The Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

She quickly rushed to finish with his hair so she could take a small step back, pulling away from his touch. She just looked down to him and smiled, showing a tiny hint of a grin, letting him know that she knew what he was up to. Just leaving it at that, she walked around in front of him, setting her scissors and comb on the counter, grabbing a mirror before she turned back to him. She walked around his side to his back and held the mirror up, letting him see the work on the back of his head through the two mirrors.

"Does that look right, then?" Corrina asked, smiling as she looked to him through the mirror, catching his eyes looking up to her breasts again, giving him a knowing smile.

"Perfect, as always honey," He answered, seeing Corrina blush a bit at the added name. She walked around and set the mirror down, reaching for the simple round brush and turned back to him.

"Now, this is so much easier with the aprons. We can just toss everything off, but I guess we'll have to work with what we've got," Corrina smiled as she took a step towards him, leaning forward over his lap and reaching her hand up to start brushing the short strands of hair away from his shoulders. She knew that with her position, Geoff could see down the front of her blouse again, but she didn't care. She just kept brushing the hair away, letting herself lean into him a bit more as she reached up to the sides of his neck.

Geoff's face was inches from Corrina's beautiful round breasts. With just a slight lean, his face would be in her cleavage. He glanced at the mirror so that he would not be caught staring, but that didn't really help.

Corrina was leaning so far forward that her short skirt rose just high enough to show off the bottom of the young girl's cheeks. He felt his cock straining against his pants, wanting to spring free, but he was unable to move for fear of rubbing his face against her breasts. Corrina smiled to herself, she felt so naughty, so bad for teasing Geoff like this. She had never acted like this to a client before. She walked behind him, brushing his neck with the soft brush to remove as much as the hair as possible. Geoff felt the bristles brush against his shoulder, the down over the top of his chest. Corrina leaned forwards as her hand brought the brush further down his chest, her firm young breasts caressing the back of his head. She peered at the mirror. Geoff sat there with his eyes closed, his chest rising and falling as his breathing deepened. The young girl felt her body shiver as she began to feel herself moisten. She was in uncharted waters, unsure as to how far to take it. She slid to the side of the chair, brushing Geoff's lower chest free of his just cut hair. Some of the locks fell into his lap.

As Corrina began picking the locks from his chest and lap, her body bent slightly at the waist, Geoff slid his arm off the armrest, letting it dangle to the side. He then slid his fingers up the back of her calf, running his nails along her tender flesh. Corrina shivered to his touch, but didn't move, continuing her cleaning of his lap. Slowly, Geoff slid his hand further up her leg, past the back of her knee, up her firm shapely thigh.

Corrina bit her lower lip when his fingers began caressing the back of her thigh. She was sure that Geoff could feel her body trembling as his fingers continued caressing the back of her thigh. She couldn't believe this was happening. Had it been anyone else other than Dr. Jones, she would have slapped him hard across his face and ordered him out. Instead, she just stood there, letting him feel her bare leg as her fingers picked locks of his hair from his chest and lap. Her panties became wetter and wetter as time slowly moved on. He slid his hand slightly further up, almost cupping the bottom of her round cheek. Corrina felt his fingertips slip under her legs, between her cheeks. She jumped slightly as the tips of his fingers brushed lightly against her lips, sending a shock wave of electricity through her body. Geoff held his hand still, save for one finger that slid back and forth under her legs. Corrina closed her eyes, her breathing deepening.

She subconsciously pressed back against the caressing hand, giving Geoff a firmer feel of her cheek. Looking down at his lap, she saw a large bulge in his pants just next to her hand. She wanted to feel it, to stroke the hard shaft but she couldn't move, her body frozen in place. She rocked her hips slightly, adding to the pressing of her ass against Geoff's hand.

Geoff pressed his finger into the hole, her panties between his finger and herself. She slid her hand the few inches down, her fingers gripping the thick hard shaft. Corrina rocked her hips back and forth, trying to get the intruding finger deeper into her. She closed her eyes tightly, wiggling her hips for a better feel. Geoff's fingers pulled her panties to the side, then slipped slowly into her waiting wet tunnel.

