The Routine

Story Info
Her daily masturbation sessions spiral out of control.
1.9k words
4.04
50.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Let me begin by saying that this is a true story. Also let me warn you that my writing style may not be to your taste; it's fairly journalistic and I tend to shy away from graphic descriptions. I assume the reader has a working imagination and can fill in any details I may gloss over. That being said, here we go...

Since I know this is important to some readers, let me briefly describe myself. (Feel free to skip this paragraph if you want. It's not central to the story.) As of the time of this writing, I'm twenty-one and about to enter my final year at a small, private, southern California college. I'm majoring in English, so if you notice any mistakes... um... let's just call it artistic license, okay? I'm Asian (American-born Chinese), 5'2" tall, slim, pretty, and of course, modest. On with the show...

***

Two years ago, I moved into my first apartment. Before, I had always lived either with my parents or in a college dorm, so I was excited to finally be out "on my own".

My apartment was located on the top floor of the south wing of a three-story horseshoe-shaped brick apartment building. A wide stone staircase led down from my floor to the front door, spilling out onto a small courtyard. A narrow wooden stair led from the back door in my bedroom down eight flights (four stories) to the laundry room in the basement. Other apartments' back doors also opened out onto this back stairway and at ground level there was a door that led to a narrow alley that ran along the south side of the apartment building.

I had never lived alone before and was excited about the freedom I now had to do exactly whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I have a very active libido and was happy that my newfound privacy allowed me more sexual freedom than I had ever known before. Finally, no parents or roommates to worry about!

One of the ways I took advantage of this was by masturbating every day while lying on my bed. I usually did this in the middle of the day after I had just come back from my classes. As soon as I'd come in, I would drop off my bag and head to the bedroom to lie down for a rest. This would almost inevitably lead to my jeans being uzipped and wriggled down my hips so that I could pleasure myself. Eventually my clothes would all come off and I would lie naked on my bed masturbating myself with the big dildo that I kept in the drawer of my nightstand.

(Note: For a description of this dildo, how I bought it, and it's tragic fate, please see my story "A Passing Fancy".)

This soon became part of my regular routine, just like brushing my teeth or showering. Every day after class, I'd lie down and take care of my business. But satisfying yourself sexually should be anything but routine and I quickly found a way to spice up my daily ritual.

There really wasn't much of a view from my bed, but one thing that I did see every day while taking care of myself was the back door to my apartment. This, of course, got me thinking and one day I decided it was time to change my routine. After returning from class that day, I undressed in my bedroom, took my dildo from its hiding place, and went to the back door. I flipped the latch and listened for a moment... not a sound! Opening the door a crack, I peeked out. The coast was clear, not a soul in sight, so I slowly swung open the door and made my way out onto the landing at the top of the stairs totally naked and carrying a twelve-inch dildo. I lay down on the landing at the top of the stairs and inserted the dildo in my pussy. (I could only fit about half of it in... I know you're wondering!) My heart was beating a mile a minute as I nervously worked myself to an intense orgasm. After I was done, I went back inside my apartment and closed the door. The danger of possibly being caught at this had definitely added to the pleasure of the act and so masturbating outside my back door soon became my new routine.

I had been doing this for about a week without having been interrupted even once when I decided to get a little more adventurous. One day, I ventured out onto the landing, closed my door behind me, and crept slowly down the wooden stairs to the landing between the second and third floors. My heart was in my throat as I did this because if anyone on either the second or third floors were to come out into the stairwell, I would certainly be seen and would have to run up the stairs to get to the safety of my bedroom. Still, it gave me the excitement I was looking for, and after finishing and quietly slipping back into my apartment, I had to admit that it had been a very satisfying session. And so this became my new routine.

Feeling bolder one day, I took the next step, or rather the next several steps down to the second floor, where I lay down on the landing right outside my downstairs neighbor's back door. I took extra care to be as quiet as possible and, trembling, I spread my legs wide and went to work. I felt incredibly dirty knowing that my neighbor could at any time open his door and find me impaling myself on a huge dildo, but thankfully the door remained closed and I crept back up the stairs a very satisfied customer. And, of course, this became my new routine.

