The Room

Story Info
Hot woman needs to have her creampie eaten, again & again.
923 words
4.23
57.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bimyselfz
bimyselfz
25 Followers

I don't know what it is about me. I don't know if other women feel the same way as I do. But I just really get off when a guy eats my creampie. I mean, I like it when a guy goes down on me, and I like it when I can feel a guy cum in my pussy. But when a guy eats my creampie I go crazy. I cum and cum and cum. The thing is, most guys don't want to go down on you after they cum. So I came up with a plan...

I knew it wouldn't be easy to pull this off, but if I could, I'd have so many orgasms I wouldn't be able to walk for a week. So I placed an ad in a swinger magazine:

Hot SWF
Looking for Men
For no strings sex
Must like cunnilingus
Heavy cummers a +

I figured that would do the trick. And I got tons of responses. I narrowed it down to about a dozen that looked good, and put my plan in action. I know I couldn't do this alone, but fortunately, I have a friend who is willing to help a girl out. I really owe her big time.

I set up the bed in a cozy room with nice mood lighting, a nice sound system, and 2 doors. I set up my appointments a half hour apart. My friend would meet them at the door, and send them to wait for me outside The Room. They would alternate which door they would wait outside. That would give me some time just in case I needed it.

Bob was the first to arrive. I brought him into The Room and undressed him. His cock looked great. About 8" long, not too thick, but was so hard and circumcised, which I love. We quickly got into a '69' and he tasted as good as he looked. He was good, too. He was able to bring me right to the edge. But that wasn't exactly what I was looking for. So I laid on my back and spread my legs, and guided that beautiful cock into my pussy. He pounded me for a good ten minutes before he tensed up and I could feel him cum deep in my pussy. So far, so good, but now I'd find out if my plan could really work.

After he came, I had him quickly dress and leave through the same door he came in by. Then, still naked, I went to the other door. I was so nervous as I opened the door. Could I pull this off? Would he figure out what was happening? Did he even show up? But Joe was there waiting when I opened the door. I brought him in and got his clothes off. His dick was shorter that Bob, about 6", but thick. But right now I wasn't interested in his dick. I wanted his tongue. I lay down, and he dove right in. YES!!! HE WAS DOING IT!!! As soon as his tongue touched my clit, I came. And when I did, I washed the cum from my pussy right into his mouth. When he didn't hesitate and just kept going, I came again.

After my third orgasm, I decided it was time for that nice fat cock. I had him mount me and get to work getting me ready for the next contestant. When he came, it was time for him to go. He seemed to want to cuddle, but I didn't have time for that. Not tonight. So, back on with the clothes, and back through the same door. Now I opened the other door, looking for Bill. And I wasn't disappointed. He had already taken his clothes off and was sitting there stroking his meat. Well who was I to keep him waiting. So onto the bed and into my snatch. This was working out perfect. He was eating, and I was cumming, and I was cumming and he was eating. Why didn't I think of this before.

Well, each guy showed up when they were supposed to, except for Carl. He was supposed to be the last one. I don't know what happened to him. He tried to call me the next day, but by then I wasn't really interested in what he had to say. The rest showed up on time, and ready with tongue and then cock. And no one seemed to realize what was going on. One guy, I think his name was Paul, seemed to pull back a bit after he first started to eat me. But when he saw how hot he was making me, he dove right back in. Little did he know that he was my 7th guy of the night.

After guy #11, I opened the door for my last, Carl, and he wasn't there. Even though I was getting sore, I had my heart, and my pussy, set on that last set of lips. Not to worry though, because my friend, Lisa, was ready to pick up the slack. And knowing what I had been through, she was gentle like only another woman can be. We made love. All the guys ate me then fucked me. Lisa made love to me. And I had the most powerful orgasm of the night. Did I mention that I owe her BIG TIME?

That was a month ago. My pussy has finally recovered and I'm ready to do it again. Anyone want to volunteer?

bimyselfz
bimyselfz
25 Followers