The Sales Associate Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

It turned out that they were an even better match than originally expected. Holly was an exhibitionist and Martin was a bit of a voyeur. He got off on showing her off and on watching her tease other men, as she had just done in the parking lot. Often times, they used a small, short-range transmitter which they placed in her ear. Via that, he could tell her what to do – such as spilling the water all over herself and letting the boys jack off on her.

They played games like this all the time since there was so often long delays between sales calls. They were flying or driving to new cities almost every day. The company always put them up in nice hotels and paid for nice meals. Martin also had a hefty expense account to take care of attire for Holly, so he was constantly buying special outfits to dress her in.

Holly also put her considerable talents to use to help spur sales. Nothing shook up a boring sales call like Holly unveiling their new line of bikinis. Martin always looked so proud when the other men were ogling her, falling all over themselves. He'd calmly complete the sale. Then, invariably, someone would ask where they were staying and he'd matter-of-factly state, "We've got a room at the Marriott." Someone would glance back at Holly as if to say "really?" and she'd just smile and wink, letting them know that, yes, indeed, she was sleeping with Martin. She knew that turned him on.

With sales going through the roof, Josky had recently given them both a bonus. Holly knew they were just using her for her looks and that this job wouldn't last forever, but at least it was paying well, she felt safe and she got to travel in style. Sure, there were times she wished she was having sex with a younger, more attractive man and there were times that Martin had inadvertently gone too far – in her opinion – in showing her off. But she never complained.

"We're almost there," Martin said, bringing her out of her daydream.

They were on their way now to a dinner meeting with some execs from a local distributor in Dallas. The impromptu photo shoot had not been expected, so now there was no time to change. Holly would have to wear the mini-dress to the meeting. That was no problem. She actually had an extra thong in the car and slipped it on underneath her dress. There was no bra, but she hardly needed one. In fact, Martin, who dictated what she wore, seldom allowed her to wear a bra. He much preferred the live-action-jiggling and the visible nipples going bra-free usually provided.

They arrived at the restaurant – a five-star joint – and used the valet parking. Holly drew stares as she got out of the car, but she was used to this by now. Martin, still dressed in his dark suit, escorted into the restaurant where the quickly found Mr. Torston waiting for them.

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Reynolds," Torston said, bending to kiss her hand and gain an eyeful of titties. He looked like a character right out of the TV show Dallas, with a big belt buckle, cowboy boots, a cowboy hat and sun-soaked, leathery skin. Was he a cowboy or a business man?

"Martin, good to see you again," he said, shaking Martin's hand. "It's been a while. I must say, I think your associate is a terrific asset to your company."

"Me too," Martin said. "She's terrific." Holly smiled, genuinely appreciating the compliment. Torston led them to what Holly assumed was his personal table in the back of the restaurant, isolated in a dark corner, candlelit and shielded by beautiful plants and vases. A short, thick man with dark features and a bright smile waited for them.

"This is Mr. Crosby," Torston said. "He's my right hand man."

Martin introduced himself and Holly and they all took a seat, all three men watching Holly carefully to see if anything secret popped into view. Unfortunately, the tiny dress managed to hold everything in for the time being.

They made small talk as they looked over the menus and ordered. Then, Torston, as Martin had warned Holly he would, got right down to business.

"So, Holly, I've heard Martin's pitch before," Torston started, looking her squarely in the chest, "I'd like to hear from you why we should do business with your company."

"I'd be happy to, sir," Holly smiled. She was confident, poised and quite confident in her ability to make a sales pitch, regardless of whether or not she was called upon to use her sexuality. "In the past, you've purchased some of our fitness equipment through Mr. Martin and we hope you'll renew your orders when you see some of our new pieces.

"But specifically, we came here today to make you aware of our new line of athletic and fitness apparel. Our unique designs have proven very popular and we want to make sure you get an opportunity to be the first supplier in your area."

"I'm sure you do," Crosby chuckled. "But what makes your line any better than anyone else's? There are hundreds of companies just like you. Do you really have anything new to offer?"

"I understand your concern," Holly said evenly. "But I think once you've seen our line, you'll understand that no one is quite like us. You see, sir, we realized that athletic apparel has always had a hint of sexuality, but the designs are usually based on comfort and performance.

"But our market analysis convinced us that people who exercise want to look good and show off the body they have worked hard to create. A gym is as much a pickup place as a bar, but sweatpants and leotards don't work quite as well as heels and a mini skirt."

"I'll grant you that," Torston said. "Now, work out in that dress you have there and it would create quite a stir."

"Exactly," Holly agreed. "So, that's the approach we took with our clothing line. During our demonstration at your office tomorrow, I'll be happy to show you some of what we're talking about."

"Why don't you show us now?" Torston asked. "Do you have any samples with you?"

"We sure do," Martin smiled. "Is there a place Holly can change?"

