The Roommates Ch. 01

Story Info
Brad moves in with a couple of girls who hide secrets.
5.1k words
4.57
157.4k
219

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

I haven't written many stories at all so far, but this is definitely my most adventurous. This is your fair warning, read the category this one has been submitted to.

* * *

Brad stared at the notice on his door. This was completely outrageous. A few weeks ago his housemate had moved out, and Brad had tried everything he could think of to find a replacement. But unfortunately he hadn't been able to find anyone yet. So, he'd paid every cent he could on the rent this month, but unfortunately he'd come up $50 short. He'd discussed this with the agent, who had agreed that he had been a great tenant, and that Brad would pay the remaining $50 as soon as possible and find another housemate.

Now he had returned to find an eviction notice stapled to the door. As if finding another housemate hadn't been hard enough, finding another place to live in under a week was going to be even worse. He tried the door, but found his key didn't work. "WHAT?" he yelled in frustration. Surely this was illegal. The note on the door listed the agent's contact number. He immediately called her, having only spoken to her a few days ago regarding the rent anyway.

She was very apologetic and sympathetic, and even promised to help find him a place. Apparently the owner had plans for this place, and his minor infraction presented an opportunity to evict Brad and get his plans underway. The agent organised to provide access to the apartment to collect his belongings in the next week, offering to make herself available whenever Brad needed access.

Brad sat on the steps in the lobby. He'd have to call some friends, try and find a place to crash, but for now, he just sat there wallowing in depression. His job wasn't the greatest, but he had good opportunity for advancement if he could last there. Maybe a second job would be the solution to his current woes.

"Hello, are you ok?" It was a moment before Brad realised he was being addressed. He looked up to see the two beautiful girls that seemed to live together in the building. He'd seen them around and smiled at them before, but didn't even know their names. One was a relatively short blonde, about 5'5"; the brunette was a bit taller, closer to 6'. Brad himself was only about 5'9". Both women were pretty busty, though the blonde was probably a bit heavier up top, though that might only have been due to her breasts looking bigger for her height. The brunette was lithe and athletic, while the blond had a fantastic booty that he'd admired more than once.

He gave a sad smile, "Hi, yeah, I'm ok. I just found out I've been evicted because I was $50 short on rent this month. I've been trying to find a housemate for weeks but ran out of time. I would have paid the $50, but apparently the landlord wanted me out, and now he's changed the lock and I can't even get in to collect clothes until tomorrow."

"Oh my god, that's terrible." The tall brunette said sympathetically. Her shoulder blade length, silky hair was held up in a pony tail. She was wearing a grey Adidas crop top, her boobs stretching it out, and tight, black Capri pants, and a duffel bag over her shoulder, seemingly having been to the gym.

"It sounds illegal to me." The shorter blonde stated firmly. Her hair was about an inch or so above her shoulders, and hung straight except for the last inch which kinked outwards. She was wearing a puffy white peasant blouse showing off her deep cleavage with a tight, short, blue miniskirt, showing off her mouth-watering ghetto booty.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" the brunette asked, while the blonde shot her a glance.

"I'll call one of my friends and find somewhere. I was just trying to get things sorted out in my head first."

The two girls looked at each other, seemingly having an unspoken conversation. Finally the blonde sighed and said, "You can stay with us for a while. We have a small third bedroom, but no furniture, so you'll have to crash on the couch until you can collect your bed. I'm Sara." She held out her hand to shake and Brad stared at it for a moment, before dropping to his knees and lightly kissing her knuckles. Sara gasped, while her housemate giggled.

This was fantastic. They were so close, just a few floors above him somewhere. He'd be able to move his few items of furniture easily upstairs while he looked for a place. "I'm Brad. Thank you so much. I promise I'll be on the hunt for a place tomorrow."

He reached out and grabbed the brunette's hand and similarly kissed her knuckles, she giggled again and told him, "Daphne."

