The Russian Enterprise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SxRx
SxRx
16 Followers

Soon Lena took in more of Tony's shaft and marveled at his girth. So big! Lena laughed around her mouthful, and then pulled back from his cock to speak.

"You must have horses for ancestors, my stud!"

While he was well endowed, he was not monster-sized, but Lena knew what men wanted and Tony responded as she'd planned. Over and over, Lena sucked his dick with abandon, stopping only from time to time to take a breather when she would keep him occupied with her skilful hands.

Tony was quite taken in as she turned her hands into a perpetual wave machine of sexual wonder. As soon as one moistened hand descended his entire length the other began at his mushroomed head, over and over and over again until Tony touched her to make her stop before he came too soon.

Lena understood. She changed her position.

Now Lena straddled this marvelous manhood admired by both sisters and took it in her left hand. First, she wanted to pleasure her pussy some with the marvelous purple glans and began to use it as a dildo on just her pussy lips and clit, much like Tony had done earlier.

Yet, this time it was Lena who was controlling things more, and she was able to pleasure herself in a perfect way. She threw her head back in abandoned pleasure as she rubbed her clit with Tony's cock.

As she prepared to mount his erection so pumped and hard, Lena rose up then lowered herself upon him, suddenly impaling herself as she let gravity draw her down and his cock up inside her. She gasped as she felt his cock head press into her cervix.

Her young muscular legs allowed her to move up and down rather quickly and soon she was fucking Tony with a nice rhythm.

"That's it baby, fuck me, fuck me," Tony demanded in his sexy voice.

"Yessss!" hissed Lena as her orgasm began to build, working its tense way up her loins and into her abdomen. Now she thrust herself upon Tony's huge cock with abandon and was thrilled as Tony met her thrusts with his own as his manly hands grasped her sweet ass and pulled her down upon his cock and her ass slapped his thighs each time flesh met flesh. This sent even more erotic chills through her clit, perineum and asshole as she came down again and again upon Tony's hard, hairy thighs.

Now Tony switched his grip from her ass to her luscious tits, using them as handles to guide their fucking. They eyed one another with lusty gazes and were both smitten with powerful, horny sensations.

Soon they both began to moan simultaneously. Tony's legs began to stiffen and his toes to curl. He was spurred on to even greater heights and his pumping strokes became even deeper and harder.

Lena was thrown into an orgasm that now overtook her and she cried out loud and hard. Just then, Tony's orgasm burst forth and their climaxes merged into one powerful crescendo. Soon the roar of the Lion filled the room and beyond as Tony came in powerful spurts that filled Lena once again with his hot seed.

Lena was seeing colors and feeling the hot semen fill her orifice completely. She wondered what it would be like to let Tony impregnate her so she would have his baby. It was not an unpleasant thought, but she kept it as a fantasy alone.

Lena now relished being on top and having such a man filling her so completely. She continued to use her pussy to squeeze the last drops of cum as Tony kept up what seemed autonomic pulsing and short thrusts of his cock. Lena felt her orgasm still echoing, still lightly pulsing through her body.

Tony watched Lena. Her eyes were closed and her swollen lips were smiling in exquisite pleasure. He continued his grip of her breasts, but began to lightly caress them, grazing the nipples and working to finish out their love making in a prolonged gentle ecstasy. Lena continued to keep her eyes closed and moaned with a growling deep in her throat.

Lena had let herself go to this moment with complete abandon. She was lost in the most delicate sensations and delicious thoughts. Memories of body and soul, uniting as one, flooded her every fiber as she savored such delicious treatment by such an incredible man. Then she opened her eyes and saw Tony beneath her and she smiled at him. There were no more games, no more defenses. She squeezed his masterful cock again and again within her, fighting to maintain this incredible experience.

She fell upon him now and they were able to engage in an embrace as Tony lifted up to greet her, his cock still embedded inside her. Their kiss was like molten souls fusing as a single, united force. Tony and Lena were now one.

Quite suddenly, they were plunged into complete darkness as the lights went out. Lena shouted,

"Tony!"

For his part, Tony was comforting her with a soothing voice and soothing hands, just as the secondary lighting kicked on from the emergency generators, casting the room into a gloomy, dull glow.

SxRx
SxRx
16 Followers