The Sales Associate Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Well, there was no need to be discreet. First, Holly dropped her boarding pass and bent over to pick it up, flashing her bare pussy. Then, she turned her ass to him as she squeezed be to get to her seat. She moved slowly, making sure the guy had plenty of time to look up her skirt and get a good closeup before she sat down. Holly wondered if he noticed the strings hanging out of her ass and pussy. Surely he saw them.

After enjoying the view, the man glanced over at Martin and shrugged his shoulders as if to say, "Sorry to be ogling your daughter." Martin just nodded, letting him know it was all right.

Holly took her seat and continued her normal pre-flight checklist, which consisted of making sure her skirt rode up as high as possible on her thighs and of stretching, arching her back to make her tits pop out. She also adjusted the air vent above her seat to blow directly on her chest, the cold air doing its part to make sure her nipples remained hard and visible through her thin top. Out the corners of her eyes, she noticed that both Martin and the man were taking in every move she made.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a lollipop that Martin had bought her at one of the airport gift shops and for the next 10 minutes she made both men wish they were a piece of hard candy. She licked and sucked and teased that little cherry flavored treat with her tantalizing oral skills. Martin pretended to read a magazine, but the other man just stared.

"So, you like cherry," the man said, smiling at her. He wasn't exactly the smoothest talker, Holly quickly surmised. She realized he thought she was Martin's daughter and thus, though awkward, fair game to hit on. She played along for Martin's benefit.

"Mmmm hmm," she said, sucking the entire lollipop into her mouth and moaning around it. She sucked hard, hollowing her cheeks and forming a vacuum seal with her red lips. The man started turning red as Holly took it out and gave it a slow, long lick before looking at him with her best seductive look and saying, "I love to suck. Do you like candy too?"

Holly glanced at his crotch and noticed the man was hard. She didn't even have to look to know that Martin was. This was what was great about being an exhibitionist -- what a powerful, flattering feeling to know that she had that kind of control over these men.

"Sure, who doesn't like a little something sweet now and then," the man said. "Everyone deserves a little treat from time to time, I think."

"Me too!" Holly said, overly bubbly, trying to sound ditzy and airhead-ish. It was an act that always worked, though she didn't really understand why guys liked that so much.

"So, what are you going to be doing in Vegas?" the man asked.

"Well, first," Holly gave her best innocent look, "I think I'm going to suck his cock until his balls are dry. Then, I'm going to do my best to get him hard so he can fuck my pussy or ass. Or both! Yeah, both, honey, fuck me in both. Please!" She was shaking Martin's arm now as if she had just come up with the best idea ever. "Oh, I'm so excited, I have to pee!" She got up and made her way past the man again, facing him this time so that he got an eye-level look at her tits.

When she came back a few minutes later, Holly found Martin and the man laughing and joking like old friends. "What's going on?" she asked, giving him another pussy show on her way to her seat.

"Nothing, babe," Martin said. "Mr. Garsden here was just explaining that he thought you were my daughter, which is why he was hitting on you. Then, when you said I was going to fuck you, he still thought you were my daughter and was really creeped out. So, I just got done explaining everything. I felt bad about the misunderstanding, so I told him you'd let him pull your strings."

"OK!" Holly said. "We won't get caught?"

"No," Martin said. "I asked for a blanket. Once the stewardess brings it, you cover up and he can put his hands down there without anyone noticing."

The stewardess brought the blanket back and gave it to Holly with a reproachful look that said, "you know, if you'd wear some clothes, you wouldn't need this blanket." Or maybe it was, "get off my plane. Usually I'm the one the guys are ogling." Either way, she wasn't friendly, but Holly didn't care. She took the blanket and quickly spread it across her lap. A second later, Garsden's right hand was under the blanket, touching her thigh, wasting no time heading for her pussy.

She spread her legs wide under the blanket and scooted down in her seat, giving him as much room and the best angle possible under the circumstances. His fingers soon struck paydirt, pausing on her pussy mound as he no doubt was feeling around to see if she was clean shaven or not. "Nice," he said, smiling not at her, but at Martin.

His fingers slid across her pussy lips, nimbly spreading them and find the string that he had spotted before. He probed her pussy with his index finger and Holly spread her blanket across his lap too, helping to hide his erection. He advanced his finger inside her until he felt the first ball, then grabbed the string and gently pulled it out of her snatch, which made a wet, sucking sound. "Damn, that's so hot," Garsden muttered.

"There's two more in there," Holly offered.

"I'll get 'em," Garsden said. True to his word, he played with her pussy for another five minutes, dipping his fingers in her, stroking her clit and gradually extricating the two remaining gold balls. He pulled his hand slowly out from under the blanket, holding it up to see his fingers glistening with her wetness. He placed his hand under his nose and inhaled her sweet nectar. "Mmmm." He put a finger in his mouth and tasted it.

"I'd eat that all night, then fuck it all day," he whispered to Martin.

"Don't think I haven't done that," Martin smiled. "Hey, she likes a taste too."

Garsden offered his fingers to Holly and she sucked his middle finger into her mouth, teasing and tasting and sucking it just like she had that lollipop and just like she did Martin's cock. Garsden groaned. "Does it feel as good as I think it would?" he asked Martin.

"Better," Martin assured him. "I'm not trying to brag, but I honestly can't imagine anyone giving a better blowjob."

"I believe you," Garsden said. "I'm about to blow my wad just with her sucking my finger."

"Do you want to?" Martin asked.

