The School Counsel Who Can't Say No Ch. 04

Story Info
Claire Lin school counselor finds Sapphic love.
2.2k words
4.26
44.6k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire Lin stepped back into the carpeted office to let her next charge enter. The college student—young, skinny Asian with a thick mop of hair and wearing a tartan miniskirt, black leggings and tight sweater—walked into the office looking around as if she expected to see something. Claire peeked out of the office door into the hallway of the community college and watched the young muscular black man walk away, admiring his body, the echoes of the orgasm he gave her still reverberating...

She breathed in and bit her lip as she thought about his massive thick cock and how it felt as it penetrated her poor abused anus. 'Oh god,' she whispered, her sphincter throbbing, her pussy dripping, as she glanced around to see if anyone might have heard the sounds of their lovemaking. She turned back to her office only to find the mousy girl staring at her. She straightened up with a start and motioned for the girl to sit at the table in the corner of the office—the table where she had just ridden that cock!- before noticing a thick smear of girl cum shining on the linoleum surface.

'Let's sit at the desk,' she said, cutting the girl off and directing her to the chair before her cluttered desk.

Lightheaded, she walked around the desk and sat down carefully; intensely conscious that she wasn't wearing panties beneath her short tight denim skirt and that cum might actually leak out of her battered rectum.

She looked at the girl before her and tried to smile, despite the young Asian college girl's suspicious stare. 'So, what can I do for you today, uh...'

'Eileen. Eileen Chen. We've met a few times you know.'

'Of course. What is it this time, Eileen? Still having problems adjusting to college life?'

'What's that smell?'

Claire's eyes narrowed. 'What smell?'

The girl looked around the room. 'It smells weird in here.'

Claire sat back carefully in her seat. 'Oh really?' Her hands went to her skirt hem and nervously tugged it lower across her creamy thighs. "Like what?'

'Like sex.'

Blood rushed to her face. 'I don't know what you're talking about. I don't smell anything.'

The student continued her icy staring. 'Who was that guy?'

'What guy?' she shrugged.

'That guy that just left. He's one of the football players, right?'

'Umm... I'm not sure. We didn't discuss sports.'

'Really? What did you discuss? Cock?'

Claire's eyes widened in surprise. 'Excuse me? I'm not sure I like the tone of your voice, young lady.'

The college girl crossed her arms and her legs on the chair. 'Well, I'm not sure I like you having sex with your students—'

The air seemed to disappear from her lungs and for a moment Claire was speechless. 'They're not my students—I'm a counselor, not a professor here.'

'Whatever. Did you just fuck that student?'

She bolted upright in her chair, the smooth leather beneath her ass slick with pussy juice. 'What? Of course not! How dare you ask me such a question?' She stared defiantly at the student, swallowed nervously and finally dropped her gaze.

'You did- I can see it!' the girl pointed at her accusingly. 'God, I can't believe this! You're just another—another Asian slut! How could you? You're the school counselor and you're fucking the students!'

Regaining her breath, she then tried to regain her composure. 'Are you accusing me...?'

'Yes! You're just another Asian slut—how could you act so stereotypically? Isn't it bad enough with how the media portrays us but you have to go out and confirm everything they say?' Tears sprang to the young woman's eyes and her face changed from rage to despair.

Claire's heart was racing and she wiped sweat off her hands on her denim skirt and cleared her throat. 'First off, no, I didn't just have sex with one of the students, and I really don't appreciate being called a slut. Second,' she paused and smiled slightly. 'Why are we talking about me when this session is about you?'

The girl's face fell and she started to cry. 'It's not just about me- it's about all of us! All of us Asian girls. Everyone thinks we're these oversexed sluts and then I come here for help and I find you're doing exactly what they say we're all doing! How could you?'

'Now, come on Ellen—'

'Eileen!'

'Eileen- sorry—come on now. Let's just calm down. I don't know what you think happened—'

Wiping her eyes with her sleeve, the girl stood up with a start, the steel and cushioned chair clattering to floor behind her. 'Forget it! I'm leaving.'

