The Saga of A Family Pt. 2 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used two fingers to part her pussy lips and slid a finger inside her wet opening, making her gasp. She lowered her bare buttocks on the edge of his knees and still clutching his prick, leaned back from her waist, spreading her legs wide apart to offer him access to her pussy. Relentlessly, he licked the knob even as his finger slid in and out of her pussy.

He peered up but could not see her face because she was leaning way back. Instead, all he could see were her firm tits with their hard and erect nipples and all he felt were the juices gushing out of her pussy.

Sonia's pussy felt tighter than Sony's, or perhaps, he thought, Sonia had that ability to clench her pussy muscles together over his probing finger.

Sony had pushed Vinny's cock back against his belly, licking avidly at the underside of the shaft till it was glistening with her saliva. He had pushed her blouse down to free her lush breasts and he cupped them, caressing the soft spongy flesh.

Sony held his cock in her fingers and licked at the tip, trying to shove her tongue into the small opening in the fiery glans. He groaned when she took the cock head back into her mouth, applying suction steadily until he was pushing his hips forward to bury more of the shaft inside her oral cavity. She took him in her throat with surprising ease and he began to rock to and fro, fucking her mouth, now pinching her aroused nipples with his fingers.

"Oh my god, Chet, put that thing inside me now," Sonia cried out, sliding her legs further up his hips. He drew back from between her legs and straightened to lean back against the chair.

Grabbing the small of her back, he yanked her towards him and as his cock buried inside her cunt in one smooth motion, she uttered a sound that was a cross between a gasp and a wail. She bent her face down and kissed his mouth.

"Hmmm," he whimpered when his cock sank inside her warm pussy. He slipped his hand down and grasped her buttocks, pulling her closer till his balls smacked the insides of her thighs.

Her hands encircled his shoulders as she thrust her tongue into his mouth and began to rock to and fro on his hips. His cock stretched her pussy walls and he brought his legs together as she spread hers further apart. Her buttocks glided back and forth over his hips as his cock fucked her wet pussy.

He tore his mouth away from hers and leaning down, captured one swinging breast in his mouth, sucking the succulent flesh as they fucked furiously.

"Let's fuck, baby," muttered Vinny, pulling up Sony by her arms. His cock slipped out of her mouth as she rose. He continued to lean against the painting as they stood facing each other.

"Yes, yes," the girl panted, sliding her skirt down over her smooth hips. He pushed her panties down with the toes of one leg and she stepped out of them.

He was taller than her, so he cupped her buttocks and grunted, "Hop up and wrap those legs around my waist."

Again, she obeyed him. Naked, she hopped up, her legs going around his waist and she looked down to watch him guide his tumultuous cock in her pussy.

"Fuck, oh god, fuck me!" she said as he eased his cock inside her open pussy.

"Ugghhh," he uttered when his shaft entered her. She pushed her buttocks forward, letting more and more of his flesh enter her till he was inside her right to the hilt.

He leaned back against the wall and thrust his hips out so that she could clamp her heels into his buttocks. He started to move; slowly at first, letting his prick come out just till the glans were inside and then pulling her down on him till it was buried deep inside her again.

And so the cousins got together. While Sonia rode Chet on the chair, he sucking avidly at her tits, Vinny held Sony by her buttocks, standing against the wall and shoving his cock in and out of her.

After perhaps a few minutes, Vinny, with Sony held in his hands, his cock inside her pussy, walked over to the bed and laid her down on it. He pushed her legs up and apart, holding them by the knees and began to plunge into her.

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me, Vinny, fuck me! Yes, yes, harder now, oh my god, yes, fuck, fuck!"

"Oh yes, baby, take my cock inside you, oh god, you are so wet and hot, oh my god, oh shit, push your ass up, babe, yes, like that, yeah, fuck me back!" Vinny panted.

Chet glanced at his sister being pounded on the bed and suddenly he wanted to join the couple on the bed. He rose off the chair, carrying Sonia with him, like Vinny, keeping his cock impaled inside her.

The only difference he made was to lie on his back and not push Sonia down. He wanted the hot girl on top of him and she understood.

Straddling him and bending down to proffer her breasts to his hungry mouth she began to ride him again, watching her brother lying beside them, fuck Sony.

