The Romance of Jayne Ch. 03

Story Info
Then I made a serious mistake.
5.2k words
4.33
10.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke0467
duke0467
34 Followers

This is chapter three in a six part romance that is a take off for me as my forte is really in the science fiction genre. I was very surprised that these were bought by a magazine. I hope you enjoy and, as always, I enjoy reading your comments and some of them are helpful to me and other writers so please feel free.

All rights reserved.

Once again a tremendous amount of thanks goes to Literotica editor lipstickvogue for her untiring efforts and for her intelligent editing. If you enjoy this story, much of the credit goes to her.

We awoke in the morning still curled in each other's arms. We gave each other a loving hug and began our morning ritual with one exception. She pulled me into the shower with her with the comment that she wanted to make sure I got clean. I enjoyed the process and returned the honor. We decided to have breakfast in the dinning hall and spoke of things mundane and amusing. We walked the deck, played ping-pong and spoke of things mundane and amusing. We did all of the things that people at see on a luxury line do and spoke of things mundane and amusing. We talked of everything except us.

We had lunch in the dinning room and ordered dinner brought to her cabin.

With an after dinner drink in our hands, we went to the balcony and watched the dolphins play and spoke of nothing at all. She asked me to spend the rest of our cruise together so we went to my cabin and moved me to hers. That became the pattern of our existence for the rest of the cruise. We enjoyed each other in the night and during the day. We rented motor scooters in Nassau, went para-sailing, walking on the beach and ate in the local eateries. We were the quintessential vacationers. We had a marvelous time of relaxed and loving companions. As we were looking over the rail at the coast of Florida, I mentioned that it might be a good idea to exchange addresses and numbers. She chuckled and dug in her carry bag to reveal a paper with all of the information on it ready and waiting. I gave her my info and we stood in silence, content that this was not the end.

Then I made a serious mistake. Men are wont to make them, I have never figured out why that is. I had read an item in an online newspaper that morning that upset me and thought I would discuss it with her. Unfortunately, it was political and she took the opposite view. We began to argue and this escalated into almost a shouting match as we got ready to depart the ship. A week of love and discovery, ruined by a careless word from me. Ok so I was stupid. I even admitted it, but to no avail. We didn't even say a proper goodbye as we went our separate ways. All I could think of was, 'I will never see her again', as I walked to my car. As I was driving back up the highway I pulled out that slip of paper she had given me with all of her numbers on it. After pulling into a rest stop about an hour down the road, I called her cell phone. Three times. She wasn't answering. Have you ever felt the earth just swallow you up in your insignificance? It is not pleasant. I drove straight through to my formerly nifty condo. It just felt empty. That was when it hit me that I had actually fallen in love with this marvelous, wrong headed woman. In love. Me. How corny can you get?

This suffering went on for four terrible days and nights before I tried calling her again. No answer. Again. Back to personal castigation. It seemed to go on forever.

It was about three AM and I was sitting in my den doing absolutely nothing. My mind was wandering from this inconsequential thing to that and shying away every time it drifted toward Jayne. I had to get her out of my mind. I hadn't even been taking care of my business. No poker for almost a month counting the cruise time. I hadn't called my accountant or my business manager to check on things. Nothing.

Then, out of the proverbial blue, came the email. It had no subject line just a message. But what a message. And it was from Jayne. It read:

I need someone to make the stars shine brightly, to make the rainy days sunny and warm. I need someone to make me smile, someone who will complete me.

I need someone who will give me a helping hand when I am feeling down and let me help them up.

I need someone who is as honest as I am and wants that honesty.

I need someone who will support me and help me to reach the stars. I need some one that welcome support for themselves.

I need someone who will care, someone who will share, and someone who will always be with me in the long evenings.

I need someone who will comfort me and let me comfort them.

Someone who will cheer me on, and hold my hand through nighttime, dawn and noon,

I need someone to share happiness, passion and true love together.

I need you.

I wish to find you with all my heart.

I am waiting for you here

It concluded with the fact that she hadn't been at her place, but with her father since the cruise. So now I knew why she didn't answer her phone and it looked like she still wanted to be with me. Naturally I responded. I apologized. And waited. And waited. And called. Still no answer. Days went buy and still no answer.

