer the willing and she knew that such a man she could never face if she broke away from him. She knew, she could never look that man in the eyes and tell him she did not want him...need him...love him.