The Score

Story Info
The night she was robbed.
1.1k words
3.28
59.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skyee
Skyee
6 Followers

I had just hung up the phone and decided I would take a shower before heading to bed. The hot water splashing down my body and the soft caress of the soap sliding between my thighs and over my breasts made me long for a man. I rinsed up quick and jumped out throwing my robe over my wet body. I looked over at the clock and felt helpless to my needs as I sprawled out across my bed on all fours. I had left the window open as usual and figured that my next door neighbor's husband would get his little fix for the night before heading in and pounding away at his poor wife's snatch.

As I imagined his cock sliding in and out of his wife's pussy I licked my lips and ran my fingers down my pussy lips teasingly. I was so tense that I surprised myself with a moan. The chill that went through my body only rose the level of excitement in me as I slid my fingers in and out of my now wet pussy. I could feel my orgasm welling up inside of me and for a second I almost fell faint on the bed. Finally I could feel the hot juices flowing through my pussy as I scrunched my eyes and moaned louder. I rolled over arching my back as I began to masturbate faster and faster. I ran my hand across my breasts and tugged at my nipples as I came again. Soon I lay there breathing heavily but feeling little satisfaction. Minutes later I was asleep.

I stared up through sleepy eyes at the clock and then stared across the room to the window. To my surprise the window was open and my sheet like curtains blew violently through the double doors that led to the balcony. For a minute I panicked and then I realized that I had left them open and there was nothing to worry about. Suddenly I heard a strange noise coming from the living room. I began to get frightened again as I stood up realizing I was still nude with only my bathrobe to cover my naked body. I crept quietly down the hallway till I had just enough room to peek around the corner into the living room.

To my shock two men dressed in all black stood in the middle of the room wearing hockey masks. I tried not to panic but I felt my heart racing and I could hear my breath. Just then one of the men looked over at me and then began to run. I ran quickly down the hall and into my room but I couldn't shut the door quick enough. Before I knew it the man had me pinned against the bed and I could see in his eyes that he knew I had nothing on beneath my robe. I could hear the other man coming in and suddenly realized that I was going to be raped right in my own bedroom. I struggled for a moment and found the man's grip to be to strong for me.

"What are we going to do with her Pint," one man said. "What do you think were going to do with her idiot. Were going to fuck her green." Pint and Green must have been some code names or something I thought to myself as I began to struggle again. "Hold still bitch or I'm going to blow your head off." I stopped moving and tried not to breath. Was all this really happening. I could feel Green's hands searching beneath my robe and then finding my shaven snatch. By the expression in his eyes this really turned him on. "How we going to do this Pint?"

"Hold the fuck on," Pint replied. "This bitch has a video camera right here. You thinking what I'm thinking Green." Green shook his head and from what I could tell had a smile across his face. Pint flipped on the camera and then egged Green on to start fucking me. It didn't take much. Green pulled my legs apart and pulled his pants down just below his ass.

"This is going to feel real good baby," he whispered in my ear. I could feel him rubbing the head of his cock against my pussy lips before ramming his cock inside of me. His thrust were hard and fast as he banged away at my swelling cunt. I tried not to moan but his cock was relentlessly banging away at my sweet spot enveloping his rock hard cock with my hot love juices. Just then Pint set down a tripod and placed the camera on it.

"Fuck this waiting around shit," he said. Before I could say anything I was on all four's with Green shoving his cock in my pussy and Pint rubbing his cock over my lips before shoving it in my mouth. I tried to suck him off as best I could but he was fucking my mouth so fast it was almost pointless. Green's grip around my tiny waist became tighter and I knew he was going to come. I closed my eyes as Pint pulled his cock out and slapped my lips with it before shoving it back in and making me swallow all the way down to his dangling balls. Green was getting faster and I began to come again humming out moans all over Pints dick. Suddenly i could feel green's come exploding inside of me and this furthered my orgasm.

I moaned louder. "Flip this bitch over and around so I can tap that ass," Pint said. I was thrown around and Pint stuck his enormous cock in me as he began pounding my swollen wet pussy. Green still breathing heavy and tugging at his rod shoved it in my mouth. I lapped up all the remaining come with my tongue and sucked him off generously. Suddenly Pint was coming inside of me and pounding even harder. I could feel my orgasm on the verge and as Pint pulled out my fingers went in as I masturbated myself to orgasm.

For a moment I lay there in between my two robbers and felt complete satisfaction. "Was that good enough for you baby," Pint said. "Oh yes," I replied. "But next time get here when you say your going to so I don't have to wait all night." We all laughed and made plans for next week. This time I would hang out on a street corner and my two guys would come dressed as cops and then take me back to a hotel. We would go from there.

Skyee
Skyee
6 Followers