The Russian Enterprise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SxRx
SxRx
16 Followers

"Well," Tony began, "We shall have to see, now won't we?" Tony continued. "Such feisty ways! Maybe we need time to consider things a little more, Hm?"

"Yes, Tony, that would be wonderful," Lena agreed with a smile returning to her face. Thoughts raced through her mind about all that had happened.

Her worries were over in a moment. Simultaneously, the two reached for each other and embraced, kissing hesitantly at first until the kiss became passionate. Tony realized she had the ability to melt his resolve. The young woman was a gem!

"I have a special treat for you my sweet," murmured Tony as they pulled apart. He kissed her hand and helped her to her feet. "Come, you shall see," he said.

Lena, who hated surprises since they were usually terrible things back at home, hesitated. Then she looked at Tony. Drawn by his generous smile, she yielded to him and the surprise to come. Perhaps if she flattered him he would be gentle and understanding.

"Yes, I will come along, my manly man, and let you surprise me, OK?" Lena said.

She followed Tony into an antechamber off the entrance to their room, and came to a door she hadn't noticed before. Tony opened the door and flicked on a light to reveal several large trunks that sat bare in an empty room.

"What are they?" Lena asked, as her quick mind began to turn. "Wait, wait -- what's this? They are travel vouchers and marks in Cyrillic... It can't be... is it?" She looked at Tony with such joy and affection dawning on her face, such delight, he couldn't help but embrace her, lifting her off her feet and swinging her in a circle.

"Yes, my love, it is. It's Katya's trousseau, and I had sent over early despite Boris' protest. It contains everything that was in the wardrobe in your bedroom in Russia. It was going to be my treat to Katya, but I thought you might enjoy seeing it first."

Lena's smile began to fade as she realized that his first thought had been for Katya and not her. Now she gazed at him with the look of an animal caught in a painful trap.

"But, they are for Katya..."

"Yes, that is very true. They are her trousseau. However, if you count the trunks, you might find that there are some that are marked from Italy my sweet. Look closer..."

Lena sauntered over to the trunks and counted six large trunks. Four were from Russia and two had markings in what must be Italian.

"Now where do most of the world's greatest designers live and work besides New York and Paris, Hm?"

"Rome, Italy...?" Suddenly she swung her head to the trunks and noticed that they had all passed through Jamaican customs and were identified with the Grand Hotel swatches. Four of them were labeled 'Katya' in both Cyrillic and English, while two had 'Lena' in Italian and English.

"I can't explain what came over me before I even met you. I just knew that you were headed here with a sister who was to meet her prince with the trousseau of a princess, and I wondered how unfair such a thing would be for you. So..."

"What have you done Tony Matassini?" cried Lena in delight as she began to realize what had happened.

"Well, I suggest you let your sister know about the surprise. I've taken great care to get them here safely. After you break the news to her, I would expect you to open the two marked 'Lena'," Tony said with a smug smile. He seemed very pleased with himself.

Lena was torn. Should she take Tony now in this little room, run to get Katya, or open the two trunks. Curiosity won out and she ran to her trunks and looked at Tony imploringly. He walked over to her as they looked at the trunks that were all sitting upright with arrows and marks clearly indicating which way up. He reached inside his pocket and took out a bunch of keys.

"Let me see... here..." Tony said as he took his time, teasingly.

"Oh, give me those keys!" cried Lena as she snatched them from Tony and tried them all until one opened both her trunks. Gorgeous fabric and colors dazzled her.

Watching from behind, Tony outlined his further plans.

"I thought you might like to defy Hurricane Dean tonight and have dinner with me in one of those lovely designer dresses. I'm told that they are all this year's latest fashion from Rome. Versace, Dior and all of them do have studios in Rome as well as in New York. I hope you like what I picked."

"But how did you know my size, my tastes?"

"Lena, I must confess that I have spies everywhere. I know your size and that of your sister. I know everything about you both - and about Carson as well. It pays in my business to know things. In this case, more pleasure than business. As for tastes - well, I have adored women all my life and bought enough clothes to fill a warehouse. You will just have to trust that between Versace, my spies and me - well let's just say you won't be disappointed."

