The Scent of the Gold Butterfly

Story Info
Naughty Knight gets his secret revenge.
5.3k words
4.77
19.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand came down again on her bare bottom in front of him. The slap was loud. She whimpered softly. The sting of his hand excited her and she felt the warmth of her secretions flood between her legs. Her flesh vibrated and teased her as she felt them resonate to her sex and sensitive breasts.

"6," he counted. It pleased him to see her cheeks were reddened quite nicely. She would have to sit down gingerly over the next few days.

They were in his tournament tent. He was a Knight of the Realm and as such had sworn to protect his King, but he was also allowed time away from his protection duties to take part in the Jousting Contests that featured around the country. Sometimes, even further afield.

Today was one of these Round Table contests, where Knights were qualifying in the knockouts for the Final in a couple of days.

The large field had been turned into a Tournament Village. It had an impressive arena or tilting yard that had been constructed for the Knights taking part. Tiered wooden stands and seating had been erected for the audience to see their jousting skills and to cheer for their favoured Knight.

They were popular events and well attended by Knights and public alike. Colourful and distinctive heraldry standards, pennons and flags displayed badges and crests and were hung all around the village and make-shift stadium.

The centre piece of the tilting yard was a long, straight, wooden corral type fence, also decorated in heraldry flags and pennons. This was to separate the two Jousting Knights from riding into each other's path and to ensure a straight run to the end of the tilt yard, where, when reached, the Knights wait for a winner to be declared or to prepare for another jousting run and, to replace their broken lances. The contest continued until one of the knight's was left victorious.

Sir Lochton was one of the top seeds, and won tournaments regularly, along with another Knight, his arch rival - Sir Wilfred who displayed the heraldry emblem of the Black Bear standing sideways, on his shield with a burgundy background.

His own shield was a standing Grey and White Wolf on a royal blue back ground. People came far and wide to see both of them. They were of the same rank and held in high esteem by their Kings.

Both Knights were highly competitive and as was the norm in their field of work, barely had time to court and develop relations with a chosen woman.

They therefore had a harem of female followers, who they would take to their beds when they felt they needed such company. It was the unspoken rule that once claimed by a Knight, the woman would not show favour to another Knight. They would stay for that Knight's pleasure alone.

And this was where, the young filly, bent over before him, had broken that rule and he had to punish her, as a warning to his other women. She had been caught, seen fucking Sir Wilfred behind his tournament tent.

"7," He smacked harder. She squirmed to try and get out of the ropes that secured her wrists to his saddle bench.

She wore a long olive green dress, with the Sir Lochton, Wolf emblem tabard over the top, to show her support for him.

He had lifted it up, scrunched it to her waist and taken her lacy French panties to her knees. Her bare rounded buttocks were displayed very nicely and he could glimpse her pink pussy lips nestled between her tightly closed legs. Excited pussy lips, he could see they were moist from his spanks.

He walked round to the front of her and bought her head up by pulling on her hair. She had tears of remorse and enjoyed pain in her eyes. A few had escaped down her cheeks.

"Did you like Sir Wilfred fucking you?" He asked her sternly. She knew better than to lie to him. Sir Wilfred would relish telling him over a beer in the exclusive beer tent. Open only to the competitors and invited guests, after the day's events.

"Yes, it was exciting," she admitted. "Did he know you were mine?" He asked. She had told him this already. "Yes, I told you Sir Lochton, he saw my tabard. He was nice to me. He knows how to entice a lady and then he was kissing me, fondling me and bending me over to fuck me. And I wanted him too. It was like I was possessed by him."

He nodded and picked up a leather paddle, flexing it in front of her. "Should I use this on you for being a naughty whore?" Her eyes widened. He could see the excitement that lurked there. She loved him to punish her like this. They both knew it. He just, wouldn't fuck her after. That would be her punishment, he would leave her wanting.

"Yes Sir." She almost pleaded, "Sir," hoping to placate him too, "I meant nothing to him. He has a special lady that he wants, Lady Lindsey. He hankers for her. He wants her, as his Number 1."