Some jackass was knocking on the door. Somewhere in my brain the thought came that if we were going to pound like that at three AM it just might be important enough to answer. So I did.

She was standing there with her head bowed and her shoulders shaking. I could hear the almost silent sobs escaping from her. She wasn't even carrying a purse.

I put a finger under her chin and gently raised her head until I could see her eyes. "Welcome to my world," was all I could think of to say. We stood frozen like that for an eternity.

I opened my arms to invite her for a hug. We hugged tightly and went into my living room to sit on the sofa. I turned on the CD player. And we just snuggled for a few minutes. Then we began to talk.

I opined, "That really was a silly thing to have such a big fight over. I am really sorry I started it."

We played the blame game for a couple of minutes and began go neck. Then we began to NECK! The kisses were getting hotter and more intense with lots of tongue wrestling and roaming hands on both sides. But, we had a lot to talk about so it stayed at the petting stage as we sat and had a good productive conversation. The thing about the conversation that was so amazing is we actually listened to each other. It seems to be a forgotten art in today's society. I guess we talked for a couple of hours. I know the sun was coming up when we finally wound down and headed for bed.

We were both physically and emotionally drained so we didn't even think about sex. We snuggled into each others arms and drifted off to sleep with a few kisses and murmured pillow talk.

When we awoke in the morning we took a shower together and had some light play. She soaped me and I her. When she saw me getting hard she told me to cool down we would have time for that later. She had plans to drag me along on a shopping spree. YUCK! BUT! I was happy to be with her again. It made me feel good inside.

I actually had fun shopping with her. We went to breakfast at a little breakfast bar not too far from my place then I took her to some of the shops in town. We kidded back and forth about her choices and she bought me a shirt she liked. We walked a lot and held hands, stole some kisses along the way. I grabbed her ass in one of the more exclusive women's shops, which got me a punch in the stomach.

As we walked around the city of Charleston, WV I told her some of the town's history and pointed out that we had some really good restaurants. We had lunch at Joe Fazio's down on Bullitt Street. It is a good Italian restaurant with a friendly, up beat ambiance. Then we went for a walk down by the river. We talked some more about ourselves.

I told her about growing up with my brother and two sisters in a very small town in South Dakota of being in the casino industry in Vegas and my erstwhile retirement. She told of her growing up in a family of upper middle class means and how her father had taught her the value of money by putting her on an allowance early in life that was on a par with her less fortunate friends at school.

We talked about ourselves. We talked about the town and the day and food and the shopping, but we never mentioned any of the tomorrows looming before us nor our place in them.

We had a good seafood meal at the Tidewater Grill and I ate too many of their dinner rolls. As usual. Those rolls should have a limit per customer by law! They are sinfully delicious and always served hot from the oven.

Since I have had a couple of drinks with dinner, I used my phone to request a taxi. When we arrived home we just rested on the couch, cuddling and watched TV a while. When we decided that it was time to go to bed we did, but this time love was in the air. Yep, I said Love. Ok I am admitting it. I am In Love with Jayne.

She led me by the hand to the Jacuzzi and began to undress. I, on the other hand, leaned on the door frame to watch. She put on a little show for me when she saw my pose. She did everything in slow motion. Even to turning around and keeping her legs perfectly straight while she slid her Pantyhose off and followed that with her thong panties. Even when she lifted her feet out of them she gave me a slow motion circular wave with her attractive kiester then while she was bent over like that she gave me a quick peek at those delicious lower lips of hers. Then it was my turn

I began to do her the same way with a slow removal of my shirt and unbuckling my belt very slowly. However, she had me at a disadvantage since I don't wear underwear of any kind and I had put on my sandals upon entering the condo, so the only clothing I had left was my pants. To remove them I slowly unzipped my fly all the way then quickly zipped it back up again. And just stood there with arms akimbo. She looked at me with a really sexy pout on her visage which quickly turned into that wonderful tinkling laugh of hers. I took the zipper down again with a chuckle of my own and let the trousers fall.

My final piece of clothing dropped to the floor and my erect cock literally sprang into view. I knew that it was a very average cock; I also knew that I knew how to use it.

