The Romantic Vacation

Story Info
She's surprised by brother in law's visit.
3.4k words
4.15
94.8k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe and Terri lives in a secluded area 50 miles north of Tampa, Florida. Joe, owns his own Real Estate business and travels several weeks at a time. He stands 5'11, 190lbs, brown eyes and black hair. He is well admired by every female in his path. Although, he has opportunities to explore his horizons with other women. He just couldn't risk his marriage of 5 years. He loved Terri and no woman could ever match or out do her beauty.

Terri, is an Emergency Room Doctor, in a hospital in Tampa. She stands 5'8, 150lbs, hazel eyes and sandy blonde hair. Her figure was perfect like an hour glass. She had firm 36D breasts. Even with the long shift schedules she endured at the hospital, she manages to find time for her appearance. Every chance she had she would hit the gym and after head to the salon for her pedicures, manicures, facials, and waxing. Since, Joe was always away, she felt the need to be beautiful for when he returned. She took pride in her looks. But, all this would pay off, with her body in the shape of an hour glass. She didn't mind at the hospital the others had named her "Barbie".

This week will be their Wedding Anniversary. They have been planning their vacation around this day. They planned to spend a week at home, then go to Hawaii for 2 weeks and another week at home.

Terri, was in her last hour of her 24 hour shift. She waited eagerly in the lounge for her relief to show up while she finished the charts on her patients. With an half hour to go, she stretched back in her chair. Finally, the door opened. She straightened up.

"Well, it's about time Frank!" she said.

"Sorry, Barbie!" With a grin. "I had to get one more in with my wife!" Frank replied. "Besides, since your on vacation for the next month, I probably won't see her again til then!"

"Your exaggerating again there, Frank!" Terri responded.

Frank sat at the table across from Terri. With his elbows on the table and his head resting on the folded hands. Terri slided the first chart across the table. He sat there and stared at her.

"Frank?" She said. "Look at the chart and not me!"

"You know, if my wife looked like you, I wouldn't be here." Frank said to Terri.

"Stop that!" She replied.

"No, I am serious!" He continued to say. "I don't know how your husband can leave you behind all the time?"

Terri, blushing at his comment. She replied, "it's just as hard on me as it is for him."

"Now, can we finish this so I can go on my vacation?" She asked.

When they finished, Terri headed for the shower as Frank left the room. She stripped out of her scrubs stood in the shower for a long time. Her tiredness started to decrease. All she thought about was a month with her husband. Joe was due home that A.M. and she couldn't wait to get home. She finished up in the shower and dried off.

She slipped into a sundress, dried and brushed out her hair. She put on her make-up, sprayed perfume. She gathered her clothes out of the locker and placed them in her duffle bag. She hurried out of the hospital and went to her car.

After putting the duffle bag in the trunk, she lowered the roof of the convertible. She loved to get a tan on her hour long ride home. She had to make a stop at the grocery store on the way home. She stopped off at the mini strip mall just before the highway.

When she got out of the car, she heard a sexy whistle. She looked around but didn't see anyone. She continued to walk the corridor of the stores. She past by a store "ONLY SEXY THINGS" she smirked and continued walking. As guys would pass her their heads would turn. She enjoyed every second of their lust.

When she finished shopping, again she passed the sex store. She decided that she would go in. She placed the groceries in her car and went back to the store.

She walked in, majority of the customers were men. She browsed and found a couple of outfits that would please Joe. She also noticed that people were going in and out of a door in the back of the store. She gradually wandered back there. The door opened and she was able to see video racks. Curious, she walked into the room. There she saw along the wall, tables full of sex novelties. Dildos, creams, beads, chains, etc... And in the middle of the room was racks filled with movies. Terri had never been in a "sex store". She has seen porno, but never owned one. She decided that she would buy some and try different things with Joe. She picked out several different videos, also picked up a couple of dildos, beads, cock rings. She took everything to the counter.