Sir Lochton returned behind her and using the paddle, he spanked her naughty bottom. He paused between each strike to build her anticipate on. "8,"... She whimpered at his strike. "9,"... The wet excitement leaked onto her inner thighs. "10,"... Her bottom burned and glowed red. He put the paddle down and touched her pussy lips. She was very wet and more than ready for his cock if he wanted, but he wouldn't.

He pushed two fingers into her wet cavity and she groaned at his intrusion. He twisted them inside her, found her G spot and massaged it roughly. He placed his free hand on her lower back to keep her steady.

She was very excited, groaned at his play and started to rock and circle on his fingers. He pushed a third finger in her and then his thumb teased her anus. His little finger brushed her clitoris as it slid in her furrow. Her gasps indicated her fervour.

He finger fucked to his knuckles. She groaned and moaned as her need built. He enjoyed the tightness of her channel, the intimacy he could take with her on demand, the sight of her, writhing in enjoyment, taking pleasure on his fingers and the vision of her bent double and her rounded bottom presented to him.

He felt the stiffness in between his legs and contemplated whether to push his cock into the mouth of another of his woman in front of her. The thought of teasing her in this way excited him. Maybe he would savour that for later. He deliberately took her to the brink of orgasm and then stopped. She pulled at the ropes in frustration, wanting more. She loved to please him and loved sex, and that was the only reason, he had not cast her out for her indiscretion.

"You can stay like that for the rest of the day. Everyone who enters my tent then, can see you as you are and know you are under punishment," he decided.

She grimaced at the thought of her lower waist being displayed in such a way, but nodded and whispered, "But Sir..." She ached for gratification, then thought better of it, "Yes Sir, Thank you Sir."

He ventured to the tent's entrance. He had a Wolf heraldry windbreaker placed a few feet in front of the opening to offer some privacy. It was chest high, high enough to watch the jousting in the arena. Most of the Knights had similar breakers in front of their tents. Only the top four seeded knights had such views of the Arena though. Most tents were placed further back and the Knights had to walk in with their horses and helpers.

He licked at his fingers covered in her juices as he watched the event. The Red and Gold "Hawk" Knight was taking up position at one end of the arena, the "Wild Boar" Yellow and Green Knight at the other. They and their horses were in body armour to give some protection from the charge of the opposing horse and Knight. They held the 6 feet long, thick, wooden jousting sticks at the ready.

The lances were made of oak and in the Knight's unique colours. They were deliberately blunt for they were not meant to pierce the Knight's steel armour but to dislodge the Knight from his horse. The Knight's hand, wrist and lower forearm was protected by a coned collar attached to the jousting stick about a third of the way up the lance.

The charge horses stamped their feet in the sandy floor, impatient to start their short gallop into the confrontation ahead. They are dressed in full pageantry, befitting of the Jousting Tournament. The horses wore Rein Barding; Chest and Rump Comparisons, all of which were in the colours of their Knight for identification. They also had a Chanfron on their heads, an iron shield for protection from otherwise lethal lance hits and neck spurs to assist the rider hold & balance when he was delivering the blow to his opponent.

The horse's head collars were held by one on the Knight's faithful grooms, dressed in the Knights heraldic comparison - a type of ornamental cloth featuring the owner's heraldic signs and colours.

They all watched for the flag to drop, the groom's ready to let loose the horse, free then, to gallop towards the opponent.

The Knights lowered their steel helmets so only their eyes could be seen and the vents around their nose and mouth. The helmets were specially made for Jousting, with narrow eye slits, made so that the wearer could only see out by leaning forwards. If the wearer straightened up, just before the impact of the lance, the eyes were hidden and completely protected.

The Knights wore full suits of steel plate armour, called a "harness" that included extra pieces specifically for use in jousting contests. This was a light combat suit, reinforced with heavier "bolt-on" protective plates on the cuirass (breastplate). They both displayed their shield crest on a steel plate on their left breast, the usual target of the jousting lance, and they wore a special jousting arm and shoulder-pieces, which traded mobility for the extra protection they would need in this contest. They, as did all the Knight's and horses looked magnificent and fearsome in their colourful battle dress.

The Knight's shifted and positioned themselves in their saddle, which had a high back to provide leverage during the charge or support when hit. They tested that their stirrups were long enough for the necessary leverage to deliver blows with the lance.

