The Sacrifice

Story Info
Priestess must offer herself as sacrifice to a dragon.
1.9k words
3.94
41.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to BigDick8870 for editorial assistance with this story.

*

My eyes fluttered open. In comfort, I rested upon silks and firs. I had been feasted yesterday, the other priestesses serving me as though they were my slaves. Scented oils had anointed my body; soft feminine hands had worked over every inch of my body, working out the knots and kinks from my muscles.

Fed fruits, chocolates, sweetmeats, and the aphrodisiac Tal'lac seed-pod, I was made ready for the Priest, who clove from me my maidenhood, gently but firmly penetrating my hidden passages, breaking open the Seal that had been intact for my short nineteen years of life. His seed in my belly warmed me, providing additional comfort in what may have been my last day in this world.

I was calmed to sleep by a soothing lullaby of the priestesses, and slept comfortably well, every possible physical need met in the sweetest day of my life.

But today, it was my twentieth birthday. Today was no day for celebration. On this day I rose, and exited the temple naked to be attended again by the priestesses. I was led to the Sacred Spring, fed from the Dragon's mountain, and bathed carefully. The priestesses dried my body, anointed me with perfumes and scented oils, tied a thin loin-cloth around my waist, and placed leis of scented flowers around my neck. As I sat silently meditating, they wove flowers into my hair in a pleasantly-scented garland.

Their ministrations done, I stood, glistening and scented, and was led by the Priestesses to the Place of Sacrifice where piles of food, wineskins, gold, bronze, shells, jade, and Kaal ivory carved into miniature statuettes had already been piled for the Dragon's consideration.

The high priestess embraced me tightly.

"Aarla, my daughter. Luck to you. May the Dragon find favor in you and bless you. Born two decades ago on the Day of the Awakening, witnessing the Dragon rise anew a decade before, you of us all are prepared to meet the Dragon. Let Him know we still love him and tremble in fear, praying for Mercy and Blessings on us, His people."

She kissed my lips in a lingering, passionate kiss that spoke of the intimacy that those bound in Service to the Dragon shared with one another. Then, my Sisters in the priesthood filed away, none of them looking back to me.

I took a deep breath, and knelt before the mouth of the dragon's cavern, arranging some of the treasure around my legs. He had to accept the entire sacrifice, or his fury would consume the people. He was a dangerous Master, but when he was pleased, the island of Drachonia (even the island's name sang His praises!) flourished.

I closed my eyes, lowering my face. His first impression had to be of my beauty, my submissive trust in His mercy despite my fear of His power. I knew the time was close, so I ran my Song through my head. It was a song I had been composing for a decade. Ever since I had looked out to see my Sister Priestess come here to the Place of Sacrifice, seeing her lovingly accepted by the Dragon, favored far beyond all expectations by Him, and told that I was to be the next to greet Him on His day of Awakening

I heard a rumble, and shivered. No, shuddered. Fear tinged with arousal rose in my body. I was tingling in anticipation of the Dragon's gentle ministrations, but the fear of His gigantic talon-teeth should I not find favor in His eyes ... It was with mixed emotions that I smelt the dry-leather odor of the ancient Drake.

I felt His presence. Soon after, I felt his gaze upon me. I heard a soft rumbling sigh, and could feel his warm breath on my body. Slowly, I opened my eyes, and raised my face to Him. Our Master, the Bringer of Luck and of Death.

Massive. I had seen him ten years ago, but from the distant Observation Platform where even now the priestesses were showing the Young One destined to kneel here ten years from now the look of the Dragon. As I say, massive. His light brown scales were tinged with streaks of red and green, and shone slightly in the light. The scales looked rough and solid, and fit close over one another in an impenetrable mesh stronger than any bronze yet forged by Men. His head was wedge-shaped, broken by horns growing from the top and sides, and by a clutch of long whiskers that grew out six feet from either side of His massive snout.

He smiled ... yes, the edges of his mouth lifted as his features relaxed. So far my beauty, submission and soft scent had found pleasure in His eyes. I responded with a sweet smile of my own, and then I began my Song, the Song which was the final sacrifice to the Dragon. If this pleased him, he would take the treasure back into his cave, where he would eat the food offerings, and pile the new treasure with what he hoarded within. Another decade of fruitfulness and luck would result. If he was displeased, I would be consumed, my final moments of pain and horror hopefully assuaging his fury enough to spare the rest of the people.

