The Scarlet Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Things start to heat up between two Gothic lovers.
2.4k words
4.66
14.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is chapter 2 of The Scarlet Affair series. I highly encourage you to read chapter 1, as it will help you better understand the plotline.

All characters are 18 years or older - the two main characters, Scarlet and Aiden, are both 18 and seniors in high school.

Thanks for all of the support and encouragement. So long as people continue to show interest in the series, it shall continue.

Ch. 2 - Things Get Serious

Scarlet and Aiden spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching an old movie. Scarlet ended up sitting on his lap, occasionally reaching up to kiss her new beau. Sometimes it was a quick peck, other times it got hot and heavy.

During a commercial, the duo started to kiss again - one of those long, succulent kisses. One that told Scarlet that Aiden was more than recovered, and ready for another round if she was. She reached under herself and felt the outline of Tiger in Aiden's boxers. She smiled and purred like a kitten into his ear, gently nibbling on his earlobe and licking the barbell in his ear as she traced the outline of his cock.

Aiden sighed and moaned quietly, his erection getting harder. That was the wonderful thing about being a teenager - he came only an hour ago, but now, with the proper stimulation, he was ready and rarin' to go yet again.

Scarlet slid off of Aiden's lap and said, "I could sit here all nite, but I think it might get uncomfortable for you."

She was right. As soon as the pressure was gone, Tiger started to peek out of the slit in Aiden's boxers, a teardrop of precum already forming on the eye. Scarlet chuckled and smiled, and Aiden looked at her, a wave of insecurity washing over him.

"What? What's wrong?" Aiden asked - his manhood was nothing to laugh at, so he wondered what on earth could make Scarlet giggle like a school girl.

"Oh, nothing, babe. I am just still amazed that Tiger and I hit it off so well. He really seems to like me. In fact... I think he is saluting me right this moment!" Scarlet smiled that infamous wicked smile and got down on her knees. She gently kissed the tip of Tiger, and then proceeded to lick off the precum in one swift motion - one motion that caused a shiver of pleasure to race up Aiden's spine and cause him to moan.

Scarlet took Tiger into her mouth, and slowly started to lick and suck on him. Not enough to trigger any release, but enough to make Aiden shiver with delight.

Aiden jerked back into the sofa, forcing himself out of Scarlet's mouth. She looked up at him, confused.

"Did I hurt you? Do you want me to stop?" Scarlet could not figure out the problem. She wasn't using her teeth at all, only sucking - so she couldn't have hurt him - could she? And what man in his right mind would deny a blow job?

"No, and no." Aiden replied. "You didn't hurt me - not at all. But I already came once today, and you, here, have just done the work. Nothing for you. Dont you want something?"

Scarlet liked where this was going. She could always finish him up later. Aiden pat the area on the couch next to him, inviting Scar to come and sit, which she did. Aiden looked her over and smiled before leaning in to kiss her passionately. Scarlet was sitting next to him, topless and wearing only a small black thong and black stockings. She managed to quickly shed those as they kissed, though, so that all that remained was the thong.

Aiden slowly licked Scarlet's lips, inviting her tongue to join in on the fun. Moaning into his mouth, Scarlet and Aiden merely kissed for some time, enjoying the others heat and passion. Aiden was the first to move on.

Still holding the kiss, he took one hand away from her head and slowly started to make his way down her back. The skin was smooth and soft like a babies, and pale white from the lack of sun exposure. His hand found its destination and cupped her ass, massaging gently.

One hand still held onto Scar's head, to make sure the kiss didn't break, while the other caressed her butt cheeks. Slowly it moved down, though, and around, to find the small line of elastic that held the thong up. He played with it gently, picking it up and snapping it back down gently, only an inch from her supple skin.

Scar moaned quietly into the kiss as his hand grazed a particularly sensitive spot on the edges of her hips. Aiden's hand slowly traveled down, making its decent to Scarlets sopping wet pussy lips. He remained on the outside, however, continuing the torment. Finally, he took one finger and rubbed it gently on her folds, delicately caressing folds of skin.

