The Scholarship Student Ch. 13

Story Info
Virgin sub's love story, wedding, & deflowering.
6k words
4.64
43.8k
3

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Please provide feedback, if you choose. All comments appreciated.

Prologue: This story is the finale to my story, "The Scholarship Student". Although this story can be enjoyed on its own, it may be more enjoyable to the readers if they read the earlier stories that set the stage for this one. "The Scholarship Student", Parts 1 through 12, are in the collection section of the BDSM Stories of Literotica.

* * * * *

The doorbell rang just as Agnes finished her shower. Quickly, she put on her terrycloth robe and went to see who was at the door. As she left her bedroom she heard someone quickly running up the staircase. Frightened, she stopped in her tracks, not sure what she should do. "Mother! It's Robert," shouted her adopted son, as he reached the top of the stairs, running to embrace her. Delighted and surprised, Agnes hugged her adoptive son and kissed him lovingly.

"How wonderful to see you, Robert. Why didn't you call me, to tell me you were coming?" she asked hugging him very close.

"I wanted to surprise you, Mother."

"Well, you certainly did that, but I'm so glad that you're here, dear Robert."

"Mother, I have brought someone with me and I want you to meet her, now. Before you ask, yes, we're in love and we came to get your blessing to marry," Robert told her. Agnes's mind was spinning. Things seemed to be moving so fast. She was unsure how to respond. To give herself some time to think, she embraced Robert again and held him tight as she tried to find the proper words to say.

Her mind raced to that time twelve years ago when she adopted Robert. She had sponsored him through the University's Computer Sciences College and the Business College. When he graduated, she had given Robert a job in the Software Development Company she inherited from her late husband. Quickly he demonstrated unusual aptitude for this business and he steadily rose through the management chain. Last year, at age thirty, the Board of Trustees selected him President of the company. Under his leadership, the company was headed toward record profits.

Agnes was extremely wealthy now. Her net worth exceeded one hundred million dollars and grew more each day, thanks to Robert's efforts. She had purchased a grand estate in an isolated wooded area. It was located several miles from the college town she had lived in, when she first took Robert in as a student boarder. The house had over eighty rooms and resembled an old English Manor house. Its isolated location permitted Agnes to privately pursue her Domination lifestyle without fear of discovery. Before she could decide her next move, Robert held his mother close in his arms and asked her to come down to meet Beth. Agnes hesitated, "Robert, I'm not dressed," she protested, "I'm naked under my robe, dear," she explained. Pulling her robe about her body.

"No matter, Mother, I insist that you come now! Beth has been so anxious to meet you. She has been on pins and needles, waiting for this day. Please don't let her wait any longer," Robert begged her. "She's 24 and I've known her for over a year and I'm positive that she is the one, Mother." Agnes breathed deeply nodded yes and together they began to descend the stairs. Robert told her that Beth was waiting in the library. When they reached the library door, Robert excused himself, told Agnes to go on in and he would be along in a minute.

Nervously, Agnes opened the door and stepped into the windowless library. Her heart skipped a beat, as her eyes fell on a beautiful blond girl, kneeling naked in the center of the room. Her eyes were focused on the floor as she sat back on her calves wearing only a soft leather collar. Immediately, Agnes's eyes were drawn to the girls' magnificent breasts. They were conical, jutted out seductively and capped by rosy erect and hard nipples. The girl took Agnes's breath away. She moved to the girl and stood in front of her taking in her beauty. Agnes gently cupped the girls' chin, lifted her head up and looked into the deepest blue eyes she had ever seen. "Beth?" she asked. The girl nodded and gazed up at her future mother in law. Her lips were full and rosy without need for makeup and her long blond hair seemed to properly set off her superb beauty. Agnes opened her arms to the girl, expecting her to rise up.

Beth parted Agnes' robe to nuzzle her cunt gently with her face. Agnes trembled at this submissive gesture and petted the girls golden locks. Beth moved her head forward and parted Agnes's cunt lips with her tongue. She licked the outside of Agnes's cuntlips and gently nibbled them, avoiding her clit. As Agnes' arousal enveloped her, Beth touched her tongue to her clit. Agnes bucked and steadied herself by holding Beth's shoulders. Beth's tongue flicked across her clit and Agnes trembled, feeling the soft warm tongue engulf her sensitive button. She closed her eyes and felt her cunt flow with her juices, as the girl's tongue continued to bathe her clit and cunt. Agnes moaned softly, as her orgasm begin to rise within her loins. Suddenly, Agnes stiffened and exploded in a massive orgasm, spewing her nectar all over Beth's face and tongue.

