The Rustic Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom replaced Dad in satisfying her pussy.
5.1k words
4.48
103.7k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 07/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

This is a follow on to my 'Rustic Cabin' story. During that story my father introduced me to sex and we enjoyed each other for quite some time both around the house, at our summer cabin and when I went away to college. It was difficult at times for us to get together since my mom was around most of the time and dad and I had a tough time sneaking around.

Dad passed away a year or so ago. He was away on a business trip and was driving home when he must have felt a problem coming on for he pulled his car over to the side of the road and parked. The State Police found him a few hours later. He had had a few minor twinges in the area of his heart a year or so ago but everything had tested all right and he never had another symptom and the doctors gave him the OK to drive. We were thankful he had the presence of mind to pull over when he felt this come on and didn't crash into someone else. Knowing him, he would have forfeited his license if he thought for one minute he was a risk driving his car. His death hit both my mom and I very hard.

It was about a year after his death when mom and I went out to a dinner where we both had too much to drink. When we returned home we were sitting on our sofa just chatting when she began to weep. She was soon sobbing big time and I reached over and put my arm around her in an attempt to comfort her.

She was muttering about how much she missed dad and how her life was going to be worthless without him. This went on for some time until I reached out and lightly caressed her breast and said that as long as she had a shape like hers she would soon find another man to take dad's place. That was obviously the wrong the thing to say for her sobs turned into a full time bawling. I kept up my light caress of her breast and then slipped my hand up under her blouse and bra and took one of her nipples between my fingers and began to massage it. I did that for a minute or so and then moved my mouth down and took her nipple between my lips. I let my tongue do some flicking back and forth and her crying turned into small sobs.

This went on for a good few minutes when she reached out and pulled my face up to hers and gave me one huge kiss.

"That felt wonderful honey but you know we shouldn't be doing anything like that." She said through her tears.

"Mom, we are all each other have in the whole world and I think that whatever pleasure we can give one another is perfectly all right." I volunteered.

As I said that I let my hand slide down to her skirt and slid my hand under it and then under the hem of her panties. My fingers soon found her clit and there I was ... playing with my own mother's clitoris.

Her sobs stopped instantly and were replaced with low soft moans.

"Oh God Amy, it has been so long since I felt anything like what you are doing to me."

My fingers went up one side of her pussy lips and then down the other and finally separating them to let them concentrate on her clit. I began massaging the nub getting it to come out from under its sheathe where I let my fingers slide up and around the nub only to stop every once in a while to flick back and forth over the tip of it. I finally put a couple together and slid them deep in her pussy where I began to finger fuck her and she went wild.

"Oh don't stop. Please don't stop." She pleaded.

She was throwing her hips high in the air and I figured it was about time to make her explode. I slid down off the sofa and knelt between her legs as I pulled her legs with me so that she was still sitting on the sofa but her ass was right at the edge of the cushions and her feet were almost on the floor. I stopped finger fucking her and pulled her panties down and off and replaced my fingers with my tongue. My tongue was licking the nub of her clit as I reinserted my folded fingers in her pussy and pumped them hard and fast. It didn't take long before she had a shattering climax.

"Oh God Amy, that was unbelievable but I feel weird that it was my own daughter who did it for me."

"Oh hell Mom, as long as you enjoyed it don't even think about who did it for you." I replied.

I was hotter than hell right then but was reluctant to ask her to do anything for me. She has magnificent tits and I would have loved to bury my face between them but didn't want to force the issue. I was leaving it up to her to see where all of this would go. It didn't take long.

She pulled me up on the sofa and pushed my head down on the arm of it with my body stretched out as if I was going to use it for a bed. I sat up saying, "STOP"

"Let's go for a shower and then into bed where we will have a lot more room and will be far more comfortable."

She agreed and it wasn't long before we were in the huge shower in her master bathroom and I had my hands and mouth all over her luscious tits. Her hands wandered all over my body but didn't penetrate my pussy. I was counting on that happening once we hit the bed.