Corrina moaned softly as her fingers gripped the hard cock tighter. For the first time in a while, their eyes locked in the mirror, both surprised and excited about what had just happened. Not a word was exchanged between them, though, Geoff just turned his attention back to her backside and Corrina's eyes just closed a bit, her chest starting to rise and fall softly. Geoff plunged his finger deep into Corrina suddenly, hearing an audible gasp from her, feeling her walls gripping him as his finger started to slide in and out. Corrina rocked her hips harder, driving his finger even deeper into her. Corrina turned to him, her eyes asking what was happening. Geoff looked back at her, seeing her cheeks red with her combination of pleasure and embarrassment. He gave her a warm smile before he slid his hand around, cupping the front of her mound and pulling her panties to the side more, making room for him. As he plunged two fingers into her, Corrina let out a squeal, feeling his fingers diving deep. She still looked at him, her eyes wild with excitement. Geoff pushed her soft blonde hair back from her face with his other hand, then pulled her to him, kissing her red lips. Corrina opened her mouth slightly, apprehensive at first, but then accepting his invitation. Geoff thrust his tongue forward and Corrina responded, kissing passionately, their tongues exploring each other's mouths for the first time. Corrina moaned softly, lost in the passion of the moment. Geoff slid his fingers in and out of her slowly, building her desire, her need. Keeping her lips pressed against his, Corrina carefully slid her body closer to Geoff, moving up alongside him before she lifted her right leg, carefully swinging it over his lap as she climbed up on to his lap, straddling him. She let her hips tilt up a bit, allowing Geoff to continue slipping his fingers in and out of her, as she sat down, letting her butt rest just above the outline of his erection, both of them moaning into each other's mouths as they both felt it. Her hands moved to his sides, her hands feeling his bare skin. She slowly let her hands slide up, around to his chest as she went higher. Their kissing becoming more and more passionate, pent up sexual energy flowing from the both of them, wanting nothing more than to pleasure each other. Her hands quickly slid up, over his shoulders, and on to the sides of his head. She held him for a few moments, but pulled her head back abruptly, breaking the kiss, and stared into his eyes. She watched as his lips hung open, his chest rising and falling slowly, catching his breath from the long kiss. She did the same, feeling her breasts practically heaving on her chest, letting out a little whimper as she felt Geoff pull his finger from her. She shifted down a bit, letting herself slide down on to his erection, feeling it running up between her legs. She could feel the faint throbbing through his pants, and she could definitely feel the warmth emanating from his lap, only making her wetter. She looked to him and saw his eyes glancing down to her chest now as he let his hands rest on her hips, just holding her down on his lap. She just smiled to herself, breaking their frozen position as she leaned into him more, letting her breasts firmly push against his chest. She caught his eyes moving back up to her as she did, giving a playful little grin as she leaned her head up just a bit, softly and quickly kissing his lips Geoff slid his hands up her sides quickly, up to her shoulders and pushing her body back a bit, letting him stare down between her breasts. His hands moved up between their bodies and quickly moved to her blouse, not wasting any time in quickly pulling the buttons apart and leaving her blouse hanging loosely on her body. Geoff slid his arms inside the blouse and moved his hands up along her sides, holding her tight as he slid his hands over the thin fabric of her bra. She could feel his palms lightly touching her breasts with his reach, pushing them together just a bit. Geoff lowered his head, his lips kissing her high on her chest, just below her neck. He slowly let his lips move further down, his hands moving over, onto her breasts as he did. She felt his head tilt to the side, his lips lightly touching her right breast. He pressed his lips harder with each subsequent kiss, moving across the line of her bra, his lips just above it, kissing the flesh. She let herself lean back, letting his head push forward to follow her chest, sitting up straighter in the chair. As Geoff's lips kept exploring Corrina's right breast, she slipped her hands back to her sides, letting them reach back behind herself. She ran her hands back, under her draped blouse, and found the hook of her bra, quickly undoing it and bringing her hands back around to her sides. She reached up and took Geoff's head in her hands, gently pulling him from her breast. He kept making kissing motions until he realized he was being pulled away, his eyes opening and looking up to Corrina curiously. She just smiled and reached her arm across her body, pulling the loose sleeve of her blouse down her arm, and then doing the same with the other arm, letting it fall away behind her. Geoff noticed the loose straps of her bra hanging at her sides and quickly lifted his hands to help. He ran them to her shoulders and slipped his fingers under the straps there, gently pulling up, watching the fabric pull away from her body. He then pulled the limp bra forward, pulling it from her chest, tossing it to the floor beside them. Geoff stared down at her firm breasts, seeming to defy gravity as they stayed high on her chest after he pulled the bra away. His hands moved up to cup them in his hands, but Corrina moved her head down quicker, pulling him into another passionate kiss. She let her chest press down against his, her nipples pushing firmly against his skin. She pushed him back into the chair again, the back of his head back against the headrest again. She let herself slowly grind her hips against him now, hearing his soft moans muffled by her mouth. The kiss finally broke, Corrina still leaning over Geoff's body, them just looking into each other's eyes, catching their breaths again. Geoff's hands lazily ran along her thighs, toying with the material of her skirt with his fingers. His head quickly turned to the side, Corrina's quickly following as they saw a flash of light. Both of them letting out laughs as they watched a car drive past the shop window in the parking lot, noticing that the sun had set and darkness had taken over outside. Geoff turned back to her, seeing her still looking out to the parking lot. He could see a bit of worry in her eyes as she scanned back and forth. He ran his hand back on her hip and snaked around to her butt, letting his palm stretch wide before gripping her cheek firmly, making her squeal and turn her attention back to him, her playful look returning as she reached up, lightly slapping his cheek in response, getting back at him. She just giggled as Geoff sat back up again, pushing her up with him, his lips moving back and forth along her neck and shoulders, smothering her with kisses. Corrina's hands moved up to the back of his head, letting him kiss her for a few more seconds before she lightly pulled his head back, looking down into his eyes. "Geoff," she whispered, their first words in a long time. "Geoff, we can't do this, not out here..." she said a bit louder, almost trying to convince herself more than anything. She looked down, seeing his lust-filled eyes looking back at her. She thought he almost looked a little annoyed with her stopping him, but he managed a smile back at her. "Shh. Don't worry" He smiled as he lifted a hand up, putting his index finger to her lips, silencing her. "No one... is going to... see us in here," he said, each time between words his hands moved down, slowly lifting her up with him as he rose to his feet, slowly lowering her back down on to her feet, lowering his neck back down to kiss her lips. As he trapped her in another embrace, his hands moved down, holding her hips as his hands went to the back of her skirt, sliding the zipper down slowly. As he dropped it, his hands quickly moved back up to her neck to hold her close, feeling her trying to pull away to protest again. He kissed her for a few more moments, waiting until she'd stopped her weak protest, and then pulled his lips away. His hands moved to her sides and turned a bit, pushing her back up against the chair and slowly leading her back until the back of her legs bumped into the chair. She let out a gasp of surprise, but Geoff held her tight and let her lower down, looking down at her mostly naked body, just the panties around her waist now. She looked up and saw his hands moving to his pants, knowing what was coming next. She just smiled and reached her hands up to brush her hair back, tucking it behind her ears. She then reached her hands up to help him, joining his hands at the button of his pants. After she helped him open them, she reached down and eagerly tugged the zipper down, pulling the pants down to his knees. She looked back up and saw the clearly defined outline of his erection snaking down along his right leg. With one hand, she pushed it up and held her hand flat against the erection, feeling the warmth and gentle throbbing. Her other hand moved up and snaked under the waistband of his boxers, gently tugging down. As she started tugging down, Corrina's eyes were up and locked on Geoff's; she even slipped her tongue out to run along her lips to tease him a bit. Her eyes moved back down and watched as she pulled the boxers down more, exposing the base of the cock, then more of the shaft. Her hand lifted off his leg so she could pull down further, finally pushing them down to his knees, his erect cock springing up as his boxers slid down. Corrina wasted no time letting her hand move up to wrap her fingers around Geoff's shaft, holding it firmly in her hand, feeling him already so firm and hard, the shaft throbbing under her fingers. She turned her entire focus to his cock, leaning down and letting her lips press against the head, kissing it softly. She slowly opened her lips and let the head press in-between her lips, feeling him gently trying to push forward as a moan came from his lips. She let herself stay there for a moment, her eyes moving up to look to him. She saw his head leant back a bit, eyes closed, and after a moment his hands came down to either side of her head, trying to get her to take more. She sensed his urgency and let her lips loosen a bit; feeling him quickly pushing his shaft forward, but she kept her lips tight, only allowing him to push about half of his length in. She moved a hand up to his chest, motioning for him to stop; she just let herself feel the throbbing on her tongue. Corrina kept her eyes up on him, watching him as she began pulling her mouth back, slowly sliding her lips along his shaft. She saw Geoff's eyes closed tight, seeing him trying so hard to stay still, feeling his fingers on the side of her head tighten a bit. She teasingly pulled back so just the head rested in her mouth, then felt him holding her head firmly as he pushed back in, lowering his head down and catching her eyes. They both stared at each other as Corrina let him pump forward, still slowly, but feeling him push a bit further in, looking down to her all the while, not wanting to push her past her limits. Corrina saw how slow and gentle Geoff was being with her, amusing her quite a bit. After he gently pumped her mouth a few more times, she decided to give him a bit of a surprise. She straightened up suddenly, making Geoff take a small step back and take his hands off from the sides of her head, unsure of what she was up to. Corrina wasted no time in reaching a hand up and putting her fingers against his stomach, her thumb down and under the base of his cock, making it push upwards. She stared down at it for a moment before she let herself lean forward and bring her lips to his cock, not slowing at all as she took the head in between her lips, and then more of her shaft. More and more, continuing at the same speed. Before Geoff knew it, he was looking down at her, her lower lip pressing down against his hanging testicles and her upper lip pouting out a bit, spanning from the base of his cock to his pelvis, swallowing his cock whole. She had her jaw relaxed just enough, the head of his cock tightly pressing down into it. Geoff stared down at her, completely taken off guard and quickly feeling the tightness of her throat. Corrina just held still, her tongue lazily running along the underside of his cock as it held still, completely inside her mouth. He could feel the slow, gentle breathing from her nose down against his stomach, knowing it was only a matter of time before she'd have to pull up to catch her breath. After almost a minute, Corrina finally started pulling her head back, letting Geoff's glistening shaft become more and more exposed as it left her mouth. She had just barely gotten half of the shaft out of her mouth before she dove her head back down, taking it all of the way back in. She worked herself back and forth a few times before she started working into a quick, rhythmic, pace. Her hair tussling as she moved her head back and forth, her lips reaching the base of Geoff's cock each time. She did her best to keep her lips tight, massaging his cock with it, hearing his moaning getting louder as she continued, knowing what an effect it was having on him. Just as Corrina was really getting herself into her performance, Geoff suddenly lowered his hands and grabbed the sides of her head again, pushing her back and pulling his cock away from her. "Geoff, what's wrong? I'm sorry, was that too fast?" Corrina asked, looking up at him, leaning back in the chair now. Her face showing concern, worried that she'd let this all happen too quickly, that this wasn't what he'd wanted. "No, no. That was... that was incredible, Corrina," Geoff replied, his face red and his chest rising and falling a bit, trying to catch his breath. "I just... It's been awhile for me, and that... that was just too much to start with. I didn't want you to think I was one of those five minute guys." He cracked a grin and saw her playful smile in response. "Aww, well, that's sweet in a weird sort of way," Corrina smiled. "But maybe I should just bring you off all quick-like now so you can get some of that stage fright out of your system, huh?" She grinned, leaning forward and moving towards his cock again, but frowned as he gently pushed her back again, making her form a playful pout on her lips. "Oh no, besides, why should I let you have all the fun?" He replied, then quickly leant forward to wrap his strong arms around her body, pulling her up against him. A squeal of surprise slipped from her lips. He quickly turned her around and took the few short steps to put her back down on the wide, wooden counter under the mirror, leaning in and pressing his lips against her, his right hand moving down her side and over her thigh. His legs moved between hers and slowly pushed them apart while his hand snaked over her leg to her inner thigh, then pressed his index and middle finger up firmly against her panties, pushing up against her lips, feeling her sharp gasp against