The Roomate

Story Info
Brittany is getting a little too friendly for his comfort...
1k words
2.93
42.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hazel20
hazel20
3 Followers

I was dozing off, its late afternoon. I know I should get up and do something, at least pick up the laundry I never got to last night. Oh well just another thing on my to-do list. As I dove farther and farther into the sweet abyss that I love called sleep, I can hear rustling in the room next to mine. I can just feel my heart start to flutter.

My name is Brittany, I am a 21 year old cosmetology student, and I live with my boyfriend Dan, and our roommate Chance. Trust me I love Dan with all my heart, I just feel there is something I need to do before I go any further with him. Let's just say Chance and I have had our times of drunken nights just messing around, but it's what it has done to me, every time I see him, I get knots in my stomach, I want him, all of him.

It was a nice and peaceful night Dan was out of town catching up with an old buddy of his. I knew I wanted to have a good time. I went out and got a few bottles of Jack and a case of coke, got home set up the beer pong table. Tried to look as irresistible as possible then called Chance out to see if he wanted to join. I obviously knew Jack and coke was his favorite drink so he couldn't resist. I had my special playlist going in the background, but I couldn't even hear it I was just overwhelmed with the sense of desire. The game started off slow, typical conversation. Short exchange of words till I had become a little buzzed, which I have to say is the time I open up. I couldn't help but to flirt with him. He takes a shot and completely misses the cups. I know this is my chance to show off my ass, I bend over, he was a perfect view. I can just feel his eyes all over me, and it just makes get even hotter and hotter.

I turn around and look at him, "you know if you want to look at my ass you can just ask," well fuck me, here comes the liquid courage.

All I hear is a chuckle from him, and he takes another shot.

"So I take it you are not going to talk to me just get your ass kicked?" I really wanted to push him over the edge.

As he spoke I could just feel the fire he was lighting inside of me, he tossed the pong ball I could tell his missed on purpose, "can you be a good girl and get that for me?"

I have never heard him talk to me like that before; his voice was just tantalizing dripping with lust. How can one person just be so wrapped around the whole idea of wanting another so badly. All I could think of was how it would be, how amazing he would feel filling me up. I bent over to grab the ball looked over my shoulder to see him. I knew I shouldn't be doing this; it was wrong no matter how bad I wanted him. I am starting to think I really can't do this.

I was starting to lose my thoughts they were getting all mixed up I know I need to get to bed before I do something I really am going to regret but love at the same time. Wow this sounds so bad I really need to figure out what I want. I knew I had to finish the game so I let him beat me. I sat down on the couch to finish my drink and he sat down right next to me, I reach over and put my hand on his leg, and thanked him for showing me a good time, I really don't know what I was thinking.

He grabbed my hand, "I really haven't shown you how good of a time I could give you."

This had me so scared and turned on at the same time. What is he thinking? What is he going to do to me? I get up and start walking towards my room, but I am stopped by his hand pulling me back, he doesn't pull me towards him though he shoves me against the wall. Holds my hands above my head, leans over and takes my earlobe gently between his teeth, I just know that this unbearable feeling that I feel I cannot stand, is just the beginning and I have no idea what I just got myself into. I know I have wanted this for a while, just never knew it was going to happen.

"I really don't think I can do this Chance," I could barely get the words out.

His voice so rough and dominant spoke deep and very clear, "I never gave you the option."

I tried to get away from his grasp that only left me pinned up again this time facing the wall. I can feel his grip loosening up on my wrist I know this is my only chance to try to get out of this, but do I really want to? I pushed my ass out and knew in an instant that he wanted this. Just by feeling him from behind I knew that his dick was going to be the biggest I have ever had. This honestly scared me. I was scared that I was going to be hurt. I felt my wrists freed in a second, but just as I brought my hands down to my sides. I can feel his hand run up my back through the bottom of my head. Holy fuck this feels so good, If I had not known better I would have reached down and made myself cum right then and there, I was the one wanting to push him over the edge tonight looks like he had the same thought in mind.

All at once my hair was caught in his hand and he pulled, one hand in my hair pulling it. Then I felt his other hand grab my hip and pull my ass right into him. I was trying so hard to show how amazing this had felt, but I couldn't help it, a small moan echoed in my head and I knew I had let it slip I felt him pull and tug even harder.

hazel20
hazel20
3 Followers