Our bodies are very much alike with the exception of her having much larger tits than I do. We both weigh the same and are the same height, but those tits of hers have always driven me crazy. As she got near the bed she turned and took my hand as she dropped back on the mattress pulling me with her. We lay side my side as she pulled me to her and kissed me once again. I could tell she was nervous about this and then she said,

"Honey, I'll be happy to do for you what you did for me but I've never done it before and don't know just what to do."

"Mom, just do what I did for you or what dad used to do for you with his mouth. You'll do fine ... don't worry so much." I said and then followed it with, "Hold on. Just lay flat on your back and I'll kneel over you."

I knelt over her with her lovely tits brushing against the cheeks of my ass and my pussy no more than a few inches from her mouth. I lowered myself so the lips of my pussy were brushing lightly against her cheeks.

"Mom, just use your tongue to unsheathe the nub of my clitoris and then let your tongue flick back and forth over it."

She did exactly as I told her but very tentatively at first. I thought I would hurry her along by simple squatting on her face but that frightened her and she pulled away.

"Mom, maybe it would be best if I lay on my back the way you did on the sofa and you can lay between my legs and work on me that way."

I lay down and pulled her between my legs and she seemed to prefer that position for she instantly had her tongue buried in my pussy and had her fingers spreading the lips of my pussy. I reached down and held the back of her head as she was giving me all kids of pleasure. A few minutes of that and I pulled back and swung around and got us into a sixty-nine position with me on top and told her to get back to work and I would do her again.

"Oh God, I don't think I could handle that again so soon." She said.

"Just do me Mom and let me worry about your pussy." I answered

This was the best thing I did for she immediately began to mimic whatever I did to her. One thing I didn't do earlier and wasn't sure how she would respond was to use my fingers in her ass. I wet my middle finger with her pussy juices and then let it roam around the cheeks of her ass. As my tongue was busy on her clit again I let the tip of my wet finger slowly enter her ass. Whew, that hit a nerve for she let out a huge gasp and pushed her ass against my finger. Damn, she seemed to enjoy it and my finger was in up to the middle knuckle!

She took her mouth away from my pussy to say, "Amy that feels strange but nice."

I slipped it in all the way and pumped it a little as my tongue was busy on her clit. It sure looked as if she was going to have her second orgasm in a short time. Sure enough she was soon throwing her ass in the air and tossing her head from side to side and her moaning overtook her. She had had two orgasms within a half- hour and I was just about ready to have my first. I wanted to make sure she knew when I was going to explode and reached down with my hands holding the back of her head pulling her face deeper in my pussy. When I had my climax I was pulling her hard against me and she was gasping for air.

"Lick my juices Mom. Swallow every drop."

"Yes Amy, whatever will make you feel good." She answered subserviently.

Hmmm, it would seem that she wants to do anything to please me. I got to thinking about her and my father and thought that it was too bad the three of us never got together for an orgy. That would have been awesome.

We lay there recovering from our orgasms and were just holding each other. Her tits fascinated me so much I couldn't let go of them.

"Mom, get your fingers busy in my pussy. I think I could come again it you did your stuff on me."

"How do you want me to do you honey?"

"Oh for God's sake Mom. Just play with my pussy the same way you used to play with your own before you got married or since Dad died."

She stuttered with embarrassment but quickly got to working the lips of my pussy and then sliding her fingers up and down my inner lips and all around my clit. Whew, she must have been giving herself some wild orgasms when she used to do herself this way.

I could feel the heat rising in my groin and slid up and straddled her face saying,

"Work my pussy with your tongue Mommy." I said as a little girl would

That seemed to turn her on big time for she had some fingers up inside of me and her lips were holding on to my clit and then sucking it while her tongue was flicking it back and forth. Sure enough a few minutes of that type of activity and I was finished. It truly felt like an actual explosion in my pussy as I let go. This certainly won't be the last time I'll have her do me this way.

This was one hell of an exciting evening sexually. I think we each gave the other a lot of pent up pleasure and I get a lot more enjoyment as we cuddled together when going to sleep. I held her tits for all they were worth and she seemed to enjoy that.

Before we went to sleep that night she said,

"Amy, I never had any sexual experience with a woman before but now I can see when a woman has another one who she cares for as much as I care for you the sex is wonderful. You turned me on even more than your dad ever did."

"I'm happy you enjoyed it Mom."

After we had been together a couple of times she suggested we go up to the cabin and ostensibly get it ready for the season. We both knew why we were going but nothing was said about it. The week before we left I went to an adult gift store a few towns away (I was too embarrassed to go to a local one) and bought a few strap-on dildos. One was about seven inches and kind of thick but the other was made out of black rubber and was a solid twelve inches! In fact, the package it came in called it "Twelve inches of pure pleasure."

I showed Mom the seven incher and her eyes lit up.

"Oooooh, I can't wait to have you do me with it."

That night I told her to get up on her hands and knees and let her see the seven incher strapped on me. While she was assuming the position I interchanged the seven incher with the twelve incher. I slipped about five or six inches in her and she moaned with pleasure. I kept fucking her with just that much of the twelve incher for a little while and then slipped it in all the way in one smooth thrust. She screamed bloody murder and threw her hips down and away from me trying to escape so she was then lying face down on the bed. I followed her straight down and the monster dildo was still buried to the hilt. In fact it was even driven into her a little more with her escape motion.

"Oh God. That is going to kill me. Ohhhh, I never felt anything like that before."

"Hush Mom, you will get to love it. Just be cool."

I started to slowly pump her and it wasn't long before she was pushing her hips back up to me to meet my every thrust. It wasn't long before she asked if she could get back up on her knees. Of course I let her and then really started to pump her harder. I reached down and grabbed the lower part of the shaft of the thing with my hand and then moved it around in every direction so it was then touching places that were virgin pussy. She began throwing her head from side to side and I could see her fists clutching the pillow beneath her face. This went one for a few minutes before she was shouting she was ready to come.

"Let it go Mom. I'll fuck you till you completely unload."

She grunted and moaned all the time she was going through her orgasm and she finally said,

"Jan, I owe you big time for that. I never felt so completely drained sexually. Tell me, just tell me what can I do for you."

"Well, let me get this dildo off of me and I am going to want you to use your tongue on me."

I sat on the edge of the bed with my pussy wide open.

"Mom, sit on the floor with your face buried in me and let your tongue really go wild. Wet a finger and let it wander around my asshole like I did for you and see where that leads." I instructed her.

She did exactly as I told her and sure enough had a finger lightly massaging the puckered lips of my asshole. All of a sudden I felt it enter me and I almost jumped straight up. I had heard about this before and while I had done it to her never had it done to me. I wasn't sure whether I was going to like it or not.

She had her finger in me a little ways in me and then I pushed my ass back at her and it was in all the way.

"Oh yes Mommy, suck me and fuck my asshole with your finger." I shouted like a little girl would.

That was it. She has become my sex slave and is willing to do everything and anything I want. Last week I let her fuck me with the seven incher and I lay on my back and she poured it to me. My Dad's cock was an inch longer but this dildo is much thicker and feels terrific. When I came I had mom slide down and then eat my pussy juices and then slide her tongue up my ass while she had her fingers playing with my clit.

Later that weekend I asked her if she had ever been fisted and she didn't know what I was talking about. I got up and got a jar of Vaseline from the bath and returned to her.

"Relax Mom and I am going to make you feel better than you ever have before." I offered.

"Lay on your back Mom and spread your legs."

She did exactly as I suggested and I soon had my hand and wrist well lubed up. I folded my fingers in the shape of a teepee and put them against the lips of her pussy.

"Mom, I'm going to push against you and my hand will eventually slide in. I guarantee you will beg for more as soon as I get it in you."

I had one hand massaging her lovely tits while I was keeping up the pressure with my other hand trying to enter her pussy for a solid five minutes before I felt her whole pelvic area start to open and sure enough my hand was buried to my wrist. I could hear her take a deep breath and let out a gasp as she felt what had happened ...she had her daughters' hand buried up her pussy all the way to her wrist.