* * *

Brad reflected on the day as he got out of the shower. After work and the shock of the eviction, he'd been blessed to meet the two gorgeous girls he'd noticed around the building. Then they'd invited him to stay with them until he found a place. He'd followed them up to their apartment. It was cosy, really well decorated and furnished, he thought they must have been here a while. There were a few touches around that told him he was in a girl's apartment, but also a few things he wouldn't have expected, like the PS3 hooked up to the 50" plasma TV. They showed him the room, which was quite small, but he wouldn't be here long, and it should be big enough for him to cram everything in. They'd ordered in a pizza, refusing his feeble attempts to pay. He was tapped out until he got his bond and some of the rent he'd paid back from the agent, or payday next week. After dinner they'd given him a towel and showed him the bathroom.

He emerged from the bathroom and found they'd left him some blankets and a pillow on the couch before retiring to their rooms. He made himself comfortable on the couch, which was surprisingly easy, and before long, was sound asleep.

* * *

The previous day had been shocking, today proved frustrating. Fortunately he was rostered off today. Daphne had lent him her key so he could come and go as he needed, saying she'd get a copy from their agent. That had been the last of the good experiences. He'd searched high and low, through classifieds, online, message boards, noticeboards, even walking into several real estate agents' offices, but he wasn't able to find a suitable place to rent or co-rent on his current income. He'd been lucky to find the one he'd just been evicted from he realised. Finally he gave up for the day.

He returned to Daphne and Sara's, only to find that the key didn't work.

Then his property management agent, despite her claim, proved unable to meet him for two hours due to scheduled meetings and showings. He was stuck outside both apartments.

Finally the agent showed up and he moved his meagre belongings to the hallway and stairwell ready for Daphne or Sara to return home.

He decided to try a few friends, but unfortunately, none of them had the room to accommodate him. He was really lucky to have met Sara and Daphne. Daphne returned four hours later, extremely apologetic. She only realised when she tried to open the store room at work that she'd given him the wrong key. She had an extra one for him now, before she headed off for the gym.

Then he found he'd overestimated the size of the room, underestimated his furniture or both. Everything fit in there, but it was piled up to the point where he wouldn't be able to sleep in there. He'd be crashing on the couch for the foreseeable future, at least until he overstayed his welcome and Sara and/or Daphne asked him to move on.

He sat on a corner of the bed; the only part not covered with either bags of clothes, a dresser, desk, etc, and allowed the emotions to take control of him, having a little cry.

* * *

Sara returned home before Daphne. Brad wiped his eyes and went out to face her. She put her bag on the counter and looked at him grimly for a moment before her expression softened and she asked, "Are you ok Brad?"

He swallowed, hoping it wasn't obvious he'd been crying, "Yes and no. I moved my stuff into the room you've so kindly allowed me to use, but it seems I'll need to sell off some stuff in order to sleep in there, I simply have too much furniture." Sara continued to watch him, waiting for him to continue. "Also, I searched everywhere, online, noticeboards, uni newspapers and real estate agents, but I simply can't find a place I can afford. My job doesn't pay very much right now, but I'm on track for a promotion and pay rise in a few months, and then my career will really kick off. It's just very hard right now."

"So, you need a place to stay more permanently?"

"I hate to ask Sara, really you've been so kind, both you and Daphne, and I've put you out, but right now, I honestly have nowhere else to go."

She sighed. "I'm not heartless, and I know Daphne would be very angry if we didn't help you out, so you can stay on until you find somewhere. I think we will have to work out a share of rent for you to pay though."

"Thank you Sara, of course I'm happy to pay my way."

There were currently three points of light in his life right now, Sara, Daphne, and the promotion coming his way at work.

* * *

That night they had Italian takeout, and Brad came to the realisation that neither Sara nor Daphne liked to cook very much. Brad could take it or leave it, but since they lacked, he was happy he found somewhere he could provide something to them they wouldn't otherwise have. Tomorrow night he'd cook for them.

Daphne was happy that Sara had offered him the room, and surprised Brad by giving Sara a hug. He figured they were just really touchy-feely friends.

Now that he had all his clothes he was able to shower, and relax a little. Again, upon emerging from the bathroom, both girls had retired to their rooms, or so he thought.