"Hell yes."

Holly needed no instruction. She took Garsden's fingers out of her mouth as the stewardess walked by, but quickly slid her hand into his lap. Expertly, she undid his fly and had his cock out in a matter of seconds. Garsden groaned when she removed her hand, but was excited when she put it between her own legs. After a few seconds of rubbing, she showed him her own glistening hand, grinned and put it back under the blanket and on his hard shaft.

Using her well-lubricated hand, she stroked his cock up and down, letting her pussy juices flow between her fingers and all over his thick, veiny shaft. She looked at Garsden to see his reaction and saw that his eyes were focused squarely on her tits, so she arched her back a bit to give him a better view.

Not wanting to draw too much attention, she stroked him long and slow, occasionally cupping his balls or letting her fingers play with the head of his penis. When he started lifting his hips slightly off his seat, she knew he was probably getting close and picked up the pace as much as she dared. Garsden lay his head back and closed his eyes. A moment later, she felt his cock spasm and the familiar warm, sticky cum ooze onto her hand. She kept stroking, milking his cock, coaxing out every drop she could. When he was finally done and his cock started to soften, she took her hand out and held it up for both men to see. It was covered with thick, white cum which formed long, stringy webs when she spread her fingers.

Garsden discreetly wiped his cock on the blanket, then zipped his pants and wadded up the blanket, stuffing it under his seat.

"Thank you," he said to Holly, nodding his appreciation to Martin as well. "Can I get you something to wipe your hands?"

"No thanks," Holly said, "I'm hungry." And she began licking her fingers, noting that the man's cum was saltier than Martin's. Still, she licked up every drop, much to the delight of both men.

PART 8: TAKING A GAMBLE When they landed in Las Vegas, Garsden reluctantly watched Holly and Martin walk away, though he certainly did enjoy the view. While he went on about his way, Martin and Holly took a cab to their hotel. Here, Holly was a little less conspicuous. Sure, she was a stunner who got plenty of looks, but skimpy outfits and hot women weren't exactly new in Vegas. She blended in here better than almost anywhere else.

Martin and Holly checked into their room and decided there was time to gamble before bed. They went back downstairs to the hotel casino and took their time watching craps, playing blackjack and sipping free drinks.

As he watched Holly move about the casino and other men leer at her, Martin got more and more aroused. Several times, he spotted her bare pussy as she bent over and he knew that many other people had enjoyed the same view. When he could stand it no longer, he led her to a pair of vacant slot machines that were side by side. They sat and played the slots for a few minutes, Martin studying her bare legs and protruding nipples.

"We're not having much luck," he said. "How about we try to get lucky a different way? Why don't you sit on my lap and see if that improves our fortunes."

Holly sat on his lap, keeping her long legs together and dangling them over the side of his leg. Her bare ass and pussy were separated from his cock only by his trousers. Some quick hands eliminated that barrier and soon she felt his cock sticking out of his fly, rubbing against her bare ass. They both looked around to see if anyone was watching as he helped her shift into a better position, her legs opening slightly as his cock found its home between her pussy lips.

He entered her fully, every inch encased by her steaming twat. They both froze as a couple walked by and played it smooth when a waitress took their drink order. Anyone looking closely would have seen what was happening, but they were in a back corner of the casino where there was little foot traffic and, while most folks certainly noticed Holly's stunning beauty, they didn't get close enough to notice what was happening.

"Just take it slow," Martin said in her ear. "If we don't get too loud or thrash around too much, no one will know."

"You got it," Holly said. Since bucking up and down like she normally would wasn't really an option, Holly knew it was up to her to find other ways to create the necessary friction. She started by moving her legs up and down a few inches like a child squirming in his seat. Then, she rotated her hips slowly, grinding against him. And she squeezed him with her strong pussy walls, concentrating as she worked her inner muscles, making her pussy grip and release his shaft.

All the while, Holly fed the slot machine, pulling the handle. When they won, she took that as an opportunity to jump up a bit, dropping back down on his cock to the sound of a satisfied groan from Martin. Most of the time, Martin kept his hands around her waist, but a couple times he copped a quick squeeze of her tits, feeling the hard nipples pressing against his fingers.

Holly continued doing most of the work, mixing grinding gyrations with little hip wiggles and those fantastic pussy contractions as she dedicated her body once again to pleasing her man.

Martin was getting close when two attractive young women whose t-shirts identified them as proud sorority sisters, sat down two seats from them. Them being so close seemed to excite Martin all the more and Holly felt him begin to cum. He pushed down discreetly on her hips as he gained maximum penetration and spurted his hot seed deep inside her. Other than a few soft grunts by Martin, they both remained quiet throughout the orgasm, Holly continuing to pull the slot handle.

"I think we just invented the slut machine -- or maybe the slit machine," Martin chuckled in her ear. "You're so fucking hot. That was great. If you stand up between me and them, I can zip my pants without them seeing."

Holly stood up slowly, keeping her thighs pressed together, trying to hold his cum inside her. When she heard the zipper, she excused herself to the restroom. A few minutes later, she was back, clean and sexy as ever.

"Sorry I didn't get to clean you off," she pouted.

"No problem," Martin said. "You can make it up to me later."

After another hour of gambling, they went back to their room and Holly more than made it up. She gave him a long, slow blowjob including lots of ball and ass licking. It was a great way to end the day. She just hoped tomorrow would be as fun. For some reason, though, she wasn't looking forward to seeing Josky.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12