"You forgot the strap-on, Lady." The clerk said to her.

"What?" Terri asked.

"The strap-on, you have basically everything but the strap-on, your lover will love that." She replied.

"Come here, let me show you." The clerk said.

"Here, this one, has an additional dildo you can have in you, while you have it on and your able to fuck him with the other one."

"He won't go for that!" Terri replied.

"My husband didn't want to either, but, men love to fuck a woman in the ass. That is when I told him I would let him do me, if I was able to do him." She said to Terri.

Terri, always had the fantasy of fucking a man in the ass and even having double penetration. They have even discussed threesomes in the past with both sexes. But, Terri always backed out, afraid of it hurting their marriage.

"Well, do you want it?" Asked the clerk.

"Okay, I'll take it!" Terry replied.

She got everything all bagged up and left the store. She walked back to her car. Again, she heard the whistle. She looked around and saw nobody. She placed the bag in the passenger seat of the car, when she heard soft moans coming from behind her. She turned around and saw a man sitting in the car next to her. She saw his arm moving. She was startled when she realized what he was doing.

He looked up at her and said. "What did you buy in that store?"

Frozen, she couldn't move. But, she did feel wetness dripping down her legs. She was turned on by watching him whack off his cock.

"I love showing my cock to beautiful women." The stranger said.

She looked around and everyone in the parking lot was either walking to or from their cars.

"You haven't ran yet, so you must like to watch me jack off, come closer and look at my thick 9 inches!" He then said to her.

Terri stepped closer and bent over into his window. She wanted to hold on to his manhood. She decided to lower her sundress and expose her tits to him. With this he stroked a bit faster. She played with her breasts as he stroked his cock. She couldn't believe what she was doing and even more that she wanted to cum herself.

"You like my breasts?" She asked.

"They are beautiful just like you." He replied.

"Just imagine your cock fucking these tits!" She said.

"Yes! Talk to me dirty!" He told her.

She raised one up to where she was able to lick the nipple with her tongue. She then took the other one and did the same. This did it for him, it sent him into an orgasm. He shot his cum all over the car. After adjusting her clothes, she turned to her car.

"Lady...Can I get your phone number?" He yelled out.

"No, but give me yours and I will call you!" She replied.

He yelled it out as she wrote it down. "And my name is Pete." He said.

"Got it! Talk to you later." She said.

Pete, drove away and Terri sat there so horny she felt the need to take care of her desire. She opened the bag up and pulled out a small vibrator.

"Shit, no batteries!" She thought to herself.

She got out and ran back in the store. She purchased all different battery sizes. Ran back to her car, she inserted the proper batteries into the vibrator and immediately inserted it into her vagina. She adjusted the speed to slow and sat back down. Once adjusted and comfortable she headed toward the highway.

Once on the highway she drove at a moderate speed. At times, moving around in her seat, to feel the vibrations in different areas of her vagina. The wind coming in from at times lifted her dress, she didn't even bother fixing her dress. She let the wind flow in her thighs. She passed along side of a trucker, she didn't bother to cover her exposed pussy.

The trucker, was having difficulties keeping his eyes on the road continued to ask her to stop at the next rest area. She declined his offer and sped ahead.

She was now reaching her exit. She got off but still about another 10 miles to go. Their closest neighbor was 5 miles away. When she had passed that house she stopped and removed her dress and the vibrator. She cleaned herself up and was hoping Joe was already home. She drove completely naked. As she turned into their gated driveway she saw Joe's truck. She honked her horn and Joe came outside. She gave him a big smile. Joe looked behind him. Then she saw his brother Donny walking out the door. She covered up with the dress but it was too late. Donny had a grin on his face a mile long.

"What a nice surprise, Terri!" Joe said.

With shame in her face, Terri put her dress back on. She really wanted to run away.

"Nice to see all of you, Sis!" Said Donny. As he came toward her.

