The School Marm's Distress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that Miss?" he asked. She shook her head from side to side, her eyes squeezed tight shut.

"Well I reckon I don't rightly believe that. Let's test that theory shall we?"

Lynette opened her eyes to see the stranger put his middle finger into his mouth and covered with his saliva bring it down to touch her again. He pressed against that bit of her and each pressure brought a spasm of pure pleasure through her. It was like there was a fist inside of her and it was clenching tighter and tighter. Then he slipped his finger downwards to the lips of her labia. They were soaked and she could smell a sudden rush of her own musk, much like her fingers smelled when she awoke from those devil-haunted dreams. He ran his finger up and down that slit, barely pulling the lips apart and grazing the opening to her vagina. He then brought his slippery finger up and returned to work. He asked her again "Do you like it yet?"

She shook her head but with less conviction. She was biting the gag now and her hands were clenched tight around the ropes. What he was doing felt so good. Damned she might be for this, but the pleasure was greater than anything she had ever experienced.

Now the dark rider was using two fingers, wiggling them like making a "Come her" motion with each. The fist in her belly was closed tight and she found her back was arched pushing her self up against him. His pace increased and it kept feeling better and better and suddenly an explosion occurred. Light flared from within her womb and flashed like lightening in her eyelids. Purple flares bloomed and her breath caught in her lungs and time seemed to stand still, then pulses of pure pleasure shot through her stomach originating from the stranger's long strong fingers. He stopped wriggling them and just pressed against that nub of swollen flesh as she thrashed about in her bonds like a moth caught in a spider's web.

The pulses slowed and her breathing went from a harsh whistling draw through her nose to a more regulated pace.

"So did you like THAT?" he asked. And damning herself, she noddedyes.

"If I take the gag out, will you promise not to scream? No one will dare come help you anyways, and screaming annoys me, and I am not sure you want me annoyed, right?" he stated.

She nodded again, and he reached up and slipped the gag down, and pulled out the cloth in her mouth. As he held them up she saw a pair of frilly women's under things. He had gagged her with another woman's panties!

"OK, Ms Bowmar. Now you can breathe easier and maybe we can talk about what is going to happen next?" he said licking the fingers he had used on her, then closing his eyes like a man who was tasting something truly delicious might to savor the moment.

"Mmmm mmm! You sure taste fine, teacher." He said smiling down at her. "Now that I got me a taste of the honey I need to go directly to the hive!" he said crawling between her legs.

He lowered his head as Lynette raised hers to see what he was up to. He looked up at her with those dark eyes and stuck out his tongue and with the very tip flicked that sweet bit of woman flesh he had recently been manipulating. It felt like heaven. He began to kiss her down there. Did men do this? She had never heard of such a thing, but here was this stranger putting his face in the center of her sinful private place and licking and kissing it and gobbling at it like a starved man. She closed her eyes and heard a low drawn out moan in the room, then realized it was coming from her. Now he placed a finger at the gate of her womb tunnel and slowly slid it in. There was a bit of resistance and twinge of pain that blended with the pleasure his tongue was giving her as her maidenhead tore. The finger went inside her, wet and tight as it was. His finger probed her in places she had never felt anything before and it felt wonderful. She wondered then as she had a hundred times before what a man's organ would feel like within her, and if it felt like this she would like it just fine. He began to slide the finger in and out slowly five laps of his tongue as it went in, five more as it came out. Would only a teacher have made that correlation? Or was he dong that rhythm on purpose?

She found herself rising to meet the inward thrust and moaning as it slipped out, almost free, trying to clench it, to hold it in. He turned his hand over so the finger tip was up and the nail faced down, and he curled his finger scraping against eh upper roof of her vagina. Every touch was ecstasy and soon she was saying "yes yes yes!" in a hushed whisper each time he drew back.

His licking became more frantic, he suckled the nub of pleasure into his mouth. His beard was rough against her soft sweet thigh, and then he slid his middle finger in beside the index. She was SO full! Then it happened again; even more intense than the first time, she exploded. She bucked against his face grinding her labia against his mouth, and he continued thrusting his two fingers inside of her and she exploded a second time right after the first.

As she quivered and shook, gasping for breath he slowly withdrew his fingers and came to the head of the bed; He bent down and kissed her. His mouth and beard were soaked with her juices. Musky and sweet, his mouth worked against hers and she opened her lips as his tongue probed her mouth, letting her own juices flow into it.

He broke the kiss and asked "Do you like the way your cunt tastes?"

"Yes, God yes" she whispered hoarsely.

"Me too," he replied and kissed her again fiercely

"Have you ever seen a man's prick before, Ms Bowmar?" he asked.

Lynette shook her head no. She had helped changed diapers, and in her first teaching assignment there was a second grade boy who was quite fond of displaying his tiny pink nub to the girls to hear them squeal, but never the organ of a man.

The dark stranger unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it over his head. Black curly hair covered his chest, his shoulders were broad and his arms well muscled He unbuckled his belt, then began to unbutton the fly of his pants.

