The Saga of Chelsea Hart Ch. 02

Story Info
Tied up and vulnerable, Chelsea's journey continues .
3k words
4.13
23.1k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note: This is the continuation of The Saga of Chelsea Hart. Part Two picks up where we last left Chelsea, bound to the bed by Alex and Brian. This will be the last Non-Consent/Reluctance chapter in the saga, but Chelsea's journey is far from over. Enjoy!

**************

Alex took in the sight before him. Chelsea's face was damp with sweat, beads of it trickled from her forehead to mingle with Brian's freshly deposited spray of cum. Her pupils were wide, dilated to the point that her aqua eyes looked almost black. Her nipples strained against the cold air of the hotel room, and she strained her hips downward, arching her back to pull on the handcuffs securing her to the bed. She moaned and writhed wildly. Alex had never found her more enticing.

"Well," Brian said. "What's it gonna be kid?"

"You said you didn't need me to get involved," Alex was surprised at how even he managed to keep his voice. He cleared his throat before continuing, never taking his eyes from Chelsea.

"Two hundred bought you time with her..." Alex trailed off, then turned to Brian and locked eyes with him before continuing.

"If you want me to fuck her it's going to cost more. I don't sell myself that cheap."

Chelsea gasped out loud. When she did more of Brian's cum dripped from her nose and into her open mouth. The taste of it distracted her momentarily from Alex's words. She hadn't been given a choice in doing this or not. It was Alex's fucked up plan. Now he was standing there acting like she was some cheap whore. She muddled it over in her mind as she swished Brian's seed around in her mouth.

She had only been with two men in her life before this; Alex, and her previous lover, Tom, so her inquisitive mind settled on analyzing the taste of Brian's seed. It was odd, the way it almost numbed her lips and throat. She briefly wondered if he was on some kind of medication, his sperm almost had a sterile taste to it. Alex's had always tasted bitter and salty, and Tom's had been kind of bitter, but neither caused the lack of feeling in her lips she was experiencing. Unconsciously, Chelsea's tongue darted around her lips seeking more.

Brian caught the movements of Chelsea's tongue and he chuckled to himself.

"Alright then salesman," he patronized Alex. "You don't have to fuck that sexy babe."

"Hmmmmm!"

Unbidden, Chelsea let out a moan of displeasure. She was half mad from desire already, the throbbing in her clit hadn't subsided in the least. If she was in her right mind she would have slapped herself. She sounded like a petulant child being told they couldn't eat cookies before dinner.

"But I think she's hungry," Brian grinned widely. "Why don't you help her clean up?"

Alex knew what Brian was implying. He too had seen Chelsea's tongue flicking in and out of her mouth like a cat, trying to find more of Brian's seed to taste. Alex didn't hesitate to cross the room and perch himself on the bed near Chelsea's face. He brushed back her hair, the used two finger to scoop the jizz off her face then pressed his fingers towards her mouth.

Chelsea felt something snap inside of her. Horny as she was, Alex's comment had still pissed her off. Letting that realization come to light, she felt the rest of her anger rush to the surface, anger she had been forcing down ever since Brian's jeep had pulled up. Without thinking, her right leg lashed out, her knee catching Alex in the small of his back.

"Fucking bitch!" Alex yelped. He slapped her face then, hard, with the same hand that was now covered in Brian's load. Cum splattered across the sheets.

Brian laughed heartily.

Alex felt his own anger roil. This was not how he envisioned the day going when he planned this. He glared down at Chelsea. It was her fault Brian was humiliating them now. Alex hated the sound of his laughter almost as much as he hated the look of anger on Chelsea's face.

He slapped her again then, harder this time. Right to left, left to right. Her cheeks flamed bright red where his blows landed, but the stupid bitch didn't cry out. Her eyes watered but she wasn't crying, the only emotion burning through the tears was rage.

"That's enough," Brian said. "I like that pretty face without bruises."

Alex stood up quickly, his anger simmering dangerously. He wanted Chelsea punished, he wanted her to feel the shame he felt.

He surveyed the objects still spread across the foot of the bed. He settled on the riding crop. He picked it up and glowered down menacingly.

Chelsea felt fear then. She'd felt so many emotions that day, anger, lust, confusion, but for the first time fear rose to the surface. She strained to look over at Brian, hoping he would stop Alex from whatever he intended to do. Brian only smiled.

THWACK! THWACK!

Two biting stings crashed over her thighs. She groaned as quietly as she could. Despite the fear she felt, she would not give Alex the satisfaction of hearing her cry out.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK-THWACK!

Alex continued landing blows, over her thighs, over her stomach, over her breasts. Angry red welts bubbled to the surface where crop bit into her flesh. Bitter tears, tears of pain formed and squeezed from her eyes every time she blinked.

Five minutes into his assault, Alex's anger hadn't relented any, in fact it had grown stronger. He liked the pain he was causing her, somewhere deep down he knew how sick that was but in the moment he didn't give a shit. His haughty bitch of a girlfriend would learn what would happen if she ever dared to fight him again.

Alex threw down the crop. His muscles twitched. Chelsea was sobbing openly now. Alex moved with lightning speed to her legs, securing her knees to the side with his arm. Chelsea squirmed where the welts on her thighs met his flesh as they burned with an intensity she hadn't felt when her anger was still peaking.

With Alex's free hand, he landed a slap across her tits. He watched them bounce and land back into place. He continued slapping them for awhile, all the while Chelsea tried in vain to squirm away from the slaps. Alex reached up and twisted the nipple on her right breast painfully. Chelsea cried out, reaching her breaking point.

"Please," she sobbed, "Please stop..."

Her voice trailed off to little moans and whimpers, tears falling continually from her eyes. Her make up streaked down her face, her cheeks were still flushed from Alex's assault. Brian's cum had started to dry and crust over her skin, only remaining wet in the spots her tears had fallen.

Alex released her nipple but not her legs. He growled at her, he growled like an animal. The sweat was pouring from him now, and his face was so crimson it look like he might burst.

"Let her be now," Brian sounded almost fatherly. He had watched the entire assault with indifference. He knew none of Alex's abuse would cause any lasting damage, physically anyway.

With one last grunt Alex threw Chelsea's legs back down then stood up to pace. Brian crossed over to him and laid a hand gently on Alex's shoulder.

"Why don't you go use the shower? It looks like you could use a nice cold one."

Alex grunted, his eyes glazed over now that his anger had finally dissipated. Without a word he headed to the bathroom, closed and locked the door.

When Chelsea heard the bolt clicking into place, she exhaled deeply and tried to stifle her sobs. She had never been so vulnerable and humiliated. Nor had she ever seen this side of Alex. She couldn't say their relationship was perfect, but physical violence? Never, he had never...With that thought another sob rose up in her chest as she choked and gasped for air.

Brian had returned to the bedside now, a warm wash cloth in his hand. He smiled down at her, almost apologetically.

"I ran the hot tub while you two were, um, preoccupied. May I?" His eyes implored her.

She shook bodily. This back and forth, confusion then desire, then anger then fear. She was losing it, retreating deeply into her mind, trying to believe that this hadn't truly happened.

Brian didn't wait for her reply, he just sat next to her on the bed and wiped the warm cloth across her forehead. He cleaned her face gently, clearing up the dried spunk and the black smudges that streaked her face. Gently, almost lovingly, he cleaned her up, caressing her face lightly in an effort to calm her.

Chelsea was calming down now, but not from Brian's ministrations. Air filled her lungs, in then out, one two three repeat. She was far away now, in that safe place she had discovered as a small child. She was on the lake, or rather in the lake, treading water lightly as the sun shone, its light reflecting off the surface. In then out, one two three. She took a deep breath, then scissored her legs and arms, thrusting herself beneath the surface. She exhaled, releasing all the oxygen in her body and sinking further into the murky depths. She heard noises but they were muffled and distant. She was at peace, even with the realization the next breath she took would fill her lungs with water. She prayed it would be her final breath. She heard a humming noise and looked up above her. A motor maybe? Was there a boat overhead? She couldn't see anything, her vision had gone black. What in the hell...

Back in the physical world, Chelsea felt something pushing into her most intimate opening. Her eyes snapped open to see Brian working a small vibrator in and out of her hole. Her pussy lips sucked at it greedily with every motion. The throbbing in her clit was back, and her inner muscles were spasming wildly around the intrusion.

Brian looked into Chelsea's eyes. They had glazed over, an almost contented look settling into their depths. Brian felt an inward surge of pride. When he saw her eyes close he had figured Chelsea had passed out briefly. He mistakenly believed her newly relaxed state was due to the pleasure he was giving her.

"You like that baby?"

Chelsea moaned in response. She no longer felt the tightness in her muscles, the rage and fear in her had subsided. Her nipples stiffened up to their previously heightened state. Brian worked the vibrator in and out, running it up to nestle against her clit on the outward strokes.

Chelsea sighed when he did that. She was starting to feel warmth spreading over her chest, her pectoral muscles began to tighten and she felt her orgasm was imminent.

He moved the vibrator lower and ran circles around the outside of her entrance. Her hips strained upward, trying desperately to impale herself, her body seeking the release she needed.

Instead, Brian moved the vibe upward to tease her puffy outer lips. She continued moaning, her eyes begging Brian to finish her, to give her the climax she was so near to. Brian pressed the tip of the vibrator back into her entrance, then sucked his finger into his mouth, smacking his lips loudly. He pressed his wet fingers to her clit and began to make slow circles, pressing the nub left and right.

"Yes," Chelsea groaned. "Yes please, I'm so close. Faster, oh God, please, faster!"

Brian didn't quicken his pace. He kept the agonizingly slow circles rhythmic over her clit, and moved the vibrator, never fully plunging it into Chelsea's body. His cock was growing again. He wanted to watch her cum, but his own need was weighing on his mind.

Brian removed the vibrator, but never ceased his circles on Chelsea's clit. With one hand free, Brian began stroking his erection, bringing it to full hardness before long. Chelsea's hips pressed wildly against Brian's finger, she was out of control, desperate to finally reach her climax. Brian replaced his finger with his tongue. He lapped at her pussy loudly, like a dog drinking water from a bowl.

"Oh!" Chelsea cried in surprise. Hmm, she thought. That's...different.

Brian groaned deeply , drinking as much of her juice as possible. His erection grew larger and she could feel it pressing against her leg.

GOD DAMN IT!! Chelsea's brain screamed. He thinks I came already.

Chelsea moaned loudly in frustration, which Brian read as the throes of orgasm. He groaned into her pussy, his ego swelling even more.

"Oh, fuck.."

Chelsea's voice was high pitched, not from pleasure, from the agony in her pussy. She was a wildfire, scorching hot, and the fireman had given up on putting her out.

"Oh yes honey," Brian finally ceased his uninspired cunnilingus.

"Open your mouth babe, stick your tongue out for me."

Chelsea did as he bid her. He moved his face next to hers and to her shock he sucked on her tongue as if it were a penis. She found this just as strange and unsatisfying as his oral attention. She could taste her muskiness in his mouth, and she had to say she didn't mind that She did find herself yet again just wanting this ordeal to be over with. She pulled her tongue away from his hungry mouth.

"Can I suck you off?" She used her daddy's-little-girl voice.

Brian hurriedly straddled her chest and pressed his cock between her waiting lips. She lavished the head of it with her tongue, flicking the sensitive spot under the head then swirling around the tip of it.

"Oh that's good," Brian exclaimed. "You're so fucking good. Yes baby, tease my head, I love it. Open wider baby, I'm going to fuck your mouth now."

Chelsea did open wide, but more from surprise than obedience. She had never let a man take the pace while she was blowing them, she had always set it. She knew she was able to deep throat, but she wasn't sure what it would feel like to have her throat fucked.

Brian pressed himself as deeply into her as he could, all five and a half inches. Chelsea didn't mind the length, but it was just so wide. She was glad she didn't have an overly sensitive gag reflex. Luckily Brian didn't keep his cock buried in her throat. Instead he pulled out and stroked slowly in and out, allowing Chelsea to suck her cheeks in and provide a tight wet passageway.

"Oh fuck!" Brian cried.

He quickened his pace. Chelsea didn't gag, she just kept her mouth as tight as she possible, praying for it to be over.

Brian couldn't believe how close he was already. It had been years since he had recovered this quickly. He never would have imagined this little treasure of a girl would bring him to two orgasms in an hour. He felt his balls tighten as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, enjoying the feel of them slapping against her chin.

"Here it comes baby," He looked down into her eyes. "Here it comes baby, take my cum, take my cum, OHHHHH ughhh..."

He pushed his dick as far down her throat as he could reach, and Chelsea could feel it twitching and pulsing deep inside her. She felt globs of it slipping down, he had cum with such force and so deeply she didn't even need to swallow. Thanks to her meditation techniques, she didn't panic as he left his cock stuffed in her, preventing her from breathing. The twitching finally ceased and Brian extricated his cock.

Chelsea breathed deeply. She couldn't taste him, but she felt the same numbing sensation she had earlier. Weird. The whole day was weird. Life was weird. She was tired. She couldn't process anymore. She wanted a drink. Not water, stronger. Liquor...or ammonia. Either one would do.

Brian smiled and began to unlatch her cuffs. She had lost feeling in her hands awhile back and she almost forgot she had them. When they dropped from the bedposts the painful tingling reminded her that yes, they were in fact still there.

Alex emerged from the bathroom now. His anger had vanished, all that remained was a very deep sense of guilt. He saw Brian smiling and his dick looked like it had undergone some fresh use. Oh well, Alex supposed. Guess he had to get his money's worth.

"I think we're ready to leave," Alex said in a tone that left no room for argument.

Brian smiled at him.

"Sure, let's just give Chelsea a minute to gather herself then I'll take you guys home. Alex can we have a word in the car?"

"Alright," Alex said, his eyes narrowing suspiciously at Chelsea.

She understood what that look meant...don't fucking think about running off. Brian sensed the tension, and he chuckled as he put his khakis back on.

"Don't worry about her," Brian said reassuringly, so convinced was he that he had given Chelsea a powerful orgasm.

"I'll be along in a minute," Chelsea said somewhat wearily.

"There's a good girl!" Brian beamed and caressed one of her breasts.

Chelsea smiled at him weakly and rose to find her dress.

"Come on then Alex, let's give the lady some privacy."

Alex only sneered at her and headed out of the room, Brian trailing behind him.

The door closed behind them and Chelsea felt pulled in so many directions. She wanted to cry, she wanted to scream, she wanted to break the mirror and slash her wrists, but more than anything, she wanted to lay down on the bed and use that vibrator to finally release the tension that had been building since Alex had teased her in the privacy of their bathroom. She sank to her knees, completely at a loss.

In, then out. One, two, three...