Terri, not saying a word got out of the car. She grabbed her bags and said to Joe. "Please take the groceries out of the trunk."

She went upstairs and shut the bedroom door behind her. Tears came to her eyes. A few minutes later Joe knocked on the door.

"Are you decent!" As he entered the room.

Terri was sitting on the edge of the bed, with tears in her eyes.

"Why is Donny here?" She asked.

Joe replied; "he and Lisa had an arguement and he is here to cool off for a couple of days."

"You should of called me and let me know he was staying here." She remarked to Joe.

"When was the last time you came home the way you have today?" He asked.

"Never." She answered.

He put his arm around her and said; "don't worry about it, it's okay."

"Besides, you gave me one hell of an erection there!" Joe smirked.

Terri smiled and laid down. "Get some sleep, I know you are tired. I will wake you in a couple of hours."

Once Terri fell asleep, Joe went back downstairs to start dinner.

"Is she okay?" Donny asked.

"Yeah, she is fine." Joe responded.

"She seemed mad, that I was here." Donny said.

Joe replied, "She just didn't know you were here, that's all."

"I wish Lisa would come home that way... but, then again, I wish Lisa looked the way Terri does." Don continued to say.... "At least Terri kept her shape long after marriage."

"Lisa is not all that bad, she still has some qualities about her." Joe stated.

"Yes, but look at the difference, Bro!"

"Tell me the truth, Donny..... Did Terri give you an erection?" Joe asked.

"Man, she is your wife!"

"Yes, but she is also a woman." Joe said.

"She gives me an erection...even with her clothes on!" Donny replied softly.

"Donny, I want to watch you fuck my wife!"

"Your kidding...right?" Donny asked.

"No man!...I am serious, she had told me once she wanted two cocks in her at the same time." Joe said.

"If your cool with it....ummm sure!" Donny replied.

"Wait right here!" Joe said.

Joe ran upstairs and went in the bedroom quietly, he gently grabbed the bag Terri brought up with her. He brought it back down and placed it on the counter in front of them.

"Look at what she bought," as he pulled out each item. "You see her desires she is wanting more and more each day."

"Do you think she will go for me?" Donny asked.

"Let's wine her up!" Joe said.

"Start dinner and I will be back, I am running up to the store." Joe told Don.

When Joe came back from the store, he and Don set candles around the livingroom, placed the roses on the diningroom table. Dimmed the lights around the house. Joe opened up a bottle of wine and poured a glass, grabbing the bottle of enema as he headed upstairs. He placed the enema in the bathroom and placed the wine on the nightstand.

"Honey, wake up." Joe said as he caressed her shoulder.

As Terri opened her eyes she asked, "what time was it?

It's 5:30p. "Here I brought you some wine."

Terri took the glass and drunk half of it at once.

"Go on, take a shower and wake up." Joe said.

She grabbed her glass and walked to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her. She noticed the bottle of enema on the sink. She chuckled and went along with it. She took her time in the shower over an hour. When she came out, on the bed, was one of the outfits she purchased earlier laying on the bed. There was another glass of wine on the night stand. She started drinking it as she read the note that was under it....

My Love,

I see that you went shopping today, I like your taste in wardrobe. This outfit I layed out for you is the one I like the best. Don went into town to stay in a hotel for the night. I want to give you a night you'll remember and fulfill your fantasy.

Love,

Joe.

Terri, proceeded to get dolled up for her husband. She polished off that glass of wine and went downstairs. The livingroom was lit by candles. She saw Joe sitting on the couch looking at the porno flick that she had purchased. She came around in front of him.

"You are so beautiful!" Joe said.

"Thank You." Terri replied.

She sat next to him and rested her head on his shoulders.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Just a little." She replied.

I made a fruit salad, he said.

"Great...let's eat!" She said.