Slipping one finger into her cunt, Aiden slowly explored her insides. He quickly located her clit. He tapped it gently a few times, each time eliciting a stronger moan into the never ending kiss. Finally Aiden stopped the torment, it was getting unbearable for both of them. He found the hole in her pussy, and slipped his finger in slowly. When the second knuckle on his finger was fully enclosed, he felt Scarlet's hymen. He pushed gently, causing her to whine a bit.

Backing off, Aiden slowly started to move in and out of what available area there was. One finger fit just right, but it wasn't going to be enough to get her off, so he slipped in a second finger. This was a tighter fit. What he was able to feel of her cunt managed to hold his two fingers like a warm, velvety vise. He could only image what it would feel like to have his cock inside of her. But that was for another day.

One more finger sent Scarlet over the edge of her first orgasm ever caused by another person. She moaned loudly, gasping for breath and breaking the never ending kiss. Her body twitched with pleasure, the orgasm twice as strong as any she ever brought on herself.

Once Aiden thought she was finally recovered enough, he took up the kiss again after smiling into her black pools. She smiled back and the kiss continued. Juice ran down Aiden's fingers and hand, and he used this lubrication to start finger fucking her pussy. In and out, he made sure his wrist bone managed to ding her clit. Two more fabulous orgasms followed with this new attack on her cunt, making Scarlet moan and scream and even cry at one point.

Aiden reached up and kissed away the tears, even though they where not tears of pain. Finally Scarlet broke the kiss to speak.

"Please...please stop. I...I cant take anymore!" She was whimpering and her voice was unsteady, her chest expanding to take in large quantities of air. Her heart was pounding and her legs continually twitching as the remnants of the orgasm subsided.

Aiden removed his hand from her pussy, scooping up as much juice as possible. Then, bringing his hand to his mouth, he made sure Scarlet was looking as he drank all of her juice. Then he proceeded to lick his hand clean, smiling at her as she looked at him with her jaw hanging open in shock.

"You know that now, you have to do that next time." Scarlet said, warning him of a future episode.

"Well, I can be a hungry guy, you know. And sometimes regular food just doesn't do the trick." Aiden chuckled. He wiped his hand dry, noticing for the first time in half an hour how hard Tiger still was. He hadn't backed down an inch, and was still rock hard. Tasting Scarlet's sweet liquids only made him pulse with more eagerness.

Aiden looked at Scarlet, who merely nodded and said, "I think I can return the favor..."

---------------

Scarlet's legs felt like Jell-O, so it was a good thing that she only had to stand from the couch, and get onto her knees in front of Aiden. Even though Aiden had been hard for a long time at this point, he had just come almost two hours ago, and so he would be able to hold out for longer this time. This was good, because Scarlet wanted to experiment, and try everything and anything she could. If she was going to do this, she wanted to be good, after all.

First, Scarlet licked the slit at the head of his cock. She grasped the base of the shaft firmly and tugged, while taking the entire swollen, purple head into her mouth. She sucked on the head, and pulled on the base all at once, and occasionally licked the slit. Between the three different, amazing sensations, Aiden was racing towards the finish line, and fast.

Scarlet started to pump up and down Tiger, encouraging him to explode in her mouth. But then, just as Scarlet felt Aiden's balls bunch up to release, Scarlet stopped all motion and pushed fairly hard on the slit with her finger.

Aiden looked down to her and said, "What the hell was that about?"

Scarlet smiled with a twinkle in her eyes and said, "Its the closest a guy can come to having multiple orgasms. I may be a virgin, but I'm not stupid."

Aiden nodded his head as Scarlet chuckled below him. "You are a nasty little bitch, aren't you?"

"Only the best, dear Aiden". Even after having 3 amazing consecutive orgasms, Scar was amazed at the effect of Aiden's dirty words to her pussy. That was something they would have to work on later. "I promise, I will let you come this time, ok?"