Panic gripped Claire. She rose from her seat behind the desk, catching a glimpse of the black dildo in the open drawer. 'Where are you going?'

'To the administration! I'm telling them what you did!' The young woman moved to the door.

'Young lady, you come back here and sit down.'

'No!' Eileen cried. 'You can't make me- you... you... slut!'

Claire rushed around the desk and caught the young woman by the arm at the door.

'Ow! You're hurting me!'

She stared into the girl's slanty, red, swollen, tear-stained eyes. 'You come back here and sit down,' she hissed, half leading, half pulling the young woman back to her seat.

'Stop it!' The girl protested. 'You can't do this to me!'

With her free hand Claire lifted the chair upright but facing away from the desk. Desperate to regain control of the situation, she pushed the girl's knees into the foam seat.

'What are you doing? Are you crazy? Let me go!'

With strength she didn't realize she had, Claire pushed the girl over so her torso sprawled across the desk. Then she pulled up the young woman's plaid miniskirt to reveal black tights over little cotton panties. 'You call me a slut? You little frigid bitch, let's see what kind of girl you really are.'

'Stop it!' Eileen screeched as Claire savagely dragged her panties down off her ass.

Claire stopped herself, terrified by her own actions. But then the sight of the girl's peach shaped ass, plump and white and fragrant, filled her with rage and desire. She slapped the girl's ass hard and the girl squealed. She spanked her again and again and again until the girl moaned and writhed in pain on the desktop and her ass cheeks were glowing pink. Finally she stopped spanking the girl. Instead, panting, she spread the girl's cheeks; the girl's anus winked at her purplish and cute, above a smooth pink slit.

'Stop it! She heard as she thrust her face between the girl's cheeks and licked at that salty little rectum, then lower, to the girl's already soaked pussy.

The girl became quiet, as if trying to come to grips with what was happening. The girl started moaning, softly at first, then louder and she pressed herself more forcefully into Claire's face. Claire had never tasted another vagina or ass save her own- and that was just licking the juices off the cocks of her various lovers—and couldn't believe how delicious and fresh the young lady tasted. Her tongue probed the girl's pussy while her nose slid across her slick rectum. The girl moaned softly as Claire reached between her own legs and started fingering herself beneath her own denim mini skirt. God the girl tasted so good!

Her tongue lapped and probed the girl's two holes; Eileen moaned and sobbed and murmured 'No No No...'

The girl's orgasm was explosive and wet—she screamed as delicious sweet pussy cum squirted into Claire's mouth and then Claire cummed herself, sucking deeply on the young lady's pussy as she shuddered with ecstasy.

A knock on the door disturbed them. 'Is everything alright in there?'

Claire stood up, 'Yes, Tracy. We're just practicing a new form of therapy.'

The voice went away.

Claire looked over her handiwork; Eileen lay sprawled across the desk, eyes closed, panting, shivering slightly. Claire struggled to regain her own breath. She leaned over and whispered into the girl's ear. 'Are you ok?'

The girl turned away.

Claire reached across the desk and took out the black dildo from the open drawer. She rested herself against the girl, feeling her smooth body beneath her own. 'Here, lick this,' she whispered.

The girl clamped her eyes shut and squeaked, 'No!'

Claire slapped the girl across the face, making her cry out in pain.

'Open your mouth, young lady.'

She did as she was told and dutifully opened her mouth. Claire held the head of the dildo to the young lady's parted lips and pushed. The girl choked and sobbed and kept her eyes closed but opened her mouth wider to receive more of the thick phallus.

'Do you like that?'

The girl grunted something that sounded like no and Claire slapped her face again and she cried in pain but opened even wider and then took the dildo from Claire's hands and held it like a baby as she sucked.

Claire watched with approval and then gently took the dildo from the girl's grasp—the girl once again moaned in protest. Claire slid herself down the young girl's body to her ass once again. Gently she caressed the girl's ass cheeks with the dildo.

