The Room Ch. 07

Story Info
A black aperitif.
1.1k words
4.22
28.5k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 – A black Apéritif

You moved behind the Negro, running your fingers once again between his oiled buttocks and exploring the most sensitive parts of his body. His cock, already hard, stiffened as your fingers reached his huge scrotum.

You crouched and peered between his legs, searching for the ligature which continued to restrain his genitals. Carefully, you untied the small knot which held the ligature in place, immediately releasing the man’s swollen cock and allowing his testicles at last to hang free.

The Negro gasped with relief as the ligature loosened.

Cupping the huge scrotum in your hand, you massaged and stimulated the Negro’s testicles, which had bulged under the enormous pressure caused by the tight ligature.

You now moved to face the Negro, where his huge, black penis stood erect in front of him.

You kneeled down and wetted your lips generously with saliva.

Holding the enormous cock with one hand, you opened your mouth wide and guided it over the tip, gently closing your lips around the swollen end.

The Negro breathing became heavier and he stiffened again.

Your lips teased the end of his penis, then gently biting and licking down the full length of the shaft. With your probing tongue you found a small drop of frothy semen that you hungrily licked from the orifice from which it came.

Your own breathing became slowly heavier as your mouth continued to gorge on the Negro’s erect penis.

Your head moved in and out with steadily deeper strokes as the huge cock penetrated further down into the depths of your throat. Your hands moved under the Negro’s cock to massage his testicles and your nails raked across the black skin of his scrotum.

The Negro began again to thrust his hips forward as he approached yet another massive ejaculation.

Your breathing became quickly heavier as you urged the Negro to release his thick, frothy semen into your inviting mouth.

Through your soft lips you felt the muscles around the man’s penis tremble as his climax approached, bringing you to the very edge of your own.

Suddenly the Negro jerked forward and with a longer thrust of his hips exploded his semen into the depths of your throat.

Having been imprisoned for so long within it’s sac, the semen spouted and pulsed from the man’s penis, completely filling your mouth with warm frothy juice which spilled from the corners of your mouth as you tried in vain to swallow the semen from each massive pulse.

You hungrily licked the drops of creamy fluid from your lips and sucked hard on the Negro’s cock to extract every possible drop of his white semen.

The Negro’s panting began to subside and his cock, so long under enormous strain, began to droop between his legs.

You masturbated him gently and immediately the hot penis responded in your hand, enabling you once again to eat the swollen monster, your tongue further probing and licking the sensitive tip with which you continued to play for some minutes.

By this time your pussy was so wet that juices streaked down the inside of your legs.

Watching you eat the Negro, it was clear to us that you would finally take the huge cock into your aching pussy – a sight the girl and I were eagerly looking forward to witnessing which would undoubtedly lead to all four of us together achieving yet another orgasm.

We were not to be disappointed.

As a reward for his strict obedience you raised your hands each side of the Negro’s head and gently pulled the blindfold off.

For the first time you saw his piercing, deep blue eyes and broad black nose which so tenderly had nestled and rubbed your aching pussy.

The man blinked at the sudden rush of still dimmed light in his eyes and began to focus them on you, standing naked directly in front of him. You took his hand and led him again to the edge of the bed.

Climbing onto the black silk sheets you lay back and closed your eyes.

You felt the weight of the Negro as he gently climbed onto the bed.

His hands reached out eagerly to part and separate your legs as he moved his body slowly but surely between them.

With his hands entwined with yours he lifted your arms and pressed them back against the top of the bed – your arms outstretched above your shoulders.

Suddenly you felt a hard pressure on your pussy as the Negro’s hot black penis began to press gently between your legs. You moaned and widened your legs.

The Negro began to gently push his cock against your wet pussy, the lips of which quickly parted to allow him to enter. His huge penis, still stiff and erect slowly but surely began to penetrate deeper and deeper into you and its enormous size caused you to cry out as each thrust pushed yet further in.

The weight of the Negro lying between you forced your legs still wider allowing his penis to penetrate and completely fill your warm and soft pussy.

You grunted as each thrust of his cock rubbed against the sides of your vagina from which copious amounts of your juices and fluid now began to flow out, coating and lubricating the entire length of the thick black shaft.

The Negro began to quicken the thrusts of his cock with greater urgency and his breath became heavy as he summoned the strength to ejaculate yet again. Letting go an enormous bellow, he thrust his steaming cock into the upper reaches of your pussy and let go.

As he continued to thrust himself into you, spurts of hot creamy semen jerked out of his penis filling your pussy and spilling out around its entrance onto the crumpled black silk sheets on the bed below.

The Negro continued to twitch inside you for some minutes as his ejaculation finally subsided.

The room was suddenly quiet again, except for the soft moaning still coming from the bed on which you lay, still beneath the glistening body of the huge black man.

The girl got up and walked to the bed, beckoning for me to follow. She directed me to the foot of the bed, telling me to grasp the iron bedstead with both hands and that I was on no account to touch myself.

She ran her hands over the back of the still panting Negro and down between his mighty black buttocks.

Pausing, her fingers travelled further down between his legs to where his penis rested still gently parting the entrance to your pussy.

Her fingers explored the hard, wet length of his cock to its tip where they gently moved to touch and caress the lips of your pussy.

With a simultaneous soft moan, both you and the Negro began to stir again.