* * *

He wasn't sure what woke him, but he was wide awake, and he noticed his cock was standing to attention. He checked his phone, it hadn't gone off, so that wasn't why he was awake, but he noticed it was just after midnight. He got up and headed for the kitchen to get a drink. He'd never lived with women other than his mother and sister, so he'd been cautious to cover up at all times so far, especially because he was sleeping on the couch. His cock tented out his boxer shorts obscenely, bouncing as he walked. He quickly repositioned it in the unlikely event that he bumped into Daphne or Sara.

On the way back to the couch he noticed a low glow from under Sara's door. He was interrupted by a low moan from behind her door. He stopped in shock. Sara must have been awake, and based on the moan, playing with herself. He was sure she couldn't have smuggled a guy in without waking him.

Brad pictured her laying back against her headboard, perched on her badunkadunk, stroking her fingers through her clit, sliding a dildo in and out of her tight pussy. His cock lurched, and he made a dangerous decision. He crept over to her door and listened for a moment. This close, he could hear more moaning, and a rhythmic thumping. He laid down, positioning his cock along his body, against the floor. Was that two moans he could hear? They sounded different. He got as low as possible, and tilted his head until he could just barely see under the door.

Sara's amazing, beautiful arse was rhythmically thrusting, fucking someone. They were both facing away from the door, doing it doggy style, and there was one thing that really shocked Brad, and that was Sara's balls. He would have assumed she was fucking someone with a strap-on if he couldn't see the fleshy, dangling sack swinging back and forth. He took in the scene in less than a moment.

He gasped, and Sara's rhythm broke. Had he been discovered? What would he do? But after a split-second of hesitation, Sara started fucking again, harder and faster than before. She grabbed onto her partner's hips and really started thrusting hard.

Brad decided discretion would be a good idea right now. He moved back from the door and went back to the couch.

For the next few minutes he continued listening for the barely heard moans and thumping. Finally they stopped, and he closed his eyes and lay still, pretending to be asleep in case Sara's partner left.

Meanwhile his mind was turning over the fact that Sara had a cock. She was so beautiful, and that perfect, round caboose, such a waste. Or was it? He'd had no idea she had a cock, there was simply no hint that she was anything other than all woman. He'd never thought about another cock before either, but every other line and curve on her body was feminine, and oh so hot, and sexy. He'd give anything to run his hand over her delicious rear end. He'd tried anal with a couple of ex-girlfriends, maybe he could do that with Sara.

His cock had been painfully hard from the moment he'd seen Sara, but he'd been too pre-occupied to take any notice of it. As he pretended to sleep, while his mind raced, he was super-aware of it now. He considered running his hands down to his cock and giving himself some relief, but he was still worried someone might emerge from Sara's room.

He couldn't get his mind off Sara, imagining her naked, facing away from him, popping her hips and booty back at him, looking seductively over her shoulder at him, her big tits visible either side of her chest... and there, hanging between her legs, her big, shaved balls, throwing a spanner into the image, or so Brad would expect. But the fact was it didn't. The image in his mind was supremely sensual. He imagined stepping up to her and running his currently rock hard dick up and down through her arse cleavage, while gripping her hips, or reaching up around her chest to paw at her big titties and flick her no doubt rubbery nipples. The more he thought of it, the more things he imagined doing, to the point where he even imagined cupping her nuts, and rolling them around between his fingers, gently pulling on the smooth, stretchy skin.

There was no solution, he was going to have to go to the bathroom and rub one out. As quietly as he could he got to the bathroom and crouched over it awkwardly, trying to aim his shaft at the bowl. Before he even got to five strokes he was shooting cum at the lid, his hips jerking as he held his dick in an iron grip. His cum slid down the lid as he came down from the high of his orgasm. He gathered up some toilet paper and cleaned up himself and the toilet, before flushing away the evidence and heading back to the couch.

As he laid there, his mind slowly drifted off to sleep with his final thoughts. He'd imagined fondling someone's nuts, before coming in a big way. Was he gay? He'd imagined a lot of female parts in his fantasy, but some undeniably male parts as well. He had no idea.

* * *

He woke before the girls and got himself ready for work. He'd had to take yesterday off, but he didn't want to miss anymore work, hoping to get the promotion he was pinning all his hopes on. As he was finishing his coffee, having made everyone a pot, he saw Daphne leave her room quietly and called out, "Good morning."

