The Sa - Eelna

Story Info
An example of the Sa - Eelna.
770 words
1.5
14.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

Need Dances

Need dances, also called seduction dances, traditionally consist of five phases.

1. A feigned indifference to men.

2. Not yet raped - the slave feels distress, uneasiness, restlessnes, disturbance by sexual urges, beginning to feel her sexuality yet struggling against them.

3. In a prim and proper, ladylike fashion, acknowledges before masters her needs, but concerned with what if she is not sufficiently pleasing, she must strive to be pleasing or face spending another night chained in her kennel.

4. Heat of the Collared She-sleen - the slave shamelessly dances her need and begs for satisfaction.

5. Heat of the Slave Girl - kajira dances dramatically and excitingly, she is overcome with desire and terrified she may not be pleasing enough...this portion of the dance is performed on the tiles or on her knees, she seldom rises to her feet

The Sa - Eela

A girl inching back before lifting to full height, turning in a sweep of golden curls, small feet pad softly toward the center of the room, heart racing as she prepares for the dance, a feeling of desperation as her mind travels to a time of need, a time of sadness, lithe form turns to face Him and she melts to knees.*

A girl's slender arms snake skyward as palms press together, a somber look draws over the girl as eyes close tightly, thoughts of being alone and frightened sweep through her, the need to be mastered brings a tear to drop to soft cheek, hearing the music within her own heart she sways softly upon the cool floor.*

A girl's heart reaches to the reasons she upset Him, fingers curl to claws that play upon toned thighs, her mistakes rattling through her as she pleads to the Priest Kings to bring her to His good graces once more, lifting arms outward, hands press to the walls she builds around her, heart beating faster she sways wanton hips to the beat, rising once more in a swirl on tiny toes.*

A girl finds the walls block her from the surrender the reason for His disappointment, she craves His touch, His mastering, needs to feel His approval of who she is, her mind not understanding the rebellion, she swings wildly in circles to the beat of her heart.*

A girl has a softer look comes upon her face as she moves wildly in her circles, the cage holding her back as she pushes at the doors, allowing her mind to open to what her heart already knows, she envisions Him before her with a smile on His face, heart lifting as she shoves the invisible door, fingers lightly move across the soft fabric as she teases her flesh.*

A girls nipples tighten beneath the sheer fabric, soft moans passing through her as her hands become His, needing His touch movements become slower, belly moving in undulations as she steps lightly around the floor, the only drum the beat of her heart, as she caresses needful flesh, a thought rushing through her sends the fires to boil, she falls to knees on the floor once more*

A girl is swaying wildly she tosses her head back, lithe form trembling with the need that is only His to fill, fists form to small hands as she pounds the floor beneath her, hips rise and fall as she feels her heat throb in its need, screaming out from deep within as she prays for the courage, pleads without words for the ways she needs to please, head whips in the fight and confusion, the urge to surrender wilder than ever before.*

A girl is trembling as she rakes nails over toned thighs, she sees Him before her and smiles a soft smile, realizing within her the sweetness of surrender, nothing hers to command not even her heat, falling forward, nipples crush to the stone beneath her, bottom lifting in its need thrashes down against the stone, over and over she moans in the passions that are His to command, crying out in screams of need, she crushes heated flesh to the stone*

A girls smoldering eyes peek upward, ablaze in wanton need, body moves slowly across toward Him as moans fall deep from within, small form trembling as she reaches His feet, lips press in their need to His boots as tongue laps across in her beg, heart raging like thunder as she realizes the truth.. Only the Master can command her to do as His will, the release not hers, she feels a sweet tear, a soft voice speaking.*

Girl is but slave Master,

la kajira

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers