The Room Ch. 05

Story Info
A box of toys.
854 words
3.96
22.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: A Box of Toys

Pouring the gold liquid into the palm of your hands you massaged the oil completely into your hands so that no area of your skin was left unoiled. You poured the remaining oil onto the Negro's reddened buttocks, which quickly ran down between his cheeks and onto his bulging cock and scrotum, tied tightly below.

With your fingers, you massaged and kneaded the scented oil firmly into his ebony skin and soothing his swollen thighs. Your fingers followed the running oil between the man's buttocks, pausing briefly at the secret entrance to his tight anus.

He moaned softly as you lightly pressed his sphincter muscles around the entrance to his anus and slid an inch of your index finger inside. You moved it gently from side to side, searching the inner depths of the Negro's most private orifice.

Withdrawing your finger slowly, you continued to massage the oil into his buttocks, moving ever closer to the tightly parcelled cock and scrotum throbbing silently beneath him. He gasped as you kneaded the oil into his groin and squeezed his testicles that strained hard against the stretched skin of his huge black scrotum.

The girl offered you the open case containing the vibrator and six heads, including a soft rubber head with numerous spiked protrusions, a black rubber imitation penis, a 'sucker' head and a smooth metal attachment. You fitted each head to the vibrator in turn before carefully selecting one that you considered would give you the greatest pleasure.

Until now your only relief from your heightened sexual state had been the Negro's broad back across which you had continued to massage and rub your wet pussy. Despite its rough Negroid texture it had reddened with the continual friction caused by your pussy as you rubbed back and forward.

Your own heightened excitement was evident from the trail of white juices which lay in great profusion on the man's black skin but now you had in your hand an instrument of pleasure which might ease and perhaps just satisfy your aching pussy.

You lifted slightly in an attempt to insert the vibrator into your pussy but the girl quickly moved forward to direct your attention instead to the Negro's groin.

She gestured that you should now switch the vibrator on.

The quietness of the room now reverberated to the soft humming of the dildo as it vibrated urgently in your hand.

Opening your mouth you gently closed your lips around the shaft of the dildo, covering its glistening surface with your saliva.

Slowly you withdrew it from your mouth and guided it eagerly between the Negro's buttocks. You moved it down and then back across his anus as if to tease and he groaned as he tried to imagine what was about to happen.

With a sudden thrust you plunged the slippery and vibrating dildo deep into the Negro's oiled and softened orifice causing him to jerk downwards into the cushions on which he still lay.

Watching, the girl jerked sharply on the leash attached to the studded collar which forced the man's still blindfolded head into the air, gasping.

You continued to insert and then withdraw the vibrator for some minutes until it was obvious that the Negro was about to reach his third massive orgasm. The muscles of his buttocks began to thrust and clench as he approached climax, aided by the soft ligature, which you had tied tightly around his genitals.

The girl lifted the whip and in a stern voice commanded him not to ejaculate, saying that she had not finished with him and ordered him that he must save his semen for your pleasure.

The Negro's body slowly stopped twitching as he fought against his natural inclination to ejaculate.

The girl indicated for you to dismount the Negro, which you at first seemed reluctant to do!

Climbing down, you, the girl and I stood at the foot of the bed looking down at the body of the still handcuffed and blindfolded Negro restricted by the ligature tied tightly around his genitals and leashed by the studded collar around his neck. His buttocks glistened from the oil you had liberally spread over them and his back was streaked with white juices from your still aching pussy.

The girl took a small key from the attaché case and moved to each corner of the bed releasing the Negro's wrists and ankles, which had been held so long. In a sharp voice, the girl ordered the Negro to get up from the bed and stand facing us.

As he did so, we could see clearly at last the tight bundle of his engorged cock and scrotum that strained and bulged against the soft ligature encircling them.

The bed was a mess. The black silk sheets were crumpled and the two cushions on which the man's thick penis had been resting were heavily stained with perspiration and semen, which had leaked from the end of his penis.

The girl took the loose end of the leash hanging from the man's studded collar and handed it to you.