The Runaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we went up the stairs, I noticed that Beth had now slid her middle finger in Foxy's butt and was working her finger in and out. I know how much that turns Foxy on and it looked so erotic to me.

Beth looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Surprise big boy, things might be looking up for you and pushed her finger deep in Foxy's ass."

I heard Foxy moan and saw her tighten her arm around Beth to maintain her balance and keep from falling over as she came. Beth was quickly learning how to push all of Foxy's buttons and I was looking forward to getting my buttons pushed also.

As I came to the top of the stairs and looked into the bedroom, I found that the girls had started without me. Beth was lying spread-eagled on the bed with Foxy between her legs. She was holding Beth's legs apart and raised as she sucked Beth's pussy. Somehow both girls had lost their thongs and I had a beautiful shot of Foxy's pussy between her spread legs.

Beth was holding Foxy's head in both hands and rubbing her pussy against Foxy's mouth. I hurriedly stripped and eased into bed with the two girls. From up close, I could see that Foxy was sucking Beth's clit and had at least two fingers in her.

Beth's moans were getting louder and more frequent. She started talking dirty to Foxy, telling her to suck her pussy and finger fuck her harder. Talking dirty puts Foxy into overdrive and even I was surprised at how hard she was sucking Beth's pussy.

I could tell that Foxy was trying to hold on and not come until Beth got her rocks off. Keeping Foxy from coming was a virtually impossible task unless she was wearing her dog collar. With her dog collar on, I can control her climaxes to some degree but we didn't play that game too often. Foxy was happiest when she could come over and over as much as she wanted.

Beth opened her eyes and looked at me. In her eyes all I could see was lust and knew that she was focused on Foxy's tongue and fingers. She waved me over and I knelt next to her face with my dick in front of her face.

She took one hand off of Foxy's head and reached over to my dick and started to stroke it. She looked up to me and smiled, then placed my dick in her mouth and started to softly suck it. I could feel her tongue licking the head of my dick as she took more and more into her mouth. I could see her body start to tense up as Foxy opened her mouth and took her entire pussy in her mouth. It was weird watching them as they looked like identical twins. When Beth's hair dried it was kinky like Foxy's and other than a slight difference in height, they were virtually twins. I couldn't wait to fuck her to see if she reacted like Foxy did when she was getting laid.

As I watched Beth get closer and closer to her climax, she was reacting just like Foxy does. Her body was starting to quiver and I could see her legs jerk as Foxy fucked her with her tongue. It was almost scary as I watched her climax building. Beth was so much like my wife, it was unbelievable even down to the long legs and shapely jugs.

Beth was sucking my dick harder but I could tell that she was really focused on getting sucked off. I slowly pulled my dick out of her mouth and Beth's eyes opened when she realized that my dick was gone. I could tell that she wondered if she did something wrong or not but I pointed down to Foxy and mouthed "enjoy" to her.

Beth had a big smile on her face when she realized that I wanted her to focus on Foxy's tongue and fingers instead of my dick. She laid her head back on the pillow and started playing with Foxy's hair. Now I could see her climax starting to take over as her body was strained upward, almost off the bed. Her fingers were doing little jerking motions just like Foxy did when she is getting her rocks off.

Beth started a low moaning noise which got louder and louder as Foxy continued to work her pussy. I could hear how wet her pussy was by the slurping noises Foxy made. Beth's eyes started to roll back in her head and I knew she was gone. Her moans became incoherent babble as she encouraged Foxy to finish her off.

By now I was stroking my dick hard as this was one of the most erotic scenes I've ever witnessed.

Suddenly, Beth is yelling "Yes, Yes, Yes ..." and I could tell that she was coming in Foxy's mouth. At the same time, Foxy was coming also and I could see that she was trying to remain control to the point that she kept her mouth on Beth's pussy long enough for Beth to get off.

Once Beth''s climax started to ease up, Foxy went into full climax mode. She had held it as long as she could and now she surrendered to her climax. Foxy rolled over and started jerking and twitching all over as the waves of the climax crashed over her. Foxy's eyes were rolled back into her head and then she just collapsed and was completely still.

