The Room

Story Info
Where first we meet.
919 words
4.2
9.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pioden
Pioden
6 Followers

It's too bright in this room. There are no shadows. No windows. There is nowhere to hide. There is nowhere to run.

I have seen what is in this room. I have seen the chair without its seat. I have seen the table, and what is presented upon it. I am both horrified and aroused.

My heart thumps in my chest as I stand in the centre of the room, as instructed. The correct position assumed. Hands on head, back arched, legs spread wide.

Bare arse, cunt and tits are presented to whoever chooses to enter through that locked door.

I am ashamed, and shy. I am alone here, why do I feel so self-conscious? I bite my lip, interlock my fingers, close my eyes. I try to stop thinking about what is on that table.

My heart beats so loudly, blood rushes in my head. Hot, ashamed tears prick at my eyes.

I am starting to panic. I feel that familiar wave of fear and excitement that runs from my neck, down my back, into the pit of my stomach, and I tremble.

I am wet. Damn it, I am wet. There is nowhere to hide. I am trapped.

You love this, don't you? Knowing that I'm here, presenting myself to you.

That I am frightened, and embarrassed, and so very wet. My cunt is starting to pulse now, to ache. You'll see it.

You'll know that I'm turned on.

Am I supposed to be aroused by this? Am I? I don't know what you expect of me. Did you want to frighten me? Punish me? What are you going to think when you see the wetness on my cunt, the wetness on my thighs?

You will think me a dirty little slut, won't you?

I want to wipe the wetness away, but I am too scared to move my position. I close my eyes, I bite my lip. I taste blood, salty. I can smell myself. It reminds me of the sea. I am momentarily comforted by my own smell, I know it well.

I am wet. In a room, on my own, looking like a slut.

I am a slut, aren't I? I'm your slut.

I hear the scrape of the key in the lock. I squeeze my eyes shut tightly. I feel sick. I need to piss. The blood still rushes in my head, louder and louder. My cunt pulses.

Oh. Dear. God.

Footsteps, soft, yet deliberate, menacing. Behind me. Is it you? I'm too frightened to open my eyes.

What are you putting around my eyes? I can't see....I want to see, now, please.....

Blackness. Total blackness. You (is it you?) tie the blindfold quickly, pulling on my hair roughly to free it so it falls down my back.

Your breath on my neck. I start to shake. Inexplicably, I want to kiss you, but I'm too scared to move my head.

A sudden slap across my cheek sends me reeling. You steady me by holding my face hard in your hand. Your breath is on my face now. I breathe in your breath. I wonder if my lip is still bleeding. My face throbs. My cunt drips.

I am a filthy, cheap little slut, you say. Standing there, presenting myself. Like a whore.

You move behind me, I sense you reaching to the table. My hands are tied behind my back. It hurts, I struggle. You pull my hair. Hard. My head is pulled backwards onto your shoulder.

You will do as you are fucking told, you say. It is not a voice to argue with.

Your hand is between my legs. Oh God.

I am a soaking wet, dripping piece of fuckmeat. I am a greedy little cunt. You tell me this as you push me to my knees.

My head hits the floor, my arse is in the air, my legs still spread. You can see all of me now. My cunt, still aching, still wet....my arsehole....there is nothing I can do to stop you.

I hear the swish of the riding crop.

I see stars. Thousands of stars, exploding in my head with every hit across my arse, across my back, across my shoulders and arms. I scream out, at first, I think. It doesn't sound like me.

Screaming doesn't stop the hitting. I stop screaming.

Fuck, I am wetter. Wetter than I've ever been. I can feel it running down my legs now, through the pain.

You ask me if I need to be fucked.

I need to be fucked. So badly. I nod frantically.

Tough, you say.

And I hate you. I hate you as you bite me. I hate you when you finger my arsehole, rubbing my wetness across my arse cheeks. I hate you when you roughly shove the plug in my arse. I hate you when I suck your fingers clean of myself, when you pull me roughly to my knees and I gag on your cock whilst your hands roughly grab my hair.

I hate you because I need you. I need you inside me, now. My entire body is screaming for you to fuck me. The plug is not enough, I need you, now, inside my cunt.

Tough, you say.

You come in my mouth. My hair falls free once more. I bow my head.

Your footsteps retreat. The door locks behind you.

I fall onto my side, I curl up in my wetness, and sob.

My cunt aches for you still.

Pioden
Pioden
6 Followers