The Sarah Saga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,167 Followers

She hopped up on the table and spread her legs. Veronica was tentative, moving between Sarah's legs slowly and nervously. She gently ran her fingertips up and down Sarah's thighs, but made no move towards her pussy. "What are you waiting for intern?" She was impatient, and she desperately needed to cum. Sarah stripped off her own soaking panties and spread her lips with two fingers. "Come on, eat me."

"I don't really know what to do." Veronica look a little scared.

Sarah reached up and gently stroked the girl's cheek. "Don't worry intern, no one really knows what to do the first time." She laced her fingers into Veronica's golden hair. "But I'll show you what to do." Sarah guided Veronica down onto her weeping cunt.

At first, Sarah was doing all the work. She ground her pussy into Veronica's mouth, glazing the girl's lips, cheeks, and nose with her fluids. And then Veronica's tongue shot out and parted her slick lips, truly tasting Sarah for the first time. Sarah moaned as the girl's tongue swept across her wet folds and flicked across her clit. "Mmm, yeah baby. Just like that." Veronica become more enthusiastic in her oral assault. She took Sarah's inner lips into her mouth, sucking greedily. Sarah maintained her hold at the back of Veronica's head, ensuring a perfect seal between her pussy and Veronica's mouth.

"I need more." Sarah pulled Veronica away from her cunt and looked her in the eyes. "Put your fingers in me, intern. I want to cum on your face."

Veronica swallowed, her face shiny with Sarah's fluids. She brought up her hand, and dragged two fingers up and down the length of Sarah's slit. Sarah nearly screamed as Veronica pushed the digits into her. She released a long, shuddering moan as the intern fucked her. Sarah's girlcum was flowing freely now, soaking Veronica's fingers and palm. The girl's hand was moving faster now, becoming a blur. Sarah tugged at her nipples, bringing a new flash of pleasure. Her breath was coming faster and harder now. She was so close.

Sarah's orgasm rippled through her like a wave. It pulsed out from her nipples, swelled across her stomach, and flooded her cunt. Her juices gushed out to splash across Veronica's face and breasts. Sarah's mouth contorted into a silence scream, and she squeezed her breasts hard enough to leave imprints of her hands in her own flesh. Another jet of nectar splashed out of her pussy to soak Veronica's hair. And then she was gasping for breath on the table, while Veronica looked up at her in awe.

They were both still there when the conference room door opened, and the janitor walked in.

Sarah and Veronica froze, and he didn't notice them at first. But then he did.

"Oh! Oh my god! I didn't. I mean. What are you two doing?" This was not what he had expected to see as he was making his rounds.

A part of Sarah's mind panicked immediately. She would definitely lose her job for this. But she suppressed that part of her and tried to think of a way to turn this to her advantage. She gave him a quick appraisal. He was a handsome middle aged man. There was a little extra fat around his waist, but it was obvious that he had been a physically powerful man once. Sarah licked her lips, and then put on her most winning smile. "It's good to see you. I was just thinking that we could use a little more masculine company." She got up, walked over to him, and began to massage his cock through his pants. "If that's ok with you?" He gulped, and nodded. Sarah smiled again, and reached down to undo his belt.

She was pleasantly surprised at what she found. The thick, heavy length of his cock flopped out and filled her hand. Sarah grinned as she slowly stroked his 9 inches. And then she looked over at Veronica. "Intern, come over here and suck this cock."

Veronica looked shocked, but then walked over to them. She sank down to her knees in front of the janitor and gripped his cock in her hand. Her tongue snaked out and ran around the head of his dick. He groaned as she took him into her mouth and began bobbing up and down on his rod.

Sarah kneeled down next to Veronica and started planting small kisses on her neck and back. One hand began massaging one of the girl's breasts. The other moved down and stroked the folds of her pussy. Veronica moaned around the janitor's cock and then moved down to suck on his balls.

Sarah thrust fingers into Veronica's pussy and then brought the wet digits out to run in tight circles around the girl's asshole. She moaned again. "Do you like that intern?" Sarah grinned as she pushed her finger into Veronica's ass. Veronica groaned around the janitor's cock and shuddered. "You must. Do you let those boys in college fuck you in the ass?" She added another finger and thrust them in and out. "Well not anymore. As long as you work for me, this ass is mine. I am the only one who is allowed to fuck you in this ass from now on. Do you understand?" Veronica moaned her assent.

The janitor was moaning now too, his hands grasping and flexing in Veronica's hair. "Cumming," he said, gasping.

Sarah had her lips at Veronica's ears. "I want you to swallow all of it. Don't lose a drop," she whispered. Her hand came up and lightly grasped Veronica's neck. She could feel the girl's throat working as she swallowed the janitor's load.

When it was all over Sarah stood, and kissed the janitor on the cheek. "Thanks. You can come back and clean in a little while. We'll try not to make too much of a mess." He simply nodded, dazed, and staggered out of the room.

Veronica was looking up at Sarah with pure adoration in her eyes. "Ma'am?" she asked.

Sarah walked back over to the table and leaned against it. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks. "You're going to come over here, lick my ass, put your hand in my pussy, and fuck me."

And then Sarah was pressed up against her, her tits smashed into Sarah's back. Sarah turned her head and they kissed, hungrily and desperately. Veronica's hands reached around the knead Sarah's tits. They moaned into each other's mouths, and Veronica began kissing her way down Sarah's back.

The first touch of Veronica's tongue to Sarah's asshole ignited fireworks in her brain. She moaned into the table and her pussy gushed, sending rivers of nectar running down her thighs. For a first timer Veronica took to her task with incredible relish. Her tongued delved deep into Sarah's asshole. Her lips and teeth got into the act, nibbling and sucking.

Sarah was writhing on the table. "That's so good, intern. Now I need something in my pussy." Veronica grinned. "Yes ma'am," she said, before flicking her tongue across Sarah's rosebud. She pushed two fingers into Sarah's dripping pussy. Veronica timed the thrusts of her fingers with the swipes of her tongue, driving Sarah to new heights of pleasure.

"More, intern! Fill me up more." Sarah was pushing back on to Veronica's hand. The girl added a third finger. Sarah shuddered, and came. "More. I need more." The words were quiet now, almost a whisper. Veronica began fucking four fingers into Sarah's pussy. Sarah moaned again, and then turned her head. "Your thumb. Put your thumb in."

Veronica stopped licking Sarah's ass and raised her head. She looked confused. "My thumb? Will that fit?"

Sarah nodded her head. "It will. Trust me. Do it and fuck me hard. I'm really close."

Sarah followed instructions well. She added her thumb, and then watched as Sarah's pussy swallowed her hand. Once she realized that she wouldn't hurt Sarah she began thrusting deep into her. Sarah's asshole was forgotten as Veronica focused on bringing her pussy maximum pleasure. This time Sarah did scream. Veronica's hand demolished any mental boundaries that she had left. She was coming like a fountain now, her juices splashing against her legs and pooling around her shoes. The muscles of her pussy flexed and grabbed at Veronica's hand. Sarah's muscles gave one last massive, intense spasm, and then she flopped on the table, exhausted.

Once she had regained her breath Sarah stood on shaky legs and looked over at Veronica. "Well, I'm sorry to make you work late. But I feel like that was pretty productive, don't you?"

Sarah laughed and grinned at that. "Yes ma'am. Very productive."

They got dressed and made their way out. The files that they had been working on were dropped at Sarah's desk. Sarah blew a kiss to the janitor as they went out the front door.

They parted ways on the sidewalk, Sarah heading to the subway and Veronica to her nearby apartment. Sarah gave Veronica a gentle kiss and leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "Skirts from now on. And no panties. Understand intern?" Veronica nodded, turned, and walked away.

When Ashley got home Sarah was sitting on the couch in a silk robe, open to expose her pale breasts. Sarah jumped up and ran over to embrace her roommate. "You won't believe what happened to me tonight."

The next day Sarah got to work early. But she had only been there twenty minutes when Veronica came up to her desk and leaned in close to give Sarah some paperwork. Sarah checked that no one was watching, and then slid her hand up Veronica's thigh to lightly stroke her uncovered pussy.

"Good work, intern."

"Thank you, ma'am."

DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,167 Followers
12