They were lying quite close to each other and without interrupting the rhythm of their coupling; Sonia turned her head so that her brother could kiss her mouth. Watching them, Sony too turned her head to let her brother's tongue push inside her mouth.

The circle was complete. The cousins were as one.

And it was just the beginning.

******

It was Vinny who popped up the question of his parent's status vis-à-vis their involvement when they were in the midst of their fourth session.

They had decided to give ‘special' attention to Sonia that afternoon. She lay spread-eagled on the divan in their room, her head hanging down over one edge and her legs down the opposite edge. Vinny was crouched over her head, his cock moving in and out of her mouth as he bucked his hips back and forth. Straddling her belly and facing Vinny, Chet was plunging his cock to and fro in the scrumptious valley of her tits, which he held together by his hands. To round up Sonia's special treat, Sony knelt on the floor at her cousin's legs and was lazily licking the bald pussy, using her fingers to play with the protruding clit.

Vinny, who was holding his sister's head as he stroked his cock in and out of her sucking mouth suddenly paused and said, "Hey, two questions, Chet."

Chet pulled his cock out of Sonia's cleavage and rubbed his cock head over the erect nipples, steadying himself as she tried to push him closer, signaling him not to stop, by pulling his buttocks towards her.

"Yeah?" he asked, releasing one breast and reaching behind him to fondle her clit that Sony was licking.

"One," continued Vinny, pumping his hips back and forth lazily, his eyes on Sonia's lips that were gliding along his stiff shaft. "You never did tell us how it all started between Sony, you and your parents. Two, how the hell do we let my parents into this?"

Sonia pulled her face away from her brother's prick, grasping it with her hands.

"Do we have to involve Dad and Mom?" she muttered before taking Vinny's cock back again in her mouth.

He watched as Sonia bobbed her head back and forth, her cheeks hollowing and puffing out. He began to move his hips again in counter thrust to her movements and then glanced at Chet's cock disappearing back within the valley of her breasts.

"Look," Chet said, bucking his hips back and forth to send his cock gliding in and out of Sonia's firm breasts. "Maybe we got to take this one thing at a time. How Sony and me got along with our parents is a different story. Right now, I think your mom is damned sexy and I would really like to make it with her!"

There was silence for a long time, save for the slurping sounds that emanated from Sonia's mouth and the wet noises that Sony was making as she licked her cousin's pussy.

"Ugghhh!" yelped Sonia when Sony suddenly put her tongue out to suck her clit. She wrapped her legs around the girl's head, mashing her pussy into her face.

"Oh God! I am going to come!" Vinny gasped, driving his cock furiously in and out of his sister's mouth. He cupped her cheeks, fucking her mouth like it was her cunt.

"A few seconds, buddy," Chet exclaimed, beginning to thrust his cock between her cleavage, pushing her tits together harder around his cock. "Let's both give her a cum-bath"

Sony was chewing on Sonia's clit, her hand beneath, sliding a finger in and out of her own cunt.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Vinny yelled, pulling his dick out of Sonia's mouth, allowing her to reach up and begin to jerk him off. Chet followed suit, pushing his cock through her cleavage and letting the cock head enter Sonia's mouth, who, had raised her head even as she jerked furiously on her brother's prick.

Sonia wrapped her legs around Sony's face as she jerked on both the cocks aimed at her face.

"Come on, cum for me, cum for me, oh yes, fuck, fuck, cum, you jerks, cum on me and bathe me!"

Her encouragement acted as a catalyst for the two boys. They simultaneously let their juices fly off their cocks. While Vinny's juice splattered all over her face and hair, Chet allowed the first drops to enter her mouth and then shuffling back, let the other explode over her heaving tits.

Sonia herself had come, her body lifting off the couch and mashing against Sony's face. She screamed as her orgasm hit her and heard Sony scream too, the voice muffled.

Sony had climaxed as well, her fingers now a blur as they plunged in and out of her gaping pussy.

"Whew, that was awesome!" gasped Chet, rubbing his cock over Sonia's nipples.

"You are great, sis," Vinny added, letting her take his cock back into her mouth to lick off the juices.

It was almost five minutes after they got back their breath. Sonia and Chet, flopping down on the couch, while Sony and Vinny lay on the floor beside the couch. Sonia was rubbing her chest and her face with a wet towel after Sony had licked off as much of the cum there as possible.

This was when Sony spoke up.