Beth scooted down and held Foxy's head, kissing her pussy coated lips and frosted face. She asked me, "Is she alright?" and held Foxy to her tits.

"She's fine, she just had one of her mind blowing climaxes. You really turn her on as she doesn't do this with everyone. Normally she's not quite that bad. And a word of advice, if you are getting Foxy off, don't ever stop until she finished coming. She goes crazy if her climax is interrupted in mid stream."

"Don't worry" Beth said "I'll make sure and get her off every time. Why don't you come over here and let me take care of you now. I'm plenty wet so just fuck me. I want to feel your dick buried in me."

I slipped between Beth's legs as she spread them wide. She looked so sexy with her half closed eyes and hard nipples. She took her lips between her fingers and spread herself wide for me. I could see that her pussy was dripping wet. I made a note to myself to thank wifey for getting her ready.

,

I started to ease my hard cock into her but Beth wrapped her legs around my waist and using her heels started pushing me hard on my butt cheeks.

"Fuck Me!" Beth screamed as she thrust her hips and pussy against me.

I thought to myself, "So much for taking it easy on her." So I grabbed both of her legs, just below the knees, and pulled them from around my waist. Then as I lifted her legs around my shoulders, which picked her butt up and put it in a straight line to my cock. When I had her in position, I rammed my dick deep into her cunt in one quick thrust. As I felt my dick hit bottom against her cervix, she gave a gasp and her eyes opened wide.

I started pile driving into her wet pussy. I couldn't believe how hot her pussy was and I could feel her trying to suck my dick deeper into her cunt. I had only fucked one other girl who's pussy felt like this. I think that she was realizing that she may be getting more dick than she really expected.

As I first pounded into her, I could see on her face that she wasn't used to being fucked like this but after a couple of deep strokes, I could see and feel her pussy opening up to take my cock.

Beth groaned, "God, your dick is so big and I'm so full, I can't believe it. No matter what I say, don't stop fucking me, no matter what!"

I've only known a couple of girls whose pussy was as hot as Beth's and I could feel it sucking my dick into her inner depths. I knew I wasn't going to last long and tried to think of other things while I pounded my dick into her. I loved the feeling as my balls slapped her butt when I went all the way in. I could feel Beth's fingernails in my back and expected to see blood when this was over but it really turned me on.

I felt Foxy slip in between us and she laid her face right above Beth's pussy. I could feel Foxy starting to play with my balls and Beth's ass as I continued to pound my dick into Beth's hot cunt.

Foxy started to lick Beth's clit and my dick as I slid into her wet pussy. Beth ran her fingers through Foxy's hair and started to wind her hair around her fingers.

Beth gasped, "Foxy lick my cunt and Larry's dick, you bitch! You better clean up his cock when it comes out of my wet cunt. When Larry gets ready I want him to pull out of my pussy and shoot his cum right into your mouth and on your face."

Beth continued, "You better suck his cum in your mouth because I'm going to want to get some of that out of your mouth. I've never tasted cum before and I'm planning on taking a big load out of your mouth."

With that, Foxy started to come again. Talking dirty really gets her off and I could see that she was trying to keep on licking Beth's clit but was having problems concentrating on anything but her climax.

Beth asked me, "Larry can you go a little longer until you cum?"

I replied, "Don't worry I've got a ways to go, why do you ask?"

Beth said, "Because I need to kiss Foxy and taste the pussy on her lips as she comes."

With that, Beth pulled Foxy's head up as her fingers were still entwined in Foxy's hair and mashed Foxy's mouth against hers. I could see Foxy's legs vibrating and knew that she was beginning to climax all over again.

As Beth tasted her pussy on Foxy's lips, she moaned and rubbed her lips against Foxy's. Her tongue ran all over Foxy's lips and face as she cleaned up the pussy juice from Foxy's face. This pushed Foxy over the edge and as I pounded my dick into Beth's tight wet cunt, I watched Foxy jerk all over as she had a huge climax.

Foxy collapsed on Beth's tits as she shuddered and finished her climax. Afterward, she just laid onto Beth's heaving tits without moving.

Beth told me, "I've changed my mind, Foxy doesn't deserve your load. I want you to come up here and pump your load into my mouth. You can watch as I suck the first load of cum that has ever been in my mouth."

Beth was turning out to be as big a slut as my wife and I hope that I can keep up with both of them. Watching Beth finish off Foxy was putting me over the edge and I could feel my balls getting ready to fill up a hot mouth. I figured I could make about two or three hard strokes and then I was going to have to move before I came.

Beth's pussy was so hot that it felt like it was burning my dick as I reamed her tight cunt out and then I knew I was out of time.

I quickly pulled my dick out and started moving towards Beth's open mouth. I put my hand behind Beth's head and pulled her head up as I moved my throbbing dick to her face. Then I realized that I had waited too long and wasn't going to make it. My first shot hit Beth's tits and her eyes opened wide as she watched a solid stream of cum splash on her tits and up to her chin.

Before the next spurt, Beth had pulled my dick into her mouth and was sucking the head of my cock. As she felt the next shot hit the back of her mouth, I saw Beth's eyes roll back in her head and knew that she was having a serious climax.

As she was coming, Beth had a little problem keeping my dick in her mouth but she did an admirable job of keeping the cum in and only letting a little out. It looked like she was not having any problems taking my cum as I continued to shoot into her mouth as she sucked me clean.

By this time, Foxy had came around and crawled back up over Beth. She looked down at the trail of cum from Beth's tit to her mouth. Foxy leaned over her and started to clean up the cum, starting with the cum on Beth's nipple. Beth moaned as Foxy sucked her nipple and cleaned up the cum.

I finally stopped shooting into Beth's mouth and looked down to see my cum covered dick sliding in and out of Beth's mouth as she cleaned me up. Foxy followed the trail of cum up Beth's chest, using her tongue to clean it up. She then licked the cum off Beth's chin and the corner of her mouth where it had dribbled out.

Foxy eased my dick out of Beth's mouth and gave her a big French kiss. I could see her tongue probing Beth's mouth as she helped herself to my cum. As the girls were ignoring me, I rolled over and lay down on the bed and just watched the show.

Beth rolled Foxy over on her back and gave her a quick kiss. Then she pulled back until she was a couple of inches above Foxy and slowly let the cum run out of her mouth into my wife's open mouth. I could see Foxy fighting her climax as she didn't want to miss a second of this but for Foxy it was a losing battle. Foxy's whole body was trembling and her legs were jerking as she started to come while my cum dripped into her mouth. Then Foxy reached up and pulled Beth's mouth down to hers and drove her tongue deep into Beth's mouth as she had a mind blowing climax.

Beth just collapsed on Foxy and I watched how hot they looked with their nipples together and both girls had cum running of their mouth. Foxy reached up and softly squeezed Beth's tit as Beth held her to her tits. Beth then spread her legs and Foxy slipped her leg between Beth's open legs and pressed her leg against Beth's pussy. I knew what a turn on it was for Foxy to have a girls open pussy against her leg.

As I lay there stroking my dick and reliving the last few hours, I'm thinking to myself that this was unbelievable. I have a new girl who is virtually a clone of my wife in apparently every way. This was just too good to be true.

I looked over at the girls and they were both sound asleep and all curled up together. Foxy's hand had moved down and she was holding Beth's pussy as they slept.

I eased out of bed and grabbed a comforter and covered up the well fucked sleeping girls. I realized another reason that she was like Foxy, she went to sleep after sex and now I was wide awake. I thought this was supposed to be the other way around?

So I slipped into the closet and found Beth's clothes and took them down to the laundry room. I quickly went through her pockets and found her driver's license. I'm not one to spy but I was assuming that she was going to be living with us for awhile and wanted to get an idea of her background. I put her clothes in the washer and piled what few personal belongings she had in a small pile.

I went to my home office and scanned her driver's license. I emailed the copy of the license to Jack, my head of security, and asked him to make a very discrete inquiry about her. Since we ran a number unconventional businesses such as strip clubs, we had to be very careful about what we were involved in. I knew that Jack would dig into her past without raising an eyebrow even though he didn't have a clue why I asked.

