The Scarf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers

“Oh, God. Traci. Traci. I’m cumming,” she cried.

“C’mon, babe. That’s it,” Traci urged.

“Yes. Now. Yes.”

Chris tugged hard against the scarf, at the same time pushing her body against Traci’s mouth. The orgasm struck her hard and fast. Her whole body trembled before releasing in a burst of energy. She pumped her hips up and down, with Traci holding on for dear life.

Traci licked at anything that hit her mouth, attempting without total success to remain on the clit. Orgasm after orgasm rushed through Chris’ body. She tried to keep her cries to a minimum, but the satisfaction she was feeling could not be contained. Some words, some sounds escaped her. The orgasms kept coming.

Tears ran down Chris’ cheeks when she fell back to the bed. Traci continued licking as Chris tried to pull away.

Chris half laughed, half cried. “Please. Stop. Traci, stop.”

Traci stopped, laying her head on the woman’s thighs. They rested together for a moment.

“My God, Traci. That was wonderful.”

The girl kissed Chris’ leg. Then bit it softly, enjoying the soft, smooth skin in her mouth.

“Come up here so I can kiss you,” Chris begged.

Traci slid up and lay on top of Chris. With their breasts pressed hard against each other, they kissed passionately. Chris wrapped her legs around Traci.

“Untie me, please,” Chris said. “I want to feel you.”

Traci undid the knot on the headboard and loosened the scarf around Chris’ wrists. The women lay side by side, kissing and caressing each other’s bodies.

Chris’ hand worked its way down to Traci’s hip, then slid inside her thigh. When it hit the bottom of the girl’s pussy, Traci opened her legs. A finger ran up between the moist folds of skin and found her clit. Traci exhaled a sigh of approval.

Chris rolled over, causing Traci to lay on her back. The older woman moved down until her mouth was on Traci’s breast, her hand continuing to massage Traci’s clit.

“Oh, yes. Just like that,” Traci murmured.

She held the woman’s head tight against her breast, feeling the tongue work on her nipple. Chris’ finger now moved down and felt for the wetness of Traci’s vagina. Slowly it entered the girl. Farther. Rubbing against her g-spot, sending ripples of excitement through her.

Chris started fucking Traci with her finger. Then two. Traci moaned as the pace quickened.

“My clit. Rub my clit, Chris.”

The woman complied with the softly spoken request. As soon as the finger hit the clit, Traci arched her back and cried out. She had waited for this for a long time and it didn’t take long for her body to respond.

Traci’s first orgasm caused her entire body to shake. Then, Chris urged her on and the orgasms came in bunches. Traci began fucking the hand between her legs with hips rising and falling rapidly. The harder Chris pressed down on her breasts the more Traci came.

At last, Traci was able to lean back on the bed, her body drained. Chris looked down on the exquisite figure-the breasts, the waist and the legs, still spread apart invitingly.

“You’ve done this before,” Traci said.

“Never. But, I’d like to do it more.”

“Make sure you bring your scarf,” the girl said with a smile.

The women dressed and, after one last hug and kiss, left the room quietly and headed back to the party.

eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers
12