The Saga of A Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would Daddy like?" she whispered coquettishly. To him, her skirt appeared to get shorter and her blouse skimpier. She was so close to him, he could smell her perfume.

Finally, he spoke: "Daddy would like to see his girl's tits!" It came out harshly though he didn't mean to be harsh.

She smiled and he watched as her hands went up and began to fumble for the row of the tiny, golden buttons in front. His mouth opened in astonishment as he watched her slip out of the blouse, revealing the tiny bra, which barely managed to hold her breasts inside it.

"Anything for daddy," she said to him softly, as she reached behind her and expertly unfastened the hooks. He could hold his breath until she shrugged off the bra; after it fell to the floor, and as her tits tumbled out, he breathed out mightily.

She brought her hands up to cradle her giant tits, cupping them as if she was weighing them up. She rubbed her palms over the flesh.

He could not help, but groan. And then, he moved.

Before she realized what was happening, his leg thrashed out, the table thudding across the floor against the wall, and he was on his feet. Two strides towards her and she gasped as he grabbed her shoulders, pulled her hard against her body and mashed his mouth against hers. Her tits mashed against his hard chest, and when she reached to put her arms around his shoulders, she was surprised that he had already stripped off his short bathrobe.

Moaning, she slid her tongue into his mouth and slipped one hand down between their bodies.

"UHHHHH!!!" was all he could manage when her cool fingers closed round his hard shaft. Out of control now, his hands grabbed the waistband of her skirt and pulled. No sooner it had slid around her ankles to the floor, her panties followed and they were naked. He drew back his head and grasped her big tits, looking into her eyes.

"Ooohh god," he said hoarsely, "Daddy wants his girl to tit fuck his cock…daddy cannot forget how his girl can fuck with her tits…"

She didn't waste any time. She was horny, all right, and she knew that if he were hornier than her, he would have already come.

He grunted and his hips unconsciously jerked forward when he felt her tongue sliding all over his cock. She held it in her hands, thrilled at its hardness and amazed at the angry red cock head poking out at her.

She bent it against his stomach and let her tongue go wild against the underside, in the process also wetting his heavy testicles. Then, she pushed it down between his legs so that she could run her lips across the front. Finally, feeling his hips beginning to rock, she slid the length into her mouth.

He thrust forward, reaching down to hold her tits. She gagged when she felt the tip touch her throat. She put her arms around his ass and held him there, beginning to bob her head to and fro, letting her tongue wash the whole of the flesh.

His hands left her tits and clutched the sides of her head, sinking into her hair. He began to earnestly fuck her face, almost as if it was her cunt. She uttered another moan, a longer one than before as she relaxed her throat muscles and felt the tip of his cock entering inside.

Suddenly, he drew back, sliding down to his knees. Kneeling down like she was, he kissed her mouth once, hard, and then backed away.

He sank onto his back on the thick carpet. "C'mon, girl, fuck me with your tits!" he commanded.

She crawled onto his body, on her fours. Her knees were on either side of his body as she slid forward. His cock grazed her hair, then her face beginning from the top of her forehead, down over her nose, her lips and her cheek. Finally, he felt her heavy breasts against his glans.

He looked down with dreamy eyes. His cock rubbed her erect nipples, and then her fist took hold of it. She jerked on it a few times, looked up at him, smiled and slid it in her cleavage.

"OHHHHH GOD!! Ooohh baby, it feels so fucking good!! Fuck me now, baby, fuck me with your big tits, oh god, yes…"

He pillowed the back of his head in his arms so that he could watch her. She grabbed the sides of her breasts and pushed them together, trapping his cock between them. Even as he chanted, she began to move to and fro over him. He reached down one hand to hold her hair back to prevent it from hiding the movement of his cock in her cleavage from him. Then, he groaned again as he felt his slick cock rub the sides of her fleshy tits.

She lowered her head and began to flick her tongue over his glans on her backstroke. She looked up at him, his eyes locking into his, then whispered, "Fuck my tits, dad, fuck them hard. I am your bitch, your slut and I want to feel your cock fucking my tits, oh god, yes, harder and faster, oh, fuck, fuck, I want you to splash all your milk over my tits and give me a bath, oh god, fuck, fuck my tits…"

Her words aroused him to the point of no return. He wanted to hold on, to prolong the pleasure that she was giving him, but her words, her voice and the way she demanded from him what she desired, fuelled his passion further, until, he could no longer hold back.

His hips went taut, his hands reached down to clutch her tits hard, and his hips thrust up one final time. And then, he erupted.

She gasped when the first salvo hit her chin. And then the second, the third and the fourth, shooting out almost simultaneously. Then, she was rising, pulling her knees under her, holding out her tits as he grasped his prick and pointed it at them.

His body shuddered and went into a spasm as he drained out, leaving streaks of his white jism over her chin, her face and her tits. And then, he slumped down on the carpet.

"Oh, god, baby, that was unbelievable…I didn't want to come so soon, oh god, I wanted it to last longer…"

She pulled herself up over his body. "No problems, dad. There's all the time in the world for us…"

She kissed his mouth.

12