She turned and put her hand around my cock and we embraced. I felt for her breast and began to gently squeeze and finger her nipple as we enjoyed a passionate kiss with their naked bodies rubbing against each other in a slow sensuous rhythm.

I got into the tub and helped her in so we could continue the petting session. The water was warm, not hot. There was one slight problem. Her hand on my cock was beginning to feel entirely too good. I broke the kiss and reached for the cock ring he had set next to the tub earlier. It was a tight fit, which was good. It would prevent me from cumming until I took it off and I wanted this marvelous woman to be thoroughly sated before that happened. She had told me she was multi orgasmic.

I began to rub her body gently. Everywhere except between her legs. I was in no hurry and wanted her fully aroused before even going to her pussy with my hands. I took her right nipple into my mouth and began to suck and nibble on it while my hand worked on the left nipple and continued to rub her delicious body. I kissed her neck then her throat; her ear then her lips; her eyes then her throat again. I trailed a line of kisses and tongue down to her left breast where I kissed squeezed and nibbled around the nipple without ever touching it. Finally I gave in to her urging and clamped my lips on that stunning nubbin. I sucked mightily then licked with a rapid back and forth tongue. I nibbled on it. I squeezed it with my lips while my hands were squeezing what I could get to of that spectacular butt. At long last I felt I might be ready. I indicated that I wanted her to sit on the edge of the tub.

She did and he spread her legs then I spread her pussy lips with my hand and just played. With feather touches, I followed the course of the outer lips from top to bottom and then the inner lips back to the top. I traced the outline of her love tunnel and allowed my finger to travel slowly up towards the distended clit. As I gently ran my hand over it Jayne began to shudder and groan. "Oh, gawd, that feels good. Do it some more." I ignored her as my finger was joined by another and began the slow track back to that nice inviting hole. I let it travel to her brown rose bud. My finger gently probed and stroked around it while my mouth began to suck on her pussy lips. I stuck my tongue into her sex and began to stimulate her with a slow motion. Pushing it in as far as I could and curved it in a circle, giving her a glimpse of delights yet to come. My nose was breathing warm air on her clit and I began a slow tortuous licking up to her clit. Her groans and demands had become more insistent as her hands were pulling my head towards it for all they were worth. I stopped with my lips locked on her button and began to suck and lick slowly but with increasing speed until her body told me he had reached the right tempo. She began to shake and shudder as her hands tried to bury my head inside her. She screamed! Her hips were bucking so hard I had trouble maintaining contact.

Her orgasm must have lasted for a full minute or maybe even more. When she began to subside I removed my mouth because I didn't want an over sensitive clit to give her displeasure. I wanted to stimulate her to many more before this evening was done. Damn, this woman excited me! My hands went to her breasts as I trailed a series of gentle kisses up over her belly to those same breasts and then to her face. I held her in my arms and whispered in her ear how wonderful I found her to be. It was the literal truth.

As Jayne came down from her orgasmic high her hand found my throbbing cock again and started to stroke it slowly. We each took a drink of wine and talked of little things. Inconsequential things. She continued to feel my cock from tip to the cock ring at its base. She asked about it and I explained its purpose. She said that she wanted to feel it in her mouth; however, she had never learned to breathe under water. I said that would mean that she would have to take my whole cock into her mouth to get the ring in there.

"That's the point, Lover." She grinned.

So we left the tub and I had the pleasure of running a towel all over her breathtaking body. She had just enough extra meat on her to be pleasing to my eye and hands. (I didn't like skinny women. Not necessarily fat, mind you, but ... pleasingly plump I really enjoyed!) Besides it gave me a chance to kiss her several places while I dried her! I just loved that hairless pussy! "Damn, she makes me horny!" I thought. With one last loving nibble on each nipple I began to dry myself. She grabbed the towel saying, "My turn. You don't get all of the fun, you know."

She managed a few kisses of her own. She never did dry my cock. She made it a little wetter because of trying to take it down her throat. I didn't want to be standing while these types of ministrations were going on so her gently pulled her off me and handed her a glass of wine and a candle while I filled my hands with one of each. I would rather have kept my arm about her, but there were always some practical matters to attend to, after all. With my cock obscenely bouncing before me, I followed that spectacular ass into the bedroom.I'm going to try to cum in that hole, too,I thought.I hope she will allow me to do that. I know I can cum more than once if she has enough patience. Thank God for Viagra! The man's real best friend!