Aiden merely nodded as Scarlet took the head into her mouth once again. This time, inch by inch, she tried to deep throat all 8 inches that Aiden was packing. She was able to get father than ever before, as the swollen tip of Tiger tickled the entrance to her throat. Her gag in the back started to convulse, and she had to spit Aiden's cock out, or she would choke. Out of breath, she would try again later.

For now, Scarlet traced the veins on Tiger with her tongue. She then slowly licked up and down, soaking Aiden's entire cock with her saliva and his precum. Aiden started to jump once again, and his hips involuntarily started to try and face fuck her. Scarlet let him for a minute or so, until he was ready to cum again. And yes, one again, she stopped completely and stopped his orgasm.

Aiden was ready to beg her. "Please, dammit! It hurts already!"

"Poor baby has some blue balls? Well, we will just have to take care of that, now, won't we?"

Aiden nodded and prayed she would let him come this time. His balls pulsed and burned now, adding both pain and pleasure to the mix.

Scarlet took a deep breath, relaxed her throat muscles, and swallowed Aiden whole. Her throat closed up as soon as it felt the intruder, but it was too late. Tiger's head was lodged in Scarlets throat. She started to convulse her throat around his cock, causing him to moan above.

One hand started to play with his ball sac, just pulling and playing with them. Aiden was so close, but he finally started to squirt his load down Scarlet's throat when she took her other hand and surprised him with a finger tickling his rosebud. It was the last thing that he expected to turn him on, but god was it hot!

Between the endless, wet vacuum that held his cockhead, the massage on his balls, and the assault to his asshole, Aiden came with a force he didn't know he had. One squirt after another shot right down Scarlets throat, until she had to let go to breathe. Taking a breath in, she quickly started to gather the last few squirts in her mouth.

Both Scarlet and Aiden were panting when the whole episode was done. Scarlet kept some of Aiden's cum in her mouth, which was now getting a bit chewy and sticky. She showed Aiden the white puddle in her mouth, and he acknowledged it with a small, exhausted grin. She swallowed, and then proceeded to show him her empty mouth.

Climbing back up onto the sofa, both Scarlet and Aiden were passed out cold within a minute...

---------------

Scarlet awoke, smelling like sweat and sex. She realized why when she awoke. Her nose was pointed almost directly into Aiden's armpit - something she found less than attractive. Nudging Aiden, he mumbled something incoherently, and dozed back off.

Nudging Aiden once again, Scarlet sat upright. The world slowed it spinning, and finally Aiden turned to see Scarlet. He looked confused at first, and then memories of the past night flooded his brain. He smiled at her, then leaned in and kissed her.

Looking at a wall clock, Scarlet gasped when she saw that it was already 2 o'clock in the morning. They must have slept good.

"You know my Mom won't care if I am late - she doesn't have a choice. But I better be getting home." Scarlet looked sad for a moment, but then it faded away. "We can do this again, right?"

"Uhhmmm, lemme think about that. No!" Then, he added on, "Kidding! Of course we can, and we are, and we will. I can't think of what life would be like without you now - even though we were just friends less than a day ago."

"Good. Now lets get dressed" Leaning over, Scarlet realized what she smelled like. "Uhhm, can I borrow your deodorant? I think I need it!" She said with a chuckle.

Aiden jogged up the stairs, called behind him, "I'll meet you up there."

Scarlet finished dressing, and took her time up the stairs, swimming in memories of last night. Reaching the top step, she smiled and quickly took the deodorant that was on the kitchen table.

"Come on, I'll walk you home."

Aiden held the door for Scar, and they walked together in the brisk night air, to the house 3 doors away from his. She turned around and kissed him one more time, murmuring in his ear, "I'll call you tomorrow?"

Aiden leaned in and nibbled on her ear, sending a small shiver down her spine and to her toes as he whispered back, "Yeah. Good night, my Gothic Angel". He winked at her and a lopsided smile crept onto his face as he watched her go into her house.