After slipping Beth's license back with her other stuff, I went back to my office and sat down behind my desk. I had the stereo on low and leaned back in my chair while listening to some of my favorite ZZ Top songs. I closed my eyes and started reliving the evening which had started out by meeting a new couple and then finishing up with Beth and Foxy.

I'm leaning back in my chair, still buck naked, with my eyes shut when I felt a warm mouth on my dick. I looked down at the head of kinky hair in my lap while trying to figure out who it was. I was sure it wasn't Foxy as she would be dead to the world after having as many climaxes as she had. It must be Beth, I thought and then it dawned on me that Beth was sucking my dick and I haven't taken a shower or cleaned up at all. In the heat of battle, you usually don't worry about your dick being dirty but I reached down and pulled Beth's mouth off my dick.

I said, "Beth, why don't you let me take a quick shower before you start in on me. I'm not saying that it doesn't feel wonderful but you might like me better if I was clean?"

Beth looked up at me and said, "I'm well aware that your dick tastes like Foxy, me, and your cum. If I didn't want to suck it I wouldn't. You need to stop trying to be nice to me and let me take care of myself and you."

She followed up with, "Besides I love the smell and taste of pussy and cum on your dick and would not let you take a shower before I had a chance to clean you up. I started this evening off being a scared little girl and now I'm a slut courtesy of your nasty wife. I have never been this happy and if I want to suck your dirty dick, then you are going to just have to lean back and take it! I've tasted the joys of sex with you and Foxy and don't want to miss a single minute."

Who was I to argue with logic like that, so I leaned back as Beth swallowed my cock and gave me one of the best blow jobs of my life. As I ran my fingers through her hair and listened to her slurping noises, I'm thinking she is a real keeper!

The two girls who already lived with us, were out of town visiting friends in our previous hometown and were due back in a few days. I figured that they would be happy to have another girl around but hopefully I would be able to take care of four girls now. I guess, I could think of worst ways to go.

As Beth continued expertly working my cock, I could feel my dick getting harder in her mouth. She stopped for a second and asked me if she could have another load as part of her last one got splashed on her tits?

I laughed and told her, "Beth, you'll find out that it is really hard for me to get off and I would love to cum in your mouth. It doesn't mean that I don't like it, just that it's hard for me."

Beth replied, "I love a challenge so lay there and get ready to be sucked all night if necessary. I want to surprise Foxy with a mouthful of cum."

With that, Beth reapplied herself at sucking my cock. She turned her head so I could watch her work my dick. It felt so good for her to lick me all over and then just suck the head of my dick while licking the head with her tongue. Then she would swallow me to her gag reflex and I noticed that she could now take virtually every inch of my dick. When she went all the way down, I could feel her breathing on my abdomen.

I would never have believed it, but my dick was really starting to recover and I closed my eyes and focused on her mouth on my cock. As she sensed me getting closer, she worked me faster and harder. My dick felt so good in her warm mouth and I could feel my balls tightening up as I got ready to empty into her hungry mouth.

She reached around me and started working her finger in my ass. I knew that Foxy had been telling her the tricks to get me off and that made me feel good as I knew Foxy had accepted her. Now she was bobbing up and down on my dick while fingering me in the ass and playing with my balls.

I tightened my grip in her hair and I could tell that she knew she had me. There was nothing I could do to stop myself and as I held her head, my hot cum started squirting into her mouth. As soon as I started to cum, I could feel her jerking and moaning as she came with me. Her lips never left my dick as she sucked every drop into her mouth.

When she was finished and let my dick slip out of her mouth, she looked up to me and smiled. As she smiled, cum ran out both sides of her mouth and she quickly raked it off her face and sucked it back into her mouth.

She patted me on the forehead and ran off. I knew that she was going to go up and wake up Foxy with a mouth full of cum. I wanted to see this but was moving kind of slow and my knees were still weak.

This was a perfect end to our first night with our new girlfriend!

* * * * * *

If you liked this story, please be sure and vote.

Copyright 2013, Larry Archer, all rights reserved.