The Saga Continues

Story Info
Sally has more sex in the Atlanta Underground.
1k words
3.86
6.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you following our Sally adventures, this is a continuation of the same evening Sally and Ellie did the room service guy.

*****

Ellie and I rested for a few minutes, ate our, now cold, room service dinner and decided we should shower and douche before dressing to go to the Underground.

We both wore skirts and tops made out of that slinky, clingy material that was popular in the 70's.

Our skirts were so short that if we twirled around while dancing there would be no mystery as to what we were wearing below. With the disco strobe lights, each flash would simply be a moment in time so it was not like we would be on permanent display.

Ellie wore the same party underwear she had on when room service arrived (with a fresh pair of panties) and I decided to go bra-less and commando. I wanted to get more sex out of the weekend and was going to be sure I was ready when the time was right.

We went straight to Sgt. Pepper's tonight since that was where the hottest disco action was. We arrived about 10 P.M. and things were just getting started. Ellie and I found a table and it wasn't long before the guys started asking us to dance and buying us drinks.

One nice looking guy in a tie and jacket kept coming back to dance with me and after five or six dances, I ask him if he would like to sit with us. Ellie had already been claimed by another guy and they were really getting along well. We tried to exchange names, but the music was so loud we could not hear to talk.

I know that my guy knew I was commando because every time we danced he twirled me and twirled me some more and my little short skirt would flair out like an umbrella. In fact, I am sure everyone in the place knew I was commando.

During a slow dance I had my arms around his waist when he put both hands on my ass, over my skirt, and began to gently caress me. I was horny and it felt good. Finding no resistance, in fact I ground my pelvis onto the lump in his pants, he slid one hand under my skirt and ran a finger up and down my ass crack. I knew it was reckless, but I pulled him closer and continued grinding. When we returned to our table Ellie and her guy were making out, even though, because of the disco lights, it was hard to see exactly what they were doing.

My guy positioned himself so that he was facing me and began gently stroking my bare leg. It was nice and smooth because I had shaved my legs in the shower just this afternoon. As he reached the inside upper thigh, I allowed my legs to innocently drift apart and he began stroking my manicured pussy. My vulva seemed to just open up at his touch and he found my button just after he dipped his finger in my natural honey. He began running his finger in circles around my clit and my legs just seemed to get wider apart on their own.

While I was getting hotter and hotter, I unzipped his pants and released his very nice 7" circumcised cock. It was thick enough that my forefinger and thumb could not even come close to meeting when I tried to stroke him. I did use a finger to spread the pre-cum around on the velvet head.

I knew I was wet when he slid a finger into my vagina and massaged the inside of my love tunnel looking for my g-spot. When he found it I know he felt me jerk.

I told him I needed to use the rest room and he escorted me to the poorly lit hallway by the service entrance where the restrooms were located.

He followed me into the ladies room and blocked the door with the trash can. He took me in his arms and really kissed me for the first time tonight. He sucked on my lip and played tag with my tongue. When his hand went to my pussy I opened my legs for him and reached for his zipper. I released his cock and was able to actually see it for the first time.

I may be thin, but I am a big girl, about 5'8" and weigh about 125 lbs. He is a big, at least 6'2", guy and he lifted me. I put my legs around him and he began working his cock into my slick vagina. It really didn't take long until he was fully seated and we began the dance of love in Sgt. Pepper's ladies rest room.

This is the first time I have ever done anything like this and it felt so wicked. His cock felt so good in me and I began to meet each of his thrusts with one of my own.

He warned me, "I'm going to cum!"

"Cum inside me. I want everything you can give."

He must have been saving up for awhile because once he started, he just seemed to cum and cum. I didn't mind at all, but it seemed like he was going to spew cum forever. It really felt pretty good to think I could turn him on to this extent.

When he withdrew his flaccid cock, I bent over from the waist and cleaned him up with my mouth, tasting a combination of my love honey and his cum. When he was clean, I peed, wiped myself, and put a plug of toilet paper in my vaginal opening before we strolled back to our table hand in hand.

There were several women waiting in the hall outside the rest room and even though I probably blushed, we did not look at them as we walked past.

Ellie and her guy had evidently left and it was now nearly 3 A.M., so I kissed my friend, said good night and returned to my hotel.

Ellie and her guy were making love in her bed when I got there so I just removed my clothes in the bathroom, removed my vaginal plug, took a shower, crawled into my bed and fell asleep.

There were six trips to the Underground that year so who knows, there may be a few more adventures to share.