The Schoolmarm Ch. 04

Story Info
I was at the mental crossroads as what to do.
2.4k words
4.57
29.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed a few things at the general store which is in the center of town. I like to walk and the school and my home are on the edge of town so it wasn't a hike just a good way to stretch my legs. Saturday is always busy in town. The town's people getting out and about to visit, do some shopping with the people that live out of town come in for supplies.

Being the school teacher and from being active in the church, it seems every one knows me, even if I must confess, I don't know them by name.

I walked past the sheriffs office, Sheriff Edwards was sitting on one of the three chairs that are outside his office jail drinking a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Mrs. Nice," He said, with a tip of his hat.

He's a rugged 50 year old man, very friendly and polite, but don't cross him! A lesson learned by a few men that get rowdy at one of our saloons. He knew my husband and feels, I think, a little responsible for my husband being shot and killed. My husband was a US marshal and was helping the Sheriff track down some bad guys when he was killed. The killers have never been caught. I know it wasn't his fault; it could have just as easily been him that was killed.

"Good morning to you too Sheriff, you look as handsome as ever," I said with a smile, and got a big grin from the sheriff.

"Mrs. Nice you keep saying that and I might come to court you," he said laughing; he's married with three kids and two grandchildren.

I laughed with him, and then continued on to the store.

I exchanged pleasantries with several people along the way.

When I arrived at the general store, I looked around, picked out some necessities. Mr. Davies, the proprietor, said he would have my purchases dropped off at my house.

I talked with a few more people on my way to a little tearoom I like to go to.

I was seated and nodded hello to other customers, I ordered a tea and a sweet treat.

While sipping my tea I was thinking how nice it was to know so many friendly people. However, I also started thinking how I really wanted sex. I have dreams that would have me thrown out of church if anyone knew, and I've been pleasuring myself way too much. I need a man!

"Hello, Mrs. Nice are you feeling okay," asked Mrs. Morgan the owner of the tearoom.

"Why yes, why?" I answered.

"You're face is flushed, just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I fine thank you," I said with a smile and she smiled back and visited another table.

The rosy cheeks were the result of my dirty thought's no doubt.

I finished my tea and sweet and started walking home stopping and chatting with people along the way. When I arrived home I graded some school papers and cleaned the house, so much for excitement.

It was late afternoon when I heard a knock on my door I was wondering who might be visiting, and then I remembered my delivery from the general store.

"Good afternoon boys I didn't think I bought enough merchandise that needed two strong young men to deliver it," I said with a smile to two of my 18 year old students.

"Naw Mrs. Nice, we were at the general store and Mr. Davies asked us to bring this to you," they said, while putting all of three small packages on my table.

I get a kick out of the boys, physically they're becoming men, but mentally they're still inexperienced boys, I like the combination.

"I was just correcting your arithmetic test from yesterday and you boys both did very well, I'm proud of you," I said, and they both looked pleased to have me say that.

"Clinton aren't you a long way from home to be here so late in the day?" I said.

"I'm camping out with Ezra near his house tonight," he told me, and it was confirmed by Ezra shaking his head.

"Well you guys run along now and have fun tonight," I told them while holding the door open for them.

"We will Mrs. Nice," they both said together and walked outdoors.

Clinton and Ezra were two of my best students and would be finished with their education mid year. After graduation they will both be, I'm sure, working on their family farms.

I put away the items I got from the store and made myself some supper. When I finished I sat by the fire and started to read a book.

I might have dozed off; I realized the fire was getting low, so I put a log on the fire to keep me warm during the night.

I was standing at my sideboard which has a mirror on it and took a quick look at myself. When looking in the mirror I noticed some movement at the window that was behind me. I pretended to be fussing with my hair when I saw the top of two heads and four eyes peeking in the window. I guess they didn't realize I was looking into a mirror and could see them, yes you guessed it, Clinton and Ezra.

I was starting to get that deep ache in my tummy I get when doing something wrong seems like a good idea.

I started to remove my hairpins and let my hair fall to my shoulders. I unbuttoned my blouse and removed it and walked out of the room to hang it up, when I returned they were still looking in the window. I untied my skirt and stepped out of it and threw it over a chair. I was feeling flush from knowing the boys were looking at me. I continued to untie my petticoats and stepped out of them. I picked them up and took them to the other room and quickly returned. I was just wearing my hose, chemise and drawers. I began moving about the room pretending to be doing this or that, the boys for some reason had themselves convinced I couldn't see them.

I was at the mental crossroad as what to do; I had that warm tingly feeling between my legs from the boys watching me, but it didn't seem enough. I thought I was giving my next move careful consideration, when something deeper took control. I looked right at the boys peeping at my window and reached out my arm and wiggled my finger for them to come in. They both dropped out of sight. Then I heard them at my door, I walked over and opened it.

"Come in boys."

"We're sorry Mrs. Nice," said Ezra, before I even had a chance to say anything.

"You boys nearly scared me to death when I saw you looking through the window, and here I am now standing in front of you in my undies," I said, trying to seem like I was upset.

"We didn't mean to scare you, we just well, wanted to peek at you," said Clinton.

"Peek on me and see me do what?" I asked.

They both looked at their feet hoping the other would answer my question, finally Clinton looked up and said," We wanted to see you undress."

"How did that idea come about?" I asked with my hands on my hips, the stern schoolmarm pose.

"We always talk about how pretty you are, and you looked so nice when we dropped off the packages and we were camping out, so we decided to look in your window."

"So did you like what you saw, or for that matter you're seeing now standing here half dressed?"

"Yes, it was and is very exciting," Ezra said, and Clinton shook his head in agreement.

"Boy's, grab a chair and sit down," which they both did. They looked at me like I was going to teach class."

"I don't want to get you in trouble for peeking at me, so I won't tell anyone," I said.

"Thank you Mrs. Nice, our parents would have a fit."

"I won't tell if you won't tell anyone that you were here also, okay?" I asked.

"We won't tell," they said in unison.

"Would you like to watch me take my stockings off?" I asked.

They stared at me with a stunned look; not believing what was asked, was it a real offer or a trick question.

Clinton decided to take the chance," yes we would," he said.

I remained standing but put my foot on a chair and began to roll my stocking off my leg, my drawers went to mid thigh, but they got a peek of my skin as I did this. I then repeated the process on the other leg, but gave them a longer peek at my thigh.

Both boys were flushed and I know I was too, this was so exciting.

"Did you like seeing me do that boys?"

Ezra answered "yes very much."

"What else should I do?" I asked.

"Remove the top," said Clinton.

I untied the ribbons that held my chemise closed and slowly took it off. I felt so naughty showing my naked breast to the boys, but it was a good kind of naughty. My nipples were erect and I had to give them a quick rub. The boys stared in a trance.

"Mrs. Nice you look beautiful" said Clinton.

"I never thought in my whole life I would see your teats" said Ezra.

I took a few steps back from them and untied the ribbon that held the waist of my drawers. I turned my back to them and let them slide to the floor; I looked over my shoulder and gave the boys a smile. Clinton smiled back; Ezra's eyes were fixated on my naked behind. I was feeling so excited!

I slowly turned around and let them look at my naked body from head to toe. From looking at their eyes it seemed that my curly patch of pubic hair had their main focus.

I ran my fingers through it and I could feel how wet I've become.

"Boy's let me see your cocks" I said, in a throaty voice.

They didn't say anything, Clinton stood up first followed by Ezra, They pulled down their pants and I saw two beautiful young cocks spring out when their pants dropped.

"I love how hard they are, may I touch them?" I asked, and walked over to them and took a cock in each hand. They felt so strong and hot, they felt so good.

While I was touching them, one boy touched my breast and played with my nipple; the other slid his hand between my legs and felt my hairy wet lips.

"Boy's, let's go to my bed, and take all your clothing off," I said leading them to my bed.

I laid down and told them to lie down next to me, one on each side, they did as I asked.

Both boys were sucking my nipples as I held their cocks and stroked them. The boys other hand eventually move between my legs. I was so caught up in my passion I wasn't giving any instructions and they weren't asking they explored my entire body and I loved every minute of it.

Clinton moved to the bottom of my bed and spread my legs; I was able to snap out of my lust to realize he was going to enter me.

"Clinton, I can't have you put your seed in me, I'm very fertile this time of month. Put it in and pump a few times then finish with your hand. He didn't even think to protest. He inserted his hard cock in me and it felt so good to have a cock in me. He started to pump, but he didn't stop at a few thrusts, I had to tell him to pull out, which he did, he jerked himself until he shot his juice on my tummy and half way up my body.

I rolled over and was on all fours when I told Ezra to fuck me; yes I was talking like that.

"Same thing goes for you, stick it in, but you have to pull out when I say."

He slid his cock in me and I backed myself on to it, oh my God it felt so good when he slid it in and out. I was enjoying it so much that I almost forgot to tell him to pull out. When I did I flopped on my back and let him jerk off while looking between my legs. He too came in long juicy spurts.

Now it was my turn, I never had sex with two people so I wasn't sure how to do this, all I knew was I had to rub myself on something. I had the boys lay down and I straddled one boy's thigh and rotated my pelvis onto his leg. I held the other boys cock in my hand. I humped for several minutes when I had an explosive release and let out a combination cry and moan. After a brief rest I did the same thing a second time, but switching the boys.

I not sure how long we were all asleep, three nude bodies tangled in one bed. I woke in a start, then realizing what had happen. I woke both boys and told them to get dressed and go back to their camp site. They did as I told them; I guess one advantage to being their teacher was they did what they were told.

As they were dressing Clinton asked if we could do this again. I told him I would think about it, but if they ever told a soul I would have my friend the sheriff shoot them dead.

They must have believed me, because they said they would never tell.

I sent them on their way and I went back to bed and played with myself thinking about their young cocks.

That morning on my walk to church I waved and said hello to the people along the way. I walked the last block or two with several families and we talked about what a nice day it was. I sat in a pew with some of the parents of my students and the mayor's wife she asked me to join them for Sunday dinner, which I accepted. Everyone likes the schoolmarm.