The first trunk was filled with dresses, dresses and more dresses. The second trunk was filled with shoes, accessories and lingerie. As she began to finger the slinky nightgowns, frilly teddies and panties of all shapes, she turned to Tony and embraced him in what can only be described as a death grip. As she pulled away, he noticed her eyes were moist with tears. He tenderly kissed her eyes and brushed the tears away with his lips.

"No tears, not even tears of joy," he pronounced. Lena just nodded at him silently, nearly bursting with wonder. No-one had ever given her gifts like these.

"So, do you wish to pick out a dress, or what?" asked Tony.

"Oh, no, no...I must get Katya right now!" cried Lena as she rushed out of the little room and antechamber. Tony followed her out, smiling to himself as he toyed with the keys.

4

Lena and Katya were quick to return and they met him halfway. Katya was casually dressed, but still stunning. Her face seemed flushed, but with a confused and puzzled look.

As she started to speak to Tony, Lena pulled her away to the little room so full of surprises. Tony followed. Entering the room once again, he could see Katya and Lena huddled together, pawing over the hidden treasure trove inside her trunks. In anticipation of her delight, he pulled the bunch of keys from his pocket and was tossing them up and down in his right hand.

Lena turned, smiling at him with a smile that lit up the room, and she noticed how he was teasing them with the keys. Katya was still trying to understand all this wonderful happening. As the keys flew up, Lena grabbed them in mid-air before they came back down to Tony's waiting hand. She rushed over to Katya and together they fumbled with each key and Katya finally began to unlock her own trunks.

"Tony, you sexy, wonderful man!" declared Katya. She ran her hands over some of the garments still packed in their tissue wrap, and then came over to him almost shyly.

"I would never, never have thought this of you. Truly you have a magical, romantic heart! Perhaps I have chosen the wrong man!" she said with a mischievous smile. Realizing what a daring thing she'd said, she reached up to Tony without hesitation and embraced him, then planted a big kiss on his mouth.

"Perhaps you have," Tony agreed in a teasing way as he held her for a moment. "You see, my heart was captivated by you for a while. I was smitten, my beautiful Katya. I was going to make a play for you perhaps - I don't know. But I also felt badly for Lena and thought she might appreciate some fine things of her own. Of course, I must admit that I knew you two were very close and I hoped my actions toward her could only endear me to her big sister."

He confessed all this while holding Katya in a warm and loving embrace.

Lena watched them both like a hawk for the slightest hint that they were not joking. She didn't want Tony to get serious with Katya again.

Katya put her fears to rest.

"Right now, my special friend," Katya warned, "You have me in the palm of your hand. I can't speak for my sister, but I would expect you have her in your palm and everywhere else on that sexy body of yours."

Katya smiled coyly then, and her expression reminded Tony so much of Lena it was striking. She turned to look at her sister.

As if on cue, Lena came over to them and joined in the embrace.

"I imagine this is the closest I shall ever come to a ménage a trois with you two," Tony predicted. "Nevertheless, it's a delicious moment I shall always cherish." He kissed them both at the same time by pressing their cheeks together. Lena and Katya both closed their eyes and relished this delicious moment. They felt loved and safe in his hands.

5

It was late evening and the small band of folks sat around the little tables in the dining room. They could all hear the winds and rain rushing and whirling outside. Because they had no windows through which to gaze and gauge the coming storm, they were all restless and nervous. Katya and Lena sat at the bar, anxiously sipping their drinks.

There was a small commotion at the door when Tank and Chipper, Tony's nephews, tried to make their way through it together as they led Tony in from the communications room. They stepped aside for their boss to make an announcement.

Tony stood before his guests with a smile on his face and reassured them.

"Enjoy... Eat. Don't worry. It will be fine. This hotel has survived three hurricanes in its life and nothing has ever happened to those inside this room. We will not only survive, but we shall prevail in celebration!" he cried in a melodramatic fashion.

A collective sigh and sense of relief seemed to release in the small, intimate dining area, yet Lena was oblivious to anything but adulation for this wonderful, sexy man who now gave sanctuary to a handful of people.

Finally Tony escorted Lena and Katya to a small alcove he'd reserved for the three of them; it was big enough for Tony and several guests. Tony always thought of it as the captain's table whenever he and his crew were valiantly 'sailing' everyone through a terrible storm.