"Morning," she stated in a very soft voice.

He was out the door before Sara was up.

* * *

The day had gone well. He got the official nod that he was first in line for the promotion, and he was now just waiting on the senior broker who was retiring sometime in the next six months to make room for him. He was really excited by the prospect of really getting his career on the move.

In addition, the real estate agent had called with the details of his refunds, both of bond and the amount he'd paid as rent. She'd actually processed it the day before, so he had funds again.

On his way home he stopped by a supermarket and picked up the ingredients for a light Thai curry, feeling excited by cooking for the girls.

* * *

When Sara and Daphne walked through the door together laughing about something they both smelt the coconut, basil and coriander Brad was cooking with. They both smiled and hurried into the kitchen with oohs and aahs, pressing their varied, yet equally sexy bodies up against him as they looked into his pot.

"Did you know we had a pot Sara?" Daphne asked, with a huge grin.

"Yes, but I had no idea where it was," Sara also grinned as she spoke.

"It smells delicious Brad," Daphne said as she gripped his upper arm.

"Definitely, I had no idea you could cook Brad," Sara definitely had a note of awe in her voice.

"I figured since you girls have been so nice to me... And besides, I got the official nod today, in a few months or so, once the senior broker retires, I move into an office and onto a much larger salary." They cheered for him. "Not only that, but the real estate agent sped up my refund, so I have funds." He spoke more slowly now, he was really enjoying his time with them, "Which means, I can go and find a hotel to stay in, let you have your couch back."

He'd definitely brought down the mood, especially Daphne seemed morose, "Well, if that's what you want Brad, and by all means, you deserve a bed rather than a lumpy old couch."

The couch was anything but. In fact, he'd had better sleep on it than he had in his own bed, aside from the late night awakening he'd been thinking about all day. "No, no, no, not at all, it's really comfortable. I just feel terrible imposing, I mean, we've just met really, and here I am taking up your space."

Daphne looked at Sara, but it was Sara who spoke, "We'd really like you to stay until you find something permanent, and if this tastes as good as it smells, you can take up our couch any time."

They enjoyed the curry, over-complimenting Brad on his cooking. They ate while the girls watched an episode ofLost Girl. Brad hadn't seen it before, but it seemed pretty cool. The chick in it reminded him of Daphne. All too soon the girls were making their excuses and heading off to bed, while Brad transformed the couch back into his bed.

* * *

This time when he awoke, Brad was not quite so disoriented. He immediately looked towards Sara's room, but saw the light switch off from under Daphne's door. There was no moaning at all. Perhaps it had been something else. He drifted off to sleep again.

* * *

The rest of the week progressed with a routine developing. Brad cooked every night for the girls and they were really appreciative of it. Friday night was a little different though. Sara had to travel interstate, and Daphne mentioned she wouldn't be home for dinner. Brad ate on the way home and settled in to watch some TV. About 9:00PM Daphne came in, obviously having had a few drinks, seeming even more boisterous and bouncy than her usual self. She gave Brad a tight hug as he stood to greet her and he inhaled the scent of her hair, like chocolate.

He felt his cock give a stir, and started to worry, but Daphne soon led the way to the couch. She was wearing a buttoned white blouse, with only a couple of top buttons undone, nothing too risqué, but the swell of her bosom was broadcast to all, and the blouse was tucked into a pencil skirt that reached down to just below her knees. She kicked off her shoes and Brad noticed she was wearing stocking or hose, and he fantasised of stockings. As she sat down she hiked the skirt up a little, presumably to get comfortable, and he caught a glimpse of the top of her stockings. His mind froze as his cock lurched. Recovering, he sat down beside her, leaving a generous gap between them.

Brad flipped channels before he stopped on a movie Daphne asked to watch, some ensemble thing about love with Hugh Grant in it. He idly watched while trying to ogle Daphne. Meanwhile Daphne loved it. She closed the gap between them, eventually making contact with Brad. Before long she had her hand on his knee. He turned towards her in time to receive her tongue in his mouth.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers
12