The Scavenger Hunt

Story Info
It's all in the thrill of the chase.
6.7k words
4.15
42.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken shut the water off to the large soapstone sink as he finished cleaning the paintbrushes. He had been in the basement all afternoon, finishing up some woodwork and painting and was looking forward to nothing more than a nice hot shower and a nap to energize him for the evening's activities. As he squeezed the excess water from the bristles and wrapped them in paper towels to dry, he heard a set of familiar footsteps coming down the stairs. He pretended not to notice as he hung the brush up to dry and finished cleaning up.

Shay turned the corner at the bottom of the stairs and found Ken at the sink with his back turned to her. He had been playing around down here all day, and she decided it was her time. She stepped up behind Ken and wrapped her arms around him, placing her cheek on his back between his shoulder blades.

"Are you sure you wanna do that, Shay Lyn?" Ken asked without turning around. "I'm kinda sweaty and I smell like the cellar."

"I like you sweaty" Shay answered with that all too familiar sass in her voice. "And besides, we haven't christened the basement yet."

Ken finally turned to face her, trying to fight the ear to ear grin that had spread across his face, but failing miserably. "Baby" he explained to her, "as wonderful as that sounds, I really need a shower and a nap. Was hoping maybe Shay Shay could come out and play tonight. I can think of some much more satisfying ways to get sweaty."

Shay leaned in to Ken and pecked him on the lips, pulling away to giggle at the streak of white paint that was smeared across his forehead. "We'll see, Kenny" Shay whispered. "I'm not sure what I want to do yet, tonight, but I'll let you know."

Ken raised an eyebrow at her as she turned and walked back up the basement stairs. He knew her well, and knew that she was up to something, but couldn't put his finger on it. He pulled on the chain light and headed for the stairs, shutting off the main switch as he stepped through the door into the kitchen. There was a vanilla candle burning on the counter, and Ken inhaled slowly and deeply, greatly preferring this scent to the musky aroma of the basement that had invaded his senses all day. He grabbed a bottle of beer out of the fridge and leaned back against the counter, twisting the top off and tossing it into the trash. He lifted the bottle to his lips, feeling the ice cold liquid wash down his throat. As he stood there enjoying his well deserved beer, he heard the unmistakable sounds of Shay's "belly rubbin" music coming from upstairs.

The beer was all but forgotten as Ken headed over to the stairs and began to make his way towards her. He slipped into the office and found her there, her back to him, singing along quietly to the Luther Vandross that was piping through the speakers. A slow smile worked across his face as he made his way towards her, leaning in to kiss her on the side of the neck.

"Didn't you say something about a shower?" Shay asked without looking up from her work.

"Well, I was hoping maybe that I could have some company in there" Ken replied between soft neck kisses.

Shay shrugged him off with a giggle. "Kenneth, you're distracting me and you're gonna get me fired if I don't get this work done. Go take your shower and let me finish this."

Ken let out a quick frustrated sigh as he left the office and headed towards the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Stepping into the shower, he felt the day's worth of built up muscle aches begin to melt away as the hot water began to pour over his shoulders and down his body. He reached over and grabbed the bottle of shower gel, squeezing a large amount into his hand and massaging it into his chest, noticing how it lathered up into his hair. As he continued to wash himself, his thoughts began to wander towards the night before. The look on her face and squeezing of her pussy walls around him as they both came together was as clear in his mind as if it was happening now, and by the time he had moved down to his cock, he found it rock hard waiting for him. His hand started to slide up and down his shaft, well lubricated by the soap. As his hand moved down to his balls, he felt that familiar rumbling and knew that he was close already. Reluctantly, he pulled his hand away and began to rinse off, wanting to save that release for her

Ken shut off the water and stepped out of the shower onto the large bath mat. Reaching over for his towel, he began to dry himself, noticing that his hardness had not subsided in the least. Wrapping the towel around his waist and tucking it into itself, Ken made his way out of the bathroom and to their bedroom, stopping at the office along the way.Shay looked over her shoulder at him and got up from her chair to meet him half way. She quickly reached to his chest and began to twirl the still damp hair, knowing that this drove him crazy. Sliding her hand down, Shay smiled as her hand found the bulge that Ken's towel was doing a poor job of hiding. Ken moaned as Shay gave his cock a squeeze through the towel and whispered to him "feeling better, Kenny?"

