The Salon

Story Info
Lucky guy has two fetishes fulfilled.
1k words
4.23
68k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers

"So, you will do it?" I asked Linda over the phone.

"Sure, why not, lover?" she replied. "It will be a gas!"

"Okay...I will be there at seven, sharp." I put down the receiver and thought of the wild evening to come.

I dressed in my shortest shorts, white t-shirt, and heels. Then I drove to Eric's house, and he greeted me at the door. I kissed him a brief hello, and then went to his bedroom, took out the flimsiest pair of running shorts he owned, and told him to put them on, with no underwear.

"So where are we off to?" he asked.

"You'll see," I told him, his curiosity perked.

We drove only 15 minutes, parked in the business parking lot, and we walked up the steps to the outdoor hallway, finally entering Linda's salon.

I swear I could hear Eric gulp as he saw his surroundings. You see, he has a fetish for women with crew-cuts who smoke cigarettes, and he had been begging me to get my hair cut short.

"Hi there!" Linda said as she pranced around the corner.

She was a sight to behold, especially for my Eric. Tall, attractive, great body, and a short buzz-cut, the kind where the hair on top of her head stands straight up. She was wearing a tight one-piece red mini-skirt, with black stiletto heels. Eric was gazing at her with unbridled lust.

"Linda, meet Eric. Eric, this is Linda."

Eric was speechless as he took her hand.

Linda moved to the door, locking it from the inside.

"I am glad you could come now, after closing, Leslie," she said. "It's been a busy day, and I couldn't fit you in at any other time."

"No problem," I told her.

"I am glad you could come too, Eric. I think you will enjoy what you are going to see, but you have to play by my rules, ok?"

"Sure," Eric stammered.

"Good. Leslie, get me that blindfold."

I handed it to her, and she placed it over Eric's eyes. We took his hands, quietly led him down a hallway, entered a single room, and she locked the door behind her. We placed Eric in a single, but comfortable chair, and then we removed his shirt, socks, and tennis shoes. I could now see his cock hardening under his white shorts. Linda, meanwhile, tied his wrists to the arms of the chair, and his ankles to the front legs. Eric was breathing deeply, motionless.

Five minutes later, Linda now moved over to Eric.

"Honey, I am going to take off the blindfold now, but there is one rule; no talking. No sounds at all from you. Understand? If you do, I will have to gag you."

Eric nodded in agreement. Then Linda removed his blindfold.

Eric's jaw dropped. We were in a private booth, with mirrors on all four walls. I was sitting in the barber chair, nude, except for my heels, facing Eric. Linda had dropped her skirt to the floor, and she was wearing only the thinnest of black thongs, and her heels. The nipples of her 38d chest were erect, and her titties bounced as she moved. I huge ashtray, mounted on a pedestal, was right between us, and a small table with several Marlboro 100's laid on the top, was next to the ashtray.

Eric watched in awe as Linda sat in a small chair right in front of him, crossing her legs, and lighting up a cigarette. His cock was rock-hard now, and he watched in fascination as she puffed away, blowing the smoke toward him. She quickly lit another after putting out the first, and moved behind me.

With the cigarette hanging from her mouth, she began to trim away my hair with shears, the clippings falling all around me, and we chatted like Eric wasn't even there. He kept his eyes on us, never looking away.

Then Linda buzzed the back of my head before finishing off my perfect crew cut. I began to massage my clit as she did this, my pussy wet, my nipples hard. To Eric, this was all a dream come true.

I stood, grabbed a smoke, and Linda and I struck several poses for him, holding each other close, kissing each others titties, which was driving my boyfriend wild. Slowly I slid Linda's panties down her long legs, and she stepped out of them.

We lit new smokes, and knelt on each side of him, smoking blowing all around him. Pre-cum was staining his shorts now, so Linda took the shears and cut them away, leaving him nude.

What she did next blew me away; grabbing the shears, she cut away all of his pubic hair, and shaved him clean with a razor. There was a look of total pleasure in Eric's eyes.

After toweling him off, Linda began to slowly stroke his cock with one hand, smoking with the other. Eric strained to keep his eyes open, watching her.

"Eric, you can make noise now, but no talking," she told him.

"UUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHH," he groaned.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...I love giving pleasure!" Linda squealed, and she took his cock in her mouth, her gorgeous lips wrapping around it. "Let's share him, Leslie."

I knelt next to her, and began to lick up and down his shaft, our tongues wrapping around it. I knew he was ready to cum, and Linda was going to get the first shot. With two beautiful, buzzed women, smoking and sucking his cock, I knew he was going to cum like a madman.

"Do it, Linda...make him cum," I encouraged her.

I knew she was good, but I didn't expect her to crave it like she was. She expertly worked his cock in her mouth, using her tongue, and twisting her head as she bobbed up and down. Eric was now writhing...he tossed his head back and forth, and within seconds...

"Ohhhhhhhhh FFFFFUUUCCCCCCKKKK," he bellowed.

Linda's eyes were wide with lust. Quickly she drank his first explosion, and then pulled off, placing his cock in my awaiting mouth. His second shot landed on the back of my tongue, and I quickly gave his orgasmic cock back to her.

Eric came in gallons. We kept exchanging his cock until he ran dry, and then he slumped back in the chair.

Her and I exchanged a cum-filled kiss, and then I looked at Eric.

"Ready to go back to your place, and fuck two buzz-cutted, smoking women?"

He could only nod in reply...

Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers