The Sandwich Artiste

Story Info
College grad guy gets it on with older woman.
2.1k words
4.17
46.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to bright sunlight in my face.

"Damn!"

I should have drawn the shades closed last night. Reaching over I hit the play button on my stereo. The soothing flow of hard rock music calmed my senses. I know, I know, soothing hard rock is an oxymoron. But that's the way I am. I lay in bed sinking into the moment, not yet ready to face the day of grad school. The long classes and short breaks. Then my tummy rumbled bringing me back to reality. It was time for breakfast. Or going by the time more like lunch! My mind was churning, looking for the quickest way with the least fuss. Of course, lunch at Subway.

Then in a flash I knew why I needed, no, more like wanted to go to the sub-shop. I had been there yesterday. And there was this "sandwich artiste" who caught my eye. She was around 5' 4," brunette with an average body but with curves in all the right places. Just the way I like it. No anorexic females for me! Her face would have been average had it not been the eyes. The eyes were large and black and when she looked at me she kept eye contact and I felt drawn in. She was probably in her early thirties. Older women make my juices flow. And then she had uttered the words,

"So what have you been up to today?"

Stuff like this usually throws me off. And I had surprised myself by saying,

"Staying outta trouble." with a nonchalant shrug.

She looked at me quizzically and replied, "A guy like you should be in trouble!"

I did a double take and grinned.

And that was it. I paid for my sub and left feeling a lot lighter.

Swinging out of bed I stretched gathering myself to face the day.

Later dressed and in a rush I headed back to Subway. She was not in. I was late for class as usual.

The good thing about being late is that it gets over a whole lot quicker! And this class on Discreet Mathematics sure is a prime candidate. Time drags on but before you know it the day is over. Evening time, my favorite time! Maybe it's because of an upswing in the biorhythm but I like to think of it as a time to play. I headed to the gym, which is my favorite place. I saw plenty of "heavenly bodies."

They were dressed in spandex and some in that new Nike body amour thing. . I'm pretty fit. I started working out a year ago. I amazed at how my upper torso took to weight training like a duck to water. I did the bench press the way I like it best. Keeping the weight manageable, even easy. Breathing in deep and exhaling slowly while really feeling the muscles contract and expand. Felt the familiar burn.....

Time for dinner and I headed back to Subway. Man! I could be their new spokesperson. I was in luck! She was in. I headed over to the counter and she walked over. She looked up and there was recognition.

"Come here often don't you?" she said.

"I just have to." I replied.

"Why?"

"Watching the calories," I replied.

"Oh! So you're a jock"

"Oh no. Just taking care of myself," I replied.

"I wish I could," she said

"Huh?"

"You know working out and all...... It's so complicated."

"No its not. You could get a trainer," I replied.

"Its so expensive"

"Well, I'm not a pro but I could show you stuff"

"You would?"

"Yeah" I shrugged my shoulders

"When?"

"Um... tomorrow evening?"

"Ok then"

"What's your name again?"

"Karen. Yours?"

"Nick. Pleased to meet you Karen."

She smiled

Damn why did I have to say that? I felt like such a dork

"So how about a discount on that sub?" I quipped.

"Ha ha " she laughed.

---------------------------------------

Before I knew it the next evening was upon me. Karen was dressed in shorts and a white tee with a training bra underneath. Nothing too risqué but it was first time I saw her thighs. I felt pretty hyper. We went to the University gym. I basically ran her through the intro session I had undergone. She was comfortable with this but 45 minutes into it she said, "lets get out of here and walk the trail." Now this trail is a gorgeous trail. It winds along lush greenery on either side sometimes shaded entirely by the overhead canopy. Benches are scattered at regular intervals.. I was glad to get away from the stifling stench of sweat and hormones in the gym to the freedom and freshness of the trail. The conversation was light and easy. We rested awhile on a bench talking some more. This was starting to become something else. The entire atmosphere mesmerized me. The trail, the glow setting sun, the warm light breeze, and the sheen of perspiration on her neck, the slow rise and fall of her breasts and glitter of the pendant between them when the fading sun hit it just right.

"So what are you doing for dinner?" brought me right back.

"Make me a sub?" I replied

She laughs and said "Ok. But I'm not working... so you want it at my place...?"

"Yeah" I nodded, both glanced at each other knowing what we are getting into.

------------------------------------------------

Her place was a small apt nearby. Its furnishings were intriguing hinting at a person who likes old wooden stuff and faded oil paintings. A person's home reveals so much about them. A large brown sofa dominated the hall. Two quaint floor lamps illuminated the room. Then I realized that she got all her stuff at garage sales. All the furnishings had history, coming together from different places to once again create a home.

"Its not much. But its home." she said.

"I love it. Especially the way it all comes together" I said.

She nodded, liking that I was perceptive enough to see this.

"Hungry? I made meatballs and pasta this afternoon.," she asked

"Yup very!"

I followed her into the kitchen. Once again the main themes were browns and wood. I successfully snuck a cold meatball away while she tried to playfully slap my hand.

She was so near to me. She turned and asks, "Beer or wine? I have both"

I picked wine and she said she'd be right back. I stayed behind and stirred the meatballs. She was taking her time with the wine. I hope she had not slipped out to get some. Then she was back with two glasses and a bottle of red port. She saw my eyes widen and laughed.

"I know, I know. I really had to change out of those sweaty clothes"

She had slipped into a white untucked shirt and a light blue skirt. She looked so homely now, standing on one foot with the other leg hooked behind, turning over the meatballs. After clinking glasses I sipped the wine and rolling my tongue in the red, spirited liquid.

----------------------------------------------

She turned off the stove. "Let it stew awhile.." she said.

" Do you dance?"

"Sometimes... but I have two left feet"

"You can do it..." she said.

We moved to the hall where she turned on a deck. The music was nothing I've heard before but it was slow and romantic. It was meant for cheek-to-cheek dancing.

She sashayed towards me, arms outstretched, a glint in her eyes, enjoying my feeling of self -consciousness. My ego kicked in, "I can dance," I told myself. She moved effortlessly into my arms.

Strangely this began to feel natural to me. I slid my right hand to her lower back and dipped her real low!

She squealed with laughter. I brought her back up and she pressed into me. I could feel the mounds of her breasts pressed into my chest as we continued to sway to the lilting strains. I slid both hands down her back pulling her against me.

"Nick!" she gasped.

She circled both her arms around me running her fingers through my hair. I dipped my head towards her. She took one last look at me and then sighed as her lips parted. Our lips crushed together in a sensational interplay of tongues. I had never tasted anyone this good before. She was like sweet wine of which I could not get enough. Our mouths parted in gasping breaths only to go at it again. I'd never been with anyone that made me so wild with desire. I ground my hips into her to show my true feelings. On tiptoes she moaned as she ground back.

Hiking up her skirt, my palms cupped her panted buttocks, squeezing rhythmically. And then hooking my thumbs into the waistband of her panties, I lowered them while falling to my knees before this goddess.

I left the twist of white cotton at her ankles and slid my palms to her waist. I ducked under the hiked up skirt and inhaled. She was beautiful. Her mound was totally hairless except for a small landing patch of black. I moved up and kissed her belly button curling my tongue into it. I slowly guided her to the sofa. She lay down diagonally while I stayed on my knees hooking her legs over my shoulders. I began the slow ascent from the inside of her knees, kissing and licking as she uttered low moans. I looked up to see her eyes fluttering as I gently licked her open. She was like a budding blossom that the wasp of my tongue just had to explore. "O Nick!" she moaned as I licked open her petals.

"O God!!" she gasped as I circled in on her clit. I gently prodded it as she gurgled incoherently. I licked my index finger and gently inserted it home as she clasped her thighs together and then splayed then apart. She was very wet.

I began to gently rotate my finger as I flicked at her with the tip my tongue. She began to gasp and grind on me. Her hips lifted of the sofa.

"I'm coming!!! Oh! Oh! Yes..." she cried out.

Then she pushed me off and away.

"I want you in me. Now!" she said.

I stripped in a hurry. I was so very hard it was painful.

She pulled me to sit on the sofa as she clambered onto my lap. Grabbing her hips I pulled her close.

"Karen!" I gasped as my penis made contact with her warmth. Our lips locked again as my hands made busy with the buttons of her shirt. As I fumbled at the back of her bra she reached in front and snapped it open. A front opener! Her breasts spilled free. They were bountiful with large areolas. I cupped them both as we kissed. I broke the kiss and leaned her back. I brought both distended nipples together and engulfed them with my mouth. She jumped and squeezed against me as I laved her nipples mercilessly. Then I felt her rise and exquisite warmth encompassed the tip of my penis. I let go off her nipples.

"Aaahhhh!" we gasped in union.

My hips jerked up trying to hilt her but she rode higher. She looked down on me mischievously. Her beautiful face descended as we lip locked.

She then slid down the length of me as I groaned deep in her mouth. We held still and then she lifted up and away teasing the tip of my cock and then slid back down.

"Aaah!" I gasped as I felt her fingers encircle and squeeze my balls.

I could not control myself. I slid off the sofa, still inside her and then began pistoning in and out. I nestled my face in the crook of her neck as I pumped away. We were both gasping and drenched with sweat. She grabbed my buttocks urging me on as I stocked her long and deep. I was close. I could feel the weight pooling down below. She hooked her legs over my buttocks drawing me in deeper still. I felt my anal sphincter tighten and my whole body locked.

I shot and shot and shot and shot into her. I collapsed onto her and she stroked my face and hugged me tight.

"You we great honey!" she said as I finally slipped out of her.

"So were you." I said as I helped her off the carpet.

We were ravenous and dinner vanished very quickly. She was great in bed and good in the kitchen too. I drew behind her and gently stroked her tummy.

"Round two?" she quipped.

"Ding! Ding!" I chimed.

But that's another story...