The Scent Factory Ch. 02

Story Info
Hayley is curious about Jack's fascination.
4.2k words
4.68
65.6k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 01/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seabug
Seabug
47 Followers

When Jack woke up, he didn't quite know where he was. The disorientation came because he was not in his usual bed, at the house he had shared with his alcoholic mother and stepfather. For a brief moment, he thought he might be dead: the bed he was in was rather comfortable – spacious beyond belief. Perhaps he had finally been finished off by one of his step-father's booze-fuelled beatings.

But as he dispelled the dust of sleep, the previous day came back to him. The truth of where he was and what he was now involved him hit his stomach like a heavyweight jab: oh God, was it true? Surely it had been some kind of fabulous dream, some kind of grand hallucination brought on by sedatives given to him in hospital as he recovered from his step-father's temper.

No, there wasn't a mark on his body. He was there, in a large, open-plan flat complete with well-designed décor and floor-to-ceiling windows looking down on an incredible view of Downtown and the cool blue bay.

Everything had really happened: he was now an integral part of an online business in which four pretty schoolgirls sold their worn panties over the internet in order to raise money for their forthcoming college educations. He was responsible for quality control, making sure the products were sufficiently fragrant once they had come straight from the beautiful little pussies of Hayley, Katie, Zoe and Jess. And he was supposed to expand their business, too, to eventually take each of their virginities and make love to them, to add his own emissions to theirs for premium-priced panties.

The previous day came flooding back: his chance to breathe in the musky odour of fresh schoolgirl underwear from the cute blonde, Hayley; his run-in with the exquisite Zoe, who he had already de-flowered in the sweetest session he'd ever experienced, after which the ginger-haired Jess had appeared, fresh from her gymnastics team practice, offering up her aromatic leotard for his delectation, and her sweet pink pussy for his sampling.

Sure enough, as he got up – still naked from the night before – and wandered over to the apartment's computer, a number of parcels lay waiting to be posted – freshly worn panties and that leotard, sealed in plastic zip-lock bags, ready for their buyers.

And later today, he would no doubt receive a visit from some of the girls. Perhaps Zoe would appear some time in the afternoon – sweet Zoe, who had such a tight, soft vagina that he longed to fill once again. Perhaps Jess would return, full of her boundless energy, desperate for him to bury his face between her slender thighs. Perhaps Hayley, whose scent he had breathed in, but who hadn't yet been with him physically, would be there. And he wondered if Katie might turn up – Katie, who he had no knowledge about whatsoever.

Katie was apparently the brains behind the whole business. She had been wearing her panties for three days straight for a special order. What would they be like? What would she be like? He hoped she would be as attractive as the other girls – even if she was half as attractive as them, he'd be perfectly happy.

For now, though, wasn't there something he had to do?

Hang on – his job!

#

Work was impossible that day. The whole day, his mind was on his new role, business partner to four sexy teenage girls, where business very definitely mixed with pleasure. How could he keep his mind on the mundane sale of junk food?

As usual, his shift came to an end as the school-age workers arrived to start their shifts there at the cheesy burger bar. Jack had been looking at the clock seemingly every other minute, his heart beat building up as the end of his shift drew near, just as someone's heart beat might build up to an important football game.

At last, the time came and Jack was out of there like a shot. The bus ride home was desperately slow, but finally he reached the downtown apartment again, and virtually ran upstairs. No one was home. Nerves tense – he had no idea what was to happen, but he hoped, hoped, hoped that it would involve close contact with one or more of the girls.

It was difficult to keep calm. After his brief taste of nirvana from last night, he wanted more. Waiting was very difficult. He tried sitting down, he tried lying down with a book, he tried pacing up and down, and eventually slumped in front of the television. Friday night. Perhaps the girls wouldn't be round – perhaps they went out on a Friday night.

Jack felt the pangs of loneliness – he didn't really have any friends – not since he'd been forced to drop high school. Maybe he'd just call for a pizza and settle down in front of the TV. Maybe Friends would be on. His heart seemed to have dropped in disappointment as five o'clock became six. Damn it, he told himself, what are you down about? So the girls aren't round tonight. They'll be around another night! But for a while, he began to think that maybe all this wasn't real.

