The Run Ch. 1

Story Info
Daily run becomes naked and more.
1.7k words
4.33
38.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start with, I am an avid exhibitionist and voyeur. I enjoy watching others getting it on as much as being watched having sex or masturbating- almost to a fault. Combine that with the fact that I am a regular runner and feel free in the great outdoors or just outside and you have a six foot one inch well built and proportioned guy with an over seven inch and thick cock, dark hair, hazel eyes and charming smile that is always up to something.

One day in the heat of the summer sun, I decided to take a run shirtless. I live on the outskirts of a thriving suburb of a major US city. Next to my neighborhood is a state park area. There are a few very small lakes and trails made basically of just mowed down paths in fields. I planned my route through there on this particular day. I went down the road about a mile to a gate blocking traffic that I could easily jump over. I crossed over and proceeded inward to the park. I followed a mowed down trail that curved around back toward my housing area. As the late morning sun started to beat down, my body started to bake.

The warm rays penetrated my skin. It was warm, but not unbearable. As I continued running with only running shorts and running shoes on, my environment suggested to go further, not distance but clothing. This area looked to be absent of pedestrians. So I stopped, removed my shorts and proceeded to run bare ass naked down the path. The feel of the breeze whipping by my bouncing (large) balls and flopping dick felt great. I was free of all clothing constraints. Only running shoes covered me. I ran this way - for my first time - taking in all the sensations of pure nudity outdoors and loved it.

As I turned another bend, some houses on the southern outskirt of our neighborhood came into view. I was divided from them by a row of trees and tall grass. The path paralleled the line of houses. I continued jogging along as I carefully watched to see if anyone saw my nakedness. I ran past house after house. Some with dogs in back barking toward me from their fenced yards. Some with large windowed kitchens open to my direction. As I got near the end of the row of houses, I heard a woman's voice laughing and talking. I stopped running and walked carefully closer. As I peered through the trees, I saw a good looking woman outside in a bikini talking on her phone. I moved closer, quietly. She was saying something about how tired she was from being up all night. She then said she was so sore that she wasn't having sex for a week. That got me turned on. She said her goodbye and clicked off her phone. Then she headed back toward her house. I went back out to the trail to start running again when I heard her blurt out, "Oh my god!" I looked back to see her staring right at me. I smiled and waved and sped up away from her. She waved and laughed and said, "Look out for snakes!" I was a bit aroused now but decided to continue on my run. I ran past the 1st lake then the 2nd. As the trail bended back around the 3rd lake I saw a car parked near the water. I was still a good 500 meters from the water, so I couldn't see anybody. I walked for a few minutes searching, but to no avail. As I started running again, I continued around the lake through a small clearing. What I saw stopped me in my tracks.

At the far end of this clearing, not more than 200 meters from the parking area, I saw a woman moving about. She had no clothes on and was sprawled out on a towel. She was laying there on her stomach reading a book wearing only sunglasses. She seemed to have a decent tan already. Her body was very well toned and perfectly shaped. She didn't see me. I stayed in the treeline trying to maneuver around to her side to get a better view. As I got around to her side, about 50 meters away, I got a good look at her sweating body. She was hot! I was in awe looking at this beautiful creature. As I stood there spying on her, my hand found its way to my cock and started massaging it. What to do?

While watching her, I saw her roll over to her back and lean against a makeshift pillow. I couldn't tell what she was reading, but I had a pretty good idea when I saw her spread her legs and slip a hand between them. She read and slowly worked her clit. I was hard a rock by now, wanting her. I moved slightly to get into a better hidden position and a branch snapped. "Shit!" I thought. Her hand stopped, and she looked over. Luckily I was pretty well concealed. She resumed her masturbation as did I ever so slowly. I wanted her.

By now she put her book down and slid her other hand down to spread her lips while she frigged her clit much faster. Then she'd stop and pull on both nipples then back down. She looked like she needed help. I was too nervous about revealing myself in fear that she'd freak out and leave, so I stood my ground pumping a very hard, very swollen cock. Finally she stopped rubbing and stood up. "Where was she going?" was all I could think. As I looked at her standing up for the first time, I realized how perfect a body she really had. She looked about 5'6" and very slender-athletic. Must be a runner. That's when I noticed the running shoes next to her towel. I had an idea.

Sure, it wasn't going to be much better than a bad porno line, but I didn't care. I watched her go to a bag and pull something out. It was a vibrator. Oh my, this was heaven. I snuck back to the trail I had been running on and began running again once I saw her lay back down. I emerged right out in the open about 30 feet from her. She stopped her play and sat up. Surprisingly, she didn't look shocked. She looked at me and said, "Nice running attire. It's about time you came from behind those trees you little perv." Then she smiled. I noticed an accent that sounded like Eastern European. I just smiled at her and said, "Sorry. I didn't want to scare you into thinking I'd rape you or something." Her response was, "You can't rape the willing."

My jaw dropped. Then she laid back down and said, "Care to masturbate with me? I just love cumming outside in the woods. The fresh air is so fulfilling." I accepted the offer as she threw a towel to me and said, "No sex. Just masturbating." I nodded and sat on the towel that I laid out. She said, "Could you move over here so that your cock is close to my face? Hard cocks drive me wild! I'll cum fast if I can stare up close at yours." I moved. I sat about 2 feet from her face with my hand stroking my cock well within reach of her hands, but hers were busy.

She was getting hotter and moaning and panting. "Okay, watch me cum, Honey!" she squealed as she let go and started screaming out, "Fuck yes! Oh fuck yes!" Her body convulsed and shuddered as the orgasm took its toll. As she started to come back down I started pumping faster for my turn. Then all of the sudden she turned, smacked my hand out of the way, rolled to her side and grabbed my hard cock to start pumping it. She had a death grip as she tugged pumped me hard.

She looked like a porn star going to town on my cock. It felt so rough but perfect. I leaned back and she lunged forward taking my cock to her lips. Then in a blinding movement she swung her leg over my torso and planted her pussy into my face as she completed her aggressive 69 movement. I grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy hard against me. I sucked her clit for all I was worth as my tongue worked its magic. She moaned hard against my cock shoved in her mouth. Then she started grinding as she pushed her ankles under my head, crossed them and forced my head even harder into her crotch. I responded by sucking harder, squeezing her ass and pulling her tighter. That was it. She opened her mouth wide - my cock still inside - and yelled out a resounding "OOOOoooooohhhhhhhh......."

I am sure that if anybody was nearby they heard her. She grinded out her orgasm as I got closer. Finally I was there. I felt the semen surging as I let go and sent cum shooting through my cock and deep into her mouth. She took it all and opened wide as I fucked her mouth hard and fast. Then as my orgasm subsided, we laid there for a moment. Then she got up and said, "Thanks. I gotta run. My husband will be home for lunch soon, and he always gets a blow job at lunch." She gathered her stuff and walked toward her car naked yelling back, "Hope to see you around!"

I gathered my senses as I laid there. Wow! I got up and started back to the trail to head home. But as I turned around the first turn, I saw something. There was a guy with a video camera sneaking out of the bushes. He didn't see me, so I carefully followed. I watched as he moved to the road. Then I saw something that did surprise me. My lady friend (no names ever exchanged) pulled up and let him in. Then they drove off. What the hell just happened to me? I continued back the way I came wondering what would happen to that tape, how did I get lured in, what would they do with it?