It was almost as if I had come out of there some years earlier and was now trying to get back in. I opened my fist and let my fingers do a little wandering inside of her and she went crazy. She pulled me up to her to give me one of the biggest kisses imaginable and then let her face slide down to take my breast in her mouth and work my nipple with her lips and tongue. Damn, she was turning me on as much as I was her but I was having a tough time keeping my hand where it was with all the moving around she was doing. I finally pulled my face away from hers and concentrated on pumping her pussy with a closed fist deep inside of her. She almost flipped with passion.

"Jan, oh Jan. You are driving me over the top. I am going to explode in a minute." She said breathlessly.

"Oh GOD, I am coming. GOD, I never felt anything like this before." She gasped

She was throwing her pussy hard at my fist and her hips were pushing even harder towards my hand.

I stopped all motion and she calmed down and then I slid my hand out of her very slowly. When I finally had it completely out she moaned that she would love to get fucked right then. I knew that feeling after a fisting and had the big dildo and strap ready for action. I put it on and slid the thing in to the hilt with one thrust. She clasped her arms around me pulling our lips together and I then started to bang her pussy with the "twelve inches of pure pleasure" and she was enjoying every inch of it.


I went on like that for a few minutes and then slid out of her, unstrapped the dildo and rose up on the bed and straddled her face with my own pussy and said, "Mom, you must be hungry by now... eat my pussy." It didn't seem as if she could bury her face fast enough and get her tongue working at full speed. When I let go my juices covered her face and I raised up a bit so she could lap up some with her tongue around her own mouth.

"Jan. where did you ever learn that stuff with your hand? It was unbelievable and I can't believe I am forty-two and had never had it done to me before."

"I had a young gal at college who I introduced to bi sexual activities and had read about it somewhere. I looked at her hands and they appeared to me small enough that I would be able to handle them with no trouble. I did and loved it."

"So Mom, between my giant dildo and my fist I believe I can keep you well satisfied sexually. What do you think?"

"Oh honey, I know you can but whatever am I going to do for you?" She asked.

"Let's get some sleep and we will give that some thought in the days ahead." I answered.

I was dead to the world with all of the activity that afternoon and evening and slept like a zombie. I think I felt her running her hands over me during the night but I wouldn't swear to it.

We were really very busy getting the cabin cleaned up after a winter of not being used but we had it pretty well shipshape by noon with two of us working. I suggested we drive down to the little store/restaurant in town for one of their blue-plate specials for lunch or at least one of their magnificent cheeseburgers. I had the cheeseburger and mom had some other kind of sandwich. The waitress knew my father well as often as he ate there and asked us about him. That set mom off in another round of tears when I had to tell the waitress that dad had passed away a year earlier. The waitress could have bitten her tongue off but mom went out of the place to go and sit in the car and cry some more. This shit has to stop.

I stopped in the store area and picked up a couple of bottles of wine and one of vodka. I had taken to like vodka on the rocks and drank way too much of it and knew that with the mood mom was in I would be needing more of it over the next couple of days.


She was sitting on the deck watching the fishing boats going out of the harbor and was sipping a glass of wine. The weather was warmer than normal for this time of year and it was fantastic out on the deck with the sun roasting away. The cabin is built on a promontory so even if there were houses on either or both sides of ours no one could see the deck for it juts out to sea further than the adjacent properties. The deck is a few feet above ground and dad had them plant a number of hedges right in front of the deck railing when the place was built. By now they had grown as high as the rail so they provided complete privacy from anyone on the water seeing what was going on out on the deck

I dug out a queen size inflatable air mattress and laid it out in the middle of the deck and said,

"Mom, this is the perfect place to get an all over tan. No bathing suit lines and no one could see us other than an airline flying over us. C'mon down."

We lathered each other up with tanning lotion left over from the previous summer and lay there for some time turning every so often like a pig on a spit. After being out there for an hour or so I felt mom's hand going over my body ever so lightly. I looked down to where she had be laying only to find she had turned around and her face was now only a few inches from my pussy.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers
12