Lynette gasped when she saw it. The tip of it was even with his waistband. The head bulged like a fleshy mushroom. The shaft was thick, much thicker than she expected, and MUCH thicker than two fingers. A quiver of fear ran through her thinking of that inside her, but it was soon replaced with a quiver of anticipation and hunger the likes of which she had never felt before.

He slid his jeans down and stood before her naked, his penis standing straight up, the fleshy sac of his scrotum hanging below, but tight against his body. She noted how his organ twitched, she imagined in time to his pulse. He came up to the bed stead and placed her hand around the shaft. It felt like hot iron covered in velvet. It was stiff, but the skin was soft and she felt it swell just touching it. She turned her head to the side and looked at it. A small drop of pearly liquid appeared at the hole in the tip. He put his finger on it and then put it to her lips. Without thinking she opened her mouth and tasted it. Salty and sweet at the same time, she sucked his finger and felt new sensations stirring in her vagina.

Sometime real soon, when I can trust you, I'll let you return the favor and lick this." He said and the thought of it made her breath catch. Suddenly alls he really wanted was to have that stiff pink man flesh in her mouth.

"But it has been a long time for me, and I really want to mount you. Do you want your cunt fucked, Miss, Bowmar?" he asked

She squeezed her and around the shaft. "I don't..... it's big, it will hurt I think"

"I'll be gentle, and slow, "he whispered.

"I shouldn't, God knows I shouldn't," she said "But yes, fuck my cunt. Fuck me hard!"

"Alright then!" he said smiling at her and peeling her prim fingers from around his shaft. He walked to the foot of the bed and deftly untied her ankles, rubbing the circulation back into them. He then crawled between her legs putting his elbows under her knees and lifting her so that her buttocks was off of the mattress. He grabbed a pillow and put it beneath her. The cool air chilled the parts of her inner thighs and buttocks where her wetness had flowed.

He grasped his cock and ran it up and down her slit, hearing her gasp each time it rubbed that swollen and very sensitive spot above her opening. The he put the bulbous head at her opening and pushed gently. It felt like a gentle tearing of fabric, a straining, but he rubbed his thumb against that nub above so the pleasure mingled with the stretching sensation. A few slight thrusts and his head popped into her and she gasped. She felt so full. He pushed a little more and another inch of him went into her and then he stopped. Now he rocked gently pulling the head right back to the entrance then pushing forward. Each time he pushed forward another quarter inch or so of his swollen prick went into her. She had her legs wrapped around him, her ankles locked behind his back. One of his hands twiddled her cunt and the other touched her titties. She smiled as those words went through her mind as natural as any others.

Now she felt him bumping into something inside her, it felt delightful and he said "It's about halfway there." She lifted herself higher, tilting her pelvis to accommodate him.

"Ride me!" she hissed.

He began to thrust more now, her wetness flowing around him, making his pole slippery as it stretched her insides. Every thrust felt like it would pop through the top of her, but the full sensation only made her ache more to feel the whole length of his tool in her. Now his thumb found just the right spot and she clenched her ankles and exploded again. He quit thrusting for a few moments as the eruptions within her subsided. She realized that during her last pleasure spasm he had reached up and unfastened her hands. He was atop her now, even if she decided to fight, she was pinned by his huge cock. She put her hands on his arms, felt the hardness of his biceps, and ran them up over the mounded muscles of his chest. She was helpless beneath him, his strength made her feel completely submissive to his will, and the pleasure he was giving her was beyond any temptation any preacher had ever warned of.

He was looking at her face when she opened her eyes, staring at her as he began to thrust again, harder and faster, deeper into her. The pace was frantic and she loved it. She exploded again but he did not stop and she did not care. One hand cupped her breast tweaking her nipple and the other was beside her head holding the dark rider up as he plunged into her repeatedly..

"I can't hold out!" he gasped

She was unsure what he was resisting and at this point did not care. She was thrusting her hips up to meet his every advance and soon he cried out like a wolf howling and thrust deep into her. She began to explode again feeling hot spurts inside her as his cock pulsed inside her.

He collapsed onto her and she felt crushed yet safe and secure at the same time. He was holding himself up just enough so she could breathe. Her cunt spasmed and she felt a shudder run through him as her nether muscles clenched his still sensitive cock.

She whispered into his ear "That was great!"

He pushed himself up onto his hands, "You were very convincing Lynn! I almost felt sorry for you there for a few seconds!"

The woman laughed and reached up to kiss her mate, "But you managed to continue. God I LOVE that shirt. I am going to cum just seeing it in the closet!

The man reached down and pulled the tatters of her dress aside, "You'll need another dress for next time!"

She giggled 'That is what thrift stores are for! And I am glad I had the old comforter on today. I just hope for your sake you did NOT cut the sheets and mattress."

"I was careful! So what is next week? Want me to be the principle and you the naughty cheerleader?"

"Nope!" she replied. "It's my turn to pick. I am thinking I'll be the stern English Lit teacher and you can be the basketball player who HAS to pass her class to play in the big game!"

He looked into her eyes and said "Please Miss Bowmar, I'd do ANYTHING to pass this class!"

"That's the spirit!" she said then looked to the side. "My God, Lance, you did NOT really stick that knife in the hardwood floor did you?"

12