The Scorned Wife

Story Info
The tale of a vengeful wife.
2.2k words
3.8
19.4k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.....unless it's a wife who is scorned

And Alisha was a wife scorned.

She stood in front of her bedroom mirror with her hands touching various parts of her naked body. She was trying to figure out what was wrong with what she saw. Every time she let her fingers go across her breasts or her clit she closed her eyes, bit her bottom lip and let out a soft moan. It utterly baffled and befuddled her. She was curvy in all the right places, had beautiful amber colored caramel skin, sultry brown eyes, full juicy lips and an ass to die for. Oh yes! She was quite the catch!

And yet she just stood there in a fog. It didn't make sense to her.

She knew good and damn well she was perfect 10 yet she still caught her husband cheating. How could he?! How dare he?! He violated her trust their vows and her everlasting love. All for a one night stand with his 18yrold intern. He chose some bony blue-eyed blonde slut over his wife! He put his penis inside the wet snatch of a white girl! To top it all off he does it on their wedding anniversary.....in her bed even! Oh hell no! He's a dead man walking! She was 2000x hotter than the slut he slept with! He had to pay! And pay dearly he did!

She decided to humiliate her husband 10x worse than he did her. So with that, she put on her black and purple corset, her black crotch less panties, a garter belt, stockings and 4in heels then proceeded to her living room. In her living room was her husband Brandon, his hands were bound behind his back, ball gag in his mouth and on his knees. His body showed the signs of the earlier caning he endured at the hands of his pissed off wife. Although he was physically stunning, had beautiful mocha skin with long curly black hair, the sexiest baritone in his voice, eyes that seemed to see into her heart and soul and Lord knows he had dick for days he was about to be screwed.

She had him stand up and face her so he could see the pain and anger on her face and in her eyes. She slowly rubbed and kissed his chest indicating she still loved him somewhat. Their eyes locked and when they did there was a shared sadness between them. He was ashamed that he'd hurt and betrayed the trust of the woman he called his queen. She stroked his cheek after seeing the look of shame on his face, and in a moment of weakness she took off the ball gag and let their lips interlock with one another.

God this man knew how to kiss a woman. His kisses were always deep, forceful and laced with lustful passion. They were forever her one weakness she loved kissing him. She loved how soft his lips were every time they kissed. But as much as she loved his kisses she had a point to prove. Even though it was agony to her she soon broke the kiss. Once again she was face to face with him. Looking at him made her sick. It was sickening to her how much she still yearned for him, how much she just wanted to give in and make passionate love to him, and it especially sickened her to want to forgive him.

She was disgusted with herself so much so she took out on him by slapping him hard. The slap was so hard it almost made him fall over. She closed her eyes to hide the tears welling up and slapped him again. Over and over she slapped, berated, belittled and screamed at him for cheating on her until she could no longer hide it and burst into tears. She doubled over clutching her stomach and sobbed hysterically. It killed him to see her shed tears. He too was soon overcome with emotion and dropped to his knees as well. She stroked his face as they kissed again.

She wanted him to want her like he did his intern. He kissed and sucked on her neck as she undid her corset. With her breasts free she buried his face in between them. She wanted to suffocate him with her breasts so she held head. She had shoved his head so deep in between her tits that she screamed as she released her sweet womanly nectar. She threw him off of her and onto his back. She bit her bottom lip as she placed a finger into her wet pussy just to feel the throbbing pulse. She wasn't done with him just yet. No not by a long shot. He laid there on his back wanting his wife like you wouldn't imagine.

He watched her regain her composure. Once she did she stood up, walked over to him and sat right on his face. She arched her back as he ferociously ate her sweet pussy. She rode his face like a jockey does a horse and screamed bloody murder as released cum from her pussy into his mouth. She noticed he was hard as a rock and standing at attention for her. That's what she wanted. She walked over to his penis and began sucking him off something proper.

He loved it when gave him head! Her mouth was always wet, warm and inviting. He laid there and watched her head bob up and down on his penis. He was in heaven at that point and he knew he was close. So he let her know by screaming it to the world and released his cum into her mouth. She licked her cum stained lips which drove him nuts. She flipped him over onto his stomach so she could have it with his ass.

His ass was pure candy to her! She loved grabbing, rubbing, smacking, licking and yes fucking it. She spread his ass cheeks revealing his pretty puckered hole and went to work. She drove her tongue right into his ass and jacked off his once again hard dick as she did. The sensation damn near made him pass out. He loved feeling her tongue on and in his ass.

She fucked his ass with her for several minutes and just as he was about to cum she stopped cold turkey. He groaned but his groans fell on deaf ears. Just when he thought she was through he felt a cold secretion on his ass which was lube. She worked the lube into his crinkled hole then proceeded to enter her husband's back door with her 8in strap-on. She relentlessly pounded his sexy mocha ass while jacking him off. He felt his cum rising once again and was oh so close to blowing and so was she. And with one final thrust of her strap-on he blew his load and she had cum as well.