Then lastly, the Knight's raised their jousting sticks higher towards their opponent. They nodded to one of their helper's to raise their distinctive pennant in readiness for battle, and the appointed umpire, seeing both Knights were ready, raised the neutral white flag for their indication for when the charge was to begin.

The crowd cheered for their particular hero and then fell silent again, waiting for the fall of the white flag to start the gallop. The flag was lowered and the horses began their galloping charge, gathering speed with each stride. The jousting sticks were held out at an angle towards the opponent. The blunt club end was ideal for thudding the riders in the chest or shoulder to dislodge or overbalance them in the saddle. The Knight who remained in the saddle would be declared the winner.

The crowd roared their delight at the majestic horses and Knights who rode at full pelt. About half way, the clash occurred. The sickening crunch and thud of wood hitting the metal of the armour was heard. Wooden splinters and shards flew through the air. Both Knights hit their target. But one, had a better aim than the other. Hawk was knocked backwards and dangerously swayed in the saddle. He fought to regain his balance and did so, up righting himself and still holding on to the stump of his broken joust. He continued to the end of the field to take up position.

Wild Boar was hit clean in the chest. He flew from his horse, losing his broken jousting stick in the process. He landed face up, on the sandy floor, winded. His faithful aids rushed to his side to check for injuries and assisted him to his feet with the heavy, restricting armour.

After a few minutes, he rose up, and his helmet was removed. He was bruised but otherwise unhurt and he acknowledged the crowd and the victorious Knight. This contest was over for him. They cheered him as he was helped from the sandy tilting yard. Hawk was declared the winner by a raised white victorious flag, held high by the Joust's umpire in his hand on the winner's side of the field. The Knight's "Hawk" pennon was then hung higher on the marking board, as the competition progressed. A loud cheer erupted from the crowd at his victory.

Hawk, still on his horse awaited at the end of the corral type fence, while Wild Boar cleared from the arena. He then raised his helmet and did a victory walk on his horse round the Arena, acknowledging the crowd, with his broken jousting stick and saluting the King and Queen. They were sat in their own private booth that overlooked the sporting event. His groom followed, holding his 8 feet pole with the tapering swallow-tailed heraldic flag of the "Hawk." The stands cheered his approach and continued in his wake as he passed. On completing his lap of honour, he then exited the Arena and retired to his tent, to await and prepare for his next turn in the contest.

The splintered joust sticks are removed from the floor and new Knights appeared at the end of the corral to perform in the next joust.

Sir Lochton watched with interest. Hawk would be one to watch for in future Jousts. Sir Lochton had, already progressed to the the Final in the qualifiers the day before. He would joust the day after tomorrow, with the overall winner of today's events. At the end of this day, one Knight would be the declared Winner and it would be he, who he would joust.

Sir Wilfred, "the Black Bear," was a contestant today, and, so far had won all his jousts as expected. He was a formidable opponent. They were both favourites to be in the Final.

He began to walk slowly around the Arena, acknowledging his fans as they recognised him until he found himself by the tent of the "Black Bear" with impressive emblems and standards.

Sir Wilfred was being dressed in his armour by two beautiful women. He saw Sir Lochton and motioned him to enter his tent. They were competitors but had a healthy regard for each other. "You took pleasure with one of my whores," Sir Lochton decided to confront him straight away. Sir Wilfred grinned. There was no remorse. "Yes, an energetic young thing too, she was very willing to please." He flexed his arms to test his armour was secured and workable and continued, "I hope you didn't punish her too severely."

"She is currently tied to my saddle horse. I'm not sure yet, how long I will leave her there," Sir Lochton replied and smiled. "Of course, it means I will return the favour."

Sir Wilfred bowed his head acknowledging his opponent's right to do so, "You know, I won't agree to it but I admire your declaration of intent, besides, I am confident my whores will decline your advances"

Sir Lochton chuckled, "Maybe, it's not your whores, I am interested in," and with that he left the tent, letting Sir Wilfred ponder his words.

Sir Wilfred mounted his horse, helped by his aids, and made his way to the opposite end of the arena on his horse, dressed for battle with his jousting lance.

He could see his tent and Black Bear wind breaker from his position. His aids helped him fix his armour and that of his horse for the imminent contest. The "Stag" Knight, was his opponent and, likewise, he also prepared for the umpire's flag.