Agnes's knees buckled and she started to fall from the intensity of her orgasm. Beth grasped Agnes by the hips and steadied her, preventing her from falling. The older woman moaned audibly, while Beth's tongue tormented her clit, causing her to cum again and again. Finally, her orgasms began to subside, as Agnes struggled to regain her composure. She took a step back and gazed at this lovely creature that had just brought her the raptures of a wonderful orgasm. "Oh, that was magnificent, darling," sighed Agnes, as she caught her breath. Kneeling, Beth sat back on her calves and smiled, her face glistening with Agnes's juices. She lowered her eyes to the floor, resuming the submissive position.

"Thank you, Mother Mistress," Beth replied.

"Mother Mistress?" Said Agnes, "Oh how delightfully wonderful!" she exclaimed bending down to kiss the girls' lips lovingly. They intertwined tongues and kissed a long time before Agnes helped Beth to stand. She embraced her, and hugged her warmly. "Welcome, dear Beth. Welcome into my life. How fortunate my Robert is to have found you. You are truly a sweet loving submissive, and a perfect life mate for our Robert," Agnes warmly embraced her again and kissed her face, lips and neck. She bent down to kiss and gently lick, each hard nipple.

"Isn't she marvelous, Mother?" said Robert, who had witnessed everything. He stood naked at the door to the library, sporting a magnificent hard-on.

"Fuck for me, dear children, fuck now for your Mother," Agnes told them.

"Yes, Mother Mistress," said Beth as she moved to a chaise lounge and waited for Robert to join her. Robert quickly moved to Beth and lay down on his back. Beth straddled his hips as she rubbed his nipples. Agnes sat in an armchair to watch, with her finger near her clit. Roberts' cock was so hard that it lay horizontally over his belly. Beth lowered herself to his cock, gently pulled her cuntlips apart and covered Roberts' cockshaft with the cleft of her cunt. Carefully, she placed her clit against the sensitive underside of Roberts' cock. He reached up to gently rub, tug, pinch, and tweak her lovely rosy nipples as Beth rubbed her clit back and forth along the length of Robert's cock.

Agnes began to finger her clit and cunt as she watched the two young people essentially 'dry' fucking. She anticipated Robert burying his cock deep inside Beth's pussy, but the two continued their 'dry' fuck. Beth began to moan as she rocked back and forth and Agnes sensed that the girls' orgasm was near. Beth let out a small cry and her body shuddered in orgasm. Her juices flowed copiously as she continued to cum again and again from rubbing her clit on Roberts' cock. Beth was a 'multiple' and she continued to cum again and again, as Robert helped her draw her clit over his cocks' sensitive spot. In the midst of Beth's fifth orgasm, Roberts' cock erupted! He spewed thick, white creamy cum all over his belly, with some spurts arching to his nipples. Robert cried out from the intensity of his orgasm, as his cock continued to spurt his thick seed.

When Robert's orgasm subsided, he laid back, eyes closed in a momentary state of exhaustion. Beth, recovered from her orgasm, dismounted and began to lick cum from Roberts' belly and nipples. She gathered a mouthful of cum and kissed Roberts' mouth, sharing his seed with him. They both swallowed and Beth resumed lapping cum from his belly. She filled her mouth with cum once again and moved to Agnes, kissing her deeply, sharing Robert's cum with her Mother Mistress. "That was delightful! Now fuck her Robert. Bury your wonderful cock in that sweet clean shaven pussy for your Mother," Agnes said.

"Mother…Beth is a virgin and I will penetrate her on our wedding night," Robert replied.

Agnes clasped her hands together and exclaimed, "How wonderful! A virgin slave! How absolutely adorable!" she rushed to embrace and kiss them both several times. She marveled at Beth's beauty and how she adored Robert. Agnes looked deeply into Beth's eyes and quietly said, "Tell me Beth. Tell me what I need to know."

Beth smiled and looked deep into Agnes's eyes and said very truthfully, "Mother Mistress, I truly love your son, Robert, with all my heart and soul." Agnes embraced her again and held her fast, a tear in her eye, and her lip quivering. The three of them walked to the stairs and went up to shower and prepare for dinner. Agnes suggested that they dress for dinner and make it a wonderful homecoming celebration. An hour later, the three of them descended the stairs together. Robert looked splendid in his tuxedo. Agnes and Beth each wore long evening gowns, which were cut low to amply display the magnificent cleavage that separated their beautiful breasts. Robert helped seat both of the ladies at the huge dining room table. He sat at the head of the table with Beth seated to his right and Agnes to his left.

