The Saga of the Whore Wife

Story Info
Sold off as a whore was it punishment of pleasure.
10.6k words
4.51
72.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron1944
aaron1944
247 Followers

I was dreading getting home that evening. My world was suddenly in tatters. Joe, my husband, had found out about the money and my affair with Cliff. The money had been bad enough, but I had also put our business in jeopardy by taking money out of the company to give to Cliff. Then Cliff had ditched me because I refused to give him any more cash, and I realised what a fool I had been and now it looked like I might be getting the same treatment from Joe, but I couldn't blame him..

When I walked up towards the house there was a car in the drive, a car I did not recognize. I pushed open the door, put my bag on the table, and hung up my coat. I could hear voices coming from the lounge. Slowly, I eased open the lounge door. Joe was leaning against the fireplace, a large glass of whisky in his hand. He looked at me as I entered, but did not say anything. Another man was seated on the sofa. He turned, smiled and got to his feet. "I guess this is Laura," he said, turning to Joe. Joe nodded sullenly. The stranger stepped across to me and held out his hand. "I'm Doug," he said. He looked me up and down. I felt as though his eyes were undressing me. It was a strange feeling. He turned to Joe. "You were right, she is everything you said she was."

Joe smiled. "And I think you'll find she as other attributes, too, attributes that are more to your liking."

I looked at Joe. "What's going on here? And who's this?" I said.

Joe looked at me and smiled. "You'll find out soon enough. I guess you thought you were going to get away with it, ruining the business and making a fool out of me. I've made a deal with Doug here to get some of my money back. You're going to work for him."

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Doing what you do best: lying on your back with your legs open."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Here was my husband offering me to a guy I did not know as a common whore. Well, there was no way I was doing it. I would pack my bags and leave. I could make my way on my own. I didn't need him. I turned to walk out of the room. Joe stopped me. "If you think you're leaving, think again. If you walk out I will have you arrested and charged with the theft of the money you took from the business." I looked at him. Standing there, I saw the look on his face and I knew he meant what he said.

Doug smiled at me. "I think you had better sit down. We have things to talk about." I moved back and perched myself on the edge of the sofa. Doug looked at Joe. "I think you had better give her a drink. I think she's going to need it." Joe passed me a drink and I sipped on it as Doug went on to explain that he was a entertainment organizer. "I put on entertainment for special clients," he said.

"And I suppose I will be expected to be involved in that entertainment?" I asked. Doug nodded.

Joe suddenly spoke up. "Yes, and you'd better make a good job of it, because Doug will be paying good money for your services." I looked at Joe and gulped down the rest of my drink. I held out my glass. "I think I need another one."

Doug filled my glass. Then he gave me the glass and proceeded to tell me about his organization. "I put on special entertainment for discerning clients. They want women like you, not the usual whores." I saw him looking me over again. "I heard from Joe that you were a very promiscuous lady." Well, I suppose he was right. When I stopped getting sex at home I went out and looked for it, and I'd had several steamy affairs before the last one. That one had been a disaster.

"Do you enjoy sex?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Yes, I guess I do."

"Enjoy it," Joe snorted, "she a fucking nympho. She's known around here as Martini: any time, any place, any where."

I glared at him. "If I had been getting it at home, I wouldn't have had to go out and look for it, and if I hadn't gone out looking for it, I wouldn't be in this shit."

"Come on, you two, this isn't getting us anywhere." Doug said sharply.

"I can always use a woman like you in my organization. We pay out good money, but you will be expected to do anything that is asked of you. Do you have any problems with that?" I shook my head. "I guess not."

"Are there any problem areas?" Doug asked.

"Like what?"

"Anal sex, multiple partners, exhibitionism, bondage."

I shrugged. "I'm not that keen an anal and can take it if it's required, but the others, yes, I done them from time to time."

Doug nodded. "You seem to be the sort of woman I'm looking for."

Joe nodded his head but did not say anything.

"There's just one more thing," Doug said.

I looked at him. "What's that?"

"I want you to strip for me," he said.

I looked at him. "Here, now?"

He nodded.