I saw the Dragon pause, and lower His face to me. I gulped quietly as his massive Reptilian eyes gazed into mine. No. No, there was warmth, and love, behind those eyes. They were not the cold, uncaring orbs of a snake or a lizard. I shivered again, feeling myself drawn into those eyes. I remembered the priestess ten years ago, remembered the Dragon fondling her with amazing gentleness and the look of surprised, even shocked, pleasure on her face as the Dragon gave her pleasures far greater than the priest had the day before.

And I gasped in pleasure that held no shock as I felt his rough, scaly fingers begin to run over my body, stimulating my sensitive nipples and the tingling wetness between my legs. With a deep, shuddering sigh I felt the dragon's tongue on my cheek, and felt myself surrounded with the gentle warmth of favor and pleasure that the massive creature was emanating, like a magical aura.

His massive claw wrapped gently around my body, lifting me gently to my feet, and supporting me. I gently rubbed his massive fingers with a hand that seemed so puny in comparison, as his other front paw was gently rubbing over my body, the soft pads of His digits finding all the spots that made my body quiver in pleasure.

I cried out softly as I felt the Dragon rise up to His full height. I was drawn up, twenty feet into the air, supported only by His gentle grasp, as his firm slightly warmed talon dipped just inside the folds of my sex. Yes, this is why the priest took my virginity, took that of each priestess brought before the Dragon. Only a few ever experience this pleasure, and the Priestess a decade ago was so favored that He took her with him into the mountain. No one knew what those few priestesses so taken experienced, but they were never seen again. It could only be assumed that their lives were filled with ease, luxury, and amazing pleasures.

I moaned softly as I felt the hard, sharp, unyielding claw slide with amazing gentleness into the folds of my wet and tingling opening. The sense of danger that pervaded me enhanced my sensations, as I felt my world focus to the moment: I was bedded on the soft padding of the Dragon's claw, the soft fingertips of the creature running over my breasts, my belly, and the sharp and deadly talon sliding slowly, carefully, into my body. Deep, deep into me, I could feel the deadly tip touch my cervix, and I shuddered anew. At this moment the Dragon could so easily kill me: His talon could penetrate far deeper into my body, driving into my belly and ripping me apart. The thought took nothing away from the growing pleasure that enhanced with each wave surging from my filled pussy up my body.

A gentle lover, the Dragon pulled his claw slowly out of my body, until I could feel just the sharp tapering tip still within me. With a shuddering moan I braced for a fresh penetration, and like the priest yesterday, the Dragon did indeed thrust back into me. The sensation was unbearable, and I gripped the Dragon's gentle, enfolding claw-fingers, my insides quivering and clenching around the hard, unyielding ivory of the Dragon's weapon. The sense of danger vanished from my mind, and my hips bucked back against him, timing with his thrusts, my back arching as I felt the tip scratch against my cervix again and again, the velvet padding of his massive fingers rubbing every sensitive part of my body. Even my clit received the attention it needed, as the ridges of one pad slid again and again into the folds of my body, teasingly rubbing my hot, blood-engorged nub and sending simply unbearable shivers of pleasure through me.

It was with a sweet sense of shock that I felt my climax surge. My inner walls clenched at the Dragon's claw, rippling futilely to draw out the fluid my body expected to receive but would not. Moaning, I felt my Self slip away, as I became blinded with orgasmic pleasure, the Dragon's claw coated with my juices and pleasure ripping through my flesh. A shudder, a cry that was sweet to the ears of my massive lover, and my body relaxed again, snuggling into the soft, warm folds of His claw-padding. I wished to stay there forever. I wished the life my predecessor enjoyed, being the Dragon's toy. To experience this over and over during the coming decade, when He would roll over in his sleep and be reminded of my Presence by my sweet scent, my quiet voice greeting his ears. This I wished for, this I desired beyond all else.

The dragon removed his claw, which I noticed was bloody. We had been a little too zealous in our lovemaking and his sharp claw-tip had damaged my insides, but I felt no pain nor any fear. I trusted my Master, my Lover, and so deeply wished to allow Him to possess me utterly, any time He wished.

I was set down onto the ground with tenderness, and I gazed up into now-sad, regret filled eyes. The Dragon blinked, and his tongue gave me a last slow lick across my face. With a low, rumbling sigh, he turned to the pile of treasure, scooping it up and dragging it to the mouth of his lair. He turned one last glance to me, smiled, and vanished into the mouth of the cave.

Tears streamed down my face. I felt my energy leave my body. I sighed deeply, sobbingly. The Dragon had been pleased, had favored me with pleasure beyond any I would ever hope to experience again in my life ... and yet, he refused my prayer. I was not taken into his world, and the ecstatic joy I had felt was replaced by a deep, empty longing that I knew would never be fulfilled while I lived.