The Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

"Mmm, get comfortable, Katie. Feels good doesn't it?" he says, as she hears ice cubes falling into a glass, turning her head toward the sound of his voice. His footsteps walking toward her as he sighs, hearing him sit down in front of her. Laying so still, she listens, waiting for him to say something.

A slow and sinking feeling is felt next to her as the cushion gets heavy with weight. Fingers are felt at the buttons on her shirt, causing her breasts to rise and fall with every breath. One by one, they are undone. Her bra unclipped at the front as it was moved open with her skin feeling warm against his hands. Her shirt and bra straps are pulled down over her shoulders as Katie moves, allowing it to be pulled free.

His weight shifts next to her, getting lighter as Katie begins to feel his fingers touch her ankles, slipping her feet from her shoes. His chest felt sliding between her legs as he leaned into her, unzipping her skirt at the side. With a tug, slid it down and free, his fingers slipped under her panties as they were pulled slowly off her hips and down until they become free of her ankles.

His weight now felt at her side, becoming heavy again. "Are you excited Katie?" he spoke softly. With a sudden jerk, realizing the direction of his voice, her hands gripping the cushion, sitting up quickly. The sounds becoming more sharp and intense as her heart begins to skip a beat.

"Those aren't my hands, Katie." he says, as she feels a finger touch her bottom lip. Her skin feeling like little spiders are running all over it. "And those aren't my lips." he said, as warm breath filled her ear, soft lips kissing down into the dip of her shoulder.

Moments pass and Katie is paralyzed. The stranger's touch just feeding the liquid fire she feels burning inside of her. The strangers hand brushed across her hardened nipples for what seemed like seconds. Then it passed across her stomach as his hands pressed her shoulders back, making her lay back down. She felt his hands suddenly at each hip, then lightly dancing down her thighs. Stopping at her knees, he pushes them apart. Katie wetted her lips with her tongue, feeling her sex open to him as the cool air hit the hottest part of her body.

"I love the way he touches you. Your reactions are making me so hot." with a heated voice, she hears her husband's body shift.

With no warning, a sudden shock of cold, an ice cube slides between her exposed lips. "Oh, so cold." Katie's breath was taken away. With a small push, it disappears between them as his finger leave, the ice melting inside her. Soon after, the strangers warm breath is felt as he heats her sex, blowing on her softly. Quivering from the sensation.

"Mmm, looks so good. Your sex wants his mouth and tongue, doesn't it Katie?" her husband demanded an answer. "Tell me! Or I won't let you feel it!" his voice rough and sharp.

"Uhhh, yesss, Please!" Katie whimpered, putting her hands above her head, gripping the cushion tightly.

"Taste her. I want to watch her body move." her husband says to the stranger.

Her wet folds parted as his cold fingers were felt and then his tongue, fishing for what is left of the ice cube. Deliberately, he curls it, pushes and presses against her heat. Her muscle squeezed around his tongue, pulling at it with each pass as she starts to moan softly.

"Mmm. Oh no, he can't find it, can he Katie? You're so hot, it's all melted." her husband's laugh turned wicked as his voice begins to change direction.

Katie heard him walk around her, sitting down above her. Her hips rising up to meet his mouth as the stranger grabs her ass with both hands, holding it tightly. Her moans came quicker and more sudden as she felt her husband peering over her, a hidin' trail over her breasts down her stomach and between her sex.

"Slow down. Very slow, barely touch her." he says to the stranger.

The stranger's tongue stopped and started with long pauses in between as she suddenly felt her husband touch her wrists. Cold metal, followed by clicks as her wrists were bound.

"I bought these just for you, Katie." he says, as she felt him lean over her. "Does this excite you?" his breath was at her lips, brushing past them, kissing the side of her cheek. She felt his lip again, up and over her lips as he kissed the other cheek.

"Yes..." her breath caught as she raised her chin.

"Stop touching her!" he says to the stranger. " Flip her over."

She whimpers as he holds her wrists. The stranger's warm tongue moved as she feels the last lick to her sex, his hands grip her hips tightly, quickly turning her over as he pulled her up onto her knees. Up on her elbows, her hands bound together below her chin, at the edge of the cushion.

"Now. Just tease her." he orders the stranger, and he begins kissing the soft skin on her ass. His kisses turned into biting as she wiggled under his touch. "Do you know how hot you look with your ass up in front of his face? He wants you so bad. He's just waiting for me to tell him to fuck you. Can you hear him breathing? He's so hard for you." his voice tantalizing. The stranger begins to lick her sex, holding her ass tightly in his hands.

"Uhh, yes! Don't stop!" Katie moans, her voice weak.

She feels her finger as her husband began to suck on one of them. The sensation felt as one while the strangers mouth pulled and sucked her sex into his mouth, with each tug, her body jolts. Her husband bit her finger then released it.

"How bad do you want it?" his voice tempting. Her moans almost one right after another as the stranger stopped suddenly, moving his warm tongue away. "Make it sting!" another order as a slap is felt across her ass, another, seconds later. "Answer me!" he demands.

"Uh, yes! Yes, please! I want it now!" Katie cries.

"Make her cum." with a demanding tone as the stranger grabbed her quickly and entered her.

With the sharp sting to her ass, her skin felt tortured with pleasure as his hands pulled her onto to him, over and over. Her cries turned deep and low and she began to shake.

"Come on, cum for me Katie." her husband panted over her as he sucked on the end of her finger again, tickling it with his tongue. The stranger's moans were heard loudly and the noise of their skin slapping together got quicker.

"Oh, yes! Uhh!" Katie moaned as her breath skipped, stopping and starting between each wave. Her intense convulsing caused the stranger to release into her as she felt all his warmth fill her.

Collapsing on the cushion, her knees gave out on her. Out of breath, she laid still, listening. The edge of the cushion toward her knees becomes lighter as she feels the hand cuffs fall off her wrists. Soft kisses to her ear and then a small tug, the blindfold was released from her eyes. Pulled free, she opened her eyes and saw her husband's smile. Warm with an intense grin.

"And many more adventures to come." he laughs, listening to her breathing as it slowed down.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12