his lips. Geoff plunged his two fingers into her already wet tunnel, sliding them in and out. Corrina gasped as she felt her body shudder. She felt an orgasm building from deep inside her young body. They kissed deeply, their tongues whirling together, sharing the passion they both felt. Geoff broke the kiss, sliding his tongue down her cheek. He kissed and bit her neck, inhaling the wonderful perfume he had come to associate with her. Corrina dropped her head back, yielding her body to him. Geoff slid further down, sliding his tongue between her luscious, large breasts. Corrina moaned as he cupped her breast with one hand, the other still plunging its long fingers into her. She held his head to her breasts, rubbing her firm globes against his mouth. He sucked, then nibbled on her overly sensitive nipples, sending wave after wave of electricity through the young girl's body. Corrina moaned with pleasure. It had been a long time for her, too. Geoff kissed down her trembling body, down her belly, until he reached the top of her panties. Corrina's eyes widened as he hooked her panties and slipped them off, tossing them to the floor. Geoff looked up at the young girl, smiling as he slid his nails back and forth across the tops of her firm thighs. She sat there on the counter, unable to move. Geoff spread her legs slowly, kissing up her inner thighs. Corrina grabbed her breasts, squeezing them, her pussy aching as Geoff worked his way up her legs, sucking and biting her inner thighs. Corrina bit her lower lip in anticipation, Geoff teasingly working his way to her pussy slowly. She wanted to scream, to yell at him to hurry, but she bit her lip even harder, not wanting to spoil the moment she had fantasized about for the past year. Geoff looked up at her, smiled, and then slid her to the edge of the counter. He kissed her thighs, nibbling on the tender flesh, then gently rubbed his face against her wet lips. Corrina moaned loudly, her breathing becoming short and shallow. Geoff flicked his tongue up and down the wet lips, tasting her sweet juices. Corrina squealed as he plunged his tongue into her wanting tunnel, curling the raspy blade inside her. She grabbed his head, pulling his mouth hard to her lips. The older man cupped her ass, pulling her sweetness to his mouth. Corrina cried out gleefully as his tongued reached deep into her, plunging in and out. She held his head to his pussy, grinding against his invading tongue. Her hips bucked wildly, rocking back and forth against his hungry mouth. She felt her body shaking as her orgasm began growing, cascading through her body. Geoff slid his tongue up her lips, sucking her swollen clit between his teeth. He rolled back and forth across her bud. He plunged two fingers deep into her, sucking, biting her clit. Corrina cried out, her young body squirming against his lashing tongue. "Ooohhh ggodddd, Geoff!" she cried, holding his head to her wet pussy. Corrina cried out again and again, her hips fucking his tongue. Geoff felt her body tensing, jerking uncontrollably. He increased his pace, sucking, eating her hard. Corrina held his head tightly, grinding against his mouth. The orgasm grew and grew until it reached its certain climax. Corrina cried out, surprised by her loudness, as the orgasm took control of her body, controlling every movement. "Oooohhhhhh gggddddd, yes, yes!" she cried, fucking Geoff's mouth. Her body shook wildly as the orgasm reached its predictable conclusion. Corrina pulled Geoff's head tight against her aching pussy, bucking against his mouth. Corrina came with ferocity unknown to her. Her juices squirted out, almost ejaculating in its power. Geoff sucked and took all she offered, his tongue sliding over her thighs, her lips. He drank all he could, his tongue licking her cum like a kitten with a bowl of milk. The young girl held his head tight to her, feeling every touch, every flick of his tongue across her lips and clit. She came again and again as Geoff continued eating her, sucking on her clit as he rammed his fingers deep into her pulsing tunnel. "Unghh!" She grunted after feeling Geoff still using all of his efforts on her pussy, driving her beyond the peak she'd already reached. Another short cry came from her lips before she finally felt able to take control of her body again, reaching her hands up to push Geoff's head away. Her hands holding the sides of his head and gently pulling him back, laughing a bit as she watched his tongue still thrashing wildly, seeing him finally taking the hint and backing off. "Oh no!" Corrina raised her hands to cover her mouth, seeing the glistening juices that had been splattered all over Geoff's lips and cheeks, now running down his chin. Her head turning back and forth, trying to locate a towel for him, and quickly snatching one up from her side, reaching out and doing her best to dab it against his face, blushing a bit as she realized just how much he had made her come. "I.. I'm sorry, that doesn't always happen. I mean, that hardly ever happens," she gushed, apologizing profusely, hearing herself break into laughter as she saw the amused