I stood up and looked at Joe. He couldn't look at me. I began to unbutton my blouse and ease it off my shoulders. I placed it on a chair, unzipped my skirt, and eased it down over my hips. I pushed it on down and stepped out of it.

I felt a little embarrassed standing there in my own living room in front of my husband and Doug wearing just my bra, panties and hold up stockings.

I looked at Doug. "Have you seen enough or do you want me to take the rest off?"

Doug smiled. "Everything, please." Then he smiled, more. "But you can leave your stockings on. I think a bird looks sexy with stockings on when she's naked."

I felt myself getting warm. As I reached behind and unclasped my bra, I held it to me for a moment before I slipped it off. I saw Doug nod in appreciation as my breasts were displayed to him. I waited for a moment before slipping my fingers into my panties and pushing them down over my hips. They fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. Then I stood naked in front of him. He looked me up and down.

"Very nice," he said, "very nice indeed!" I noticed Joe looking at me and I saw the expression on his face. The fact that I was standing naked in front of another man seemed to make him uncomfortable. Or did it exciting him? I smiled. I bet the dirty bastard was enjoying it.

Doug beckoned me over. I moved towards him. I was now standing close enough for him to observe every detail of my body. The whole thing was beginning to excite me. I could already sense that my nipples were hard.

"I'm glad to see you keep yourself trimmed," he said.

I looked down. He was looking at my pussy. He reached out and ran his fingers over the thin strip of pubic hair above the cleft of my pussy. Then he pressed his fingers between my thighs. I eased my legs apart. He cupped my pussy gently and I groaned.

"Just look at the whore. She's enjoying it," Joe said.

Doug swung around and glared at him. "Look, it was you who came to me with the deal. I need to find out what she's like. She might have fucked up your business but she won't fuck up mine."

He turned back to me. "Get yourself dressed, I'll give you a call in the morning."

I picked up my clothes and smiled at Doug. Then I made my way up to my room. Sinking onto the bed, I realised that I was trembling. I pressed my hand between my thighs and was not surprised to find that I was quite wet. I fell back on the bed, rubbing my fingers over my pussy. What was going to happen to me? Was this what I had come down to, a paid whore?

The following morning I made sure Joe had left for the office before I got up. I did not want to face him. I knew that I had been a bit of a shit wife to him over the last few months, but I still didn't believe that that he had done what he had, sold me to Doug as a whore. I had had a restless night thinking about my future. I had considered packing my things and running out but where was I to go? I had no money of my own and no friends who would take me in. Maybe I should go along with Doug, try my new life out, before I made a decision.

I thought about last night standing naked in the lounge with Doug fingering my pussy. I remembered how hot I felt and then that shit of a husband spoilt it all. Maybe it might be fun after all; maybe Joe was right; maybe I was a whore and a nympho. Yes, I did like sex, and just lately, I seemed not to be able to get enough of it, so maybe there was a bright side about working for Doug. I had showered and made myself some breakfast before the phone went. It was Doug.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm okay."

"Look, I'm sorry about last night, I had to do what I did,"

"I know, it's not a problem."

"Good. I just want to know if you are still willing to go ahead with things. I know you don't have a lot of options but I'd rather you be willing then be press ganged into it."

I smiled. Well, at least I was getting the option, and maybe it was better than finishing up in court, or even prison.

"Look," I said, "all I can say is that I will give it a go."

"Good for you. That's all I can ask of you. You might even like it. The job has some perks. Some of my clients are very generous and anything that they give you is yours to keep."

I smiled again. Maybe things weren't so bad after all. Doug then went on to make some arrangements with me. He gave me an address to meet him at that afternoon,

"Come in something sexy. I might have something for you."

I put the phone down. Well, that was it I had a new profession. I was a paid whore.

I thought about Doug's final words as I dressed for our meeting. "Come in something sexy," he had said. I had finally decided on my outfit: stockings, a red teddy, a brief thong under it, but no bra. And a summery flowered dress, short and with a fitted bodice.

A car arrived to pick me up and I was dropped off in front of a new apartment block. I made my way in and the guy on the front desk had a name tag on his chest telling me his name was Ken. He smiled at me. "Is your name Laura?" he asked. I nodded. "Mr. Benton is expecting you. He's in 42, you can take the lift."