His pizza arrived, he helped himself to a couple of pieces and put the rest in the mostly empty refrigerator – that would have to be filled. Gloomily, he flipped over the channels on the television. He would have to sort his life out: he couldn't go on like this. Some insane beauty pageant show was on one of the cable channels – his cock twitched, reminding him of its lack of action. Damn, he didn't even have any of the girls' underwear to test, he'd sent all the others off to the buyers.

He went into the bathroom to relieve the pressure on his bladder, and half thought he might make himself come as a way of beating his unnecessary blues. He could think about what had happened before and do it. But that was no way to cope.

He flushed the toilet and left the bathroom – and nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Hi!"

It was Hayley – the cutest natural blonde ever. And she was dressed in a cheerleader's uniform. Jack's heart leapt higher than ever, his cock very much following suit. He was more than a little surprised – at her appearance, and her clothes. Hayley hadn't struck him as a cheerleader type – she hadn't seemed vain or arrogant, she was so fresh and open to anyone. But she was undeniably attractive enough.

"How you doing?" she asked him, her smile indicating her amusement as she watched his jaw drop at her appearance. She was standing in the kitchen area, drinking some milk straight from the carton. "Everything okay with the flat?"

"Yeah… uh… yeah, sorry. I didn't think you'd make it tonight."

"I had cheerleading practice – we always run over the moves the day before the game."

"Oh, of course," he said.

"None of the others will be coming over tonight," she said casually as she put the milk back in the fridge. "Zoe has swimming tomorrow and Jess has her gymnastics – neither of them wants to risk you taking it out of them before the big day tomorrow," Hayley approached him seductively.

"Katie's too shy," Hayley grinned as she stepped up to him, "she's gearing up to meeting you tomorrow morning, when we're all out being all athletic. I have all their panties in my bag for you to test."

She reached up to kiss him gently on the lips, her hands clamping onto his sides. She was a little angel, and he was very definitely in heaven. Jack's whole body seemed to pulsate with desire.

"Aren't you worried I'll take it out of you before tomorrow?" Jack asked.

"Oh, I'm hoping you will," she grinned again, her hands reaching under his shirt to explore his bare chest, "but I think I'll recover in time for tomorrow."

He kissed her, and she responded – she was so sweet, so delicate, so tender and so soft – he'd not been with her yet, although he had thought she would be the first since he'd met her first out of all of them.

"Hey, come on, we better get those panties tested and in the bags," she said, breaking away from him. "You know, we've had a few complaints apparently. Have to be sure they're fresh!"

She scampered off and picked up her bag from next to the door. Jack shrugged. She was funny – a little kooky around the edges, but he really liked Hayley. To save time, he went to the cupboard and found the zip-lock bags. He was a little surprised she wanted him to test them now – couldn't it wait until tonight?

"Can't it wait?" he revealed his feelings aloud as Hayley dragged him to the bed – her bed, he thought, different to the one Zoe had dragged him to the other night.

"No, come on, it won't take long."

They virtually threw themselves on the bed and Hayley pulled a supermarket carrier bag out from her sports bag, before throwing the rest of her things to the side of the "room" – not much more than a space in the open-plan apartment designated by furniture and the odd house plant.

Inside were two pairs of panties – pale pink cotton and pale blue cotton. Jess's and Zoe's, he guessed – the simpler ones would probably be Jess's, the blue ones with a dark blue edge were higher-cut and more stylish, and were probably Zoe's.

"There we go," Hayley smiled, presenting them to him. "Katie still has hers with her – she's on a longer-term pair."

They had clearly been worn – they had that softness, that slight warmth from recent contact with warm bodies. The little blonde cheerleader was watching him as he took them from her, seemingly interested in what he was doing. It felt a little odd – this kink of his had always been a private thing, a thing to hide it away from anyone – especially a cute girl like this.

She was just going to wait for him. Ah well. He put the pink pair of panties to his nose, drawing the part that had touched the schoolgirl's pussy directly in front so he could breathe in the traces of her emissions. Mmm… even without the lack of risk – which did, admittedly, add to the excitement of sniffing panties – the scent was magnificent.

Hayley put her hand on Jack's penis, and giggled. It was stiffening nicely. "Good?" she asked, her eyes full of mirth and mischief as she crossed her slender legs as she faced him on the bed so that he could see her panties – matching her blue and yellow cheerleader's uniform.

