The Sauce 02

Story Info
Desperate women are so fucking pathetic
2k words
3.46
28.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, OH YEAH I'm fucking your pussy. Mmmm... you like that babe? You like having my dick in you, don't you babe?" This kid is such a douche.

"Erm...yeah, it's so good" Mara said as she stared at the ceiling. I knew this kid was coming over and that they would most probably fuck each other rather than work on their assignment so I hid in the closet. I just wanted to see what she was like with someone else and also film some more ammo, not like I'd really need it.

Josh the jock (I know, right?) was pumping away on top of her like a jack hammer and Mara couldn't look less interested if she tried. I wondered what she was thinking about – homework? The day's gossip or maybe how she wished it was me fucking her and not Josh.

God that was a boring half hour, what a waste of my fucking time!

Since our last encounter, I'd seen Mara around the house doing everything she possibly could to get my attention. Her tops were extra tight, her shorts extra small and you want to know the lamest of all? She kept dropping things only to have to pick them up – always with her ass facing my direction. I decided to play that age old game of ignoring her and feigning disinterest. I knew it was driving her crazy and it took every ounce of self restraint not to fuck her on sight but I was enjoying the control element too much.

It got to be too much one day so I went to visit Mrs. Roberts, nay, Sharon who lives a couple of houses down the road for relief. Sharon was 45 with an alright body. The only thing she had going for her was the sweep of her tiny waist into her wide hips. She was one of my initial test subjects for the Sauce and it had been a while since I was last over. Also, she was close enough to fuck with in my lunch break.

When I arrived unannounced at the house Sharon was very happy to see me. I, on the otherhand, suddenly remembered why I had not been back in a while. I said nothing and took her by the hand and led her into the living room.

"I'm so happy to see you! Where have you been? You don't answer my calls..." Sharon said breathlessly.

"That is none of your business Sharon," I sat her down and stood in front of her.

"I've really missed you is all... why don't you come around anymore?" I rolled my eyes.

"Take off your skirt and panties." She looked hurt as she did so, like I was supposed to apologise and comfort her. I couldn't care less but you know women ey? I regretted coming over but I really need to bust a nut.

"I'm here now," I said coldly as I pulled down my trousers and lowered my pants so that Sharon could focus on my semi hard on. I grabbed my dick with my right hand and the back of her head with my left. There was a hint of a sparkle in her eyes. She licked her lips and wrapped them around the head sucking deep and hard. This bitch just instinctively knew how to suck cock so I let her do her thing. She wrapped her tiny hands around my shaft and jerked me off, spat on my dick and took me as deep into her throat as she could.

"Oh I've missed your cock!" She said. I wanted to hear that again but with my dick in her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock in even deeper.

I pinched her nose shut, "What did you say?"

"miive isshhedd uuuur oooooooocccckk." Sharon gagged and struggled to breathe

"I can't understand you." I dug my nails into her scalp.

"iiiiiiiiii issssssssshhhed uh ooock!" Sharon's eyes were bloodshot, Result!

"Whatever, bitch. Come here and sit on me. You had better be wet."

I sat down on the sofa and Sharon got on top of me. She grabbed my dick and guided it into her pussy. When the head was just in, I grabbed her ass, jerked up and entered her completely. Sharon yelped in pain. I lifted her, looked her in the eye and then forced her down on my dick again. I smiled broadly as she winced.

"You were saying you missed my cock? Well show me how much." I grabbed her by the neck and jaw and shoved her head back. Sharon started to ride me, too slow for my liking so a spanked her ass hard enough to leave a mark.

"Faster and squeeze your pussy for fucks sake, I can't feel much." I Looked very annoyed and almost bored so I tightened my grip on her neck. I saw tears forming in Sharon's eyes. Fucking amazing. It was very difficult not to smile. Instead, I brought her in for a kiss, that did the trick. As we were kissing, she squeezed her pussy around my dick and picked up her pace. I pulled her tank top up over her breasts and sucked on her nipples. I pinched her nipples as she rode me, moaning and telling me how much she's wanted and waited for me. With both hands I grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks up and apart. She seemed to like that. I buried the palm of my right hand in her crack and shoved my middle finger in her ass. Sharon tensed up and I snapped.

"Get off me," I ordered.

"I'm sorry, what did I do wrong?"

"I said, GET OFF MY DICK" as I shoved her to the side and got up.

"No, please don't go!" Desperate women are so pathetic.

"Fine then, get on all fours and put your ass in the air."

Sharon got into position super fast. As I knelt behind her she impatiently pressed her ass into me, looking for my dick like some homing device. I reached into my jeans pocket for the Sauce. I applied it onto my thumb and shoved it into Sharon's ass.

"mmmmm." I rubbed some more of the Sauce on my dick and fucked Sharon doggy style, long enough for the Sauce to get into her system.

"Oh yes, that feels so good. Fuck me baby, that feels so good," Sharon said as she licked her lips. My balls were slapping her pussy and thighs.

"Spread your ass, show me what I am fucking." As annoying as Sharon was I had to admit she had a fucking amazing ass.

Sharon was leaning on her shoulders for support as she spread herself with her hands. I positioned my cock against the opening of her ass and pressed into her hole.

"Baby please... you know it's too big to fit in there. Fuck me in my pussy, I will squeeze hard, I promise!" This bitch really thought she was going to get sympathy from me!

"No. Now, relax or this will hurt more than it needs to" As I struggled to get in deeper. I rubbed more Sauce onto my dick and her ass hole.

"Baby please be gentle. Your cock is so BIG!" Sharon struggled to breath.

"Yessss...that's it, can you feel me in your ass bitch? Do you let your husband fuck you in the ass? He should cause it tight as hell!" I said as I smiled and groaned aggressively.

I pulled out a little and started pumping her. The noises she was making were so off putting I had to shove as much of her skirt as I could into her mouth. I licked my fingers and reached underneath to rub her pussy. I pulled her by the hair and started fuck her even faster as she opened up more.

"Do you like that baby? It feels good doesn't it?" THWAK! "I said... it feels good doesn't it?"

"Yessss, it feels good." Sharon said hesitantly.

"Oh you are such a good girl, yes you are!" I said in the 'good dog' voice.

I pulled out to watch her gaping ass hole close up only to shove my dick back in, balls deep. Sharon screamed in pain and collapsed on the floor. I fell on top of her and laughed into her right ear. Sharon started to cry. I felt my nuts tighten. i focused long enough to pull her hair away from her face, "your ass is better than your pussy. From now on your ass is mine. You hear me you filthy, cheating desperate cunt wife?" i hissed in her ear.

"baby please, be gentle...aaaaaaaaaargggh, I can't breathe!" I figured if she could talk, she could breath just fine! "Can you hear my dick slam into your ass? Huh bitch, can you? I'm heavy aren't I? You want me to crush you don't you? I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH MY DICK!"

"w - why are you being so mean to me?" Sharon said through her tears.

"Sharon baby, I am making you feel good! Admit it!"

"no, it hurts."

"I TOLD YOU TO RELAX, if it still hurts that is not my fault. MMMMM, now tell me you love my cock." I pulled her hair back hard and whispered in her ear, "Say it BITCH!"

"I LOVE YOUR COCK!" I licked the side of her face and breathed heavily in her ear as I felt my nuts tighten even more.

"Tell me you love my cock in your ass," I said breathlessly.

"I love your cock in my ass." I bit her ear and pulled her hair.

"mmmmmmmm...that's a good girl. Are you ready for me to come in your ass? Are you? Tell me how much you want me to come in your ass."

"Please come in my ass baby. I want you to fill me up."

I shoved Sharon's head in to the floor with both hands and propped up my body as I fucked her ass hard. I didn't care if she got rug burn on her face.

"HERE. IT. COMES. YOU. CUNT." I came in her ass and all over her ass. Sharon went limp and breathed a sigh of relief but started crying uncontrollably. I rested on top of her, pumping out the last few squirts.

Now, I know that I am sometimes a bad guy but I hate to see a woman curled up in the foetal position crying. It's just not right.

I tried to roll Sharon over. "Hey, hey, why are you crying? You proved to me that you really missed me, I enjoyed that. Thank you very much, awesome job babe!" Sharon was having none of it.

"Hey... Sharon, listen... let me make you feel good too!" Ugh, I really didn't want to but I started to pull her legs apart and lowered myself down to eat her pussy. She tried to fight me off but I just got into a better position to suck on her clit. In between the sobbing I started to hear moaning. I continued to suck on her clit and lips, licking hard and in long strokes. I flicked my tongue across her clit and she grabbed my head, moaning even louder.

"Mmmmm... don't stop that feels good, ah that's it, don't stop," as she tightened her thighs around my head.

"Mmmm.... I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING AAAAAARGGGGGGGGHH MMMMMMMMMMM OHHHHHH". Sharon road that cum wave for at least a minute which is how long her death grip on my head lasted. I sat back and caught my breath. As I was doing so, I watched Sharon squirm and reach for shit that wasn't there. I then realised I was actually really disgusted by her. She pulls these really weird faces which I think, she thinks, is sexy. It was time she knew the truth.

"You are so fucking annoying and ugly when you cum, you know that?" I said as I exhaled sharply.

"What? Wait...what? I promise not to be," Sharon came crashing down to earth.

"I'm over this," I started to put on my clothes.

"No! please don't go. I want to make you happy baby." Sharon was grabbing my leg. "Tell me what to do to make you happy...PLEASE!"

"I need to think about that. See you when I see you" I had no intention of coming back.