The lift whisked me up and I was soon ringing the bell on 42. A smiling Doug answered the door. "Come in, Laura. It's nice to see you again, and by the way, you do look nice." I stepped into the apartment feeling better already.

The apartment was nice, large and spacious and well fitted out. Doug saw me looking around. "Do you like it?"

I nodded "Very nice."

"I have a couple of apartments in this block. If you stick around, you could spend a lot of time here," he grinned. "Would you like a drink?" I nodded. I was still feeling a little uncertain. I needed something.

"White wine okay? I've just opened a bottle." I nodded and watched as he took a bottle out of a cooler and poured me a rather large glass. "Sit down, please," he said, as he passed me the glass. "We need to talk."

He went on to tell me about his organization, how he sold fantasies to rich clients, how he guaranteed that he could supply them with whatever they desired and whatever their warped tastes demanded. His services cost big money but he guaranteed satisfaction. Most of them liked to play out their little games, liked to live out their fantasies, so that's why I was around. Women like me give than a chance to do it.

He saw my glass was just about empty. "Want another one?" he asked, reaching out.

I passed him my glass. "Yes, please, I think I'm going to need one."

He smiled. "I'm sure you'll do fine," he said. "In fact, I'm so sure, I've got your first client coming around this afternoon."

"You're kidding?"

He shook his head and smiled. He looked at his watch. "In about 30 minutes, so we had better get started."

He picked up a document folder that was laying on a table. He opened it and took out some papers. "When you are sent on a job, you get all the relevant information sent to you: where it's taking place, what's taking place, and what you need to wear. I provide all the transport and the driver is your escort. He stays with you for the duration of the job, always in easy calling distance in case of problems. We have never had any problems as all the clients are vetted, but the guy is there in any case." He passed me a small fob. "Here's your alarm button. Just press it if there's a problem and someone will be with you in seconds."

He certainly seemed to have covered everything. He passed me a sheet of paper. This has all the information about the client's requirements. This afternoon's an easy one to start you off with. The client's a voyeur, he just likes to watch. He's coming to visit me about some business information. You are supposed to be my wife, partner, what ever. You like just make yourself at home here. Wander around, take a shower, just show yourself off. Don't be too obtrusive but let him get a look at you in your undies or in just a towel. Today, I want you to show me what you can do. You think you can do it?"

"Well, I'll certainly give it a try,"

Just then the phone rang. Doug picked it. He spoke for a moment and then replaced the receiver. "He's on his way up. Are you ready?" I took a last swig of my wine. "As ready as I'll ever be," I said with a grin.

I sat on the sofa while Doug went to answer the door. The client was a distinguished looking man who looked to be in his 60's. Doug introduced me as his wife. The guy, Andrew by name, smiled and shook my hand, and I could feel his hand shaking as I shook it. The guy like me was nervous.

He showed the guy to a chair. "Would you like a drink before we start?"

Andrew nodded. "I'd like a whisky if you have one, or maybe a single malt."

Doug smiled at him. "I'm sure we can manage that." He nodded to me and I got up and poured the guy a drink. I smiled as I handed it to him, bending over slightly more than necessary and letting him get a quick look down my dress. I straightened up and looked across at Doug. He nodded. Well, I had gotten that right.

"If you two are going to discuss business, I might as well make myself scarce and leave you to it. I'm going to wash my hair. Give me a call if you need anything." I left them and went through into the bedroom. The bedroom, like the rest of the apartment, was big and spacious. A large king sized bed dominated the room and the walls were covered with mirrored wardrobes. I checked them out. They were well stocked with clothes, and most of them looked new. I pulled open a drawer. It contained undies in several sizes, all new and still packed in their wrappings.

I decide on a plan of action. This was easy and it might be fun. I loved showing myself off and I always got a kick out of teasing guys. I slipped out of my dress and laid it on the bed. I took a deep breath and pushed open the door and stepped back into the lounge. Doug was sitting on the sofa talking to Andrew. They both looked up as I entered wearing just my teddy, thong, and stockings.