Lady Lindsey was wandering at the arena and saw one of her hero's by the "Black Bear" tent. Sir Lochton, "The Wolf." She walked up to him. "Congratulations on your victory yesterday," she greeted him. Sir Lochton bowed and answered, "Thank you my lady." "I hope you win the tournament," she giggled flirtatiously. Sir Lochton liked what he saw and apparently, it would seem so did she. "With a lady, such as yourself cheering for me, how can I lose, especially if that lady should give me a good luck kiss." He decided to try his luck, hoping she wouldn't reject him at the first hurdle.

Lady Luck was shining on him today for she giggled and whispered, "I couldn't possibly, in front of so many people." Sir Lochton offered her, his arm and said simply, "Then, I should perhaps take you out of such view." She accepted his arm and he lead her behind the "Black Bear" windbreaker and just inside the entrance of Sir Wilfred's tent.

He took her in his arms and kissed her gently, deepening the kiss when he felt her respond. She raised her hands to his neck and curled her fingers into his hair. She pressed into him and, ground boldly against his crotch. He was pleasantly surprised that she was behaving so forward. He was also vaguely aware of the Knight's Aids, who were performing their long introduction speeches to the watching audience outside, in order to build up the anticipation of the imminent Jousting Contest.

The events of the arena were not all that far from where they were kissing. His hands moved to her breasts, and he fondled them over her clothing. He palmed them both and squeezed them - the second hurdle - and was rewarded by her moaning into his mouth.

Encouraged, he undid her lacy basque fronted dress and pushed her clothes aside to free her. He palmed them again, felt the skin on skin contact and the contrast of her soft orbs and her hardened nipples grazing on his hand. She was excited by his touch and ground harder against his stirring shaft.

He pulled her top down lower so she was naked from the waist up and broke off the kiss. He held her shoulders and gazed at her naked, full breasts, her rib cage, slim waist and the clothes bunched there. "Beautiful." He murmured. She blushed a little and he trailed a finger from her cheek, down her neck, over her breasts, teasing each nipple, and to her clothing at her waist. "Take it off," He said simply and waited, continuing to tease her nipples with the index finger on each of his hands. She could barely concentrate as he lightly teased her. His promising touch, her partial nakedness so close to the public eye, the gentle breeze on her naked skin, the intense want of his gaze - it made her feel alive, heady, brave and wanton and her loins burned for him. She hesitated though, unsure.

He moved closer to her, to seduce and persuade her to undress, and started to kiss her neck, her collar bone and then suckled her breasts. He weighed them in his hands and then bunched them together to lick and nibble lightly at her nipples.

She groaned, and cradled his head in her arms, encouraging him to take his fill of her chest. He whispered again how beautiful she was and the honour she was bestowing on him to witness her nudity. She felt the tantalising breath of his poetic words on her sensitive skin and the warm flood of desire that wet her underwear. He broke away again and touched the dress at her waist, with a soft caressing finger. "Take it off, take it all off -- I want to see you," he said softly.

He stepped away again and waited. She was attracted to him and full of desire. She was too tempted by the promise of him and pushed her dress and underwear to the floor. It pooled at her feet and she stood there naked before the handsome Knight. Anticipation and expectation was high within her.

Little did she care that if it was not for the audience's attention on the tilting yard, many seated higher up in the seating stalls, would only have to turn their eyes to see her naked form in the entrance of the tent. She had the protection of the windbreaker, to some degree however, from those on ground level.

Sir Lochton looked at her naked body, slowly from her beautiful brown hair, her face, slender neck, full wholesome breasts, trim waist, rounded hips and dark trimmed pubic hair framing her pussy.

He noticed the moisture beads seep onto her intimate lips. He knew from experience the wetness was pooling just inside those lips, and when he opened them - Hurdle 3- her wet desire would coat his fingers.

He continued his inspection, her womanly thighs and legs to her dainty feet. She was a very beautiful and desirable woman. He walked round her to inspect her sexy perfect spine and back, and her rounded bottom. No wonder Sir Wilfred lusted after her. He did too and he would have her, and, before his arch rival too. That thought pleased his male pride.

12