The Saga of A Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“How do you want it, stud?” she asked him, standing there, hands on her hips, legs still wide apart, revealing her sloppy pussy to his eyes.

“French fuck, me, baby,” he croaked, stroking his cock casually.

She turned around, her back to his face, and planted one foot on either side of his body. Her cunt now hovered directly above his cock.

Slowly, almost deliberately, she lowered herself onto his cock. This time, she reached down, took hold of his erection after pushing off his hands, and guided him inside her.

“Oh Jeeze! Your cunt is so hot and tight,” he groaned.

She reached behind her and laid her palms flat on his chest bending her knees so that her ass rested on them when his cock was completely inside her cunt.

She exhaled as his cock impaled her to the hilt, and waited awhile, savoring the moment, soaking in the beautiful heat, till she felt his hips begin to move gradually, but impatiently.

She sighed now and raised herself and when he was still half buried in her, sat down again. That was the way she liked it: short, furious and fast. He lay back contentedly, letting her control her movements, setting her pace. Leisurely, he reached out and took hold of her firm jiggling tits, mauling them, as he knew she liked them to be mauled. His fingers began to gently pinch her erect nipples. He watched one of her hand move towards her own crotch, and as she moaned and began to increase the speed, he knew that she was rubbing her clit.

He slipped one hand up, probing her mouth with the forefinger. She opened her mouth and immediately began to suck on the digit.

Up and down she rose and fell over him. The elongated shadows on the wall of the balcony looked weird to him. It looked like a ten feet woman was fucking him. He felt the beads of her perspiration begin to fall on his belly and realized that she was indeed sweating.

“Oh my god, you have such a long dick, oh my god, it feels like its fucking my mouth from my cunt, oh god, Vinny, so good, so good…”

He felt the first wave surging within him and knew that he could no longer fight his urge to come. His hands slid down her body and he gripped her ass cheeks. He began to move his hips up and down, meeting her thrusts with equal force, matching the pace set by her.

“Oh my god, oh my god, I…I. am…I am coming!” he yelled; his legs stretching, now as taut as coiled springs pulled apart.

“Come, come now, come you beautiful mother fucker, come…”

He suddenly jerked up, holding the position and pushing her so that his cock sprang out of her cunt. She spun around, still on her knees and bent down over his enormous cock that he was now rapidly jerking to and fro.

“Ahh…oh, yessss, here I come, oh shit, here I blow…” his back arced upward, his fingers now a blur on his cock.

She leaned over his cock, bringing her hands up to grab his heavy balls. And then he was coming, the juice shooting up in the air, over her head, the first drops raining down on her hair, the rest splashing on her face. She grabbed his cock and directed the stream to her open mouth.

Drops after drops shot out into her mouth and she was swallowing as much as he could give.

“Oh my god, oh my god, you drain me, you pull my milk from me, oh god…” he jerked spasmodically.

She gulped his juice down and then buried the now flaccid dick into her mouth again, sucking on it as if she was still trying to coax out more juice out of it. Then, satisfied that there was no more to come, she drew back and flopped down beside him, curled up in such a way that her head lay on his thighs.

“God, Vinny, you are good, really good…”

He laughed weakly, fondling the top of her head. “And you, you are the best mom that a son could hope to have.”

* * * * * * * * * *

12