"Yeah," he smiled. "Good."

He took another breath of the tangy, spicy aroma. Heavenly – and the material was still slightly damp.

"You know, we've been selling these for a while now," the cheerleader said, she was holding the blue panties in front of her, "but I never really understood why guys like them."

"Well," he said, amused that she wanted to know all of a sudden. "I think it's an erotic thing, the scent of a girl's pussy. Some guys just really love everything about a girl's pussy."

Hayley smirked, "Maybe all girls should try to find guys like that – from what Zoe and Jess told me, it seems being with a guy like that is pretty amazing…"

"I'm glad they enjoyed it," he smiled. "I guess it's more than that, though. For some guys, it's a trophy thing – each girl whose underwear he gets is like a scalp, a notch on the bedpost. For some, it's the chance for near-contact with the most personal parts of girls he'd probably never have a chance of getting with."

"You'd have a chance with anyone!" Hayley said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, well. Anyway, the bottom line is it's sexy to breathe in the scent of something that's spent time so intimately with a girl's pussy. It's like indirectly being up against that pussy yourself."

Tentatively, and to Jack's surprise, Hayley brought the blue panties up to her own nose. "I guess I can understand that," she said, cautiously sniffing the white smudge that was the telltale signs of recent pussy-contact. "I never smelled a girl's… pussy before," she said. "You really like this?"

She handed them to him.

"Zoe's?" he asked.

"Yeah. You know your panties already!"

He breathed in the odour. He recognised Zoe's perfume – it was more flowery than Jess's. Her pussy juices were not quite so strong, and slightly sweeter than the ginger-haired gymnast, whose pink panties he had just road-tested.

"Yeah, they smell nice," he said.

"You better not tell the others I'm doing this!" Hayley warned as she picked up Jess's pink cotton underwear and breathed in her schoolfriend's scent. "Kind of interesting," she said, "you can tell the difference between them. So… ordinarily… you'd touch yourself… while using these…?"

"I guess it very much depends on the guy.."

"I think it's sexy, having a guy hooked on your pussy scent," she purrs, not seeming to be squeamish about smelling Jess's vagina. "What do you think about when you're doing it?" she asked him.

"I guess mostly I like to imagine I'm there, between a girl's thighs, ready to taste her juices and tease her to orgasm with my mouth. I guess it's just one step further towards reality than touching yourself looking at a picture or imagining someone."

"You wanna imagine you're teasing me to orgasm with your mouth?" she said with another of her devilish grins. "You can use these if you like," she pulled up her blue pleated skirt to reveal the matching blue panties with bright yellow edges that she was wearing. "You can use 'em while I'm in them, too, if you like!"

"Sounds like a good idea to me," he said. "But didn't you want to bag these up first?" he indicated Zoe and Jess's underwear.

"That can wait," she said, lying back in the bed and opening herself up to him completely. As well as her skirt and panties, she was wearing a skin-tight blue, yellow and white crop-top, which nicely enhanced her slight cleavage and left her irresistibly flat midriff bare, and a pair of white socks. "I think you'll be able to imagine I'm wet already," she said seductively as Jack moved in for the kill.

"Good, you shouldn't fail my testing procedure, then!" he chuckled and collapsed between her thighs, his head resting on her bare stomach.

"Oh test me!" she said, purposefully melodramatic as she wrenched up her skirt and clearly indicated where she wanted him to be.

Jack did as he was bid, moving his face between her milky thighs, kissing his way gently around the edges of her cheerleader's panties. She already would have passed any 'test' he might have for her: he could smell her arousal without even putting his nose to her underwear. Her tangy teenage aroma saturated the air around her pussy, tickling his nose and stirring up his blood.

Hayley moaned quietly as Jack's face lightly skimmed over her tight blue Lycra panties, caressing her along the bright yellow edging of her underwear, moving slowly nearer the moist warmth seeping through the tight material where it covered her vagina.

Gently grazing his lips along the wetness, he breathed deeply, drawing in her strong fragrance. Her perfume was not quite as strong as Zoe's – adding to her more wholesome image – but her pussy's aroma was just as exhilarating. Her juices were saturating her panties – the wet material much darker than it was when it was dry. Though her panties would never be quite this fresh, her customer would not be unhappy when he received them.