As we approached the bed and began to rid themselves of the candles and wine glasses she asked what he enjoyed most about sex.

"Well, it may sound corny, but I get my greatest thrill out of pleasing the woman. I just love it when I know that I have taken care of all of her needs and wants and she just needs to rest. Oh, I enjoy climaxing don't get me wrong. I need that too, but the greatest sex organ for humans is the brain. Mine has a need to prove that I have given her all she wants and then some, I guess. I don't believe it is an ego thing, just a pleasure thing. I really enjoy it. That's why I wear a cock ring. It keeps me hard until you want me to cum."

We were lying on the bed and my hand had strayed to her pussy of its own accord. She was on her elbows and knees with her mouth really close to my cock while she examined it and gave it light kisses and little licks. I didn't want to go 69 yet. I wanted to explore with my hands and eyes. She had sent me several photos of her clothed or partially clothed body so I knew the look of it. Now I needed to get the feel of it. She was wet again, but only mildly so. I began to spread the succulent pussy juice around with my fingers so I wouldn't irritate her.

She was sucking on just the head of my cock with her tongue doing wonderful things. She acted like she really enjoyed sucking cock.

My pussy slick fingers were drawing circles around her anus. Then back to her dripping love canal. I was avoiding her clit completely. I sensed she wanted to just enjoy the feel and taste of my cock in her mouth without too many distractions right now. Besides I wanted to concentrate on the feeling she was giving me! Man, did she know how to orally minister me. Only women who really enjoyed it ever learned how to do it right, yet I had never met one that didn't believe that she was an incomparable expert just because she could make a guy cum with her mouth.

I reveled in the sensations.

I began to trace a circle around her anus with very gentle pressure, occasionally bringing more lubricant from her now wet pussy. I began to urge her to bring her hips over so that I could taste once more that sweet nectar from her womanhood. As she complied I dipped my fingers into her love canal for more lubrication and began to insert my finger into her ass. Just up to the first knuckle and then I rotated it as I pushed in a little further. All the while I was licking her lower lips and nibbling on her clit with my lips while my other hand squeezed her nipple and played with her lovely breasts.

The sensations I was getting from my cock as she continued to suck and tongue me was beginning to distract me somewhat, so I took the hand that was on her breast to my own cock and signaled that I wanted her to stop sucking. She did and rose up to her hands and knees giving me better access. While I finger fucked her ass and played with her breast I began a slow, tortuous trip to her anus with my tongue. Letting her know where I was headed but never quite reaching the goal before I turned back to her clit.

Then I began the trek again. Coming closer each time to that enticing sphincter. This time I scooped up a large quantity of her juices on my tongue and deposited around my finger so that I had plenty of lubrication. I plunged my finger into the third knuckle as I probed with my tongue.

It was time to extricate myself from beneath this thrilling woman. I crawled from beneath her and was sorry to leave swollen nubbin between her labia, but I promised myself I would return. Finally I was kneeling behind her and she had taken the hint and was working over her own clit. I delved into her hole to get my cock well lubed and almost changed my mind. It was so hot and wet in there. It felt like my cock had found a home that it had been waiting for a looooong time. I stroked in and out for a couple of minutes while I used my thumb to take more lubrication to her anus. I reached under the covers for the tube of KY that I had placed there earlier and used that as well.

Then I slowly began to insinuate my thumb into her anal opening. My finger had prepared the way and the muscles there were beginning to relax. Still I stroked her pussy saying a silent thanks to the inventor of the cock ring. I could no more have lasted in that hot hole than I could have survived in a furnace. Once I had my thumb in her ass as far as it would go and knew that I had the path well lubricated at least that far. I began to twist my thumb in her anus and my cock in her pussy. I knew I would have to hurry or she was going to come by her own hand. And in this position I couldn't reach her pussy with my hand! Charles asked her to take her hand from her clit and concentrate on just what I was doing.

duke0467
duke0467
34 Followers
12