He sat Lena on his right hand, holding her chair formally while she made herself comfortable, and assisted Katya on his left in the same way. He took the seat at the head of the table suited for six but set for just three.

Tony admired the two gorgeous women whose company he now shared and jealously guarded. He had advised the staff to serve them well, but to keep a suitable distance when possible.

In spite of their anxiety about the storm, the sisters had chosen well from their store of outfits, and between them the two were united as a picture of red, white and blue. Clearly they'd enjoyed preparing for the evening as both had painted their nails red and applied dark red lipstick to their perfect lips.

Lena, with her long dark hair styled into flowing curls, looked dazzling in a backless classic white sheath from her Italian collection - high at the neck, which was unusual for her, but very slim fitting and showing lots of thigh when she moved. Her earrings were showers of ruby red jewels that moved and caught the light, and she wore a wide band of flashing red jewels on her wrist. Strappy white sandals with six inch heels completed the picture.

Katya's blond looks were set off admirably in a fitted dark blue satin gown from a French collection. Seemingly of its own accord, the dress clung to her breasts and revealed her handsome cleavage to perfection. The waistline was nipped in with a wide crimson belt in very fine leather, and at her neck was a red velvet band with a jeweled rose.

Her earrings were most unusual - gold clips that shaped themselves from behind her earlobe in a way she'd never seen before. Tony said they came from a jeweler he knew in Italy. The design matched the clips on the gold strappy heels she'd selected. Never had she felt so wonderful and so admired.

For his part, Tony was decked out in one of his most handsome hand-tailored suits from Tampa. It was a dazzling panama white, and fit his muscular body perfectly. He wore a long-sleeved, gray silk shirt with personalized cuff links, a throw-back to another time. His tie was black with hand painted designs of the brightest hues. A matching handkerchief decorated his left jacket pocket - another retro look.

They all sat admiring one another for what seemed minutes, and finally all three began to speak at the same time, each with a compliment meant for another. Tony laughed and placed his hands gently on each sister's wrist and they immediately looked to him and quieted.

"May I just say that it is my greatest pleasure and honor to have the Haustova sisters sitting here at the captain's table as my special guests? You both are ravishing beyond compare and you take my breath away!"

Tony patted at his chest, attempting humor, but the two women seemed overcome by the formality of the occasion. Maybe each one was expected to make a speech before they could all relax. Perhaps they would never be allowed to relax in those clothes. It was all so new.

The sisters still sat quietly, so Tony nodded at Katya to speak next, as she was the older sister and the one for whom this whole affair had been arranged.

"I must say too, Tony that it is great pleasure to be here as well. I can't wait to tell Carson what an honorable gentleman you have been and how well you have protected me and my sister." Katya blushed and smiled shyly, which was her way.

Then, both Tony and Katya looked to Lena as Tony softly whispered, "Last, but not least, my darling."

Lena looked up at Tony's handsome, Roman profile and imagined what brilliant, beautiful children they could make together.

"Ah," she began, touching him under the chin, "We have had, you and I, the joy of feasting upon one another's delicious bodies and now it is time to feast for real as I am famished!"

She flashed her eyes as she said those words, teasing him about their speeches, and all three began to laugh. Lena broke her laugh then, and spoke to Tony with a sudden look of devotion.

"Tony Matassini, you have been the most wonderful surprise of my life. While I eat the food you bring us, I will devour you with my eyes!"

Tony felt tendrils of searing love working their way into his heart and mind as he heard her words.

"I will do the same as you my love," he announced passionately. He took hold of her wrist in his right hand and gently stroked her forearm on the inner side - the beautiful smooth skin that he loved so well.

As he did so, he gazed at Lena and watched as pleasure began to fill her eyes. They opened as if they were windows, and he captured a glimpse of what was in her heart and was struck hard by the hammer of love.

"Ahh," she purred aloud at his caress. "How do you know all the little things about pleasuring a woman, such as to stroke my arm as you do and send little thrills through my whole body? You are a wonder!"

And so was the aura of enchanted intimacy that settled over them as the night progressed.

Soon, the trio were waited on discreetly by a seasoned staff that Tony must have paid dearly to keep them here through the storm. Safer than anywhere else, they were actually more than happy to stay. Tony had insisted that they order the family style paella, a smorgasbord of seafood delights all mixed with seasoned Spanish yellow rice.