As Joe went to get the salad out of the refrigerator, Terri grabbed a banana from the counter. She peeled the banana and headed towards the diningroom table. She pulled out the chair and sat up on the table. Joe, placed the bowl of fruit next to her and sat in the chair in front of her. Joe was floored when instead of eating the banana, she had gently inserted it into her pussy. She moved the banana in and out slowly. She then removed the banana and licked her cum off of it, and placing it back in again.

"You like my dick?" She asked.

"Yes!" Joe replied.

"I want you to eat this!" She said.

Joe ate the banana from her pussy.

She got off the table and they switched places. She poured herself another glass of wine. Then she grabbed 2 halves of the pears. She held one in each hand, then gliding them on his cock. She then masterbated him with the pears. Every once in a while she would suck his cock. She fed him one and herself the other. They fed each other the fruit, til all of it was all gone.

They went back into the livingroom and continue to watch the porno. He put in the tape of double penetration. Terri was so turned on by this she begged for Joe to fuck her pussy with a dildo while he fucked her in the ass with his cock. He laid her on the couch and got up, he went to the bag and found the largest dildo. Close your eyes he said.

"No peeking!"

"Better yet let me blind fold you!" He said.

Joe motioned for Don to come in, after he had blind folded Terri.

Joe turned on the vibrator as Don moved above her placing his cock on the lips of her mouth. She opened her mouth and took Don's cock in. Joe was careful and was able to insert it in her pussy without her realizing there was 2 of them.

"I am going to fuck this pussy and ass tonight!" Joe said.

"UMMMMM"..... she moaned.

She lavished Don's cock taking every inch in her mouth. She sucked on his cock while her pussy was being fucked by the dildo.

"Your cock seems to be alittle bigger!" She blurted out.

"It just seems that way since we haven't seen each other almost a month now." Joe responded quickly.

"I want you to fuck me hard, Joe!" She said.

"I don't plan on having my cock out of your pussy for more than five minutes this entire vacation!" Joe replied.

Don was at a point that he couldn't hold on any longer. He thrusted his hips, inserting it deep down her throat as he shot his load in. After she swallowed every stream of cum he shot, she released his cock and he was able to get up.

Terri lifted her hand to remove the blindfold.

"No!... Joe shouted out. "Keep it on, I don't want to reveal my surprise to you."

Joe moving over to her and placed his erected cock on her lips.

"Damn, your still hard Joe!" She said.

"Yes, bitch now suck my cock again!" Joe demanded.

Again, she opened her mouth and sucked on his cock. This time, she took her finger and lubricated it with her wet pussy. Once wet, she brought it up behind him finding his ass, she circled his hole slowly then penetrating her finger in his ass. As, she sucked on his cock little by little she inserted her finger. She heard a moan coming from him. She quickly found his prostate and started massaging it. She felt his cock swell, and she knew he was going to blow his load again. She milked every last drop out of him. He got off of her and asked if she would like 2 cocks in her.

She replied, "yes, please, yes!"

Donny was sitting on the chair stroking his cock when Joe lifted the blind fold from her.

She looked at Donny and smiled.

Donny got up from the chair and layed down on the floor. Terri stood over him, then lowering her pussy closer to his face. They were now in a 69 position. She took his cock again with her mouth. Joe kneeled in front of her, close enough that she was able to suck his cock aswell. She alternated between the both of them. While she buried Don's face with her pussy. She continued to suck on both cocks until she came.

She turned around and now lowered her wet pussy on Don's cock, slowly riding him until his cock filled her pussy. While watching her fuck his brother he lubercated his cock and gently entered her ass from behind.

The pain began as he entered her ass. Holding on to the pain, she let him continue to bury his cock deep into her bowels. After a few minutes of deep penetration the pain started to ease. And she couldn't believe the sensations that she was getting.

Both Joe and Don could feel their cock rubbing against each other. When Terri came the contractions vibrated on each of them sending both of them into a orgasm.

They continued this through out the entire night alternating positions.

Exhausted this is how they fell asleep, both of them still inside her.

Part 2 to follow