Agnes stood up, lifted her champagne glass and proposed a toast to her soon to be Daughter in Law. Beth blushed at Agnes's complimentary words and they happily drank the toast. The cook and maid, both submissives for Agnes and her friends, helped serve the wonderful meal and dessert that followed. Cook had prepared a crown lamb roast with all the trimmings, and courteously accepted the nice compliments she was paid about the quality of the meal. After dinner, Agnes, Robert and Beth sat in the parlor to enjoy a nightcap and talk, "What are your wedding plans, dear?" Agnes asked Beth.

"I haven't made any plans, Mother. I was hoping to have your guidance as to what kind of wedding you would like me to have for your son," Beth replied.

"Are you saying that you want me to help plan your wedding?" Asked Agnes with a bit of hesitation and anxiety.

"Yes, Mother Mistress, I truly want you to take charge and plan everything, including my wedding gown, if you don't mind."

"Mind? Darling it's a Mother in Law's greatest dream and joy to plan her sons wedding. I would adore planning your wedding, sweet Beth," Agnes rushed to her and hugged her again. "We shall plan it together, Beth. I want you to approve of everything."

"I am perfectly happy to have you take complete charge and plan it to your satisfaction, Mother Mistress," Beth replied, "I'm here to please my Master, Robert, and serve my Mother Mistress in any way you desire." The three of them talked well into the early morning hours, recounting to Agnes how they had met and fallen in love. Agnes was as happy as she had ever been and treated Beth to a few tales about Robert, as he grew into a man.

The next few weeks were a whirlwind of activity for Agnes. She had enlisted Aunt Jane and Aunt Martha to assist in the wedding plans. The three of them were acting like teenagers as they set about preparing the invitation list, arranging for the church, a photographer and reception. They selected the caterer, the menu, and hired an orchestra. Agnes engaged an upscale couturier to design Beth's wedding gown, her honeymoon trousseau, and the wedding night negligee. During this time Robert, Agnes, Jane and Martha enjoyed 'playing' with Beth and one another. They taught her the requirements of a submissive woman and introduced her to the leather strap. Each night one of the four would train Beth with the strap. The blows were firm, but not hard enough not to mark her with any welts. Her asscheeks, breasts, cunt and inner thighs were often a deep crimson, which usually disappeared by the next day.

Often, Beth was licked, rubbed and spanked to multiple orgasms. Her lovely breasts were sucked nightly and the older ladies were fascinated by Beth's ability to cum from just having her titties sucked. Beth would bring the ladies and Robert to oral orgasms nearly every night. Aunt Jane practiced and displayed her masturbatory skills on both Beth and Robert. They practiced nearly every sexual perversion, except for welting Beth's body. Aunt Martha, however, refused to allow anyone to suck, lick, or play with her huge breasts. Beth wondered why, but knew that Aunt Martha had her reasons and she did not pursue it further. Beth was truly happy. Her new family was all she could ask for and the sex was incredible, especially for a virgin.

Nearly every night, Beth would be bound into a sling that exposed her ass, cunt, clit and inner thighs. Tonight, Aunt Jane began the session by rubbing Beth's clit to stimulate and heighten her arousal. She played with Beth's cuntlips, rubbing and pulling at them, nearly driving Beth into a sexual frenzy. True to form, Jane would not permit Beth to climax. When she sensed that Beth was near orgasm, she moved to play with another part of her body. Beth's frustration compelled her to cry out, pleading for Jane to let her cum, but her pleas went unheeded. Beth moaned and gasped as Jane pinched, pulled and tweaked her nipples, licking and nibbling them occasionally. "Such lovely titties and nipples, sweet Beth," Jane told her, "They defy gravity. Sometime soon, after the wedding of course, I'll ask Robert to let me pierce them. Won't that be nice, sweet slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Jane," Beth managed to murmur threw her throes of passion.

"And also her lovely cuntlips, Aunt Jane," Robert added.

"Yes, We mustn't forget your cuntlips, darling," Agreed Jane. She moved Beth from the sling and laid her down onto the bed, on her back. Jane bound her slaves' wrists to the headboard then bound her feet to her wrists. Beth was wide open involuntarily offering unrestricted access to her cunt, clit, ass and tits. Jane lubed her fingers again in Beth's juices and began to rub her asshole and clit with her fingers, as she licked the slave's cunt.