grin on his face. She let her hand run down under his chin and lifted lightly, urging him to his feet as she stayed perched on the counter. She honestly wasn't even sure that she could stand on her own accord even if she'd wanted to at this point. Corrina looked over Geoff's face one last time as they were more level, dabbing a few spots with the towel before she leaned in and planted a soft, light kiss against his lips, still tasting just a hint of her wet, warm juices against his lips, still amazed at just how hard he'd made her cum. "Geoff," she said softly, just barely breaking the kiss and keeping her head close to his. "Geoff, that, that was amazing," she continued, letting her head pull back from his slowly, her body practically glowing as she felt her body so warm and relaxed, as if Geoff had released all of her pent up frustration. She smiled and ran her hand over the sides of his face, cradling it as Geoff's hands did the same to her, running along her hair, stroking it gently. "The pleasure," Geoff responded, keeping his voice at the same, low level, like they were trying to hide their conversation, "was all mine." He smiled wider than her in response, running his tongue along his laps, still savoring her taste on them. They shared glances for a few moments, lost in their lust, until Corrina's head turned to the side again, seeing the lights of another car driving past the store front, making her jump and laugh a bit, suddenly remembering that anybody could've have been watching them, but not even caring anymore at this point, so lost in her pleasure. Geoff reached up and gently cupped her chin, turning her head back to him and stealing a quick kiss, almost like he was reminding her that he was still there. Their lips stayed pressed together for a few moments, both of them letting out soft sighs into each other's mouths, only breaking when Corrina jumped back after feeling the soft little slap against her thigh. She squealed a bit, feeling the heavy, thick head of Geoff's cock shifting as he stood, pressing into her thigh a bit. She looked down and saw his cock harder than before, almost like it was trying to jump out of its skin, the skin stretched so tightly along his shaft. She bit her bottom lip as she tried to hide her playful grin, raising her head up to look at Geoff, seeing his eyes lowered as well, looking to her thighs. Without any words exchanged between them, she slowly brought her arms up and draped them over his shoulders, joining behind his neck, bringing her head in close to his. Geoff's eyes rose up to meet hers as he felt her lean in closer, his hands staying down against her hips. He saw the look in her eyes and knew, giving her hips a gentle tug towards himself, pulling her closer to the edge of the counter, making his cock drag along her thigh, closer to her lips. She gave a little whimper in response, and they both silently knew what they both wanted. She kept one hand up on his shoulder as her other hand lowered down between them. Her fingers were like silk on his cock as she wrapped her fingers around the shaft, just under the head, pulling it away from her thigh and straightening it, lining it up with her lips, still red and slick from Geoff's ministrations just a short time ago. Her eyes looked back up, seeing Geoff smiling back, giving a gentle thrust with his hips against her hand, almost testing her grip, and she gave a little giggle in response. She gave him a little tug, making him shift up a bit closer, and let herself shift her hips a bit closer to the edge again, gasping and closing her eyes as she felt the head of Geoff's cock pressing up against her opening, sending a shiver up her spine. Geoff joined her in letting out a breathless gasp, amazed with himself at being able to stand this slow, almost teasing approach that she'd been taking for the past few moments. He saw her closed eyes and eased himself forward, the head of his cock finding the warm, slick folds of her lips, and seeming to just fall into her, keeping himself steady as he let the head of his cock slip between her lips. Corrina's head tilted up, then back a bit, feeling the warm, throbbing cock pressing into her, like none she'd ever felt before. His hands were gripping her hips so tightly; keeping her steady, as he slowly pushed himself in more. The room eerily silent aside from the breathless gasps and sighs they were sharing. She looked deeply into Geoff's eyes as he worked himself deeper into her, her moans slipping from her lips. Geoff thrust hard, driving the thick shaft all the way into her aching tunnel. Corrina cried out, softly, as she felt his hard cock stab deep into her. Her arms wrapped more tightly around Geoff's neck, crushing her firm young breasts against his chest. Geoff wrapped his arms around her, pulling her off the counter, letting her slip onto his hard cock. Thrusting up into her, Geoff drove deep into her as her legs wrapped around his waist, holding on tightly. His thick cock rammed deeply into her, the head slamming against the head of her cervix.

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers