The Saga of Janie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie let her arms drift from around my neck and her hands ran down my shoulders to my forearms. Her hand over to my chest and lightly skimmed her fingers down my pecs. Her touch sent jolts of electricity through my whole body. It was magical. Janie's hands made their way down to my stomach and she accidentally brushed up against my penis. She said

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that."

I replied "Don't say sorry. It's fine. Have you ever touched one before?" I pulled down the front of my shorts and pulled out my penis. She didn't notice because I kissed her.

"No." She said with a giggle.

I kissed her again and reached for her hand. I pulled it down and wrapped her fingers around my cock. Her eyes shot wide open with shock and delight when she realized what I had done. She tried to pull her hand away but I didn't let her this time. Janie pulled away from our kiss and looked down at my rock hard dick. I started to guide her hand up and down my shaft. She got the idea. I told her:

"You don't have to be so gentle. You can squeeze a little harder." She squeezed and asked;

"Like that?"

"Just like that sweetie." I replied.

She stroked as we kissed each other passionately for a minute or two. The pressure was getting too much to for me to handle and I didn't want to blow my load this early. I rolled over between her legs and slowly ground my dick onto her shorts while I made out with her bit more. It was her turn.

I lifted the two of us into a sitting position. I turned us around and propped her up on a pillow against the headboard. I sat next to her and snuggled in close before kissing her again. I place my hand on her neck and let it drift down her chest. It glided over her small breast without protest and down to her waist. I slid my hand up her t-shirt and started massaging her breasts. I gently tweaked her nipples. Janie was lost in the moment so I quickly pulled her shirt off.

Her young, tender, breasts were small but perfectly shaped. They were creamy in color with small nipples. Her aureola were smooth and a very soft pink. They were beautiful. I kissed her and resumed massaging her breasts. I kissed my way down to her creamy mounds. She moaned softly as I licked and suckled one breast. I worked the other breast with my hand and fingers. I gave equal attention to each breast. I worked my way back up planting tender kisses along the way.

I placed my hand on her upper knee and slowly worked it up her thigh. With my hand inching ever closer to the he promised land, I pressed my mouth to hers and kissed her lustily. I slid my hand up the leg of her shorts and onto her mound. Her underwear was soaking wet. I rubbed from the bottom of her pussy to the top. I applied light pressure to her clitoris and rubbed in a circular motion for a few moments. She gasped and moaned. So I worked harder and faster. She started pushing against my hand. She was about to cum explosively. So I pushed the crotch of her panties aside and dipped my middle finger into her sopping wet pussy. Her young pussy was so tight. I brought her right up to the edge of climax and stopped. I pulled her shorts and undies off in one swift motion and tossed them aside.

I spread her legs and revealed a pretty little pussy. Her pubes were were well groomed. She left a little patch above her vagina and shaved the rest. Her outer lips were perfectly creamy like the rest of her skin. The inner lips were small and soft pink. No discoloration at all.

I kissed her juicy lips again. With one hand, I started rubbing her breasts. With the other, I slid my middle finger in to her pussy. I quickly found her g-spot and started stroking it. Within seconds she was moaning again. I could feel her pussy clamp down on my finger. So I sped up and her vagina began to spasm.

"Uh, Uh, oh god, yes, yes!" Janie moaned.

She gasped and held her breath. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally started breathing again and her body relaxed.

"That was the greatest thing ever!" She sounded like she had just run a marathon when she exclaimed that.

"You like that huh. Wait until act two!" I replied. "Was that your first time? I noticed your cherry was already popped."

Janie giggled. Even though we were the only two people in the room she still whispered "I accidentally broke it with a toothbrush."

"A toothbrush?' I asked with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah, I stick it in there when I... you know!"

I found it amusing that she couldn't say it.

She looked as if she were in a state of pure bliss while recovering from her orgasm. The sight of her lying on the bed, spread eagle, with her juices dripping from her young pussy is still etched in my memory as one of the hottest things I have ever seen.

I got up and pushed my boxer briefs down to my ankles and stepped out of. I slid back into bed and positioned myself to give her head. I planted little kisses on her thighs and slowly worked my way towards her slit. The scent was intoxicating.

"Oh my god! Are you really going to lick it?"Janie asked with a giggle.

"It feels good. You are really going to like this." I replied.

I had to taste that beautiful pussy. I started eagerly lapping up her juices. I gently licked between each fold of her delicate pussy and then used my tongue to work on her clit. She was getting back into it now. I stuck one finger in and worked it for a few seconds. Then I slid in a second finger. She was so tight, the second finger barely fit. I slowly worked my fingers in and out, palm up. It didn't take long for her to loosen up just a bit. I felt she was ready.

I got up on my knees and positioned my dick at the entrance to her dripping pink gash. Janie gasped as I gently pushed forward into her taught young pussy. I had never felt one this tight before and I knew I wouldn't last long. I wanted her to have one more spectacular orgasm before I came. Then I lifted up her pelvis so my dick would enter her at an angle that would provide extra friction on her G-spot. I slowly pushed deeper until she took every last inch of my penis and followed with slow deep thrusts to give her time to adjust to my size. She winced at first but quickly became more accustomed to the intense sensations with each time I pushed forward.

I asked her if it hurt and she replied "no."

With that. I started to pick up my pace and alternate between two short and one long thrust. Janie closed her eyes and turned her head to the side. She would let out little squeak, moan, or whimper with each deep push. It only took a couple of minutes of the this before she started to tense up. She spread her arms out wide and grabbed the sheets as I began to speed up even further. Her juices streamed out and coated my cock and balls. I slid my hands from her hips up to her slender waist and lifted it up. Her petite frame arched up and I continued my rhythmic thrusting. I pushed even harder and faster now.

Janie had to let go of the sheets so she could reach back and grab the headboard to steady herself. She was really tensing up. Her head tilted back and her mouth gaped open. I abandoned the two short one long rhythm and started giving her full long thrusts ever time.

Janie began to hold her breath. I could feel her little pussy begin to convulse in waves. She squirted a few droplets on my tummy as she came on my dick. I slowed to a stop as her body began to relax. She finally drew in a deep breath followed by short and fast ones.

Janie ran her hands through her hair and said "Thank you for letting me cum on your dick. I'm sure that was the most amazing thing ever!" I was amazed she could get that all out because she sounded out of breath.

"Even better than the last one?" I asked.

"Most certainly!" She exclaimed.

It brought me joy know that I could bring someone as sweet as her so much pleasure. Maybe even a little bit of pride accompanied my joy. Reflection on this would have to wait though. It was my turn. With my rigid cock still in her, I slid forward, never breaking eye contact and kissed her on the lips. With my body resting upon hers, I planted a trail of kisses down to her neck.

Janie opened her legs a little wider to make room for me. I slid my arms underneath hers and propped myself up to take some of the weight off of her. With that out of the way, I resumed I resumed fucking her. I didn't bother starting out slow this time. I started pounding her at full speed as if I was trying to enjoy my last orgasm before the world exploded.

Her hot breath on my neck and her little moans were really fueling my fire. I feel that pressure beginning to build up. Janie began pushing her pelvis into my thrusts. She wrapped her legs around my waist trying to pull me in further. She kissed my neck a few times and whispered into my ear;

"Please fuck me faster, harder, faster, faster..."

I did my best to oblige her. She was really getting into it again. I wanted to please her one more time. I needed to hold back but this one was out of my control. I kept going hard and fast because it felt too good. Then Janie started to cum one last time and those orgasmic convulsions just felt too good. I thought to myself that I was going to pull out and cum on her tummy and I did try. This, however, was the most explosive orgasm of my life.

Most of my cum landed on her tummy but I pulled out a split second too late. Some blasted inside her and on her vulva. I milked the last few drops on to her tummy and then collapsed on top of her where I laid, in a state of pure bliss, for a few minutes.

I eventually rolled off of her and she got up to wipe her self off. It didn't take long for the bliss to fade into guilt, shock, and fear. What did I do? I could lose my job. I could go to jail. What have I done?

She came back with a towel and wiped me off. Janie tossed the towel in my face and I could feel some the goop. I peeled it off and Janie laughed near hysterically. I found a dry portion of the towel and wiped off my face. She apologized and asked;

"Can we sleep on the other bed tonight. This one is a little icky."

"Sure sweety pops." I replied

Janie and I snuggled under the covers of the other bed. She gave me sweet kiss on the lips before turning off the lights and drifting off to dream. I didn't sleep so easy. My night was manic. I went from being worried to ecstatic and back again many times before falling asleep. I didn't know what would happen but I did know that I was in love.

This was one of my most cherished memories. It did not come without a cost. Janie became pregnant and chose to keep the baby. That complicated things. She told her parents it came from a random hook up at a party and they accepted it. Janie and I carried on our secret relationship until she finished school. Afterwords, we pretended like we had just started dating so we could have our relationship in the open. Her parents were not very approving of our age difference or the fact that I was her teacher. However, they did accept it.

12