"We were talking about parents, guys. What would you say if we go over to them and tell them that we are interested in getting married?"

A long silence ensued.

"You mean I get married to you and Chet marries Sonia?" Vinny finally asked.

"I really like you, Vinny and hope you like me too. And hopefully, Sonia and Chet like each other. I mean, apart from all this fucking and the rest, don't you think there are other areas as well?"

"Well, well! I will be damned! That's a brilliant thing you have said, sis!" exclaimed Chet.

"I think I should personally have a word with mom and Sonia with dad," Vinny interrupted, rolling over to Sony and rather chastely kissing her mouth. Sonia had risen off the couch and had her mouth glued to Chet's.

And that's how they approached Sushil and Sneha.

******

They had decided that Chet and Sony take a morning drive so that Vinny and Sonia would be alone with their parents.

Sneha was in the kitchen, having just had her bath when Vinny walked over to her. As his mum was busy with the pancake, he stood behind her, pressing the front of his body against her back.

"Mmmmm…somebody's hot!" she murmured, leaning back against him and letting his hands creep around her to take a hold of her breasts.

He buried his face in her lustrous hair before moving his mouth to kiss the side of her neck even as he kneaded and fondled his mom's tits through the gown she was wearing. He thrust his hips out to rub his cock against her back, setting up a slow up and down movement.

"Vinny," she gasped, pushing her ass back against him. "There's still a lot of work left…"

"Oh c'mon mom," he whispered, licking her ear after pushing her hair over it. "It's been ages since we got together. In fact, we haven't got together ever since our cousins have come here. They have gone out for a drive and that gives us time."

She twisted her head to one side and let him kiss her mouth, opening hers to accept his tongue gleefully. She moaned when his fingers, expertly undid the buttons of her gown in front and pulling it down, filled his hands with her taut tits by sliding them down the front of her bra.

She turned around in his arms and slid her arms around his shoulders as they kissed. He had pulled down her bra by now and she had to gasp when he kneaded her naked breasts, rubbing the erect, inflamed nipples.

"Aahhhh, Vinny," she cried out hoarsely, sliding her hands down to cup his formidable bulge. It was obvious that he wasn't wearing anything inside the Bermudas by the way his stiff cock dangled in the loose garment.

She lifted the bottom of his Bermudas to expose his erection. Cradling his sacs with one hand, she fluttered the fingers of her other hand along the length of the shaft, making him groan with lust and tighten his hold on her tits.

She tore her mouth off his and slowly slid down to her knees.

"I need this thing in my mouth, sonny. Mama's hot for you," she whimpered.

"Yeah, mom, take it in your mouth! It's missed you!"

She unbuttoned his Bermudas and let it slide down his hips to the floor. He held her hair on top of her head as she leaned forward and took the length of his cock inside her mouth in one quick movement. His buttocks tightened when he felt the tip of his cock hit the back of her mouth and he realized that neither his sister nor his cousin could ever hold a candle to his mom when it came down to sucking cock.

It took all of five seconds for her to take him inside her throat. There was no gag reflex as his cock entered her throat smoothly and to the hilt, her nose in his pubic hair. He loved watching her red lips slide down over the shaft and then retract till only the tip remained lodged between those sexy lips.

He had to crouch to keep her tits encased within his palms even as she began the rhythmic movements that he so loved.

He bent down low now, lifting her gown up over her creamy thighs till it was bunched around her waist, exposing her crotch. He was delighted when he noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Naughty, naughty, mom," he reprimanded her, his hand cupping her cunt. "No panties, huh? Meant for me to go there directly?"

She moaned around his cock when she felt her son's finger thrust swiftly in her wet sopping cunt.

"Ugghhh!" she cried out before going back to sucking his cock again.

It was an awkward position for him. Crouched over her, leaning down to stroke his fingers in and out of her cunt while ensuring that his cock followed suit in her mouth.

He drew back, almost pulling his cock out of her mouth. Afraid that he had changed his mind, she grabbed his hips and moved with him, her mouth following his cock. He hadn't meant to abandon his plans of getting sucked: he was merely adjusting his body so that he could vary the angle of his cock fucking her mouth and too, his fingers to sink in completely inside her pussy.

They began again. She rocked the top of her body to and fro, taking him deep inside her mouth, letting her tongue wash his hardness as she bucked her hips up to meet his probing fingers.

