The Sauna

Story Info
Couple brings a friend home for fun!
2.3k words
4.09
86.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all I want my readers to know that all of my stories were written for fun. So I hope that they are read for the same purpose. Most of my stories are written as if recalling them from memory. Please enjoy!

*

We join a bicycling group that rides twice a week. We ride for a few days and have a good time. Some of the people we meet are very nice and we decide after a long ride to invite one of the guys that we have ridden with and gotten to know over for a sauna. When we ride into the house we are thirsty and sweaty, so we go inside and get some drinks, turning on the sauna. About twenty minutes later we have all had two drinks and are pretty happy and ready to get into the sauna.

As we head downstairs our friend asks if we have an extra pair of trunks that he can wear. He is totally bug eyed when we tell him that we don't wear any. He is noticeably excited at the prospect and we all get undressed and head into the sauna. It's pretty hot and the benches at first are hard for our friend and I to sit on. You don't seem to mind and lay down with your head towards the shower and your knees up because the bench is not very long. Our friend sits down next to me on the left side of the bench and leans back resting his head on the wall. He is totally blown away when he realizes that three feet away is your bare pussy glistening with sweat.

While we relax and talk, you see what he obviously is trying but cannot stop staring at and look over to see if I am seeing the same thing. I smile acknowledging that I'm aware and I raise my eyebrows and turn my eyes toward him asking you if you want to do something about it. When you get a big smile on your face I get a little nervous thinking of what could possibly happen. Unsure of how you want to bring it up or start anything I tense in anticipation. Then as if it was as natural as licking your lips before a good meal, you reach down between your legs and slowly rub your pussy lips. Our friend can't believe what he is seeing; he looks over at me to make sure that everything is ok. I give him a reassuring smile and he quickly turns his head back you your swirling fingers. He is a bit embarrassed that he suddenly has a very hard erection and he can't really do anything about it.

When you get the nerve to look over again you see it and ask him if he wants to touch you. He looks at me again and asks if it's ok. I say "yeah" with a mischievous grin thinking to myself that I'm going to have just as much fun watching this as he is doing it.

He leans forward putting his hand on your foot. Then sliding it up your leg he stands up moving his hand up over your knee and down your thigh. He hesitates, but you move your hand out of the way allowing him full access to your pussy. As he slides his hand down and cups it over your lips his finger brushes your clit and your muscles tense. I slide over to where he was sitting so that I can get a better view and so that I can touch your leg.

He puts his other hand on your chest and you push your boobs together with your hands offering them to him. He leans down and takes one into his mouth. At the same time he starts rubbing his fingers around your pussy lips trying to feel every inch and spreading your juices so his fingers and palm slide over and around smooth and slow. He slides his hand up your thigh again massaging and playing with you. His hands move over your pubic hair and he combs his fingers through it savoring the feeling and the softness. He is still kissing your breasts when he puts his left hand through your hair massaging your scalp. He smiles as his lips move across your breast at the smell of coconut from your shampoo.

His hand slides over your forehead and your nose then as his fingers touch your lips he puts them into your open mouth. When he feels the hot wetness of your tongue on his fingers, his other hand feels the desire for warmth. So he moves it back down to your pussy and pushes two fingers into your now very wet pussy. Your back arches at this first penetration. I can't take it any longer so I pull your ankle towards me and put your big toe in my mouth and start licking and sucking while I rub your leg with my hands. When he feels that he has spread your juices around enough he pulls out his two fingers and pushes three in. After a second of this he puts another in and then another.

Feeling a little stretched and very good, you grab his head and pull him up to you sticking your tongue in his mouth. He kisses back heavily and decides that he cannot concentrate enough so he pulls his fingers out and moves them up to your breast to massage and squeeze it while you kiss. When I see him do this I put your foot back up on the bench and dive into your pussy licking and sucking. I stick my tongue in as deep as it will go pulling it out again to lick your clit and lips all over. You arch your back, eyes closed as my tongue glides over your clit and at the same time his tongue slides over yours and you feel connected at both ends.

Our friend reluctantly breaks the kiss and goes back to your breasts sucking your nipples into his mouth biting them as well. As he does this you reach down taking a hold of his cock in your hand. He sucks harder on your breast as you start to stroke him and reach down further to massage his balls. I get very horny when I see your hand wrapped around his cock and I want to take you right there. So I stand up and tell you to bend over the bench.

You jump down and take him in your hand again leading him by his cock over to sit on the bench. You lean down and take him into your mouth licking the tip first and then down the shaft to get him wet and slick so that he will slide into your mouth. When you take him all the way into your mouth I get totally turned on at seeing you suck off another guy. I rub my cock up and down your pussy slit in anticipation. Then I push it past your lips feeling you tighten around it and my hips can't help themselves; I thrust forward pushing you down onto his cock making you gag a little.

When I hear you do this I remember when you told me that when you gag you feel like a dirty little girl. I lose control and start fucking you, pulling you onto my cock hard and fast. Trying to keep my tempo, you suck him faster and harder while you rub him up and down with one hand and steady yourself with the other. He runs his hands through your hair pushing you down on his cock farther each time. The whole situation has made me so horny that I can't last long and I pull out just before I cum, shooting it onto your ass and it runs down your crack and over your pussy.

A few moments later our friend leans his head back and you pump his cock with both hands now while he fills your mouth with his hot semen. You suck it all down as he quivers and pushes your head down to take it all. By this time we are all sweaty and hot, so we head out into the shower to wash up.

The water is nice and cool compared to the sauna and we all cool down for a few minutes catching our breath while we rinse off. We are facing each other, smiling, and feeling pretty good about what just happened in the sauna. I pull you close and kiss you deeply looking you in the eyes thanking you for being so awesome and sexy. Curious about the rest of your body our friend looks you up and down and I twirl you around 360 degrees so that he can see all of you.

While again facing me, he reaches around you and takes both of your breasts in his hands and plays with them while he steps forward and rubs himself on your ass and back. He holds your nipples while I bend down to lick and bite them. Then he moves his hands down onto your stomach and back up underneath your breasts so that they lay on his hands and he savors the feeling of their weight and silkiness.

After a moment or so he goes back down your stomach and then down farther and rubs his fingers through your wet pubic hair, soft and fluffy. Not really being able to reach your pussy around the front he pulls back and he reaches up underneath you. Your legs instinctively part giving him better access. The warm water lets his hands slide easily around your hot pussy with one and your hip and ass with the other. I lean down and lick your breasts and you moan at the feeling of being touched from both sides and in different places. As I'm bent over I see his fingers sticking out from between your thighs playing with your clit. I get very turned on by this and come back up to kiss you.

Our friend continues to play with you and glides his slippery fingers up and over your asshole running around the edges and only pushing on it a little. While we kiss, all it takes for me to see that he loves sharing you like this is the smile he has on his face as he slides his slippery finger in and out of your pussy. He comes up closer behind you and uses his hand to rub his cock down your butt crack again teasing your asshole. I look you in the eyes and we are both nervous and excited that you are about to get fucked by a cock other than my own.

Then pushing his hips forward he slides his cock down between your legs parting your lips and without any pressure his hard cock slips into your pussy and up inside you. Your eyes get wider and you sigh in pleasure. My jealousy at this thought is swept away with that sound and we kiss. At this first feeling of ecstasy his body betrays him and he thrusts himself in deeper and then holds himself their while he relishes the feeling. Your mouth drops open and your face lights up at being filled so suddenly. We continue to kiss passionately for awhile, caught up in the moment. I pull back for a second. Your hands on my shoulders, my hands on either side of your face and I just watch as he starts to fuck his cock into you from behind. I lean in again to kiss you because I love you so much.

Water pouring on our heads flows down our faces and over our bodies, but we don't need it to keep us warm as the situation is pushing us past the edge. Once he gets into a rhythm I step back and you lean forward to take me in your mouth. You start sucking me off while the water flows down your back and I watch as I see his cock moving faster and faster in and out of your hot pussy. When you feel his thrusts quicken and his grip on your hips tighten you stand back up with a wicked grin on your face. I just smile and watch intently as our friend wraps his arms around you and your breasts bounce on his arms while he starts to fuck you harder and faster saying Oh Fuck Yes!

You are so caught up in the moment and the feeling is so intense; your pussy burning with the friction and heat. You put your hand down between your legs to feel his cock move in and out and you yell out loud, FUCK ME! FUCK MY PUSSY! YES! YES! You moan long and hard. When you feel him tense up, you turn your head to face him as best you can and say, CUM INSIDE ME! I WANT TO FEEL YOU CUM! At this he loses all of his control and as he fills your pussy with his cum, I have to hold you up because his hips pump so hard you almost fall over. He slows down, pulls out, and you turn around bending down and suck cum and pussy juice off his cock as the last of it drips out.

After a moment you turn to me and start sucking me off with a feverish intent. I feel myself about to orgasm, so I pull your head into me. You suck me off until my legs go weak. After we wash up again, we go upstairs and all three lay naked on the carpet in front of the fireplace while he and I play with your breasts, rub our hands through your hair, and taking turns kissing you while we wait to get horny again.