"Uh huh" Ken nodded. "Wanna come get dirty with me all over again?"

Shay shook her head no. "Go take your nap, baby. I don't want a grumpy bear on my hands later on tonight." Ken leaned to her and kissed her slightly parted lips, and then pulled away heading to bed.

Shay smiled as she heard the bedroom door close. Ken had no idea what she had in store for him and she loved it. She quickly put away the work she was pretending to do and started to prepare for the evening. She had lots to do, and the clock was ticking. She slipped downstairs to make her plans in peace.

**************************************************

Shay had come to him. Ken was aware of the slight hints of jasmine in the air before he ever realized she was there. He was almost afraid to open his eyes as he felt her crawl up onto the bed. Feeling her weight on top of him, Ken moaned as he felt the covers being slowly lifted off of him and then the unmistakable warmth of Shay's mouth on his hard cock. His hardness throbbed as her tongue lapped around the head of his cock in circles, while the insides of her cheeks caved in slightly with her sucking, caressing the sides of his shaft. Ken reached out to grab onto the sheet as his entire body began to give way to the pleasure Shay was giving him. As she began to bob her head up and down on him faster, Ken felt himself start to begin that uphill climb towards an earth shattering orgasm. His breathing got faster and shallower and he arched his back a bit off of the mattress. Knowing that he was about to explode, Ken reached down and grabbed Shay's hair, pulling her down onto him. He was so close... so close....

Ken sat up and was alone in the dim room. The sheets were a tangled mess at the foot of the bed. His cock was hard almost to the point of being painful. He chuckled and rubbed his eyes, not quite able to accept that he had been dreaming. It had been so real, and he swore that he could still smell her jasmine in the room. He sighed to himself and got up out of bed to get dressed when he looked over and saw it. There was an envelope on Shay's pillow with "Kenny" written on it. He sat back down on the side of the bed and reached for it, holding it to his lips and realizing that this is where the smell that had permeated his dream had come from. Shay had placed a drop or two of jasmine oil on the envelope. Like a kid on Christmas, Ken ripped the envelope open, finding a note and a smaller envelope inside. Raising an eyebrow, Ken unfolded the note and read.

Kenny,

I trust you had a good nap. You'd better be well rested. We're going to play a little game tonight. If you want me, you're going to have to catch up with me. Open the other envelope to find out where you're going to be chasing me to first.

Hugs and Kisses, Shay

P.S. you sure seemed to enjoy the little tease that I gave you when I slipped this on the pillow. Find me tonight and there will be much more where that came from.

Ken laughed out loud as he folded the note back up and placed it on the bed next to him. Picking up the smaller envelope, he opened it and found a single ticket to the game that night for the Lock Monsters, the city's minor league hockey team. He wondered exactly what she had planned, but quickly realized that the game started in an hour. If he was going to catch her, he'd better get ready and start moving.

Shay walked out of the office of the arena's general manager with a smile on her face. It had taken some sweet talking as well as some pledges to charity, but they had agreed to play along with her. Walking past the concession stand on the concourse, she grabbed a hot dog and a beer and headed for her seat. Kenny had hounded her for ages to accompany him to a hockey game so he could teach her his favorite sport, but even she never imagined that this was how she'd eventually get to her first game with him. As she approached the aisle to her seat, the usher took her ticket and led her down towards her seat.

"Just one tonight, m'am? You don't have anyone accompanying you?" the usher asked. He was an older gentleman with a kind smiling face, and he immediately put Shay at ease.

"Oh, I imagine he'll find me sooner or later" Shay answered with a wink and a warm smile on her face. "Thank you for your help."

Shay took her seat and watched as the teams warmed up on the ice. The game was due to start in about 15 minutes, and she couldn't help but laugh out loud at the thought that the evening's festivities were about to begin.

Ken pulled into a spot in the parking garage and hurriedly made his way towards the main entrance. He knew her and realized that it would have been far too easy for her to have purchased a ticket for the seat next to him, so his mind started to wonder as to how he was going to find her in the 8,000 seat arena. Making his way to the upper concourse, he walked all the way around the arena, looking for the slightest hint that would lead him to her, but to no avail. Hearing the national anthem begin, Ken made his way down to his seat, far too distracted to pay much attention to what was going on down on the ice.