Lena and Katya marvelled at the abundance of expensive seafood: succulent jumbo shrimp, oysters, prawns, flounder, whole crabs, and the famous Mediterranean delight of squid and octopus.

The sisters eyed the delicacies with wonder. There were so many ingredients thrown together in a huge pile of rice. As the waiters brought everything out, they struggled under the weight of the meal piled high on a huge platter.

Tony was enthralled as he shared this meal with the sisters. He was a lively host, explaining the way his mother prepared it when he was little, how the tastes and flavours blended and finally how he had convinced his mother to share her family's secret Paella recipe with the Hotel's chef.

"She finally said 'Yes'. She only made me promise to give her a grandson." Tony spoke in a hollow tone.

The cheer of their moment seemed to fade, but then Lena got up, went to him and gave him a hug. She whispered closely in his ear.

"Who's to say you won't, my lion? Not me." She returned to her seat, smiled all around and renewed the meal's spirit.

Surprisingly, the sisters were no strangers to unusual delights from the sea, as their home was not that far from the Black Sea. They tucked into the repast with gusto, much to Tony's delight.

Outside, Hurricane Dean began to seriously challenge all of Tony's braggadocio about the structure.

"You must excuse me," Tony said, as his face took on a look of serious concern. Then he was gone and the sisters watched him stride across the floor and into the doorway of the Communications Room, finally noticing his security chief.

"I am truly scared, Goloubka," Katya whispered to Lena as she eased across the table in an act of intimate communiqué.

Lena reached out her hand to Katya's and whispered back, "We must trust Tony now; our lives are in his hands, and those of God."

Soon, Tony was back to their table and saw their grave looks.

"It is OK. Don't worry. We are still very safe. Just some matters that I needed to know about." Tony reassured them as he squeezed each sister's hand. He smiled and nodded reassuringly.

Soon, the meal was coming to a close, all three completely stuffed with a feast from the sea.

Suddenly and swiftly the twins snuck over from their table with Tank and Chipper as Tony gave them the high sign. Connie and Bonnie were no longer giggling, but seemed to have transformed into beautiful young ladies.

"Good evening Dad," they cooed simultaneously.

"Dad? What happened to Daddy?" Tony asked.

"Daddy is a term used by children and we have grown up." Bonnie announced as they both sat up straight.

Tony, Katya and Lena all three eyed the twins with a fresh eye of approval. It was about time they matured.

"Darlings," breathed Katya in her Russian accent. "You are both so beautiful tonight, don't you agree Lena?"

"Yes, I am truly amazed at how refined you look in those lovely gowns. You are so elegant!" Lena cried her approval and dazzled the table with a million watt smile.

"Thank you both," said Connie as Bonnie nodded her agreement.

"Well, I had hoped this would be a more proper occasion for them to 'come out' tonight from their teenage cocoons and fly as proper butterflies. I am so sorry the occasion is so unpleasant," replied Tony. He was speaking now as a proud father.

Tony then ordered them all after-dinner drinks in place of dessert. The evening seemed to dwindle as they all gathered intimately at the captain's table.

6

Time seemed to have flown after they left Lena's previous room that morning. They'd done so much with their day, and now dinner was over. Her beautiful white gown and her jeweled cuff and earrings lay on a nearby chair, and once more Lena was alone and naked with Tony.

Outside, the wind had picked up some more, and even from their protected position they were hearing gusts as the air pressure varied and objects were hurled through the air against the side of the building.

Tony had his mind on two things: his intercom and Lena's breasts. One call on the intercom and he would have to leave her for a time. One sweep of her nipples past his lips and he was hers again. He was beginning to look worried and confused.

Lena returned to Tony's phallus to keep his mind on her alone. She was amazed at how his cock had grown as she studied it closely. She began to run her fingers over each part. She found her hand could now just close around it and her fingertips just meet her hand as she gripped the shaft. She marveled at the swollen glans now the size and color of a large purple plum.

She took his glans into her mouth and stopped. She swirled her tongue around the edge of the corona and flooded it with her saliva, then began to suck on his big cock head. Tony groaned in delight as his hands found her head and applied gentle pressure downward.

SxRx
SxRx
16 Followers