Beth moaned from pleasure once again, as she neared orgasm, only to have Jane deny her again. "Please, Mistress Jane, please let me cum. I'm so close and I can't stand it. Please let me cum!" she pleaded. Jane lifted her head from Beth's cunt and smiled at her tormented victim. She lay on Beth's magnificent body to lick and suckle her beautiful firm conical breasts and nipples. The slave moaned and squirmed, trying to make herself cum, but Jane was too expert to allow it. Jane released her wrists and ankles and pulled Beth so her head hung over the edge of the bed. She straddled the girls' head and lowered her sopping wet cunt to the girls' mouth. Beth eagerly began to probe Jane's cunt with her tongue and sought out her clit. Finding the sweet swollen nub, Beth licked and sucked it, driving Jane wild with desire and pleasure.

Soon, Jane's knees began to wobble and her body quivered as her orgasm rose within her loins. Beth realized that her Mistress was about to cum and redoubled her licking efforts to force the orgasm that had been denied to her. Jane's knees buckled as her orgasm consumed her. She cried out as she gripped Beth's tits firmly to keep from falling, while her cum squirted out all over the girls' face and tongue. Jane groaned in sweet pleasure as her orgasm peaked and she could no longer hold onto the slave girl. She released Beth's tits, sliding down to the floor, quivering and breathing heavily. Jane shuddered through several after-cums as she whimpered in delight. Agnes, Martha and Robert applauded both Jane's and Beth's performance. Jane acknowledged the applause with a satisfied grin on her face.

Agnes stood up and moved to sit in a straight chair. She motioned to Beth to come to her. Beth rose from the bed and dropped to her hands and knees to crawl to her Mother Mistress. "Climb up onto my lap, Beth," commanded Agnes. Beth stretched her body across Agnes's lap, with her belly resting on Agnes's thighs. Agnes spread Beth's legs wide and felt her cunt pouring out her virgin juices. She tasted her fingers and licked the tasty nectar greedily. She called to Robert to stand at Beth's head, "Suck your Masters' cock, Beth," she ordered. Beth opened her mouth to accept the huge hard-on deep into her mouth. Agnes lifted her hand and began to harshly spank the lovely asscheeks displayed across her lap. Beth groaned at the initial slap, but continued to suck Robert's cock, while enduring the spanking. She could feel her asscheeks begin to burn, but Agnes showed no sign of pausing.

Robert watched as his fiancée's asscheeks turned a deep crimson shade as his Mother increased the severity of the blows. Beth's eyes welled up and she softly wailed from the stinging spanking strokes. Robert's lust mounted as he watched the crying slave and enjoyed her sucking his cock. As Beth cried out from a savage blow, his orgasm overwhelmed him. He erupted in a volley of hot thick ropes of cum that splashed over Beth's face and mouth. The crying slave accepted his cum eagerly and swallowed all that she could, before cleansing Robert's cum covered cock with her tongue.

Agnes stopped spanking her and ordered her to sit in the armchair with a leg over each arm, exposing her cunt and clit. She selected a flat leather strap and handed it to Martha. The larger Mistress smiled and accepted the strap and moved between Beth's legs, rubbing the strap in the girls' juices. Martha ordered Robert to place a bandana loosely over Beth's eyes to keep her from knowing when the first blow would be dealt. Beth breathed heavily and her fright was obvious to all the Dominants watching her. Martha waited to increase Beth's anxiety, as her victim began to quiver and moan from unfulfilled anticipation. She positioned herself behind the armchair looking down upon the girl's spread thighs and sweet wet cunnie. Martha raised her strong arm high and levied a vicious first blow to Beth's tender cunt. Beth jerked in deep pain and let out a piercing scream. She hardly had time to breathe when another, more heavily laid blow, stung her cunt and clit.

She cried openly, but Martha would not stop strapping the poor girls' virgin sex. The bandana had long ago fallen from Beth's face and she could see her cunt becoming a deep crimson shade that matched her asscheeks. Finally, Martha could no longer stand strapping that sweet tasty pussy and she hurried to the front of the chair, dropped to her knees to lick and suck at Beth's stinging cunt. The soft wet tongue soothed Beth's burning cunt flesh and soon the pain was transformed into arousal. Beth began to grind her cunt and clit into Martha's mouth as the older woman greedily sucked and licked her. The young virgin slave girl prayed that she would not be denied orgasm again. Martha lapped and swallowed Beth's virgin cunt nectar as she reached down to finger her own clit. Robert, seeing Aunt Martha's need, got underneath her to begin licking and sucking her cunt.

12