"Let's carry on in the bathroom, mom," he panted. "That way, I can have a shower too."

The pancake was forgotten.

******

She was kneeling down on the wet tiles of the bathroom between her father's legs.

He knew what he always wanted from her. From the beginning, he had always been crazy about her tits. She remembered the first time and it had always been like this. The tits first, always the tits and wrapping the fleshy globes around his hard prick had always been the priority.

Their bodies were wet in the aftermath of the shower that they had together. Now, her back to the wall, knees on the tiles she let him slip his inflamed cock between her heaving breasts. She held them together, lifting one when she pushed the other down. And so it continued. She stroked his cock between her tits, rubbing the fleshy globes around it.

His gaze was fixed to the spot where the tip of his cock emerged every time that he thrust up. He grabbed the top of the small window above them, preferring for her to manipulate her tits and fuck his cock with them.

During their shower, he had gone down on her, bringing her to an explosive climax, his tongue sweeping up and down her slit and then thrusting it inside the warmth of her wet pussy. All through the session, she had kept up fondling his prick and balls.

She had held on to the edge of the sink as he had kissed and licked her hot pussy, the water falling down on them from the shower.

She had arched her hips out at him when he fingered her clit without interrupting his sucking.

"Aahhhh, Dad!" she cried.

He had concentrated on giving her the orgasm she so badly needed, and ignored his hard cock brushing the side of the king-sized tub.

She had encircled his shoulders with one leg, keeping the other firmly on the tiles. She looked like a ballet dancer would: one feet wrapped around his shoulders, the other lifting her body up to mash her pussy against his face. Unlike a ballet dancer, she had screamed like an animal when she exploded into her climax.

Now, as she knelt on the tiles, she was determined to make it up to him.

"Oh yes, Dad, yes! Fuck my tits, dad, fuck them, ah yes, like that, oh god, oh fuck, dad, it feels so good!"

She had tilted her head up to look at him, and continuing to thrust his cock in and out of her large cleavage, he bent down and kissed her mouth.

She rubbed her tits frenetically against each other, shoving her tongue into his mouth.

That was how Vinny and Mom found them when they entered the bathroom. Her hand was fondling his stiff dick and he had encircled her waist with his hand, fondling and kneading the ripe, juicy tit.

They were stark naked.

"Oh-oh, what have we here?" Vinny murmured, his cock stiffening further at the sight of his dad's dick coursing up and down his sister's enormous tits while they kissed.

Sushil merely turned to glance at them. "Join in and shut up."

So they joined in. Sneha turned on the shower and urged Vinny to lie down in the tub. He spread his legs apart, resting his heels on the edges of the tub while she climbed in to join him. She slipped to her knees, and then was laying full length, on her belly in the tub between his legs. Grabbing his cock, she pulled herself over him so that she could take him back in her mouth.

Her tits flattened against his thighs as she began to suck him again. He glanced to his side and watched his dad thrusting his hips up and down to fuck Sonia's tits faster and faster.

Vinny reached down to spread his palms over his mom's tits and she pulled back so that they hung down like cantaloupes. She jammed his prick deep inside her throat when he squeezed her tits, before reaching up to pinch her engorged nipples.

"Hmmmm," she murmured tonelessly, sucking on him harder, letting her head bob up and down.

Sushil glanced at them, pausing. Sonia moaned her disapproval, pressing her tits around his cock harder and juggling them.

"Lets get into the tub, honey," Sushil said.

Gasping, they made their way to the giant tub.

"I don't think you need to spread those legs of yours so wide together, son," he said, as Sonia climbed in.

Immediately, Vinny pulled his legs off the edge and instead, wrapped them around his mom's shoulders.

Sonia lay beside her brother now, watching dad get in as well. Sushil straddled his daughter, his knees jammed against her armpits.

This time, he pressed her tits together to wrap his cock between them. He began to shove to and fro.

Sonia let her head drop to her left. Vinny got the hint and craning his head aside as well, he kissed his sister on her mouth.

Sushil was always inflamed by the sight of the siblings exchange french kisses. He began to increase his pace.

Sneha was busy sucking her son's cock. Now, she let it out of her mouth, bent it back against his belly and licked the underside of the shaft. She buried her face beneath his cock, licking his balls, taking them alternately in her mouth to suck gently. His cock twitched when she did this.