In the interest of shortening the story, since there is quite a bit more to tell, let me just say that over the next few weeks, I worked my way down the back stairway to the point where I was masturbating every day in the basement laundry room totally naked with my clothes in my apartment four floors above. Everyday after class, I would undress and steal naked down the back stairs to enjoy myself either on the laundry room floor or on top of the washing machines (which I highly recommend during the spin cycle), then quietly return to my bedroom.

This was quite a bit more daring than what I had been doing up until this point since the laundry room was used by everyone in the building, while my stairway was used only by those in the south wing. Luckily for me, an open doorway to the laundry connected to a small utility room and on a couple of occasions I had to hide just inside while some unseen tenant checked his or her laundry. This only heightened the thrill, of course. This became my new routine and one that I remained satisfied with for several weeks. Although the laundry room was more frequently used than the back stairs, I felt safer there knowing I could hide in the utility room in a pinch. But variety is the spice of life and I soon found that I wanted to spice things up a bit.

One day after returning from my classes, I began my ritual as before: I went to my bedroom, undressed myself, and grabbed the dildo from my nightstand, but on this day I had decided to try something a little different. Rather than going to the back door, I instead went to the front door of my apartment where I listened intently and the cracked the door to be sure that all was clear. It was and I stepped out onto the cold stone floor of the hallway connecting all the third-floor apartments in the south wing of the building. I lowered myself to the floor in the middle of the hall, slowly since the floor was very cold on my bare skin and began playing with myself. I was acutely aware that I could be caught at any moment if anyone on my floor happened to leave his or her apartment while I was enjoying myself. This added to the fun and after I had finished, I decided to make this my new routine.

Needless to say, in the following weeks, I began working my way down the front stairs. I knew that this area was much better-traveled than the back steps since I found it necessary to cut things short on a couple of occasions when I heard footsteps on the stairs below, but I didn't let this stop me. After not very long, I was regularly lying naked on the floor, right in front of the south-wing mailboxes, working my pussy with the big dildo... all this just inside the all-glass front door that opened into the apartment's central courtyard... at about two-o'clock in the afternoon! Very reckless and very stupid!

And I soon realized this. I had nearly been caught on several occasions and had fled naked up the six flights of steps that led from the south-wing entrance to my front door. I knew it was only a matter of time until someone would catch me. So I stopped.

But I did have one final adventure a few months later. This was different from the other incidents, a one-time thing, not part of the routine. I came home from a party one night where I had been drinking a little. I wasn't drunk, but I was feeling a little more uninhibited than usual. (I no longer drink, by the way.) I was feeling horny and decided I'd masturbate before I went to sleep. I went to my bedroom, stripped, and took out my toy. I unlocked my back door, slipped out onto the wooden stairs, and made my way down six flights to the building's side door. I propped the door open (since I didn't have my keys) and walked naked into the dark alley that ran along the south side of the apartment. The tiny stones hurt my bare feet, but I walked carefully down the alleyway to the sidewalk that ran in front of my apartment building. It was about three-o'clock in the morning and there was no one to be seen. There was some occasional light traffic a few blocks to the north but the streets in my immediate area were clear. I walked a short distance and lay down on the sidewalk directly underneath a streetlamp. I spread my legs and slowly inserted my dildo. Taking my time, I enjoyed the cool breeze on my skin and the sound of the cars passing on the main street a just few blocks away. I didn't hurry and wasn't really nervous, just excited and horny. I had a wonderful orgasm, got to my feet, and retraced my steps to my room. As far as I know, no one saw me.

Let me mention that this was the last time I engaged in this kind of behavior. I knew it was stupid and potentially dangerous. I am very thankful that no one came upon me that night because I was definitely putting myself at risk. That was my final stab at exhibitionism. I hope you enjoyed it.