As the puck was dropped and play began, Ken found himself scouring the crowd. The thought occurred to him that he should make his way around the arena and look for her, but was afraid to leave his seat. Normally, he would be enjoying the action on the ice, but leave it to her, he thought, to distract him from even a hockey game.

As the first period wore on, Ken began to get restless. He started to double guess himself... what if he had already missed his clue? He found himself looking around almost frantically. He was looking into the faces of each person who walked up the aisles, thinking that maybe they were the messenger he'd been waiting for. Finally, with 5 minutes left in the period, a stoppage in play caused him to look up at the jumbotron over the ice... and there she was.

Ken began laughing out loud as Shay's face flashed on the screen, bigger than life. She was smiling from ear to ear and held up a sign that said "Peek a Boo... I See You!!". Ken scanned the screen thoroughly, trying to get some clues as to where in the arena she could be. Finally, as the camera panned up from her, he caught a number in the background... "22". She was on the exact opposite side of the rink from him. It was time to move.

Ken almost fell up the stairs as he raced up to the main concourse. Reaching the top, he began weaving in and out between the crowd trying to get over to section 22 as quickly as possible. He stopped at section 20 almost out of breath, and stopped for a moment to compose himself. He smoothed his shirt down, tucking it back into his jeans, and concentrated on slowing his breathing down. After all, when he got to her seat, he didn't want her to realize that she had gotten the better of him. He strolled over to section 22, trying to look casual, and began to make his way down the aisle. He figured the best bet would be to go down to the bottom of the arena and make his way up, scanning the crowd.

As Ken started to make his way up from ice level, he scanned row after row, looking for that familiar smile. The further up the section he climbed, the more his excitement turned to confusion. She was nowhere to be found. Ken finally got back up to the main concourse and stood there for a moment. He couldn't have missed her in the crowd, could he? He was foolish to think that her game could have been won so easily. Surely she was out of the arena seconds after she appeared on the screen, if not before. They could have just as easily taped that footage earlier in the period... but that left him stranded at the game without any further clues. He leaned on the railing overlooking the crowd and started to replay what he had seen on the screen, trying to come up with another hint that he may have initially overlooked.

Just as Ken was considering going down the aisle to have another look through the crowd, he felt a gentle tap on his right shoulder. he turned to find one of the arena ushers. His warm smile and rosy cheeks reminded him of his grandfather.

"Can I help you, son? You look lost."

"I wish you could help me, sir" Ken replied with the hint of a grin on his face. "I'm looking for someone, and she was just here in this section a little while ago."

"Ah yes," the usher replied. "I've been waiting for you. You must be Kenny. That young lady just about talked my ear off about you."

"Uh huh" Ken nodded. "That certainly sounds like Shay. Can you tell me where her seat is?"

"I could, but it'd do you no good. She left here about 10 minutes ago. She did give me this, though" the usher explained, holding out an envelope.

Ken took the envelope and tore it open, finding a note inside as well as a cassette tape. He shook his head as he began to read.

Kenny,

I still don't see what it is about this hockey that you like. Just a bunch of guys sliding around on the ice crashing into each other. I thought you told me that when we went to a game together that you would explain the rules to me, but you decided to sit on the other side of the rink. Anyway, I decided that I've had enough of the watered down beer here... I'm in the mood for a margarita.

Happy Hunting, Your Shay Shay

Ken winked at the usher as he folded the note up and placed it in his pocket along with the tape, pulling his hand out with a folded up bill and placing it in the usher's hand.

"Thank you, sir" Ken beamed. "You just gave me everything I needed. Have yourself a good evening and thank you for the help"

The usher tipped his cap as Ken dashed off to the arena exit. Ken wondered to himself how much of a head start she had gotten.

Shay pulled into the parking lot of "The Moonlight Lounge", the bar that they spent most of their evenings at. She was enjoying this tease even more than she thought she would, but had to remind herself not to get too cocky. Ken was resourceful, and she was going to have to stay on her toes if she was going to stay a step ahead of him tonight. She pulled the front door open and was immediately greeted by Brian, the club's bouncer.