'No...' Eileen moaned. 'Please, don't. I'm a virgin. Please don't.'

She bent over and once more licked the girl's delicious pussy, still dripping wet and took the thick black dildo and pressed it against the girl's hole. 'No...' the girl breathed. 'No, please....'

Claire bit her lip in anticipation as she gently slid the dildo into the girl's soaked slit. The girl bucked and cried in pain and then in pleasure, writhing like an animal on the desk as Claire slid the dildo deeper deeper into her slick channel. The girl reached behind her and spread her own ass cheeks and Claire took the hint and bent over and started probing her rectum with her tongue as she fucked the girl with the dildo. With each thrust she pressed the dildo deeper until it came out smeared with blood and then penetrated all eight inches into the girl and she cried once again and released a gout of girl cum onto the dildo and Claire's fingers, bucking and moaning 'yes yes yes mommy yes!!!!''

Then, sobbing and laughing at the same time she gradually subsided on the desk, blissfully exhausted, the papers and blotter now scattered across the floor. Claire withdrew the dildo with an audible pop and once more leaned across the girl. 'How was that, young lady?' She whispered into the girl's ear.

This time Eileen smiled shyly and opened her eyes. 'Wow...' she murmured.

Claire giggled. 'The real thing is even better.'

Eileen's eyes opened wide. 'Better? Oh my god, I couldn't handle better.'

Claire kissed her on the cheek and blew in her ear. 'You were right about that black boy. We did it right on that table. He did me in the ass.... Now, you know why we are like we are...'

Eileen was quiet for a moment. 'Was he as big as your... toy?'

Claire grinned. 'Much bigger.'

'Bigger? Oh my god....'

Claire pulled the girl back off the desk.

'Come here,' and led her to the table where earlier she had taken that big black cock up her ass. She guided Eileen to the chair and then, as before, sat on the table. She leaned back and spread her legs before the young lady. Eileen looked nervously and excitedly at Claire's naked, smooth vagina. Claire tilted her pelvis to display her anus to the young woman.

'Want to taste black man's cum?' And gently led the girl's face to her crotch. The girl didn't resist, but then hesitated. She looked up into Claire's eyes.

'It's ok, Eileen. Just lick...'

Tentatively, the girl stuck out her tongue and pressed it against Claire's thick, wet swollen purplish labia. Claire moaned, 'Oh yes, that's right.'

Encouraged, the young lady's tongue probed farther. Claire moaned with pleasure and grasped the girl's head and guided her face down to her swollen rectum, moaning as the girl's tongue probed her sphincter.

'Can you taste his cock? Can you?'

'Umm!!' Eileen moaned as her tongue slurped Claire's two holes.

'Lick me oh god Eileen lick me lick me!!!'

Claire's orgasm surged through her and she bucked and thrashed on the table and felt her sphincter open and the black man's thick gooey cum ejaculate from her rectum. As her orgasm washed through her she leaned back and giggled at Eileen's face, a wet sheen of girl cum coating her cheeks and thick white goo dribbling from her lips.

Eileen's eyes were as wide as her smile. 'That's what cum tastes like?'

Claire smiled and leaned forward and drew the young girl towards her. She stared deeply into the young lady's eyes and nodded. 'Delicious, right?'

And they kissed, their tongues entwining, both slurping on the thick goo that the black football player had cummed in Claire's ass earlier.

They paused. Eileen looked down. 'I'm sorry I said those things about you.'

Claire smiled and kissed the girl's lips lightly. 'It's ok. Now do you understand?'

'Yes.'

'Good. So... for your therapy, I prescribe.... At least three cocks before our next session.'

'Three? At the same time?!'

Claire laughed. 'Maybe not at the same time, but yes, three. Before next week.'

Eileen's smile was excited. 'Will that same guy be here next week?'

Claire nodded. 'Want to come?'

'Can I watch?'

'Of course you can.'

They kissed again, their tongues passionately entwined. Then Claire pushed her away. 'Now, wipe your face, you silly thing. My next appointment is coming!'