"Sorry," I said apologetically, "you'll have to excuse my outfit but I just needed to get a drink." I stood at the bar and poured out a glass of wine. I could feel them looking at me. The teddy was quite sheer, with lacy cups. It was short and my thong was high legged and I knew it displayed a lot of my rear. I picked up my glass and walked back through to the bedroom. Once inside, I took a quick swig of the wine.

Well, that's the start of it, Laura, I thought to myself. You've laid your cards on the table. I drank the wine thinking about my next move. There was an in-suite bathroom, but there was also another guest bathroom at the end of the short hallway. A plan came to mind. If I used that one, I would have to walk down the hall, and the door opened off it into the lounge. If I walked passed the doorway, I could be seen by anyone in the lounge.

I quickly stripped off the rest of my clothes. Looking in a drawer, I found some towels. I took one out. It was not a large one, just about the size I wanted. I held it up to me as I opened the door and made my way down the short hallway.

The towel was just large enough to cover my breasts but not big enough to go around me, so it left my back and rear uncovered. As I passed the lounge doorway, I accidentally on purpose dropped the small make up bag I was carrying. I saw them both look in my direction as I bent to pick it up. I think they both got a good look at what was on show.

In the bathroom I began to realise that I was feeling more than a little aroused by the prospect of what I was doing; showing myself off like this to Andrew who was a stranger to me and to Doug. My fingers went down to my pussy and I discovered, not unsurprisingly, that I was becoming quite damp. I restrained myself from going any further than just touching myself. I was getting excited and began to wonder just how things would progress. I turned on the shower and stepped in. I might as well use it now that I'm here, I thought to myself, and I stood there letting the warm water cascade down over my body.

I was out of the shower and drying myself when there was a light knock on the door. It opened and Doug walked in. I quickly tried to cover myself with the towel I was using. Doug smiled. "Not being bashful, are you?" he asked. He reached out and pulled the towel away and looked at my naked body. "You have a very exciting body," he said. "I think we are going to do some good business together." He reached over and cupped one of my breasts, squeezing it tenderly. "Just wanted to tell you you're doing a good job. It's just about right, he's enjoying it."

"So am I," I said with a grin, placing my hand over his and pressing it against my breast. "Later," he said with a slight smile, "let's look after the client first."

He drew his hand away. "Just carry on. I think you know what's required of you."

Left alone in the bathroom, I smiled to myself. This job was turning out to be very interesting. There was a thin silk wrap hanging behind the bathroom door. I took it down and slipped into it. I looked at myself in the large mirror. It clung to my body and clearly displayed my already extended nipples. I tied it loosely around me and left the bathroom. As I passed the lounge door, Doug called out to me. "Would you mind making us coffee?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. "no trouble," I replied.

I went through into the kitchen and switched on the kettle. While it was boiling, I placed the cups together with sugar and cream on the tray. Then I made three cups of coffee. I thought I might as well join them at this stage. I made sure the wrap was only loosely tied. I picked up the tray and made my way through to the lounge. Andrew looked up and smiled at me as I came in. I leaned over and placed the tray on the table between them knowing that as I did so, my wrap would gape open and give Andrew a flash of my breasts. I straightened up and smiled at him as I pulled it together.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked.

Doug looked at Andrew who shook his head. "No, we've just about finished, haven't we?" "Sit down here," Doug said, patting the sofa beside him. As I sat down I allowed the wrap to fall open giving them a display of my long legs. Every time I looked at him I could see Andrew looking at me. I knew the wrap was open almost to the waist and I could feel that my nipples were hard and rubbing against the thin silk. I leaned back on the sofa and parted my legs slightly. I noticed Andrew lick his lips nervously as he took out a large white handkerchief and mopped his brow.

"You have a very attractive wife," he said, slowly, speaking to Doug.

Doug nodded. "Yes, I agree," he said, putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me towards him. I turned and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"It's a long time since I have been in the presence of such an attractive woman," he said, looking longingly at me. "When you get to my age I'm afraid looking is the only pleasure I get."

Doug smiled at him. "I'm sure Laura doesn't mind you looking. She's very proud of her body."

Andrew smiled. "And from what I can see she has a body to be proud of."

Doug nodded. "How would you like to see what it really looks like?"

aaron1944
aaron1944
247 Followers