Shay embraced Brian and gave him a quick peck on the cheek as she entered. They made some quick idle chatter as she took her coat off, and as she hung her jacket over her arm, she leaned up against the wall, turning on her classic Shay smile as Brian asked the inevitable question.

"Hey, Shay, where's Kenny tonight?"

"Well, it's funny you should ask that" Shay answered with a wink. "There's something I need to talk to you about. I need your help with something."

"Is everything ok, Shay Shay?"

"Oh, everything's fine, Shuggar. I'm just making Kenny work a little tonight to get what he wants."

Ken maneuvered his way out of the parking garage as he reached into his pocket, grabbing the cassette and sliding it into his car's stereo. As he headed across town to the Moonlight Lounge, he turned up the volume trying to hear. Listening carefully, he could hear someone breathing... it seemed somewhat labored; somewhat irregular. A soft moan confirmed what he already knew. He managed a small smile as he felt his cock begin to come to life. What had started as soft breathing was beginning to crescendo - her breath was coming more in gasps now, and her moans were becoming a bit louder. She began to speak to him in between her sighs.

"Kenny... please... please... hurry and get to me... I'm not sure I can wait.... much longer.. emmmmmm."

"Wow" Ken thought to himself. "She's good." As the tape abruptly stopped he hit eject and shut the stereo off, preferring to keep the sweet sounds he had just heard in his head. He was about 20 minutes away from the lounge, and he couldn't get there soon enough.

Shay made her way inside the lounge and over to her regular table. It was still somewhat early for the regulars, but she spied Joy at the bar and called her over. She knew that Joy would be more than happy to help. Shay stood to greet her with a hug as she got to the table and promptly ordered a pair of margaritas for them as she got down to business.

Especially considering what he had just listened to, Ken found his level of excitement grow as he got closer to the lounge. He found himself hoping that this would be the last stop of the game, but knew Shay much better than that. She always had a knack for putting on the tease to the point that he couldn't take it anymore, and then going an extra step or two. He finally turned into the parking lot of the Moonlight Lounge and scanned the lot quickly for her car as he looked for a spot himself. He scowled a bit after circling the lot without seeing her car and pulled into a spot.

Ken zipped up his coat to guard against the crisp breeze as he made his way to the door. He pulled the tinted glass outer door open and made his way into the breezeway of the lounge. He heard Billy Currington piping through the jukebox as he made his way inside and up towards the inner door. Just before pulling it open to walk inside, the door burst open and Brian walked in. Brian had become a friend of Ken's as well as Shay's since they had been coming here, and was always good for a joke or two or some sports talk.

"Hey there, Kenny... how's it going tonight?"

"Um, fine, Brian. I'm doin just fine" Ken replied with an obvious sense of distraction in his voice. "Has Shay shown up here yet?"

"Uh, Yeah, I think so" Brian blurted out. As Ken tried to sidestep him to make his way through the door, Brian subtly shifted his body weight from side to side as to keep himself between Ken and the door. "Say, did you catch the game last night?"

Ken grabbed Brian's right hand in a handshake as he put his left hand on Brian's right shoulder. "Yup, sure did" Ken said with a smile as he eased Brian to the side. "Sorry, man, gotta run." Brian had obviously been trying to stall him. If Shay wasn't still here, she didn't leave all that long ago.

As Ken's eyes adjusted to the dim lighting of the lounge, he saw Joy sitting at their regular table with her back to him. He walked up behind her and planted a kiss on her cheek as he gave her a quick hug.

"Hiya Ken" Joy offered." Good to see you tonight.

"Good to see you, too, Joy" Ken answered with a hint of suspicion in his voice. "Is.. Shay here?"

"Why yes, she sure is!. She just got up to go to the ladies room before you walked in. She was sitting right here next to me." Joy patted the empty chair next to her.

Ken sat himself down with a confident smile and spied the half empty margarita that Shay had left there. He grabbed it and took a sip as Joy began to fill him in on the group gossip from the night before. As the stories continued and Shay's margarita continued to disappear, Ken found himself getting restless. He was listening less and less and gazing over towards the ladies room more and more. He finally got to the point that he couldn't wait any longer.

12