The Sales Boss

Story Info
My MILF boss gave a hell of a bonus.
1.2k words
3.96
125.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T3Bloke
T3Bloke
3 Followers

I was a salesman at the time and was doing very well for myself. I was part of a six-man team and we'd always have a competition to see who had the best figures for the month. Usually we'd chip in and buy a bottle of Vodka or something as our grumpy old sales manager at the time couldn't give a toss if we were happy or not.

That was until the old git crocked it one day. It came as no surprise really as he was fairly old and very over weight. What was surprising though was his replacement. We'd all heard a rumour that a certain sales manager at another branch down south was a real MILF. When we heard that she was relocating to be our boss we all crammed into the sales room waiting to see if the rumours were true.

And boy, were they! She was really petite with wavy blonde hair tied up at the back. Her tits were amazing and they looked even better squashed up and pressing against her tight white blouse. She wore a figure hugging skirt that had a huge slit up one side, which showed off the top of her stockings when she sat down.

She had big cherry red lips, which she pouted ever so slightly when she looked at us over the top of her sexy specs. She hadn't even spoken a word yet but I was glad I was sat down as she was making my cock very hard. I was picturing her naked and trying to imagine what her pussy would look like with my dick deep inside it. Little did I know that I would soon get to find out.

One of the first things that she changed was our monthly bonus scheme. There would be no bottle of vodka anymore, but a meal with her, to discuss work and to 'get to know us' all a little better. That first month saw the biggest return that branch had ever had. We were all fighting to win the monthly prize, and I'm pleased to say I won it first.

The evening started off quite slowly. She looked absolutely stunning and I kept trying to get the thought of her juicy red lips wrapped around my cock out of my head but I just couldn't. The meal was all a bit of a blur, mainly due to the champagne and her tits, which were almost bursting out of her top. She must have been aroused as her nipples were like bullets. She clocked me looking at them and I got really embarrassed. She realised this and got up from the table and came and sat down beside me. Now I was really embarrassed, because now that she was this side of the table she could clearly see that I had a huge erection bulging inside my trousers. She glanced down and said "It looks like we both get a bonus this month..." flashed a wicked smile and gave my dick a firm squeeze under the table.

I can't even remember leaving the restaurant. The next thing I know we were in her convertible BMW on the back seat, somewhere down a deserted side street. It was a really warm summer evening and so the top was down which made the back seat even more of a great place to fuck.

I sat on the back seat with my back to one side, my leg along the length of the seat. My new boss was sitting between my legs and kept eye contact with me whilst she unbuttoned her blouse. Her tits looked so good, and thankfully the bra fastened at the front. With one clip, they were both free and they were amazing. Very tanned with lovely hard nipples. After she pinched them a few times to make them even harder, and pushed her breasts together, she leaned forward and began to undo the front of my trousers.

My cock had never been so hard, and before she released it from my pants, she gave it a playful bite. I thought I was going to cum there and then! She had a wicked smile on her face as she pulled down my waistband and my dick sprang out, a few inches from her face. She gasped slightly and then licked the very tip of it, just for a second or two before plunging her lips down as far as she could take me. She used plenty of saliva to get that lovely warm sloppy feeling, and it was at this point that I knew she really knew how to handle a dick. Her head was bobbing up and down taking in as much of my shaft as possible. Every so often she would stop and add a bit more spit, and then tease the head of my cock with her finger before shoving it back in her mouth.

I really couldn't take much more of this and so I asked her if I could come in her mouth. She quietly said "no, not yet. I want you to fuck me first. Hang on, I'll get a rubber..." and with that she wiped her mouth and leaned forward between the two front seats, bending over whilst trying to get a condom out of the front of the car.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head, as she had no knickers on. My face was suddenly inches away from her beautiful pussy. I could smell her sex and could tell from the streetlight that she was very wet. I couldn't help myself, and thinking about it now, she obviously wanted me to, so I grabbed her arse and started to lick the length of her pussy lips. Her juice tasted so good and it made me force my tongue deep into her hole. I darted out again and found her clitoris which I immediately started to work on. Her soft moans began to get louder and she was really grinding her pussy in my face. I even managed a cheeky lick of her tight little arse hole which really pushed her over the edge. With this, she started to say, "fuck me, FUCK ME," and so not wanting to disappoint my new boss I stood up and from behind, and plunged my cock deep into her pussy. Her fanny tightened with every thrust and I knew it was only going to be a quick rough fuck because I was so horny. In the end I could hold back no longer and told her I was going to cum because we hadn't quite got round to putting the condom on! She span around, almost lying flat on her back still between the front seats and pushed her tits together as if she were giving me another target to hit for the month.

I grabbed my cock and wanked it for all I was worth. The orgasm was amazing. I shot thick jets of cum across her whole body, another over her face and finally another that dripped down on to her stocking tops.

She licked the cum off of her lips and her hands. She then sat up a little and took my still hard cock into her mouth and drained the last bit of cum out of my balls. My legs buckled and I fell back on to the seat. This had been better than any bottle of vodka!

I never did win the monthly competition again. All the other guys won it once, never twice, and after six months she was off to another branch where I assume she increased the size of their sales too, as well as their cocks!

T3Bloke
T3Bloke
3 Followers