"Of course," Torston smiled. "I have access to a private bathroom just down that hallway." He handed the key to Holly, adding, "I'm good friends with the owner here, so I have certain perks."

"Yes, sir," Holly said, standing up and taking the sample bag with her toward the hallway Torston had pointed out. "Excuse me gentlemen. I'll be right back."

They all rose to watch her leave, studying every movement of her ass, the long stride of her legs. "Hot damn," Torston said when she was gone. "Where did you find that filly?"

"At a trade show," Martin said, honestly. "She's terrific, isn't she?"

"I'll say," Torston said. "Too bad she's too young for you, huh?"

"Sure is," Martin said, not letting on that he had actually fucked Holly every day for the past 6 months. It was so much better when Holly let them know what was happening. They wouldn't have believed him.

A few minutes later, they heard a couple low whistles and turned to see Holly walking back through the restaurant in what she would later call "the perfect all-purpose workout outfit." Others might call it borderline illegal.

"Mesh has long been a favorite of recreational athletes," Holly said, standing at the table, hands on hips, feet spread. She was still wearing her heels. "And, as you gentlemen commented about my dress earlier proves, lycra is viewed as a sexy material. Usually, mesh, lycra outfits such as this are seen in strip clubs, but I think you can see it has tremendous functionality here as well. After all, strippers are very athletic and sexy at the same time."

She turned around slowly, so they could get a good look. The outfit was white and made entirely of white lycra in a mesh pattern with holes large enough to fit a nickel through. On top, it fit like a tube top. No straps. And she wore nothing underneath. On bottom, it was like a wrap-around mini-skirt, very short and very tight. She wore a red thong underneath.

"Interesting," Torston said, nodding his approval. In particular, he was eyeing the dark circles surrounding her nipples. She had taken care to place fabric over the nipples, but the outfit was just too sparse to cover everything. "No sports bra?"

"Actually," Holly said, jumping up and down, "you can see that this particular top is tight and supportive enough to serve as a sports bra." Indeed, her breasts were well contained, but the jumping motion provided enough movement to slide the top slightly and both of her nipples popped through the openings in the mesh. She pretended not to notice, but all three men sure were paying attention.

"I see, I see," Crosby, nodded. "But what about the bottom. A skirt? Can you run and move in that?"

"Oh, absolutely!" Holly said. "Actually, that's why it's so short. We found that, by making it short, there is no interference with the movement of the legs. It's ideal for stretching, jogging or whatever." To prove her point, she put one leg on the table and bent over at the waist, touching her chin to her knee. The move gave them an unobstructed view of her crotch and the thong which had slipped in between her hairless pussy lips. "See?"

"Oh, I see," Torston said. Holly thought the man was actually blushing. How cute. "And you wear those heels to work out?"

"Yes, you can," Holly said. "I do, anyway. But some women prefer tennis shoes and we certainly encourage them to go with what they like."

"And these outfits are acceptable in gyms?" Crosby asked.

"Actually, we're finding that they're being encouraged. It seems that the more women who wear these, the more men who are joining and coming to the gyms. Health club memberships in Chicago, New York and Boston are up already. We can't claim to be the sole responsibility, but just call any of the clubs there and I think they'll give us a good recommendation."

"Do you have other items, besides general workout attire?"

"Sure, we have swimsuits designed for people who actually like to swim instead of just lay by the pool but still want to look good. And we have great body suits for basketball, tennis and sports like that."

"I must say, it's all very impressive," Torston said. "May I touch the fabric?"

"Of course, sir." Holly stepped near him and he politely felt the fabric on her hip, probably the least offensive place to touch her. "Now, sir," Holly said, "feel the top. You'll notice that, while it looks the same, it's actually a bit firmer – to provide that sports bra style support."

Torston reached for the top, ready to touch the side, as far away from her breast as possible, when Martin spoke up and Holly turned quickly to look at him. The result was her breast directly in the middle of Torston's hand. It had taken her a few weeks to master that move and make it look like an accident.

"Oh, sorry," Torston said, giving her breast a squeeze before he quickly removed his hand.

"No problem," she smiled back at him. "Firm, huh?"

"Absolutely." Torston said. Holly stepped around to Crosby and let him feel the fabric as well.

Just then, the food came and Holly, her nipples still poking out, took her seat as the waitress tried to hide her disapproval.

By the time dinner was over, Martin and Holly had completed one of their largest sales – and hadn't even gotten to the fitness equipment, which they would pitch at one of Torston's health clubs tomorrow.

"So, where are you two staying," Torston asked as they exited the restaurant.

"We have a room at the Hilton," Holly smiled.

"A room?" Crosby asked, emphasizing the "A".

"Yes, that's all we need," Holly said. "Martin and I work very closely." To make sure they got the point, she took his hand and he put his arm around her waist, letting his hand rest on her ass cheek.

"Have a good night, gentlemen," Martin said, smiling. "I know I will."

"I'll be damned," Torston said, shaking his head. "Lucky bastard."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12