"Please…" the young blonde moaned, raising her knees and reaching down to pull aside her panties.

At last, Hayley's tender pussy was laid bare before him. So soft, tidy and pink, the little cheerleader had a cute tuft of hair on her mound, and was otherwise hairless. Her delicate folds glistened in the light of the apartment, inviting him to taste her. He took the invitation, wrapping his arms around her quivering thighs as he wedged his nose against her little pink clitoris, slipped his tongue inside her tight virginal vagina and engulfed her succulent labia in his hot mouth.

"Oh Jack…" she acted almost as though someone had wired her up to the mains as he began to lick her slippery slit and tease her sensitive bud. Her slender thighs locked against his ears and her hands pulled his head down, urgently seeking every pleasure his mouth could permit.

He lapped up her free-flowing juices – his every sense seemed tied up with her pussy, such an intimate moment, such an erotic act. Looking up briefly, he saw that she had pushed up her top and even her sports bra, and was stroking her beautifully-shaped little breasts.

Her moaning became louder and louder, steadily more desperate for full release. Jack kept up the maximum contact he could with her velvety pussy lips and stiffened little clit with his mouth and his tongue, mopping up her tangy emissions as best he could, but as he detected her climax approaching, he went one step further and slipped a finger gently into the schoolgirl's vagina.

Hayley bucked like a wild horse as her massive orgasm hit like a tidal wave. Breathlessly, her moans turned into high-pitched yelps as the surge of energy swept through her and a flood of her come poured from her rose-petal pussy lips, which Jack sampled like a fine wine.

#

"Well, these should keep someone happy!" Hayley said, reaching under her skirt to remove her sodden panties before throwing them to Jack. "You feel like testing them now?"

"I'm pretty sure they pass," Jack smiled, lying back and placing the damp underwear over his nose, adoring the musty smell of her young pussy.

"Hey, I showed you mine – isn't it time you showed me yours?" the mischievous schoolgirl demanded.

"Huh?" his brow creased up, but then he felt her fumbling at his fly, and he caught on to what she was doing. He helped her, lifting his hips as she pulled off his pants and his boxers.

His cock was already rock-hard as it was exposed to the teenager's gaze.

"It's beautiful!" she cooed. "God I wish you could put it inside me."

"I wish I could, too," he said, watching her touching his erection with her delicate, soft little hands, her pretty eyes concentrated on examining it, her lips slightly parted, revealing her desire to taste his oozing pre-come.

"Katie's the one that organises all those sorts of things," Hayley said, spreading her hands over his stiff shaft, squeezing it and stroking it in a tentative, exploratory manner like someone who had never seen such a thing before, "but she says if we all have our virginity-loss panties available at the same time, they wouldn't get so much in the auctions."

"Too bad."

"It'll happen soon enough," she grinned, and took the end of his cock inside her hot mouth.

For a beginner, Hayley was really quite good – she started very slowly on his penis, not used to having such a large object in her mouth. But as she worked at him with her velvety mouth, swirling her tongue around the end of his cock, she squeezed and caressed his shaft and gently cupped his balls.

Jack let out some encouraging moans, and began to feel his own long-needed release coming. Periodically, he put the schoolgirl's panties up to his nose, drawing in her sexy scent again to stimulate more of his senses. But looked down, entranced by the scintillating sight of the pretty blonde teen with her lips around his cock.

With the aroma of her pussy fresh in his mind, not to mention the taste of her juices lingering on his lips, Jack could no longer hold back: his prostrate tightened and the familiar sensation of blissful release came through his erect cock.

Gently, he stroked Hayley's cheeks as he felt his hot seed pumping out into her hot, wet mouth, and as much as she could with her lips around his cock, the schoolgirl smiled at him as his come flooded her mouth.

Breathlessly, he let out one final moan as he heard the young girl swallowing his emissions.

"Mmm…" she said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "I wasn't expecting that to taste as good as it did – I want more!"

"Maybe later," Jack grinned, feeling his energy decidedly sapped by the whole experience.

"So did I pass?" she asked, glancing at her panties in his hand.

"Oh, uh… yeah, absolutely. I wish the testing process could always be like this!"

"Well, " she laughed along with him, "you'll have to ask Katie tomorrow morning – she's gonna have her three-day old panties for you to try."

Seabug
Seabug
47 Followers
12