She pulled out of his sore yet well fucked ass, helped him up and led him to their bedroom. She had him lay down on the bed because she just had to get it out of her system. She had to fuck her husband. She couldn't help it. She needed to feel him inside her. And so she did. She slid down onto his dick after sucking him off again and went to town. She bounced up and down on his dick riding him hard. He enjoyed it as well. Feeling her pussy grip his dick drove him insane. He took advantage of the situation and began thrusting his hips which in turn made him fuck her harder. He watched her bite her lip and close her eyes which always meant she was close. With one final thrust of his hips she screamed while cumming on his dick. That was it! That was ball game! As she was cumming he shot his hot seed into her pussy.

Whew! She was spent! She hopped off of her husband, crawled up so she was next to him and laid her head on his chest. She listened to his breathing as he started to fall asleep. He looked peaceful to her. She smiled and kissed his forehead which made him smile. As he drifted off to sleep he thought it was all over and that she had gotten all her anger out.

He was dead wrong. His night was far from over.

Not even an hour into sleeping he was awaken by hearing his wife moan. He slowly and sleepily fluttered his eyes open to see his wife getting her pussy eaten by a white dude. What the hell?! Why was there a white dude in his house why was the ball gag back in his mouth and why in the hell was he eating her out? Brandon struggled but could not move thanks to his ankles being bound to the bedposts. She looked over at him and smiled wickedly. This was exactly what she wanted. She wanted him to see what she saw. She wanted him to feel disgusted and angry.

And that's exactly how he felt too. Shocked, disgusted and angry were the three emotions Brandon felt. Soon, Brandon would be introduced to a beautiful 29yrold Italian stallion named Carmine. He was there neighbor Mr. and Mrs. Lorenzo's oldest son. He was way beyond gorgeous! His slightly bronzed skin, piercing brown eyes, sexy voice, and various tattoos made him irresistible. And the best part is he thoroughly enjoyed fucking other men's wives in front of them. He especially loved fucking black wives. It angered Brandon to watch so he closed eyes. That was a mistake he'd live to regret. As soon as he did her moaning stopped and the room went silent. That's when she viciously caned him. His screams of pain were muffled by the gag. Again and again she caned him while Carmine jacked off watching the whole thing unfold.

Tears stained Brandon's cheeks as he lay there helplessly taking the cane to his chest, dick and balls. Once she was done caning her husband relentlessly, she turned her attention back to the sweet Italian man standing behind her. She was wet as a waterfall at seeing Carmine's beautiful and hard dick. So much so she dropped to her knees and started sucking him off. Hearing Carmine's lustful moans pissed Brandon off! He hated it with the deepest passion. But it enraged him to see his wife happily suck another man's dick. Carmine was in pure heaven at feeling Alisha's mouth on his penis. It sent him over the moon to cum in her mouth. Brandon couldn't stand it! He bucked as hard as he could to get out of his restraints but he could not do it. To really restrain her husband Alisha locked his dick in a chastity device.

That gave her the freedom to fuck Carmine's brains out. And with that said Carmine picked Alisha up, wrapped her legs around his waist and proceeded to fuck her into a sensuous oblivion. Brandon shuddered at hearing their loud combined moaning. He wanted this nightmare to end but it was only just beginning. Carmine threw Alisha onto her husband because he wanted to fuck her while she on top of her husband. So with that he mounted her and fucked her senseless. Brandon couldn't bear it and began sobbing.

He wanted it to stop but it didn't. Her tits bounced in her husband's face as she was taken from the back. Their bodies clashed and crashed over and over again. She was ready to cum and did so by grabbing and shoving her husband's face into her breasts. That was all Carmine needed to hear as he emptied his balls deep into her pussy.

She took the gag out of her husbands' mouth not to relieve him but she did it so Carmine could shove dick into Brandon's' mouth. Alisha watched as Carmine fucked her husbands' mouth without mercy. Hearing her husband gagging was absolutely delicious to her. Knowing he was completely helpless made her pussy sopping wet again. But it was Carmine's cumming in her husbands' mouth that really did it for her. She watched the drool and cum dribbled down the side of Brandon's face. But she felt it wasn't enough punishment. So she lubed up his ass and told Carmine to break him. Brandon was scared shitless while Carmine licked his lips and obliged Alisha.

She opened her husbands' legs so Carmine gain access to Brandon's back door. In one fell swoop Carmine entered Brandon's tight ass. He screamed as Carmine invaded him so to keep him quiet, Alisha sat on her husband's face. Carmine mercilessly fucked Brandon's asshole while getting a few licks in on Alisha's breasts. Carmine couldn't hold it for long and soon he exploded in Brandon's ass unleashing shot after shot of hot jizz. Alisha was more than pleased with Carmine and thanked him with another blowjob before sending him back to his parents' house.

She returned to her husband and just to torture him some more, she squatted down over him and relieved herself on his face then cackled before telling him that next time he'll know not to be a cheating bastard.